Whac-A-Mod V: Returning For More [Whac-An-Admin!]

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderators: Media Team, Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Whac-A-Mod V: Returning For More [Whac-An-Admin!]

Postby CJ Lues on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:16 am

We're on the home stretch here guys: Game 11270542

-The A-Team-
-CJ-
Lieutenant CJ Lues

Location: I love a good plan, and i just love it when a plan comes together!
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (17)
Clan Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Pirlo on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:42 am

have all games finished yet? were medals awarded?
Major Pirlo

Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (26)

Postby sempaispellcheck on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:13 am

The last game is coming to a close.
Medals have been awarded to mods, admins, and players with usernames starting with letters a-d and not starting with letters of the alphabet.

I had been awarding medals to players one by one, but I was recently informed that I don't have to do that, so I'm determining the number of whacs for all players who haven't received medals yet, and I will award those medals all at once - hopefully sometime tonight, but definitely by the weekend.

My apologies for the delay. Please be patient.
Can you lead a nation to World Cup glory? Join the FCCFP!!
High score: 2088 - May 30, 2014
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (4)

Postby Pirlo on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:05 am

sempaispellcheck wrote:The last game is coming to a close.
Medals have been awarded to mods, admins, and players with usernames starting with letters a-d and not starting with letters of the alphabet.

I had been awarding medals to players one by one, but I was recently informed that I don't have to do that, so I'm determining the number of whacs for all players who haven't received medals yet, and I will award those medals all at once - hopefully sometime tonight, but definitely by the weekend.

cool thanks. was just wondering because I whacked merch a long time ago :mrgreen:
Major Pirlo

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (26)

Postby merch313 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Pirlo wrote:
sempaispellcheck wrote:The last game is coming to a close.

cool thanks. was just wondering because I whacked merch a long time ago :mrgreen:

lucky bastard 8-)
Major merch313

Medals: 161
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30)
General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (7)

Postby sempaispellcheck on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:02 am

All medals have been awarded - with the exception of the community members in Game 11270542, as a win in that game would give each of them their first and only whacs.

If you have earned a medal and not received it, or if the number on your medal is wrong, PLEASE let me know so I can fix it.

Thank you all for participating, and I'm already looking forward to next year's event! :D

Best,
sempai

Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (4)

Postby Pirlo on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:34 am

when I looked at my awards details, it said that the reason for getting this was "Whac'd 8 Moderators - June 2012 Whac-A-Mod V Contest."

I wish it said "Whac'd merch" :lol:
Major Pirlo

Postby Dako on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:25 pm

sempaispellcheck wrote:For Dako:

I used Map Rank to find each player, mod, and admin's score as of 00:00:00 6/21/2012 CC Time - the official start of the event.

The mod's scores averaged to about 1975 - almost Major, and the admin's scores averaged to 1343 - mid-Sergeant. Taken together, they averaged to slightly more than 1936 - mid-to-high Captain.

I'm still determining the players' average, but there's that for now.

Wow, great job! Thank you.
Brigadier Dako

Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (24)
Clan Achievement (21) General Contribution (20)

Postby CJ Lues on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:16 am

And the Community makes the last Whac!

The A-Team whacs The Mods: Game 11270542

I love it when a plan comes together!

-The A-Team-
-CJ-
Lieutenant CJ Lues

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (17)

Postby sempaispellcheck on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:34 am

Congratulations, A-Team! And thank you, CJ, for letting me know.
All medals have now been awarded, and Whac-An-Admin game winners should be receiving their premium shortly.

Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Gilligan on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:02 am

sempaispellcheck wrote:Congratulations, A-Team! And thank you, CJ, for letting me know.
All medals have now been awarded, and Whac-An-Admin game winners should be receiving their premium shortly.

Already received. ;)
Captain Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 203
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (32)

Postby CJ Lues on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:27 am

Gilligan wrote:
sempaispellcheck wrote:Congratulations, A-Team! And thank you, CJ, for letting me know.

Already received. ;)

Thanx Guys! :)

-CJ-
-CJ-
Lieutenant CJ Lues

Previous

Return to Announcement Archives