Conquer Cup V

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators, Media Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Conquer Cup V

Postby Flow520 on Mon May 06, 2013 1:05 pm

No round limit on Game 12700072? :?
Colonel Flow520

Medals: 43
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (2) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (12) Clan Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sat May 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Congratulations to Dusty21 for the win of the Conquer Cup V! Thanks everyone for the patience and dealing with the errors -- we made it!

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby betiko on Sat May 11, 2013 2:00 pm

the probem was raised 2 month ago, of course if you wait for the whole tournament to be stuck to decide what to do you run out of time. I think the solution would ve ben fine if gilligan and the other guy got an entry to what they obtained by their own play.
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sat May 11, 2013 3:08 pm

betiko wrote:the probem was raised 2 month ago, of course if you wait for the whole tournament to be stuck to decide what to do you run out of time. I think the solution would ve ben fine if gilligan and the other guy got an entry to what they obtained by their own play.

I can't give anyone a headstart in future cups. It's best if we leave the issues with this cup to this cup and keep the future ones running smoothly.

BMO
Retired Administrator

Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby Gilligan on Sat May 11, 2013 3:25 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:
betiko wrote:the probem was raised 2 month ago, of course if you wait for the whole tournament to be stuck to decide what to do you run out of time. I think the solution would ve ben fine if gilligan and the other guy got an entry to what they obtained by their own play.

I can't give anyone a headstart in future cups. It's best if we leave the issues with this cup to this cup and keep the future ones running smoothly.

BMO

I still need to be registered. :geek:
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 190
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (29) Clan Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (3)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sat May 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Gilligan wrote:
rdsrds2120 wrote:

BMO

On it! :D

BMO
Retired Administrator

Postby Gilligan on Sat May 11, 2013 7:16 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
rdsrds2120 wrote:

BMO

On it! :D

BMO

Well that's embarrassing, I meant or that to be a pm.
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 190
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (29) Clan Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (3)

Postby smegal69 on Sun May 12, 2013 11:33 pm

So whom do i have to sleep with around here to get my medal? 8-[
show: What the Girls say about Smegal69
Major smegal69
SoC Training Adviser

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean
Medals: 148
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30)
General Achievement (18) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (30)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Tue May 14, 2013 3:10 pm

smegal69 wrote:So whom do i have to sleep with around here to get my medal? 8-[

Awarded yesterday! Congrats to everyone! Prizes are on the way!

BMO
Retired Administrator

Postby jkraze on Tue May 14, 2013 5:12 pm

I hope you're able to fix it so that CC V shows "finished". Otherwise, it looks as if it may interfere with CC VI when it begins...
Lieutenant jkraze

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Previous

Return to Announcement Archives