Three Kingdoms of China - v10.0 [2013-12-31] p22 GFX & XML

Maps that may be nearing the end of production. Finalize maps here, while testing.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Three Kingdoms of China - v10.0 [2013-12-31] p22 GFX & X

Postby chouette on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:34 am

First off, I just wanted to say that I really like this map. The three kingdoms theme and the artwork is great. I've seen a few comments about the capital bonus and how not very many people try to grab that bonus. I agree with this sentiment and feel like changing capitals to count as cities for the city bonus and adding a +1 auto-deploy on top of them might make more sense. Changing them to 3n from 2n might be necessary to balance out that change. Having said that, leaving the capital bonus the same really wouldn't bother me. I just don't like bonuses that are never used :). Other than that, my only complaint is the readability of the text. Maybe I'm just going blind, but I find myself squinting to try to read the text, especially the red territory names. Otherwise this map is great, keep up the good work
Lieutenant chouette

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to Beta Maps