XML/Gameplay updates

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: XML/Gameplay updates

Postby DiM on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:30 pm

cairnswk wrote:
DiM wrote:
MrBenn wrote:
DiM wrote:@natty. thanks for the answers. to be honest i'm rather disappointed as i'm unable to finish any of my old projects because of missing xml features :(

Which specific features were you hoping for? Hopefully lack will show the foundry some more XML-love in the coming months...

a long long time ago there was a thread with xml suggestions. i posted there pretty much everything i wanted. i don't know if it still exists.

DiM, i think this is the thread you're after.
viewtopic.php?f=127&t=103961&hilit=xml+modifications

nope. that thread is too new. :)

i'm actually talking about the original xml suggestion thread: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=17885
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Postby cairnswk on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:48 pm

DiM wrote:...

i'm actually talking about the original xml suggestion thread: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=17885

Good, you've found what you're looking for, :)
Private cairnswk

Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (36) General Contribution (3)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:33 am

cairnswk wrote:

:-k It's a shame XML Modifications II doesn't have the nice approval process with the [Yes] [No] [Maybe] tags.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby DiM on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:09 am

Victor Sullivan wrote:
cairnswk wrote:

:-k It's a shame XML Modifications II doesn't have the nice approval process with the [Yes] [No] [Maybe] tags.

-Sully

what's really a shame is that almost none of the hopes and promises found in the initial thread have been fulfilled.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)

Postby WidowMakers on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:24 pm

DiM wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:
cairnswk wrote:

-Sully

what's really a shame is that almost none of the hopes and promises found in the initial thread have been fulfilled.

lol. welcome back DiM
Colonel WidowMakers

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Map Contribution (21) General Contribution (14)

Postby DiM on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:14 pm

WidowMakers wrote:lol. welcome back DiM

cheers widowmakers :mrgreen:
Major DiM

Return to Foundry Discussions