We want you!

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: We want you!

Postby DiM on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:17 pm

thenobodies80 wrote:About the amount of CAs posts, I don't think is the right way to see the Foundry process. Even if it's true that we could post a bit more, I have to remind you (like gimil did with me) that CAs are here to facilitate the Foundry process, not to rule it. If I have to be honest and I have to find where the Foundry lacks of something, then I think that there's lack of community partecipation into the developement.

back when gimil was a CA we had something closer to what i said earlier: "ideally we would have an abundance of feedback givers and the CAs would simply oversee things and pop in from time to time to make sure things are on the right track. sadly this is not the case."

and that's how a foundry should work but it never did. it aimed for that ideal situation and at moments it even came close but it was never quite enough. and right now it seems at an all time low regarding the community feedback.

and without feedback maps can't be created and if they are then they'll be of poor quality. that's why i think CAs must step in (at least temporary) and help the map making process. they must do what the community doesn't and that's providing good quality feedback. until people are somehow convinced to come back in the foundry and help this is what must be done if we want to preserve quality and keep around whatever map makers are still left.

i don't want to see any more maps abandoned/vacationed/forgotten.

i was just wondering earlier today what happened to istanbul map. i went to the thread and saw that the mapmaker posted an update on july 1st. since then just 2 people bothered to post in the thread. imho an official should have bothered to check up on the situation. to show the map maker that his work does not go unnoticed and that his map should not be abandoned.
imagine isn2 has had personal reasons not to post in the thread. perhaps he's been sick and didn't have time to work on the map. tomorrow he gets well and anxiously comes back to CC only to realise that no official actually cared for his map. he probably won't even bother saying anything and just leave.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Postby DiM on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:30 pm

ender516 wrote:I wonder if declining general interest in the Foundry isn't just a matter of the Foundry being a victim of its own success. With the huge number of maps available, I doubt many people say to themselves, "I'm sick of all these, I need something new!" So perhaps the vast majority of CC users are content with the selection they have now, and don't dive into the Foundry to push for the next killer map. Without that grass roots support, the development of new maps will have to depend on the small diehard group of people who enjoy this process at any speed, perhaps simply for its own sake.

you know i was thinking the same thing and i might have a solution. however it might not be something that many people would like.
simply weed out the poor maps. when a map falls under a certain performance standard simply remove it. there are maps who did not get in 2 YEARS as many games as classic does in 2-3 DAYS.
do we really need 190 maps? yes i know even the crappiest map has some fans that will be disappointed. but that's the only way that we could make room for more maps and still keep a high level of quality.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)

Postby The Bison King on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:47 pm

I don't think removing pre-existing maps should be considered. Especially as a solution to declining interest in up-coming maps. To me that seems like backwards thinking. If everyone in the world had enough food to eat you wouldn't start starving people so that food manufacturers would have something to do. There will always be room for more maps.

However it may be time (I'm just throwing this out there) to have some sort of method for categorizing maps instead of having them all together on one giant generic page. But that's really a different conversation.

Hi, my name is the Bison King, and I am COMPLETELY aware of DaFont!
Sergeant The Bison King

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (4)
General Contribution (3)

Postby DiM on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:03 pm

The Bison King wrote:I don't think removing pre-existing maps should be considered. Especially as a solution to declining interest in up-coming maps. To me that seems like backwards thinking. If everyone in the world had enough food to eat you wouldn't start starving people so that food manufacturers would have something to do.

actually your example has nothing to do with the current situation. :shock:
lack has expressed many times that what makes this site stand above other sites like grandstrategy and luxdelux is the fact that we don't have thousands of crappy maps. he used to prize quality over quantity. if lack wishes to keep the same image on the market then removing the maps is what he should do. it's all about maintaining the image of a brand, it's about marketing and targeting certain people, not about starving people and whatever you said there.
however i do admit i haven't talked to lack in a long time. i don't know if he still cares about this or what his plans are for the site. maybe he does want to become a luxdelux clone, who knows?

The Bison King wrote:There will always be room for more maps.

yes of course. there should always be room for more maps but only if they prove to be quality maps.
why do you think that classic is the first map and all the rest are alphabetical? because classic is the best, it's the easiest and most pupular map.
put Crosswords for a week in the first position and move classic somewhere in the alphabetical line at letter C.
then start counting the number of new people that join the site and leave after a few games.
Major DiM

Postby ender516 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:05 pm

DiM wrote:
ender516 wrote:I wonder if declining general interest in the Foundry isn't just a matter of the Foundry being a victim of its own success. With the huge number of maps available, I doubt many people say to themselves, "I'm sick of all these, I need something new!" So perhaps the vast majority of CC users are content with the selection they have now, and don't dive into the Foundry to push for the next killer map. Without that grass roots support, the development of new maps will have to depend on the small diehard group of people who enjoy this process at any speed, perhaps simply for its own sake.

you know i was thinking the same thing and i might have a solution. however it might not be something that many people would like.
simply weed out the poor maps. when a map falls under a certain performance standard simply remove it. there are maps who did not get in 2 YEARS as many games as classic does in 2-3 DAYS.
do we really need 190 maps? yes i know even the crappiest map has some fans that will be disappointed. but that's the only way that we could make room for more maps and still keep a high level of quality.

I don't think removing maps will drive more people to the Foundry. The fans of those maps may simply leave the site, while others will never miss those maps and still won't need new ones. Plus, you will have mapmakers concerned that their efforts may be wasted if their maps may be dropped at any time in the future.
There is no need to "make room for more maps", as the virtual space is almost boundless. I agree with The Bison King that organizing the Browse Maps function so that the user is more likely to find a map they enjoy would be a better way to market this product. Consumers enjoy choice, but don't want to be overwhelmed by options.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Postby DiM on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:12 pm

ender516 wrote: I agree with The Bison King that organizing the Browse Maps function so that the user is more likely to find a map they enjoy would be a better way to market this product. Consumers enjoy choice, but don't want to be overwhelmed by options.

organizing the maps is out of the question. there have been numerous suggestions in 2007 and 2008. people spent a lot of hours trying to figure out the best way to arrange the maps. heck some people even went on and photoshoped some layouts where you could sort maps however you wanted. by size by popularity by complexity, etc.
even a 1-5 star rating was suggested to help the new people chose the best maps when they join the site.

what was done? we got a "random map" button. hooray ... hooray ... the crows chants in joy :lol: :lol:

i was one of the people that wasted time trying to come up with a solution back then and i surely would prefer having the maps arranged somehow. in any other form than an alphabetical plethora of images.

but seeing that it's been 4 years and nothing was done about this i assume that lack simply does not want to sort the maps. so naturally the only option is to remove them if sorting is impossible.

i would honestly like to see the following arrangement:

most popular maps...................newest maps........................beta maps

with this arrangement you always have the most popular maps in column one so that new people will know what's best for them to join.
in the newest maps we have maps that have been quenched in the last 6 months (this gives them more than enough time to be at the top and get noticed and establish a fan base). they are also present in the popularity column on the left.
beta maps is for beta maps (duh). it's important to have them at the top so that they have a big visibility and more people could join, test and give feedback.

this is a very simply and easy to implement method of sorting maps and has a lot of advantages. will it be done? never.
Major DiM

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:15 pm

The Bison King wrote:However it may be time (I'm just throwing this out there) to have some sort of method for categorizing maps instead of having them all together on one giant generic page. But that's really a different conversation.

that would be great to have the maps organized other than alphabetically. not sure how it could be done...genre, size, dificulty.....
but none the less, marketing aside, it would make for a better conquer club. +user friendly
Captain WILLIAMS5232

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (30)

Postby Coleman on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:05 am

ender516 wrote:The Map Surveyors group may not have a private forum, but why does it need one?

I'll try to avoid going into to much detail here. (also a bit late to the party on responding to this but oh well) ((also I failed))

Back when AADOMM was active we would post a Map and say in effect "this map isn't getting much feedback GO!" and there are advantages to not doing something like that publicly or through PMs. Especially when the full rooster of people included in the operation wasn't completely obvious. Some people can look at a map and go, "oh, only feedback assistants and CAs are in here" which does turn them off, if it looks like many regular folks as well they will be more inclined to comment. I understand that sounds unnecessarily covert, but it was quite useful and for a while the frustration turned from not enough people commenting to map makers not responding often enough which is a better problem to have IMO.

WILLIAMS5232 wrote:that would be great to have the maps organized other than alphabetically. not sure how it could be done...genre, size, dificulty.....

A couple years ago (while there were many less maps and it would have required a lot less effort to implement than it will now) we did come up with some things that would work, but were told that while it makes for a pretty picture coding it was more difficult than one would think, which is true. However, as the number of maps grow the need for this feature grows, and it only becomes harder.
Sergeant Coleman

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)
Training Achievement (1) Map Contribution (6) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby TaCktiX on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:15 pm

Organizing maps has been on the slate for a long time, but it's not coming soon. However, we'll keep on pushing for it, as the potential to have lists (including user-defined ones, for people's faves) would be awesome. Think Amazon's Lists.

Today, CA's are more active on the sum than they were a few years ago. DiM, you say that back in the day CA's stepped in early and gave feedback to a new map. My first map as I recall didn't have a CA post until page 3 (I just checked, and it was only to give me Advanced Idea, no feedback). Back in the day, it was a source of vindication to see Blue in your topic. Also back in the day we had AT LEAST two dozen active commenters on nearly every map to make up for it. So CA activity is up, and overall commenting is down. I literally do not have any more time than I already dedicate to this site, and I know I am not alone.

As nobodies noted, looking at daily posting rates is a terrible metric. A better one is to look at CA posts since last update per map, which I've got a near-100% on Gameplay-stage maps. There aren't enough updates going on to justify making 5-6 posts a day in map topics.
Corporal 1st Class TaCktiX

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (6)

Postby DiM on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:23 pm

TaCktiX wrote: A better one is to look at CA posts since last update per map, which I've got a near-100% on Gameplay-stage maps.

i agree with this to a certain extent. if a map maker updates his map, then you come post and nobody else does it for a whole month then you shouldn't just say "i posted after the update so i'm done with this map"

as i pointed earlier the foundry community has shrunk a lot and i think the CAs should step in and fill that gap when it comes to feedback giving.
i respect each and everyone's contribution and i'm sure you guys give to the foundry all you can. that's why i said you should get more FAs and bring them in the main foundry to give feedback on all maps.
Major DiM

Postby thenobodies80 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 pm

DiM wrote:...that's why i said you should get more FAs and bring them in the main foundry to give feedback on all maps.

mmmm...the same people can't give feedback without being a FA or a CA?
"That which we call a rose, by any other word would smell as sweet"

Give every man your ear, but few thy voice. Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgment.
show
Corporal 1st Class thenobodies80

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (8) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (17)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:54 pm

thenobodies80 wrote:
DiM wrote:...that's why i said you should get more FAs and bring them in the main foundry to give feedback on all maps.

I agree with you nobodies, though there is that sort of obligation if you are, in fact, a Foundry Assistant. So in that sense, I can understand where DiM is coming from.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby DiM on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:
thenobodies80 wrote:

I agree with you nobodies, though there is that sort of obligation if you are, in fact, a Foundry Assistant. So in that sense, I can understand where DiM is coming from.

-Sully

exactly.
also i don;t know all the people in the foundry but some of them might be shy. i have absolutely no problem when it comes to going to other maps and giving feedback. i always speak my mind and i'm truthful of what i think about that map. some people might not have the courage to do it. some might see an ugly map and fear saying so. they might be thinking "i don't want to criticise that map because i wouldn't want others to come and criticise mine so i'll just shut up and ignore it". with a blue name, along with some obligation to post your thoughts also come more guts. a shy person might actually come out of his shell and start expressing his opinions. of course i wouldn't want a whole bunch of DiMs running around the foundry bashing each and every map. that would hardly make the foundry a nice place to be :D
Major DiM

Postby isaiah40 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:54 pm

DiM wrote:... of course i wouldn't want a whole bunch of DiMs running around the foundry bashing each and every map. that would hardly make the foundry a nice place to be :D

Yea you're right, one DiM running around the foundry is enough! :lol:
Lieutenant isaiah40

Location: To be absent from the body is to be present with Christ
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (6)

Postby TaCktiX on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:16 am

But as per that suggestion, we'd be taking unproven people with no track record of commenting across a forum as a CA is required to do, and essentially vesting them with power they may have zero desire to wield. What we really need to do is focus less on the number of CA's and more on the number of commenters. The former we've got enough of, the latter we do not.
Corporal 1st Class TaCktiX

Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (6)

Postby DiM on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:10 pm

i hate to bitch about this but it's been 2-3 weeks since we got the new FAs that were supposed to help Industrial Helix run the drafting room and yet nothing is happening.
Helix has 3 posts in the last 18 days, last one being 11 days ago.
bisonking has absolutely ZERO official posts in the drafting room since he was named FA.
and ironsij, except for the posts in his quad cities map thread has ZERO posts in any other parts of the foundry in the last 6 weeks.

i thought getting more FAs was supposed to speed things up, help the drafting room develop.
i thought we needed more officials in order to provide an adequate environment for new mapmakers. to make them feel welcome in the foundry, to guide them and help them develop their maps.
the nobodies, who's supposed to be more of a supervisor actually posted much much more than the above 3 combined.
so i ask again, why do we have a CA and 2 FAs in the drafting room?
Major DiM

Postby thenobodies80 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm

You're right.
But for some serious RL reasons, that I'm not going to explain here, Helix won't be back before September, i think.
When we planned the FA addition, Helix was supposed to be the trainer, but considering his absence things are going a bit more slow than the original plan.

That's the main reason I'm currently following the DR more than usually.
I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
But don't worry I promise you to find at least a temporary solution by the end of the current week. ;)

Give every man your ear, but few thy voice. Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgment.
show

Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (8) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (17)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:10 pm

I hope that's that result of good things; I'd hate if anything bad happened to Helix :(

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby gimil on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:08 am

Hope everything is alright with Helix.
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong

Top Score:2403
Corporal 1st Class gimil

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Postby DiM on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:16 am

i might be wrong but i seem to remember that a long time ago CAs had a thread where they would announce when they go on vacation or become unavailable so that people knew they needed to contact somebody else in case there was a problem.
maybe something similar could be done now.
Major DiM

Postby isaiah40 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:15 am

DiM wrote:i might be wrong but i seem to remember that a long time ago CAs had a thread where they would announce when they go on vacation or become unavailable so that people knew they needed to contact somebody else in case there was a problem.

We do, but in Helix's case , a RL situation came up that landed him in the hospital for a while (which I also won't get into details). And he did contact me of FB apprising me of the situation once he was able to. So please have patience, as RL affects all of us at times.
Lieutenant isaiah40

Location: To be absent from the body is to be present with Christ
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (6)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:50 pm

isaiah40 wrote:
DiM wrote:i might be wrong but i seem to remember that a long time ago CAs had a thread where they would announce when they go on vacation or become unavailable so that people knew they needed to contact somebody else in case there was a problem.

We do, but in Helix's case , a RL situation came up that landed him in the hospital for a while (which I also won't get into details). And he did contact me of FB apprising me of the situation once he was able to. So please have patience, as RL affects all of us at times.

:shock: :( That doesn't sound good... :( I hope things get better for him...

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby jcarter1 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Hello everyone! I would like to introduce myself:

My name is Dennis - username: jcarter1 - and I am very interested in helping in the map making process. I am a german computer scientist, working with the US government in the Washington D.C area. I am very familiar with XML, which is probably the area I could be most useful in for you. I am not a strong graphic designer, hence I am looking for someone with exactly opposed strengths (strong in graphics, maybe weak or non existent XML knowledge). What would you guys suggest I do in order to find such a person here? I am still relatively new on this site, so I do not have many contacts yet.

Thanks for your help in advance. Hopefully someone can point me into a good direction.

Also: Hope everything is ok with Helix!
Major jcarter1
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Training Achievement (3)

Postby natty dread on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:10 am

I'd like to offer my help in XML checking. I could probably check at least a couple of XML:s per week.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Postby thenobodies80 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:52 am

If someone else is interested in helping with the Foundry, please send me a PM --> thenobodies80

Thanks

show

PreviousNext

Return to Foundry Discussions