Conquer Club

He is back! He is back!

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: He is back! He is back!

Postby MrBenn on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:44 pm

gimil wrote:Thanks guys for the kind words.

I missed being in blue and look forward to re-finding my feet and helping to make some awesome maps, again.

Happy mapping,
gimil

Welcome back to the fold, old mucker :P
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Lieutenant MrBenn

Postby Gilligan on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Welcome back gimil :D

DiM wrote:qwert might come back if the map making process improves. i don't know about WM but i highly doubt he'd give up on MC to return to CC. i honestly see no reason why he would.

What is MC?
Captain Gilligan

Postby thenobodies80 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:41 am

Major Command, a Risk site run by mibi where you can find most of the old foundry crew. (the ones who were called here the elite O:) )
A day they preferred to create their own club to make maps (privately) and play. I miss some of them (Incandenza, the.killing.44 to quote two names), some others not at all, specially after reading some things around. But nvm, I enjoyed the time spent with them all and there's no reason to force/ask people to stay in a place that don't like anymore. ;)
Sergeant 1st Class thenobodies80

Postby natty dread on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:01 am

thenobodies80 wrote:Major Command, a Risk site run by mibi where you can find most of the old foundry crew. (the ones who were called here the elite O:) )
A day they preferred to create their own club to make maps (privately) and play. I miss some of them (Incandenza, the.killing.44 to quote two names), some others not at all, specially after reading some things around. But nvm, I enjoyed the time spent with them all and there's no reason to force/ask people to stay in a place that don't like anymore. ;)

I for one think the foundry can do without the negative atmosphere created by some of them...
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Previous

Return to Foundry Discussions