Limit to the XML size

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Limit to the XML size

Postby Kabanellas on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:17 am

Is there a limit to the size of the XML, when working on chip's wizard?

Apparently when I get over 195 kb the wiz tells me that the XML is too large and doesn't load the information...
Colonel Kabanellas
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Location: "Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it."
Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (7)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (15) Map Contribution (7) General Contribution (1)

Re: Limit to the XML size

Postby DiM on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:47 am

Kabanellas wrote:Is there a limit to the size of the XML, when working on chip's wizard?

Apparently when I get over 195 kb the wiz tells me that the XML is too large and doesn't load the information...

you broke it, you buy it. :lol:
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Postby koontz1973 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:33 am

DiM wrote:
Kabanellas wrote:Is there a limit to the size of the XML, when working on chip's wizard?

you broke it, you buy it. :lol:

Or you just fix it. Most of us need it. ;)

I know there is a size limit but never thought anyone would ever reach it.
Sergeant 1st Class koontz1973

Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (12)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (10)

Postby Kabanellas on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:56 pm

koontz1973 wrote:Or you just fix it. Most of us need it. ;)

I'm just a simple architect with no particular incline for software programming :)
Colonel Kabanellas
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Location: "Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it."
Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (7)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (15) Map Contribution (7) General Contribution (1)

Return to Foundry Discussions