Conquer Club

Maps Being Released

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Maps Being Released

Postby lostatlimbo on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:52 am

DiM wrote:also wanted to bring this back into attention

That would be great. Why would they stall on something like that? Seems fairly simple to implement.
Sergeant 1st Class lostatlimbo

Postby agentcom on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Subject: New Maps Browse option

sm8900 wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:Our Cartos Team is beginning work on a more organized and enhanced Browse Maps page. Stay tuned. :D

--Andy

sounds good. thanks!!! :-)

This post is from a year and a half ago. So, people keep coming up with great ideas and apparently people, even Mods, think that those ideas are going to be implemented.

I was not aware of either of the discussions that DiM posted, but those are again fantastic, relatively easily implemented ideas.
Brigadier agentcom

Postby ender516 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:42 pm

In the past, I got the feeling that lack was hoping to do a major revamp of the site layout (I can't quote any posts, because I frankly don't have time to search everywhere, and it may just have been wishful thinking on the part of myself or other posters). I would hope that a better map browser would be part of that effort, but I suspect that any project of that magnitude will not begin until lack finds a reliable web developer who stays long enough to finish something.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Previous

Return to Foundry Discussions