Dispatch click through rates

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Dispatch click through rates

Postby Seamus76 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:05 pm

This is good shit. And yes, I did fail to mention in my earlier post that I would be more than happy to volunteer my help in any way possible. Couple of things, I don't have the most free time, I might be one of the last people not on facebook, and I don't know much about the specifics of the technical side of things, but I'm sure we can all come up with a way to help promote Clans, SoC, Tournaments, Maps, Merchandise, and CC in general.

Again, I would love to be involved in a larger conversation on the next steps, etc.
ImageImageImage
Captain Seamus76
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer

Medals: 97
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (29) Clan Achievement (28) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (2)

Re: Dispatch click through rates

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:39 pm

Dako wrote:Not from CA's. Dispatch writers should add unique links and they will be counted automatically. You can even go further and make two different links for dispatch newsletter and the issue on the forums.

You will need rds only for analytics because he is the one who has access there.

Thank you for this.
If you have ever referred to FDR as "Delano", then you just might be a hipster.
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Previous

Return to Foundry Discussions