Conquer Club

Seven of my maps

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Seven of my maps

Postby Lordhower on Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:10 pm

I have about seven different Ideas, and four of them which are compleat, and ready to show. All of them I know will be great to play. I just want to know where to sumit the idea if someone could PM me with a litte help. Thank you!
Here is a little info on my slaughter fiv, this is just the first of about six of my maps, Called the Slaughter Five. A very simple idea map and easy to understand. Ive tried many of your solutions to apply my image, however am having a bit of trouble as of now, there will be one soon. So in place since I havent described this map as of yet I will now.

*1. This map is simple and should not be finished in any other program except to give it a little back ground show and detail.

*2. Imagine this map as an Microsoft Excell look. There are a number of bars all in color, each bar being in a pack, that will be the bonus,
Exp. Four bar packs is equal to All of Aus, in our classic map, hold all for for a bonus.

*3. There are five collumns of bars, and rows labeled Slauxghterofiv.
Exp.
1 2 3 4 5
S S2 S3 S4 S5
L L1 L2 L3 L4 L5
A A1 A2 A3 A4 ---
U U1 U2 U3 U4 U5
x --- x2 --- x4 x5
G G1 G2 G3 G4 G5
H H1 --- H3 H4 H5
T T1 T2 T3 T4 T5
E E1 E2 E3 --- E5
R R1 R2 R3 R4 R5
o --- o2 --- o4 ---
F F1 F2 F3 F4 F5
I I 1 I 2 I3 I4 I5
V V1 V2 V3 V4 V5

*4. Collumn 1 has 3 Bar Packs,4pack(SLAU-1),5pack(GHTER-1),3pack(FIV-1)
Collumn 2 has 2 Bar Packs,6pack(SLAUXG-1),7pack(TEROFIV-2)
Collum 3 has a 4pack,5pac,and 3pack, Collumn 4 has a 8pack, and a 5pack, Collumn has a 2pack,7pack and a 3pack.

*5. Each pack is valued as follows, 2=+1-3=+2-4=+3-5=+4-6=+5-7=+6-8=+7
There are also extra bonuses, +2 for all of one row Exp, All row S, +5 for all of one collumn, +6 for any four packs.

*6. rules of attacking all attacks are attacks are made up, unless directed by the arrows on a bar(You will want to see the map for examples) and every top bar row can only attack its same bar bottom. Exp attack from S1-V1. Each bar pack is also colored all one color, each pack a different color.

I hope this will explain SlaughterFiv a bit more, and Im sorry I didnt post this to start. I hope to have an image to view soon. I hope everyone understands this vary simple map, and I know a very fun one as well. PM with any further questions.+ image soon I hope.
Last edited by Lordhower on Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cook Lordhower

Re: Seven of my maps

Postby Sir. Ricco on Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:29 pm

Captain Sir. Ricco

Postby oaktown on Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:19 pm

this thread has been moved to Discussion, and the question answered via PM.
Captain oaktown

Postby t-o-m on Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:19 pm

Lordhower wrote:I have about seven different Ideas, and four of them which are compleat, and ready to show. All of them I know will be great to play. I just want to know where to sumit the idea if someone could PM me with a litte help. Thank you!
Here is a little info on my slaughter fiv, this is just the first of about six of my maps, Called the Slaughter Five. A very simple idea map and easy to understand. Ive tried many of your solutions to apply my image, however am having a bit of trouble as of now, there will be one soon. So in place since I havent described this map as of yet I will now.

*1. This map is simple and should not be finished in any other program except to give it a little back ground show and detail.

*2. Imagine this map as an Microsoft Excell look. There are a number of bars all in color, each bar being in a pack, that will be the bonus,
Exp. Four bar packs is equal to All of Aus, in our classic map, hold all for for a bonus.

*3. There are five collumns of bars, and rows labeled Slauxghterofiv.
Exp.
1 2 3 4 5
S S2 S3 S4 S5
L L1 L2 L3 L4 L5
A A1 A2 A3 A4 ---
U U1 U2 U3 U4 U5
x --- x2 --- x4 x5
G G1 G2 G3 G4 G5
H H1 --- H3 H4 H5
T T1 T2 T3 T4 T5
E E1 E2 E3 --- E5
R R1 R2 R3 R4 R5
o --- o2 --- o4 ---
F F1 F2 F3 F4 F5
I I 1 I 2 I3 I4 I5
V V1 V2 V3 V4 V5

*4. Collumn 1 has 3 Bar Packs,4pack(SLAU-1),5pack(GHTER-1),3pack(FIV-1)
Collumn 2 has 2 Bar Packs,6pack(SLAUXG-1),7pack(TEROFIV-2)
Collum 3 has a 4pack,5pac,and 3pack, Collumn 4 has a 8pack, and a 5pack, Collumn has a 2pack,7pack and a 3pack.

*5. Each pack is valued as follows, 2=+1-3=+2-4=+3-5=+4-6=+5-7=+6-8=+7
There are also extra bonuses, +2 for all of one row Exp, All row S, +5 for all of one collumn, +6 for any four packs.

*6. rules of attacking all attacks are attacks are made up, unless directed by the arrows on a bar(You will want to see the map for examples) and every top bar row can only attack its same bar bottom. Exp attack from S1-V1. Each bar pack is also colored all one color, each pack a different color.

I hope this will explain SlaughterFiv a bit more, and Im sorry I didnt post this to start. I hope to have an image to view soon. I hope everyone understands this vary simple map, and I know a very fun one as well. PM with any further questions.+ image soon I hope.

is this ment to be like the periodic table map?
if your looking to discuss you slaughter five map - this is the wrong place - if you want to discuss your map you post your thread in the map ideas sub-forum

--tom
Major t-o-m

Return to Foundry Discussions