Conquer Club

REVAMP certain MAPS

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: REVAMP certain MAPS

Postby DiM on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:12 am

thanks natty. i joined the [Official] Foundry Projects usergroup but i don't see the subforum for it.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby natty dread on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:13 am

You can't join that group, you need to be invited... try asking MrBenn.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby DiM on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:19 am

natty_dread wrote:You can't join that group, you need to be invited... try asking MrBenn.

sorry my mistake. i joined the other one, the [Official] Map Surveyors usergroup. i even received an email that i've been accepted but still no usergroup subforum. 8-[
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby natty dread on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:36 am

Oh, Map Surveyors doesn't have a forum... it's more of a mailing list, by joining it you subscribe to receiving pm:s for various foundry-related things, like when maps are close to being stamped and mods want feedback on the map, etc.

You could join the historical cartographers group, if you'd like... we have a forum and all.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby TaCktiX on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:53 pm

The XML tutorial in question we're going to release when it's finished. Promise it's better than the current one (no offense to yeti for putting that together in the first place, mind you).
Corporal 1st Class TaCktiX

Previous

Return to Foundry Discussions