Time Warp Mafia Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Day Deadlines?

1 Week Day
11
55%
2 Week Day
2
10%
10 Day Day
5
25%
1 Week Deadline after conversation dies down
2
10%
 
Total votes : 20

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Six: LYLO?

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:53 am

new guy1 wrote:Well, since it is near deadline, and it seems like everyone else is doing it, it has definatly swayed me to put my vote on pmc. Vote pmc


I need some clarity here.

You state here you are voting for PCM because everyone else is. You don't say you believe him guilty? Your vote still counts weather you vote or not. If you were unsure you could have just as easily not voted.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:56 am

NoSurvivors wrote:IB is gonna hate me but my gut tells me he's a scum.

Think, if day 5 was LYLO, day 6 it's over me? Is it possible that the game ends when we pass the "LYLO" day? Idk, best thing I can think of right now.

I do agree with Kanin, I'm confused and not really HELPING the town that much so it would make sense to lynch me if no other case is made..

However you all want me to vote? Then I will go off my gut until a better case is said to me, because I am not in favour of lynching NoSurvivors :lol:. Double voters are not always town either. VOTE IB


So where was your gut when it came time to vote Greg?

The only case made against me was complete WIFO and that one suggested I sacrificed Greg.

1) I am mafia and I threw Greg under the bus when there was no need to.
2) I am mafia, Edocsil is mafia and we both threw Greg under the bus, which is ludicrous
3) I am Town, pressured Edocscil for a claim and then voted Greg instead of Edocsil.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:18 am

dude IB, quit saying 'there was no need to" for a mafia to win town cred on day 1, it's ridiculous. Number 3) is the most likely, but not admitting that 1) is a possibility is a total lack of objectivity at best and scummy at worse.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 160
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:08 am

betiko wrote:dude IB, quit saying 'there was no need to" for a mafia to win town cred on day 1, it's ridiculous. Number 3) is the most likely, but not admitting that 1) is a possibility is a total lack of objectivity at best and scummy at worse.


There was no need. I said it so fucking sue me. There is a time and place to throw scum mates under the bus. If you think that was the right time then you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:22 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:
betiko wrote:dude IB, quit saying 'there was no need to" for a mafia to win town cred on day 1, it's ridiculous. Number 3) is the most likely, but not admitting that 1) is a possibility is a total lack of objectivity at best and scummy at worse.


There was no need. I said it so fucking sue me. There is a time and place to throw scum mates under the bus. If you think that was the right time then you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.



stupid argument. if there were time and places to do things in mafia games there wouldn't be room for wifom ever. If there is a play that you are never expected to do, it can become precisely a good play. Completely disconsidering an eventuality just because you decided there is an imaginary rule against it is not what I would call a very scientific method.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 160
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:05 am

When it came time to vote Greg my gut said it was going to be a mid lynch because every time I've played with him he plays the same way (including this time). IB, I understand why you are mad but calm down dude it's merely a gut vote, because everyone wants me to vote :lol:. Soon as someone makes a case that's decent enough my vote will likely come off you and onto them. Stop being so damn jumpy lol.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Six: LYLO?

Postby new guy1 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:34 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Well, since it is near deadline, and it seems like everyone else is doing it, it has definatly swayed me to put my vote on pmc. Vote pmc


I need some clarity here.

You state here you are voting for PCM because everyone else is. You don't say you believe him guilty? Your vote still counts weather you vote or not. If you were unsure you could have just as easily not voted.


I mean there was enough evidence to vote him IMO, because politician can be a town/mafia role, but I had enough doubt to hold off my vote for just then. I didnt want to make a mistake, but I was comfortable voting him by that time.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby edocsil on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:35 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:
betiko wrote:dude IB, quit saying 'there was no need to" for a mafia to win town cred on day 1, it's ridiculous. Number 3) is the most likely, but not admitting that 1) is a possibility is a total lack of objectivity at best and scummy at worse.


There was no need. I said it so fucking sue me. There is a time and place to throw scum mates under the bus. If you think that was the right time then you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.


You are correct IB. It would just be stupid and unnecessary. Vote Nos Few reasons. A) He is night = scum in my books. B) Night isn't scum, we go to day and the scum get no kill. C) vanilla, useless.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby jonty125 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:39 am

NoSurvivors wrote:Oh geez I didn't even see this page, I assumed I was reading the latest page. I am NIGHT 4, VANILLA


Hmm, first vanilla claim and the first person to fully out, as a night (a few softclaims were thrown out earlier). vote NOS for the first vanilla claim (could easily be scum, trying his luck); secondly WCS is not too bad; thirdly the skimming over IB and his claim and fourthly this seems to be plain ludicrous
NoSurvivors wrote:Think, if day 5 was LYLO, day 6 it's over me? Is it possible that the game ends when we pass the "LYLO" day?


No, LYLO means lynch or lose, so endgame does not immediately follow LYLO and would anyone have fulfilled their WC if we lynched N6 (the person after LYLO)
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby ghostly447 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:41 am

Kanin Usagi wrote:I'm not saying that I want to lynch town, because I certainly don't want to do that. But we have had one, possibly two, mafia lynched in our first two days. If we lynch NoS, and he is actually town, then we're still doing quite well as far as the town:mafia ratio goes. And if he is mafia and we lynch, then its possible that we win.


Im going to Vote Kanin Usagi because he just dropped in to drop the bomb..You know..The obvious crap that we already knew, and also knew we didnt want to do. (dont wanna lynch town, knew lynching another mafia = possible 3 in 3 days). If you guys wanna peg someone who hasnt voted, peg him too. 2 votes, 1 unvote. 1 early on IB, then early on SoundMan.

Speaking of soundman, where he be at?

soundman wrote:
edocsil wrote:PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.

I thought we covered this. Night =\= scum.

I have another interpretation of the scene. In a traditional mafia game at LYLO by lynching town mafia would then kill that last needed town and win. Since we were at LYLO (theoretically) could it be that PCM is town and because we lynched him mafia made the final kill on the future Night 6?


This is his only post today. FOS. I know I dont post much, but still.

Fastposted, FOS jonty. I claimed Vanilla as well.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby jonty125 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:42 am

ghostly447 wrote:Fastposted, FOS jonty. I claimed Vanilla as well.


:oops: meant to delete that when I pressed preview.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:57 pm

Vote Count


NoS (4) - betiko, new guy1, edoc, jonty L-3
Iron Butterfly (2) - vodean, NoS


With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is Dec 4.

With 5 not voting, this means that 9 players support a lynch of NoSurvivors.
Last edited by DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
show
User avatar
Captain DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 4254
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby soundman on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Sorry guys for not posting recently. I had the flu for a week and have just gotten over it. I'm caught up now. Looks like this lynch has been decided. Personally I think Kanin is a good choice to go after. He hasn't added much with his comments and just repeats what everyone already knows. Could be a good choice for the next day.
User avatar
Lieutenant soundman
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:36 pm
Location: Washington
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:56 pm

soundman wrote:Sorry guys for not posting recently. I had the flu for a week and have just gotten over it. I'm caught up now. Looks like this lynch has been decided. Personally I think Kanin is a good choice to go after. He hasn't added much with his comments and just repeats what everyone already knows. Could be a good choice for the next day.


I would agree about Kannin.

Vote NOS

I still have my second vote I have not used.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby vodean on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:47 pm

ghostly447 wrote:
Kanin Usagi wrote:I'm not saying that I want to lynch town, because I certainly don't want to do that. But we have had one, possibly two, mafia lynched in our first two days. If we lynch NoS, and he is actually town, then we're still doing quite well as far as the town:mafia ratio goes. And if he is mafia and we lynch, then its possible that we win.


Im going to Vote Kanin Usagi because he just dropped in to drop the bomb..You know..The obvious crap that we already knew, and also knew we didnt want to do. (dont wanna lynch town, knew lynching another mafia = possible 3 in 3 days). If you guys wanna peg someone who hasnt voted, peg him too. 2 votes, 1 unvote. 1 early on IB, then early on SoundMan.

Speaking of soundman, where he be at?

soundman wrote:
edocsil wrote:PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.

I thought we covered this. Night =\= scum.

I have another interpretation of the scene. In a traditional mafia game at LYLO by lynching town mafia would then kill that last needed town and win. Since we were at LYLO (theoretically) could it be that PCM is town and because we lynched him mafia made the final kill on the future Night 6?


This is his only post today. FOS. I know I dont post much, but still.

Fastposted, FOS jonty. I claimed Vanilla as well.

i was about to point this out too. Kanin, you said that we should lynch him because he might (but probably isnt scum), and if by some off-chance he is, we might win? thats your only reasoning? really? well i think that makes you a better option, which means that we are even more likely to win.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Yeah, I figured this was coming lol. But yeah, you guys asked me to claim so I did. But I would do the same thing in your shoes, vanilla is basically worthless (not to mention a vanilla who has no idea whats going on half the time in this game) :lol: Gl town, hope y'all figure this game out soon! my advice to win though, once you guys get the last mafia, lynch IB to skip ahead to the last day. Would make sense no? then they'd all be dead. IB, I dont know what you are but really, from what i can see youre the key to town winning, by lynching you after the last scum is found. With that, ill go back to the kanin case. I told you I'd flip to a better case, unvote, vote kanin
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
soundman wrote:Sorry guys for not posting recently. I had the flu for a week and have just gotten over it. I'm caught up now. Looks like this lynch has been decided. Personally I think Kanin is a good choice to go after. He hasn't added much with his comments and just repeats what everyone already knows. Could be a good choice for the next day.


I would agree about Kannin.

Vote NOS

I still have my second vote I have not used.


might wanna bold that one, just sayin xD
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby Nendreel on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:23 pm

I'm not going to be voting for NoS. Moslty because I suspect the remaining mafia will be amongst the Day roles. With limited claims faking one will be hard, so it's unlikely that anyone will fake their Day/Night number, just their alignment.

The reason I think the remaining mafia will be amongst Days is because of balance. To give mafia a chance of winning it would make sense that we would have to be forced to go into Night if we got lucky with our scumhunting. So I'd think 2 Night roles and 2 Day roles would make up scum. Depending on how PCM gets counted we should have eliminated both Night roles.

I'm not really sure who to vote for at this point, there are a few people who haven't given me much indication of their role or alignment. Kanin and Soundman top that list so I guess I'll start there.

Vote Kanin
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:41 pm

what case exaclydo you have on kanin guys? saying that we'd rather lynch a vt not contributing much rather than a random person?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 160
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby Kanin Usagi on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:32 pm

ghostly447 wrote:Im going to Vote Kanin Usagi because he just dropped in to drop the bomb..You know..The obvious crap that we already knew, and also knew we didnt want to do. (dont wanna lynch town, knew lynching another mafia = possible 3 in 3 days). If you guys wanna peg someone who hasnt voted, peg him too. 2 votes, 1 unvote. 1 early on IB, then early on SoundMan.

Actually, I have voted. I've voted in every single lynch. Remember the fact that majority gets lynched? By not voting, I've passively voted for the person who has the majority of votes on him/her. In fact, I believe that I've already addressed that issue. If I see a case that convinces me to vote, then I will vote for it. However, I've yet to see one case that I want to really back. Gregwolf? That was just bad playing on his part and a semi-random day one lynch for everyone else. I believe that I wasn't online for the second day, or for most of it anyways, as I was on vacation over the Holidays, and so I couldn't take my vote off of Soundman and on to PCM. In fact, the only thing I really did for that day is argue against that whole "fos-vote" thing that some players were putting forward. If you would like me to back a lynch, then Unvote, Vote NoSurvivors.
vodean wrote:i was about to point this out too. Kanin, you said that we should lynch him because he might (but probably isnt scum), and if by some off-chance he is, we might win? thats your only reasoning? really? well i think that makes you a better option, which means that we are even more likely to win.

I didn't say we should lynch him. I was just saying that IF we have lynched two mafia already, THEN having a mislynch wouldn't be quite as damaging to town. Now I'm saying we should lynch him (WITH MY VOTE) because if the vote majority swings my way, I CERTAINLY don't support a vote on myself, and voting a VT who has admitted to not understanding what's been going on through most of the game is the best case today. I've at least tried to help us all figure out this wacky game's mechanics.

And that post was also me trying to show people that I'm at least attempting to be some what active. If I had just posted nothing and remained silent, would I still have been jumped on by several people? I doubt it. Seems like scum just trying direct attention to me.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby vodean on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:20 am

Kanin Usagi wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:Im going to Vote Kanin Usagi because he just dropped in to drop the bomb..You know..The obvious crap that we already knew, and also knew we didnt want to do. (dont wanna lynch town, knew lynching another mafia = possible 3 in 3 days). If you guys wanna peg someone who hasnt voted, peg him too. 2 votes, 1 unvote. 1 early on IB, then early on SoundMan.

Actually, I have voted. I've voted in every single lynch. Remember the fact that majority gets lynched? By not voting, I've passively voted for the person who has the majority of votes on him/her. In fact, I believe that I've already addressed that issue. If I see a case that convinces me to vote, then I will vote for it. However, I've yet to see one case that I want to really back. Gregwolf? That was just bad playing on his part and a semi-random day one lynch for everyone else. I believe that I wasn't online for the second day, or for most of it anyways, as I was on vacation over the Holidays, and so I couldn't take my vote off of Soundman and on to PCM. In fact, the only thing I really did for that day is argue against that whole "fos-vote" thing that some players were putting forward. If you would like me to back a lynch, then Unvote, Vote NoSurvivors.
vodean wrote:i was about to point this out too. Kanin, you said that we should lynch him because he might (but probably isnt scum), and if by some off-chance he is, we might win? thats your only reasoning? really? well i think that makes you a better option, which means that we are even more likely to win.

I didn't say we should lynch him. I was just saying that IF we have lynched two mafia already, THEN having a mislynch wouldn't be quite as damaging to town. Now I'm saying we should lynch him (WITH MY VOTE) because if the vote majority swings my way, I CERTAINLY don't support a vote on myself, and voting a VT who has admitted to not understanding what's been going on through most of the game is the best case today. I've at least tried to help us all figure out this wacky game's mechanics.

And that post was also me trying to show people that I'm at least attempting to be some what active. If I had just posted nothing and remained silent, would I still have been jumped on by several people? I doubt it. Seems like scum just trying direct attention to me.
so essentially you bandwagon whatever case town was pursuing on other days, and today you have a purely OMGUS vote?
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:46 am

Vode I do find it interesting that you're defending a dead man (me).. Why? :lol:
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:51 am

jonty125 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:Oh geez I didn't even see this page, I assumed I was reading the latest page. I am NIGHT 4, VANILLA


Hmm, first vanilla claim and the first person to fully out, as a night (a few softclaims were thrown out earlier). vote NOS for the first vanilla claim (could easily be scum, trying his luck); secondly WCS is not too bad; thirdly the skimming over IB and his claim and fourthly this seems to be plain ludicrous
NoSurvivors wrote:Think, if day 5 was LYLO, day 6 it's over me? Is it possible that the game ends when we pass the "LYLO" day?


No, LYLO means lynch or lose, so endgame does not immediately follow LYLO and would anyone have fulfilled their WC if we lynched N6 (the person after LYLO)


Double posting here, sorry.

Thanks for the clarity. I thought it meant there were 3/4 left day 5 and 1 was scum. Idk anyhow, as for my claim betiko wanted me to claim. Speaking of skimming.. Hypocrite. Lol.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:55 am

edocsil wrote:) He is night = scum in my books.


Aaaaand triple post. This is the one I actually want everyone to remember.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:03 am

so is this day over or not? i get confused with the time difference.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 160
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login