ASoIaF Mafia Prologue (10/13) - D3: The Bloody Winter Rose

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ASoIaF Mafia Prologue (11/13) - D3: The Wolf howls no mo

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:18 am

Foxglove wrote:
Foxglove wrote:Hmmmm.

4 votes for me, 2 neutrals and possibly 2 rebels.

I am heading out for the day soon and I don't want to get hammered if it can be helped, so I will claim.

Guess what? We're on the same side, Neb!

I'm a rebel. The rebel, actually. I'm Robert Baratheon.

Edit: 1 neutral, 1 rebel, and 2 potential rebels.

Forgot to ask...Foxglove, do you know who is in your faction? Anything you can offer in terms of finding the Loyalists??
Captain Nebuchadnezer

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1)

Postby Foxglove on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
Foxglove wrote:Hmmmm.

4 votes for me, 2 neutrals and possibly 2 rebels.

I am heading out for the day soon and I don't want to get hammered if it can be helped, so I will claim.

Guess what? We're on the same side, Neb!

I'm a rebel. The rebel, actually. I'm Robert Baratheon.

Edit: 1 neutral, 1 rebel, and 2 potential rebels.

Forgot to ask...Foxglove, do you know who is in your faction? Anything you can offer in terms of finding the Loyalists??

The only one I knew in my faction was Nag, unfortunately. I was hoping to see who voted for me (or not) earlier in this day to try and get an idea of who the Loyalists were, but I was afraid to let it go too far and get myself lynched.
Brigadier Foxglove
Beta Team Member
Beta Team Member

Medals: 57
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby spiesr on Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
jonty125 wrote:vote Neb I would like to see what faction you have aligned yourself to as well.
What was my crime that garnered your vote? Curiosity? Well...I would like to see what faction you are aligned with.
Your crime was trying to hide your alignment after you had previously been forced to claim.
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Postby spiesr on Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:22 pm

Also, Unvote
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:38 pm

spiesr wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:
jonty125 wrote:vote Neb I would like to see what faction you have aligned yourself to as well.
What was my crime that garnered your vote? Curiosity? Well...I would like to see what faction you are aligned with.
Your crime was trying to hide your alignment after you had previously been forced to claim.

That makes no sense, but let's move on...the Rebels need to hang a Loyalist today, or we lose our advantage and the Lannisters.
Captain Nebuchadnezer

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1)

Postby strike wolf on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Well this game is in need of a direction. Vote KGB for being noncommittal about yesterday's lynch (Saying he would unvote regardless of loyalist or rebel claim) and currently being inactive. Also for referring to rebels in third person terms.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:15 am

strike wolf wrote:Well this game is in need of a direction. Vote KGB for being noncommittal about yesterday's lynch (Saying he would unvote regardless of loyalist or rebel claim) and currently being inactive. Also for referring to rebels in third person terms.

So you think that some Loyalists stuck on the wagon after the claim? It's possible...
Captain Nebuchadnezer

General Achievement (1)

Postby strike wolf on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:16 am

KGB's last post in thread before today came before IB claimed loyalist. His next post anywhere was after the scene had been posted. So failure to unvote after IB claimed (especially considering he said he would regardless of side), does not indicate that he was on either side.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby kgb007 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:58 am

i didn't get a chance to follow through on my unvote of IB bc Nag hammered so quickly, partially the fault of IB for letting it get to L1 before he claimed, as to my inactivity, i went home for thanksgiving, could barely stand playing the damn CC games on my phone
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby Minister Masket on Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:14 am

Not exactly the kind of answer we were hoping for really.

Vote KGB
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Cadet Minister Masket

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby jonty125 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:

You're trying to reverse the roles, of you been forced to oust your alliance, nice try, but like spiesr, said, you have lost your right to anonymity.

A bit of speculation here, but I suspect, KGB, had knowledge of IB's alignment and that's why he was going to unvote immediately after the claim.Not going to vote KGB yet, but I'm tempted, may do if we need L-2.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:27 pm

jonty125 wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:

You're trying to reverse the roles, of you been forced to oust your alliance, nice try, but like spiesr, said, you have lost your right to anonymity.

A bit of speculation here, but I suspect, KGB, had knowledge of IB's alignment and that's why he was going to unvote immediately after the claim.Not going to vote KGB yet, but I'm tempted, may do if we need L-2.

Interesting. I'll play along, too.
KGB...you can either claim now or risk being hammered as both jonty and I are willing to commit votes to you.
Captain Nebuchadnezer

General Achievement (1)

Postby kgb007 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Minister Masket wrote:Not exactly the kind of answer we were hoping for really.

Vote KGB

what kind of answer were you hoping for then? if you and your son want to vote me for being noncommital on yesterday's lynch and my inactivity then so be it, although a few did not bother voting D2 with similar if not worse levels of activity

jonty125 wrote:A bit of speculation here, but I suspect, KGB, had knowledge of IB's alignment and that's why he was going to unvote immediately after the claim.Not going to vote KGB yet, but I'm tempted, may do if we need L-2.

i can definitively say i had zero knowledge of IB's alignment prior to his claim, i'm not sure why you think i would after i clearly stated i'd be unvoting either way, think about it for a second: if i knew IB's alignment/role, then you must ask yourself, why would i even bother to risk voting him in the first place?

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Interesting. I'll play along, too.
KGB...you can either claim now or risk being hammered as both jonty and I are willing to commit votes to you.

well seeing how it takes 7 to lynch, i'm not sure why i should be concerned by the 2 lannisters random vote casting, even if jonty and neb both vote me, that would still only put me at L3 by my count
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby Foxglove on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:09 pm

kgb007 wrote:
Minister Masket wrote:Not exactly the kind of answer we were hoping for really.

Vote KGB

what kind of answer were you hoping for then? if you and your son want to vote me for being noncommital on yesterday's lynch and my inactivity then so be it, although a few did not bother voting D2 with similar if not worse levels of activity

jonty125 wrote:A bit of speculation here, but I suspect, KGB, had knowledge of IB's alignment and that's why he was going to unvote immediately after the claim.Not going to vote KGB yet, but I'm tempted, may do if we need L-2.

i can definitively say i had zero knowledge of IB's alignment prior to his claim, i'm not sure why you think i would after i clearly stated i'd be unvoting either way, think about it for a second: if i knew IB's alignment/role, then you must ask yourself, why would i even bother to risk voting him in the first place?

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Interesting. I'll play along, too.

well seeing how it takes 7 to lynch, i'm not sure why i should be concerned by the 2 lannisters random vote casting, even if jonty and neb both vote me, that would still only put me at L3 by my count

vote kgb007

We need more information, and more participation from people who are mysteriously absent during the lynch discussions.
Brigadier Foxglove
Beta Team Member
Beta Team Member

Medals: 57
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby Commander9 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Vote Count:

Kgb (3) - wolfy kun,MM, foxglove

With 11 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

spiesr wrote:Also, Mod can we get Fircoal replaced? I don't think he survived the winter.

He answered already, but if there's anyone else, let me know and I'll prod.

Nebuchadnezer wrote:UPDATE THE OP!

On my way.

Again, apologies due to my really high inactivity. This is the main reason I wanted to have a co-mod. I can't promise to be more active until my finals will end either, but I will try.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives