Conquer Club

H.E. Mafia, Game Over, Town Prevails. [archive plox]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Hectic Eclectic Mafia (12/17)[N3] American integrity.

Postby everywhere116 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:31 am

Is Dirty Politician any different than a regular politician?
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby jonty125 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:58 am

Dunno, but things have gone from bad to worse for scum :)
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:43 am

everywhere116 wrote:Is Dirty Politician any different than a regular politician?

Just steals a vote from a player to get a double vote. I'm not sure what a regular politician does? Is it the same?

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby jonty125 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:53 am

Yes.
Cook jonty125

Re: Hectic Eclectic Mafia (10/17)[N3] American integrity.

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:58 am

At long last! After all the dishonor he had brought upon himself to keep appearances, all the shame and the contempt he had seen in the peasants' eyes, after the innocents he had slain in order to get this far, Oishi had tracked down his master's killer. He could not allow this man to live, and would kill him tonight.

Oishi tailed the Lord Yoshinaka, observing his every move, on the lookout for the best time to strike. He obviously couldn't attack during the day, because either faction caught up in this crazy conflict may prevent him from exacting his revenge. After everything Oishi had been through, this was not an option. So he waited for nightfall and prepared for an ambush.

To his surprise, Yoshinaka was not alone. That large white man whom Yoshinaka had been working for accompanied him. This was unfortunate but not game changing. So long as Oishi killed that swine Yoshinaka, he did not care to live.

With a movement almost too quick to see, Oishi drew and slashed with his katana at Yoshinaka's chest as they turned the corner of the alley. Yoshinaka's eyes barely registered who and what had felled him before he toppled to his death. Oishi faced the giant man.

"Hmph," mused the Kingpin. As devastating as this was to his plans, he had no desire to get himself killed by this samurai. His great strength was no match for sharp steel to the throat. "Curse you, pitiful ronin. Yoshinaka told me of you, but failed to mention that you would pursue him across the ocean to avenge your master. This could not come at a worse time. Despite your insufferable meddling, I have neither the time nor the luxury to dispose of you in the manner you deserve."

With that the Kingpin turned and fled into the night, because now he would have to finish Yoshinaka's task if he planned to defeat the townspeople. Oishi decided to return to Nippon and report to his companions that he had slain Yoshinaka.

Chapcrap, playing Kira Kozuke-no-Suke Yoshinaka, mafia goon/hider has been killed!
strike wolf, playing the avenger Oishi Kuranosuke Yoshio, Disgraced Ronin/SK has satisfied an alternate win condition and is endgamed (he wins first place).

Elsewhere, a bit later:

A shot rang out, striking one of the townspeople in the thorax, near the heart. Assuming his target's death, the assailant made off before he could be identified. As luck would have it, the bullet missed any organs and the doctor was near by. The victim would not die tonight.

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Day Four go!

-Tails

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:51 am

[quote="TA1LGUNN3R"

Elsewhere, a bit later:

A shot rang out, striking one of the townspeople in the thorax, near the heart. Assuming his target's death, the assailant made off before he could be identified. As luck would have it, the bullet missed any organs and the doctor was near by. The victim would not die tonight.
[/quote]

I saved Soundmans life.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:51 am

EBWOP

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
Elsewhere, a bit later:

I saved Soundmans life.

Re: Hectic Eclectic Mafia (10/17)[D4] A Tale of Revenge & Sh

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:54 am

Spiesr tried to make a case on chapcrap out of nowhere yesterday, but my counterclaim shadowed it. I feel like that mostly clears him in my book. Ill try to post a summary of claims later, we should have a pretty narrowed list of whos scum

Postby strike wolf on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 am

At long last my blade can rest peacefully.
:D

And with my endgame...GO TOWN!
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:17 am

Interesting.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby jak111 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:19 am

Well... that was actually an awesome double night kill, a 3rd party AND Mafia die at night. But how many mafia are there? 3 mafia are dead and 1 3rd party.. so I assume 1 or 2 more?

As for clearances go I'll post a list of what we got, since I see not much I can add to this besides that we're doing a pretty good job lately ;).

1. MoB Deadly Claims Doctor (and saved two people, I think this fully clears him + he counterclaimed against Mafia getting us a kill).
2. dazza2008
4. spiesr
5. everywhere116
7. jonty125
8. Victor Sullivan
10. new guy1
12. soundman Claims Roleblocker Cleared by MoB
16. DoomYoshi
17. jak111 Claims VT Cleared by MoB

If I'm missing any claims or someone else is cleared through another means, go ahead and edit my list through a quote or something.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:24 am

jak111 wrote:Well... that was actually an awesome double night kill, a 3rd party AND Mafia die at night. But how many mafia are there? 3 mafia are dead and 1 3rd party.. so I assume 1 or 2 more?

As for clearances go I'll post a list of what we got, since I see not much I can add to this besides that we're doing a pretty good job lately ;).

1. MoB Deadly Claims Doctor (and saved two people, I think this fully clears him + he counterclaimed against Mafia getting us a kill).
2. dazza2008
4. spiesr
5. everywhere116
7. jonty125
8. Victor Sullivan
10. new guy1
16. DoomYoshi

If I'm missing any claims or someone else is cleared through another means, go ahead and edit my list through a quote or something.

How can MoB clear people? He is the doctor. Just because he tried to protect you does not clear you.

MoB is clear as his counter claim got a scumbag lynche and same with Sound but you are not in the clear Jak.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby jonty125 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:37 am

dazza2008 wrote:
jak111 wrote:Well... that was actually an awesome double night kill, a 3rd party AND Mafia die at night. But how many mafia are there? 3 mafia are dead and 1 3rd party.. so I assume 1 or 2 more?

2. dazza2008
4. spiesr
5. everywhere116
7. jonty125
8. Victor Sullivan
10. new guy1
16. DoomYoshi

How can MoB clear people? He is the doctor. Just because he tried to protect you does not clear you.

MoB is clear as his counter claim got a scumbag lynche and same with Sound but you are not in the clear Jak.

+1
Cook jonty125

Postby spiesr on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:58 am

Also, Newguy claimed Mason...
Captain spiesr

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:52 am

jonty125 wrote:
dazza2008 wrote:

2. dazza2008
4. spiesr
5. everywhere116
7. jonty125
8. Victor Sullivan
10. new guy1
16. DoomYoshi

+1

+1 again.

Looking through the scenes it seems the Kingpin mentioned today is the same as the large man from dawn D1. At this point, it's probably just a single player. Probably still a bit early for a massclaim though. Interesting that jak is trying to 'clear' himself based on doctor protections. That seems slightly scummy to me. Also, it is interesting that I didn't even know everything was in this game... looking back a few pages, I have noticed that he was an active participant. However, since he didn't register in my brain that could be him trying to lay very low.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Dont have time to make a full post but wanted to chime in here because its important.. Yeah Jak is by all means NOT clear. Unless there is flavor to indicate he was attacked by the mafia and they failed. But if I recall correctly, that wasnt the case.

I am actually kind of suspicious of Jak with his VT claim, we haven't seen any other VTs in this game yet. it does make me wonder a little if he is a goon fakeclaiming.

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:21 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:Dont have time to make a full post but wanted to chime in here because its important.. Yeah Jak is by all means NOT clear. Unless there is flavor to indicate he was attacked by the mafia and they failed. But if I recall correctly, that wasnt the case.

I am actually kind of suspicious of Jak with his VT claim, we haven't seen any other VTs in this game yet. it does make me wonder a little if he is a goon fakeclaiming.

I am suspicious too but not because of what he claimed but when he claimed it.

I am sure the mod said there may or may not be VT's in this game.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby soundman on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:45 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:EBWOP

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
Elsewhere, a bit later:

I saved Soundmans life.

You are an O:) . But my chest hurts...

Anways, I blocked everywhere last night.
Lieutenant soundman

Re: Hectic Eclectic Mafia (10/17)[D4] Doom innocent?

Postby spiesr on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:49 pm

Since my prior targets are all dead I will now have to come up with a new case. So, let me reach into my hat hat hear and see who I pull...looks like Jonty is today's lucky winner. The basis of my suspicion here is Jonty's interactions with the case on SomethingClever during Day 2. In particular the way he volunteered to be Clever's target in some sort of test of his sanity, which initially gained him some town points in my eyes, now trips my scumdar following the reveal of SomethingClever as a mafia member.
jonty125 wrote:Throwing my 2 cents in. Could he be a CPR doc. 50% chance he'll flip to Hyde & kill the patient.
Trying to offer options that would increase the validity of SomethingClever's claim?
jonty125 wrote:I'm not sure what to think. He could be really anything with the name, SK, Insane Doc, CPR Doc. So I still have my suspicions if we want to test his claim tonight, he can target me.
He offers himself up as a volunteer for some sort of scheme to prove SomethingClever's claim.
jonty125 wrote:I'm going to unvote. Like I said in my last post I'm willing for him to target me tonight to test his claim. I aren't happy with test by lynch or "lunch" as ghostly said.

Sane - I'll be alive
Insane - I'll die
CPR - Either (hoping flavour can help)
Naive - I doubt it but that could be either as well

Just a thought while posting could Dr. Jekyll be skitzo and is claiming doc as this is one of his "potential" abilities.
Of course should Jonty be Clever's partner then he knows he has nothing to fear from Clever being a CPR or insane doctor, or from the mafia killing him to harm Clever by ruining the test.

So yeah, Vote Jonty.
Captain spiesr

Postby jonty125 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Maybe I was willing to offer up myself as I'm unimportant and that might have been a softclaim.
Cook jonty125

Postby everywhere116 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:17 pm

I acknowledge that day has started. I have to go to work though. Will be back in around 5-6 hours to comment.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby everywhere116 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Also, are you at liberty to discuss strike's win condition?
Corporal everywhere116

Postby chapcrap on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:02 pm

strike wolf wrote:At long last my blade can rest peacefully.
:D

And with my endgame...GO TOWN!

Screw you strike!! I knew we should have killed you Night 1!

GO MAFIA!!!
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:10 pm

everywhere116 wrote:Also, are you at liberty to discuss strike's win condition?

Since they're both gone, sure. It's from the 47 Ronin, a classic Japanese story (iirc it's based on real life events). Strike had the typical SK WC, plus the alternate of NKing Chapcrap, who had modified hider abilities (I won't discuss the details of his abilities yet). Chapcrap also had an alternate WC, in that he had to participate in lynching strike's character (he must have been on the VC that led to strike's lynch).

-Tails

Postby jak111 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:01 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
jonty125 wrote:
dazza2008 wrote:

2. dazza2008
4. spiesr
5. everywhere116
7. jonty125
8. Victor Sullivan
10. new guy1
16. DoomYoshi

+1

+1 again.

Looking through the scenes it seems the Kingpin mentioned today is the same as the large man from dawn D1. At this point, it's probably just a single player. Probably still a bit early for a massclaim though. Interesting that jak is trying to 'clear' himself based on doctor protections. That seems slightly scummy to me. Also, it is interesting that I didn't even know everything was in this game... looking back a few pages, I have noticed that he was an active participant. However, since he didn't register in my brain that could be him trying to lay very low.

Well you see I said it's open to change, but I cleared myself because there were two killers and only 1 kill the night I was protected. (Hence I was targeted by either or) So under your WIFOM logic I could be mafia and strike targeted me, but I don't 100% know whom targeted me. My list isn't 100% neither, for all we know if you wanted to WIFOM even more is that MoB is really Mafia just saying he protected people (Which isn't logical since he counterclaimed a mafia).

But what I'm trying to get at is I'm not 3rd party since 3rd party just obviously won and is now out of the game, but what's the likely hood of me being mafia? There's obviously only 1-2 mafia left still in play, perhaps just 1, I do not know. So the chance of me being mafia is either 1/10 or 1/5 (depending if there's 1 or 2 left). So THEN you put in the factor of being protected on a night of only one kill is obvious I was targeted, hmm? So that would lower my chances of being mafia way lower, it'd HAVE to rely on MoB protecting a Mafia (which would be 1/10 or 1/5 right now) WITH Strike also targeting me? (Another 1/10 or 1/5 right now).

Perhaps I am not cleared, but I'm pretty damn close compared to others I'd think?
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives