Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby edocsil on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:30 am

Did you watch B target him or something? Or am I just forgetting something important.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby aage on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:35 am

edocsil wrote:Did you watch B target him or something? Or am I just forgetting something important.

Sam claimed to have blocked Hippo. Since Hippo wasn't lying, I suspect that other people were.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Day 3 has started

Postby zimmah on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:48 am

jonty125 wrote:
aage wrote:
jonty125 wrote:OK, vote hippo.

I am Mr. M, the cop.
N1, zimmah - town
N2, thehippo8 -scum.

zimmah wasn't town.


I've only just realised that, but I suppose that zimmah must have been busdriven on N1.


elonpuckhog wrote:My vote is still on hippo. Sam makes a claim on him, and he offers no defense against it. Instead, he claims that Sam is tomorrow's target. What about Jonty, whom we have a better case on right now? This is the third time now that he's tried to come with a case because someone made a case on him. We'll be able to tell pretty quickly who is lying after we find out what alignment hippo is. I still suspect he is lying.


LSU Tiger Josh wrote:During the night, Mr. B received a lead and went out to investigate it. He found someone that was in fact scum even though it wasn't whom he got the tip on. Mr. B tried to call for backup upon discovering the scum, but by then it was too late. He took a bullet through the back of his skull killing him instantly.

Elonpuckhog: Mr. B Town cop has been killed.

Day 4 has now begun. With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.


Even more prof that Jonty is not the real cop. (could still be insane though).

Anyway vote Sam, he tried to call out hippo for a lie after our assumed insane cop claimed guilty on him, (making for an easy lynch and probably hoped to go unnoticed). Seems pretty odd to me especially since hippo was who he said he was.
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby jonty125 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:06 am

Well I investigated myself last night and got town, so either I'm random, or some busdriver is having fun with me.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby vodean on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:30 am

modkilled for ONE nightpost, and then my role wasnt revealed? REALLY? REALLY?
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby zimmah on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:43 am

vodean wrote:modkilled for ONE nightpost, and then my role wasnt revealed? REALLY? REALLY?


With violation of rule 5 and 1 I assumed it was about something else, if it was really about the night post I think it's too harsh, especially because it hurts the other players and it seemed like vodean was just not paying attention (skimming).

Anyway, jonty seems to be useless, but Sam still seems to be more dangerous, we can always lynch jonty later.
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:47 am

I suppose that since the reveal of elon's role was "town cop" and not "town sane cop", it's possible jonty could be some sort of cop, but it's a pretty weak assumption.

vote sam
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby aage on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:09 pm

jonty125 wrote:Well I investigated myself last night and got town, so either I'm random, or some busdriver is having fun with me.

Cops can't normally investigate themselves in a multi-sanity game. I may have voted sam because you still could have been an insane cop, but this tips the scales quite a bit.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby redhedge47 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:09 pm

Lynch all liars vote sam
User avatar
Private 1st Class redhedge47
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 am
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby Djfireside on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:55 am

Sorry everyone but at least I made it back from the funneral in time to maybe save one of the two.

It appears that I may need to step in on this because for a few points Jonty looks guilty and appears that Sam may be telling the truth so I will reveal my role to at least shed light on the subject. I am H, The busdriver.

N1 hippo and vodean
N2 Elon and Jonty
N3 Jonty and Safari

So appears that Sam blocked Vodean, when jonty investigated themselves they really investigated Safari. So at this point I believe it would be between jonty being insane and safari being scum or jonty being scum and I think its Jonty

Vote Jonty
GRIM REAPERS
Image
Major Djfireside
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:52 pm
Location: Miami
Medals: 62
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (20)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby strike wolf on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:04 am

Well looks like it was a good thing that I forgot to post yesterday.

vote jonty
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8056
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby jonty125 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:59 am

Well I'm the letter 'm' and I'm a cop. Maybe I'm a mad (insane) cop.

In that case vote safari as my town result on myself, was actually him, and I might be insane meaning he is scum.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby edocsil on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:25 am

jonty125 wrote:Well I'm the letter 'm' and I'm a cop. Maybe I'm a mad (insane) cop.

In that case vote safari as my town result on myself, was actually him, and I might be insane meaning he is scum.


Or you could be lying through your teeth, and tried to pull out the cop to claim as well as delay your own lynch. The fact that there was no "sane" before the cop makes me think you are the liar. As stated by others, in insanity you cannot target yourself, and its for a very good reason. All of this points to you leading us on a merry lynchfest before we come back to you, after finding that your results have been totally random.

IF you are telling the truth and you die your investigations will be verified, so lynching you might be the right option if you are in fact town. However, much of the town power is dead at this point, so while that path may be a valid tactic when a sane cop/doc/whatever remains I do not think it to be appropriate now.

However, I still think that the hippo lead should be looked into, if not today at least tomorrow. The reason I propose that it be looked into more thoroughly today, is so that we can get more data out of you jonty before we make a decision, and I think information can be gleaned from that case, where as this is mostly a coin toss to see who is the liar. I will not place a vote quite yet. I want to do a reread and sort out all the claimed actions before I run headlong into anything, and I should haven enough time to do that on Thursday, and cast my vote then.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Day 2 has begun

Postby zimmah on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:32 pm

In fact i think Safari may very well be scum, and than it'd make sense in a way.

Even though i think the whole jonty case is not looking good for jonty, it all seems a bit too obvious, ofc, you can call it WIFOM, but seriously, jonty is not a bad player like that, is he?

on the other hand, safari seems to play like normal, and also seems to be on the cautious side, and with the busdrive, and assuming jonty is indeed the insane cop, the conclusion that safari must be scum is not too far fetched.

we should not hurry this day (unless deadline) as i think we're having a big web of lies here but it's quite complex, so we should try to get to the bottom of this and avoid making too many sacrifices that only lead to wifom. with the cult still there, the danger may spread faster than we think.

either way, assuming everyone who has claimed till now is telling the truth, safari is scum, and the other stories do match.
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Day 2 has begun

Postby zimmah on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:35 pm

zimmah wrote:In fact i think Safari may very well be scum, and than it'd make sense in a way.

Even though i think the whole jonty case is not looking good for jonty, it all seems a bit too obvious, ofc, you can call it WIFOM, but seriously, jonty is not a bad player like that, is he?

on the other hand, safari seems to play like normal, and also seems to be on the cautious side, and with the busdrive, and assuming jonty is indeed the insane cop, the conclusion that safari must be scum is not too far fetched.

we should not hurry this day (unless deadline) it seems like there's a big web of lies here, but it doesn't neccesarily mean there are that many lies, or any at all, (things aren't always what they seem) so we should try to get to the bottom of this and avoid making too many sacrifices that only lead to wifom. with the cult still there, the danger may spread faster than we think.

either way, assuming everyone who has claimed till now is telling the truth, safari is scum, and the other stories do match.


rewording to make a clearer statement
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby aage on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Assuming the busdriver and the roleblocker are both telling the truth and town aligned, I have to unvote vote jonty. I prefer believing two players are town rather than two scum backing up so obviously for each other so far from lylo.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby vodean on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:04 pm

i didnt even violate rule #1. f*ck you.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby redhedge47 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:33 pm

redhedge47 wrote:Lynch all liars vote sam

Sorry bout this What I ment was Lynch all liars Unvote vote jonty
User avatar
Private 1st Class redhedge47
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 am
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Day 2 has begun

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:08 pm

zimmah wrote:In fact i think Safari may very well be scum, and than it'd make sense in a way.

Even though i think the whole jonty case is not looking good for jonty, it all seems a bit too obvious, ofc, you can call it WIFOM, but seriously, jonty is not a bad player like that, is he?

on the other hand, safari seems to play like normal, and also seems to be on the cautious side, and with the busdrive, and assuming jonty is indeed the insane cop, the conclusion that safari must be scum is not too far fetched.

we should not hurry this day (unless deadline) as i think we're having a big web of lies here but it's quite complex, so we should try to get to the bottom of this and avoid making too many sacrifices that only lead to wifom. with the cult still there, the danger may spread faster than we think.

either way, assuming everyone who has claimed till now is telling the truth, safari is scum, and the other stories do match.

True, but then we go back to the jonty's claimed Night 1 result which was the SKer where he said he got innocent.

If he investigates himself and got innocent, then it should mean that he's sane.

If we assume the SKer is immune to investigations, then that would square with a sane cop claim. Which means that an innocent result on me would be true.

If we assume that the SKer is not immune to investigations, then it means that jonty should have gotten a guilty result if he was sane, therefore he's lying.

If we assume jonty was insane and the SKer was investigation proof, then he should have gotten a guilty result. Which means he lied about that result.

If we assume jonty was insane and the SKer was not investigation proof, then his innocent result on the SKer was accurate, but then he must have lied about his self investigation coming up innocent.

So to recap, if jonty is sane and the SKer was investigation proof, then I am not scum.

Any other combination means that jonty is lying and therefore scum. I'm going to tend towards that probability.

unvote vote jonty
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:04 pm

vodean wrote:i didnt even violate rule #1. f*ck you.


Vodean you have now been blacklisted from any games that I am hosting. Any further comments from you in this game will be sent to the site moderators as trolling my game as you are hereby banned from any more comments in here. You posted about what happened to you in the dexter game in addition to your posting after I had clearly posted a warning about the talking. The just talking in here was not going to get you modkilled, but talking about this current games happenings in another mafia game is CLEARLY talking where it should not happen. It was rule #5 that was the end result of the modkill.


5. There is to be no discussing the game outside this thread unless your role states otherwise aka if you're listed as mafia or a mason then you may do so at night. Discussing the game otherwise will result in a modkill.
LSU Fighting Tigers The 2003 & 2007 National Football Champions
Irony at its finest
Yomiel wrote:As I said, I DID. He responded very badly both times. He won't even consider that he made a mistake, and this behavior is hurting the game.
Private 1st Class LSU Tiger Josh
 
Posts: 4018
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Day 2 has begun

Postby aage on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:15 am

safariguy5 wrote:If we assume that the SKer is not immune to investigations, then it means that jonty should have gotten a guilty result if he was sane, therefore he's lying.

...

If we assume jonty was insane and the SKer was not investigation proof, then his innocent result on the SKer was accurate, but then he must have lied about his self investigation coming up innocent.
Technically it wasn't a self investigation, so this option is still valid if you're scum.
I hate that Zimmah can make or break this case because he was the SK. And hey, he wasn't surprised that his investigation came up as innocent if Jonty were insane. I therefore assume the SK wasn't inv-proof, which only leaves the two options above.

Doesn't really matter though. Elon wasn't shown as sane cop so my vote stays.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby zimmah on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:48 am

aage wrote:Assuming the busdriver and the roleblocker are both telling the truth and town aligned, I have to unvote vote jonty. I prefer believing two players are town rather than two scum backing up so obviously for each other so far from lylo.


Thats my point. Even if the bus driver and roleblocker are telling the truth, jonty is not necessarily guilty. And it could as well mean safari is guilty instead. We can lynch either of them to check the validity of jonties claim. I'd say lynching safari is our best option, since he has not contributed a lot at all yet and at this point it's. It very likely he will contribute much at all. On the other hand. Any info we get from jonty, either lies or truth, has the potential of revealing (more) scum.

@safari if the bus driver is telling the truth,jonty investigated you, not himself, which would be consistent with the truth, if you are scum. Since you failed to see or acknowledge that possibility, I even get more convinced jonty is right rather than you.

Also, I think it's against the spirit of the game to reveal details of my previous role to anyone. Isn't it? Because technically I'm not the SK anymore and i should be considered a different person, and the SK is dead and should not talk about the game anymore. Am I right?
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby aage on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:05 am

zimmah wrote:Also, I think it's against the spirit of the game to reveal details of my previous role to anyone. Isn't it? Because technically I'm not the SK anymore and i should be considered a different person, and the SK is dead and should not talk about the game anymore. Am I right?

Yes, you are right. You can't help what you've already posted, though.

Lynching safari seems like a bad idea to me. In the Hippo-case his name wasn't brought up once, the only reason we're including him is because the busdriver drove him with Jonty tonight. We don't even know if that really happened, since Sam hasn't posted what he did yet. What we have right now is a dead cop with unmentioned sanity and someone else also claiming to be a cop. That alone should be enough. During night 1 he investigated Zimmah and didn't even care about the fact that it came up innocent. At the moment he is barely posting to defend himself, I mean look at his latest post:
jonty125 wrote:Well I'm the letter 'm' and I'm a cop. Maybe I'm a mad (insane) cop.

In that case vote safari as my town result on myself, was actually him, and I might be insane meaning he is scum.
Maybe, might, that's not the language someone would use if he were sure he was a cop. LSU sent him a PM saying "Zimmah's innocent", "Hippo's guilty" and "[your target]'s innocent", if he is a cop. Why would he put question marks at his own results? The only reason I can think of is LSU putting in a bastard role like random cop, but I find that very unlikely in a 17 player game (where so far only regular roles have died). If he actually did get this result, he would've been certain of his case and he would have said "THAT MEANS I'm a mad cop" and "I WOULD be insane". His doubts reflect his lie. I say we simply lynch him.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby strike wolf on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:59 am

Apologies to LSU but something has come up in my real life that is going to make it impossible for me to play in all the games I am currently slated for at an active level. I apologize for any inconvenience but I am going to have to be replaced in this game.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8056
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby jonty125 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:38 am

aage wrote:
jonty125 wrote:Well I'm the letter 'm' and I'm a cop. Maybe I'm a mad (insane) cop.

In that case vote safari as my town result on myself, was actually him, and I might be insane meaning he is scum.
Maybe, might, that's not the language someone would use if he were sure he was a cop.


Read my post again, it quite clearly says that I'm sure that I'm a cop but unsure of my sanity.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login