Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby edocsil on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:53 pm

aage wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:I investigated sam and he indeed is the nurse. Not the CL, but could still have been recruited.
redhedge47 wrote:So right now what is the top proirity scum or cult

Both of you should be lynched for these posts. Saf, why Sam? We already knew 100% certain he was a roleblocker and not the cult leader. Redhedge, just what the actual f*ck.

DJ's post is interesting. Apparently he was blocked after all... i'd have to ask you to post the message I sent along in order to confirm, since I already said I targeted you so your current claim could still be untruthful.

That brings me to Hippo. If what DJ says is true Hippo did not use his ability last night but he did use it earlier in the game on Sam which was foiled by me. I can only conclude that Hippo was recruited sometime before last night and has lost his killing powers, which means the cult leader is definitely alive and kicking. This leaves Nagerous, Edoc, Red, Shaggy and LoVo as options for being the CL since none of their roles have been confirmed.

I wonder if Saf would mind telling us who the mafia targeted with their night kill, because we do need to find the cult leader now unlike yesterday.


I happened to not believe the nurse/jailkeeper claims until they were actually verified. Personally I think Red would have been a better inv target for the scum, but my opinion is a bit biased there. Either way would be a win.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby aage on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:17 am

edocsil wrote:
aage wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:I investigated sam and he indeed is the nurse. Not the CL, but could still have been recruited.
redhedge47 wrote:So right now what is the top proirity scum or cult

Both of you should be lynched for these posts. Saf, why Sam? We already knew 100% certain he was a roleblocker and not the cult leader. Redhedge, just what the actual f*ck.

DJ's post is interesting. Apparently he was blocked after all... i'd have to ask you to post the message I sent along in order to confirm, since I already said I targeted you so your current claim could still be untruthful.

That brings me to Hippo. If what DJ says is true Hippo did not use his ability last night but he did use it earlier in the game on Sam which was foiled by me. I can only conclude that Hippo was recruited sometime before last night and has lost his killing powers, which means the cult leader is definitely alive and kicking. This leaves Nagerous, Edoc, Red, Shaggy and LoVo as options for being the CL since none of their roles have been confirmed.

I wonder if Saf would mind telling us who the mafia targeted with their night kill, because we do need to find the cult leader now unlike yesterday.


I happened to not believe the nurse/jailkeeper claims until they were actually verified. Personally I think Red would have been a better inv target for the scum, but my opinion is a bit biased there. Either way would be a win.

It doesn't really matter whether he's town or scum aligned. My guess is that he's a mafia jailer. He's not the cult leader though, as I already explained earlier:
aage wrote:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3910208#p3910208

These are his night actions. He blocked TheHippo version 1 on night 1, who did not pop cult. He is not our man.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby samgrossy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:41 am

Aage (and the rest)
I went into an analysis in the last post of D5. I firmly beleive the CL must have been blocked at least once for us to still be alive. There are two blockers (aage and myself) and with all the cancelling out that happened, Me blocking you and you blocking me D3 and D4, that leaves just who we blocked D1 and D2. The only assumption that I make is that there were still enough people in the game to make busdriving only a random choice by the busdriver (comments DJ?). So, with that, there are only 2 possible choices for cult leader - Shaggy and Strike/Hippo.

Also, Vodean couldn't be CL because doesn't the cult revert back to normal alignment after the CL is offed? Mr T was killed after vodean was modkilled. Right? (That's an actual question!)

I'll have to go back to the record to see if DJ posted his busdrives. If not, I think was have our men. We can lynch one during the day, mafia can off the other in the night.

You can see my original post here. I think it makes sense, and I think its the best we have if DJ didn't busdrive people.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:17 am

aage wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:I investigated sam and he indeed is the nurse. Not the CL, but could still have been recruited.
redhedge47 wrote:So right now what is the top proirity scum or cult

Both of you should be lynched for these posts. Saf, why Sam? We already knew 100% certain he was a roleblocker and not the cult leader. Redhedge, just what the actual f*ck.

DJ's post is interesting. Apparently he was blocked after all... i'd have to ask you to post the message I sent along in order to confirm, since I already said I targeted you so your current claim could still be untruthful.

That brings me to Hippo. If what DJ says is true Hippo did not use his ability last night but he did use it earlier in the game on Sam which was foiled by me. I can only conclude that Hippo was recruited sometime before last night and has lost his killing powers, which means the cult leader is definitely alive and kicking. This leaves Nagerous, Edoc, Red, Shaggy and LoVo as options for being the CL since none of their roles have been confirmed.

I wonder if Saf would mind telling us who the mafia targeted with their night kill, because we do need to find the cult leader now unlike yesterday.

I have no idea where you got the idea that sam is the roleblocker. He claimed nurse and that's what I found.
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby samgrossy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:42 am

As the nurse, my role pm says I protect and roleblock 1 person during the night. There was a little tussle about this when we were all claiming ("You're a Jailer and not a nurse!"), since it quickly passed and Aage and I pretty much proved it with each other on D3 and D4, no one has really questioned it.

Who did mafia target with their night kill? That would be the best info ever!
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby aage on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:35 am

safariguy5 wrote:
aage wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:I investigated sam and he indeed is the nurse. Not the CL, but could still have been recruited.
redhedge47 wrote:So right now what is the top proirity scum or cult

Both of you should be lynched for these posts. Saf, why Sam? We already knew 100% certain he was a roleblocker and not the cult leader. Redhedge, just what the actual f*ck.

DJ's post is interesting. Apparently he was blocked after all... i'd have to ask you to post the message I sent along in order to confirm, since I already said I targeted you so your current claim could still be untruthful.

That brings me to Hippo. If what DJ says is true Hippo did not use his ability last night but he did use it earlier in the game on Sam which was foiled by me. I can only conclude that Hippo was recruited sometime before last night and has lost his killing powers, which means the cult leader is definitely alive and kicking. This leaves Nagerous, Edoc, Red, Shaggy and LoVo as options for being the CL since none of their roles have been confirmed.

I wonder if Saf would mind telling us who the mafia targeted with their night kill, because we do need to find the cult leader now unlike yesterday.

I have no idea where you got the idea that sam is the roleblocker. He claimed nurse and that's what I found.

According to his claim and the evidence we have he can roleblock, therefore I called him roleblocker. The reason I'm saying it is because I'm slightly annoyed by the fact that you sabotage attempts to find the cult leader by performing irrelevant investigations.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby redhedge47 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:17 am

quick note so im not accused of lurking im going on a fall break trip and wont be back till sunday I wont have internet
User avatar
Private 1st Class redhedge47
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 am
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby nagerous on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:12 am

No one has said anything particularly useful so far this game day, night actions haven't really brought any progression. What I do know is another NL will bring another night for cult recruiting so we do need to act swiftly. I still have red at the top of my suspicions, though I am not convinced by shaggy or lovo either. Personally, we should lynch one of these today and lynch fast.
Image
User avatar
Captain nagerous
 
Posts: 8114
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 am
Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby nagerous on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:12 am

I am happy for safari to clear my name as well but it seems like through his investigations he is choosing to be deliberately evasive.
Image
User avatar
Captain nagerous
 
Posts: 8114
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 am
Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby samgrossy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:57 pm

I feel that nagerous is right. If we don't lynch, we're screwed. I also feel that Shaggy or Strike/Hippo are our options for CL (see my previous posts)

I also feel that if the CL is killed, all the recruited players revert back to their original alignment and then it becomes better for BOTH MAFIA AND TOWN, therefore MAFIA needs to lynch the CL as badly as we do in order to win. While I would never advocate mafia and town to work together, in this case it is unavoidable.

Lastly, I don't see any good discussion about why I shouldn't beleive my analysis, so I am going to tell the world what I am doing and you all know it. The only thing, again, that I can see screwing this up is busdrives. DJ, do you care to help me out here?

VOTE SHAGGY

And tonight I am going to rolebock Hippo. That gives Saf (our resident Mafia Rolecop) the ability to verify another role, not hippo, but maybe red since his PGO claim was questioned or even Edoc, because who really actually claims BU doc in a game with two other Docs? And Aage gets a chance to jail DJ because he could busdrive this all, and cause the night to get screwed.

Come on, let's get this game over with.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby samgrossy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:59 pm

samgrossy wrote:I feel that nagerous is right. If we don't lynch, we're screwed. I also feel that Shaggy or Strike/Hippo are our options for CL (see my previous posts)

I also feel that if the CL is killed, all the recruited players revert back to their original alignment and then it becomes better for BOTH MAFIA AND TOWN, therefore MAFIA needs to lynch the CL as badly as we do in order to win. While I would never advocate mafia and town to work together, in this case it is unavoidable.

Lastly, I don't see any good discussion about why I shouldn't beleive my analysis, so I am going to tell the world what I am doing and you all know it. The only thing, again, that I can see screwing this up is busdrives. DJ, do you care to help me out here?

VOTE SHAGGY

And tonight I am going to rolebock Hippo. That gives Saf (our resident Mafia Rolecop) the ability to verify another role, not hippo, but maybe red since his PGO claim was questioned or even Edoc, because who really actually claims BU doc in a game with two other Docs? And Aage gets a chance to jail DJ because he could busdrive this all, and cause the night to get screwed.

Come on, let's get this game over with.


EBWOP

By asking for your help DJ, I mean can you tell us who you Busdrove on what nights, PLEASE.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby aage on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:27 pm

samgrossy wrote:
samgrossy wrote:I feel that nagerous is right. If we don't lynch, we're screwed. I also feel that Shaggy or Strike/Hippo are our options for CL (see my previous posts)

I also feel that if the CL is killed, all the recruited players revert back to their original alignment and then it becomes better for BOTH MAFIA AND TOWN, therefore MAFIA needs to lynch the CL as badly as we do in order to win. While I would never advocate mafia and town to work together, in this case it is unavoidable.

Lastly, I don't see any good discussion about why I shouldn't beleive my analysis, so I am going to tell the world what I am doing and you all know it. The only thing, again, that I can see screwing this up is busdrives. DJ, do you care to help me out here?

VOTE SHAGGY

And tonight I am going to rolebock Hippo. That gives Saf (our resident Mafia Rolecop) the ability to verify another role, not hippo, but maybe red since his PGO claim was questioned or even Edoc, because who really actually claims BU doc in a game with two other Docs? And Aage gets a chance to jail DJ because he could busdrive this all, and cause the night to get screwed.

Come on, let's get this game over with.


EBWOP

By asking for your help DJ, I mean can you tell us who you Busdrove on what nights, PLEASE.

You seem to have forgotten that Saf is a mafia member (or by now a cult member). I'm inclined to not believe a word he says because if he finds the CL he'll just tell his buddies and they NK him. There is no reason for him to be truthful about any other investigations he may have performed, so I would disregard them.
also there is a post somewhere where DJ says whom he drove on the first three nights, haven't heard any after that.
I do agree that we should get this game over with... it's a goddamn drag and I have the feeling I'm the only one ever doing anything, which sucks. The rest of you are probably cult, scum or equally bored.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby edocsil on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Equally bored certainly. We can't trust each other enough to work together. Any want to place bets on the odds of us NLing again?
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby samgrossy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:53 pm

aage wrote:
samgrossy wrote:
samgrossy wrote:I feel that nagerous is right. If we don't lynch, we're screwed. I also feel that Shaggy or Strike/Hippo are our options for CL (see my previous posts)

I also feel that if the CL is killed, all the recruited players revert back to their original alignment and then it becomes better for BOTH MAFIA AND TOWN, therefore MAFIA needs to lynch the CL as badly as we do in order to win. While I would never advocate mafia and town to work together, in this case it is unavoidable.

Lastly, I don't see any good discussion about why I shouldn't beleive my analysis, so I am going to tell the world what I am doing and you all know it. The only thing, again, that I can see screwing this up is busdrives. DJ, do you care to help me out here?

VOTE SHAGGY

And tonight I am going to rolebock Hippo. That gives Saf (our resident Mafia Rolecop) the ability to verify another role, not hippo, but maybe red since his PGO claim was questioned or even Edoc, because who really actually claims BU doc in a game with two other Docs? And Aage gets a chance to jail DJ because he could busdrive this all, and cause the night to get screwed.

Come on, let's get this game over with.


EBWOP

By asking for your help DJ, I mean can you tell us who you Busdrove on what nights, PLEASE.

You seem to have forgotten that Saf is a mafia member (or by now a cult member). I'm inclined to not believe a word he says because if he finds the CL he'll just tell his buddies and they NK him. There is no reason for him to be truthful about any other investigations he may have performed, so I would disregard them.
also there is a post somewhere where DJ says whom he drove on the first three nights, haven't heard any after that.
I do agree that we should get this game over with... it's a goddamn drag and I have the feeling I'm the only one ever doing anything, which sucks. The rest of you are probably cult, scum or equally bored.


This is a crazy post. I gave everyone a plan. Day time: Lynch Shaggy Night: Roleblock hippo, see what saf comes up with, Jail DJ.

If this is not something, then what is it? If you all are bored, then just follow my plan, and see what the heck happens. I haven't seen any other plan that would work or even another plan. You just want to complain, Aage, or what?
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby thehippo8 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:05 pm

samgrossy wrote:
aage wrote:
samgrossy wrote:
samgrossy wrote:I feel that nagerous is right. If we don't lynch, we're screwed. I also feel that Shaggy or Strike/Hippo are our options for CL (see my previous posts)

I also feel that if the CL is killed, all the recruited players revert back to their original alignment and then it becomes better for BOTH MAFIA AND TOWN, therefore MAFIA needs to lynch the CL as badly as we do in order to win. While I would never advocate mafia and town to work together, in this case it is unavoidable.

Lastly, I don't see any good discussion about why I shouldn't beleive my analysis, so I am going to tell the world what I am doing and you all know it. The only thing, again, that I can see screwing this up is busdrives. DJ, do you care to help me out here?

VOTE SHAGGY

And tonight I am going to rolebock Hippo. That gives Saf (our resident Mafia Rolecop) the ability to verify another role, not hippo, but maybe red since his PGO claim was questioned or even Edoc, because who really actually claims BU doc in a game with two other Docs? And Aage gets a chance to jail DJ because he could busdrive this all, and cause the night to get screwed.

Come on, let's get this game over with.


EBWOP

By asking for your help DJ, I mean can you tell us who you Busdrove on what nights, PLEASE.

You seem to have forgotten that Saf is a mafia member (or by now a cult member). I'm inclined to not believe a word he says because if he finds the CL he'll just tell his buddies and they NK him. There is no reason for him to be truthful about any other investigations he may have performed, so I would disregard them.
also there is a post somewhere where DJ says whom he drove on the first three nights, haven't heard any after that.
I do agree that we should get this game over with... it's a goddamn drag and I have the feeling I'm the only one ever doing anything, which sucks. The rest of you are probably cult, scum or equally bored.


This is a crazy post. I gave everyone a plan. Day time: Lynch Shaggy Night: Roleblock hippo, see what saf comes up with, Jail DJ.

If this is not something, then what is it? If you all are bored, then just follow my plan, and see what the heck happens. I haven't seen any other plan that would work or even another plan. You just want to complain, Aage, or what?

Well, clearly it is time to both prove my usefulness and to take a stand. I agree with this as a plan and accordingly ...
ImageImageImage
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8
 
Posts: 1814
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby thehippo8 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:06 pm

EBWOP (clicked submit by accident - meant to hit the Full Editor button)

Well, clearly it is time to both prove my usefulness and to take a stand. I agree with this as a plan and accordingly ... vote Shaggy.
ImageImageImage
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8
 
Posts: 1814
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby samgrossy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:26 pm

thehippo8 wrote:EBWOP (clicked submit by accident - meant to hit the Full Editor button)

Well, clearly it is time to both prove my usefulness and to take a stand. I agree with this as a plan and accordingly ... vote Shaggy.


That puts Shaggy at L-4.

Thanks, Hippo.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:03 am

Well fine by me, I suppose I can investigate either lovo, nag, red, or edoc tonight to keep everyone happy. I'll be honest, I really didn't believe the nurse claim, especially since that claim should be called the jailkeeper and the true nurse claim refers to a doctor backup. Excuse me for making sure that he is who he says he is.

vote shaggy
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby aage on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:02 am

safariguy5 wrote:Well fine by me, I suppose I can investigate either lovo, nag, red, or edoc tonight to keep everyone happy. I'll be honest, I really didn't believe the nurse claim, especially since that claim should be called the jailkeeper and the true nurse claim refers to a doctor backup. Excuse me for making sure that he is who he says he is.

vote shaggy

'I didn't believe his nameclaim'... Who cares what his role is called? Sam's most likely a mafia member anyway, so you should know his role. We know that he used a roleblock ability during night 1 and I really don't give a damn if he has protective abilities against the NK so really, really, I see no reason whatsoever to justify wasting an investigation on things we already know. I do not know more about anyone's role than you do (and you probably know a lot more about the mafia, but never mind), and I've been explaining how Sam cannot be the cult leader since day three. Yes, you have wasted an investigation. Or did you think there was leeway somehow? Explain. Or don't, you're scum anyway so why do I care so much? Never mind.

sam wrote:If this is not something, then what is it? If you all are bored, then just follow my plan, and see what the heck happens. I haven't seen any other plan that would work or even another plan. You just want to complain, Aage, or what?
Well, I've been trying to make plans work for the past few days... This one however has quite a few holes in it. You seem to think that roleblocking is the only way the CL could have been prevented from recruiting. As I explained in some other post earlier, my jail prevents all other night actions against my target, so the CL could have targeted the same person once or twice. The night kill of the mafia could also have been used on the same person the CL tried to recruit which would lead to a failed recruit since the target would already be dead. That's 2 more people every night, and we can't deduce anything from who they were because (1) we'd be wifom'ing the CL ability and (2) the people I targeted could just as easily be the cult leader as well as the recruit target, so we can't add any value to those abilities and disregard the others.

Or the cult leader is already dead. Vodean sure made this game a pain. Sam I know you said that the cultees will probably revert back but we don't know that. I assumed it because it's the only way town can be saved, but in Vodean's case it might as well be that there's one more cultee and the rest is just mafia avoiding lynches and town being confused. Lsu must be really happy with himself right now.

I'll agree to the plan if only so that the game moves along. vote shaggy.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:17 am

This puts shaggy at L-2.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby edocsil on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:24 pm

This game is fucking dumb. Anyhow, shaggy ain't the CL.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:37 pm

edocsil wrote:This game is fucking dumb. Anyhow, shaggy ain't the CL.


Then who is? If this were three days earlier I would have claimed it to be you, just because I some sort of thing like "If you know shaggy isn't the CL, and you don't know who, then it must be you"

But I get the sense, from somewhere, that you may have lost interest in the game. (that's sarcasm) But seriously, who do you think is CL? I gave my best analysis, and everyone keeps saying "You're wrong" or "That's dumb" but not stepping forward to hash this out.

Are we going to stay at L-2 all this day? We won't ever get a lynch.

If you want this game to be over, then just vote shaggy. If I'm wrong, it will end, at latest, the next day and its over. If I'm right, then maybe we breathe some life back into it. Gives everyone a fighting chance.

Shit, lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong, but don't give up. It like walking off the field in the 4th quarter of a football game. Why the hell would you do that?
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby aage on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:47 pm

samgrossy wrote:
edocsil wrote:This game is fucking dumb. Anyhow, shaggy ain't the CL.


Then who is? If this were three days earlier I would have claimed it to be you, just because I some sort of thing like "If you know shaggy isn't the CL, and you don't know who, then it must be you"

But I get the sense, from somewhere, that you may have lost interest in the game. (that's sarcasm) But seriously, who do you think is CL? I gave my best analysis, and everyone keeps saying "You're wrong" or "That's dumb" but not stepping forward to hash this out.

Are we going to stay at L-2 all this day? We won't ever get a lynch.

If you want this game to be over, then just vote shaggy. If I'm wrong, it will end, at latest, the next day and its over. If I'm right, then maybe we breathe some life back into it. Gives everyone a fighting chance.

Shit, lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong, but don't give up. It like walking off the field in the 4th quarter of a football game. Why the hell would you do that?

Lynching you tomorrow isn't going to do any good. Edoc thinks Redhedge is the CL and it's indeed a possibility. I also recall that he thinks we're idiots to hope that our roleblocks were successful, where he also has a point (and which I addressed in my previous post).

Shaggy has about similar odds to being the cl though. His roleclaim isn't that different from Redhedge's. We don't even know what his fourth supposed ability does. Nag is also still a legit option, bulletproof towny my ass. My guess would be godfather though, not cult leader. And Edocsil is also still an option.

We need some votes to get out of this hell that we call the game, though...
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby edocsil on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:53 pm

samgrossy wrote:
edocsil wrote:This game is fucking dumb. Anyhow, shaggy ain't the CL.


Then who is? If this were three days earlier I would have claimed it to be you, just because I some sort of thing like "If you know shaggy isn't the CL, and you don't know who, then it must be you"

But I get the sense, from somewhere, that you may have lost interest in the game. (that's sarcasm) But seriously, who do you think is CL? I gave my best analysis, and everyone keeps saying "You're wrong" or "That's dumb" but not stepping forward to hash this out.

Are we going to stay at L-2 all this day? We won't ever get a lynch.

If you want this game to be over, then just vote shaggy. If I'm wrong, it will end, at latest, the next day and its over. If I'm right, then maybe we breathe some life back into it. Gives everyone a fighting chance.

Shit, lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong, but don't give up. It like walking off the field in the 4th quarter of a football game. Why the hell would you do that?


Because what I am mad about is the balance of this game. 20 players is not enough for a cult scum and sk.

I've said I can give pretty good odds who he cult are.

Red: CL
DJ: CL
LoVo: CL

One of these 3 is the CL, or this game is even more of a bastard setup then I already assume.

however this totally assumes that saf hasn't been recruited. If he has, then all his flavor/role results mean f*ck all and we are all screwed anyhow. I have been saying for a month that we should be lynching red, but I am tired of saying it.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:34 pm

So are you not going to vote Shaggy? You're just going to contribute to the stalling of the game? Just get it over with if your so despondent over the game. Like I said, if I'm wrong, the game is probably over tomorrow at the latest, and if not over lynch me tomorrow for my bad game play. If i'm right, then we get a little life in the game. Either way, you get what you want by lynching shaggy, the game to move on!
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login