Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D5 19/25

Postby soundman on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Well I'm glad Strike came forward with his info. I would have been completely lost in defending myself against a wrong investigation. Needless to say I am town but I don't see a reason to give scum an advantage by claiming. FOS F1fth and NoS for wanting one. Like Rodion said, there's no rational reason for me to claim with Strike's claim. While I hesitate to lynch a claimed doc the facts are against Rishaed's claim. Unless Saf is lying which I don't think he is. So I will Vote Rishaed.

As a side note I've been suspicious of NoS for a while. All his posts are just mimics of what someone else has already said.

Fastposted.
User avatar
Captain soundman
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:36 pm
Location: Washington
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D5 19/25

Postby blakebowling on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:22 pm

soundman wrote:Well I'm glad Strike came forward with his info. I would have been completely lost in defending myself against a wrong investigation. Needless to say I am town but I don't see a reason to give scum an advantage by claiming. FOS F1fth and NoS for wanting one. Like Rodion said, there's no rational reason for me to claim with Strike's claim. While I hesitate to lynch a claimed doc the facts are against Rishaed's claim. Unless Saf is lying which I don't think he is. So I will Vote Rishaed.

As a side note I've been suspicious of NoS for a while. All his posts are just mimics of what someone else has already said.

Fastposted.

There is also the possibility of a framer (i.e. the framer targeted you and skewed safari's result).

As far as the possibility of safari lying: Why would a scum out himself to get one lynch? Assuming that safari is scum and rishaed really is the doc: That either makes strike scum as well (2 scum for one doc is still in town's advantage). OR safari got really lucky and it just happened to turn out this way (really unlikely).
All in all, At the time being I believe safari's claim (it doesn't make sense for him to have claimed) and strike's (he gave up his information willingly). This is of course assuming there is only one scum among the four. (strike, safari, rishaed, and soundman)

F1fth's conclusions are also logical, I believe that lynching Rishaed (no matter which way he flips) is our best option. Either we kill 1 scum and loose nothing (More Llikely) OR we kill 2 scum and loose a doc (Less Likely).
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Cadet blakebowling
Operations Manager
Operations Manager
 
Posts: 5004
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D5 19/25

Postby rishaed on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Well it seems that I'm going to get lynched no matter what here. Thanks for letting me play with you guys! Its been nice.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D5 19/25

Postby pancakemix on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:23 pm

If it were anything else, I'd have reservations. However, busdriver isn't an easy role to fake and it'd be a huge gamble to try even try. #readitalready #mafiaproblems #hashtagsarefortwitter #unvote

As for rish, the above post pretty much sounds like a concession (or a confession? Both?). So I'll vote rish.

I dunno if the angels coming forward is such a good thing. They're likely the most powerful roles we've got, and the doc/watcher can't cover all of them.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Image
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7798
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Vienna, 1781
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D5 19/25

Postby pancakemix on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:24 pm

pancakemix wrote:If it were anything else, I'd have reservations. However, busdriver isn't an easy role to fake and it'd be a huge gamble to try even try. #readitalready #mafiaproblems #hashtagsarefortwitter #unvote

As for rish, the above post pretty much sounds like a concession (or a confession? Both?). So I'll vote rish.

I dunno if the angels coming forward is such a good thing. They're likely the most powerful roles we've got, and the doc/watcher can't cover all of them.


EBWOP
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Image
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7798
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Vienna, 1781
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D5 19/25

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 pm

soundman wrote:Well I'm glad Strike came forward with his info. I would have been completely lost in defending myself against a wrong investigation. Needless to say I am town but I don't see a reason to give scum an advantage by claiming. FOS F1fth and NoS for wanting one. Like Rodion said, there's no rational reason for me to claim with Strike's claim. While I hesitate to lynch a claimed doc the facts are against Rishaed's claim. Unless Saf is lying which I don't think he is. So I will Vote Rishaed.

As a side note I've been suspicious of NoS for a while. All his posts are just mimics of what someone else has already said.

Fastposted.


YOU.. are calling ME out on scummy play? Lol alright bud. Coming from a guy who hasn't posted since the top of page 67, I am not answering to you. But it was a good attempt, keep on truckin =D>

NOTE: This post may contain scummy content, viewer discretion is advised. :roll:
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D5 19/25

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:49 pm

sorry for the doublepost but also, you did seem to post rather quickly when it was convenient for you..
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D5 19/25

Postby DRoZ on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:11 pm

VioIet wrote:
rishaed wrote:N1: Iliad
N2: Vodean
N3: Mr. squirrel
N4: Strike
That have been my night actions so far in this game N1&N2 were CMS5 and I was rushing to send in my action N3 b/c of flight back to states.
N4 Strike seemed to have a pretty good spotlight on him and since I figured Scum would go after someone close, but not directly in the limelight i doc'd him.


I wonder if Droz would be able to prove or disprove any of this.


I can't really prove/disprove much of that, although I did watch CM5 on night one and can confirm nothing happened to him.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DRoZ
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 10:40 am
Location: NC

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D5 19/25

Postby Rodion on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:26 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Night 1: Sully- Innocent
Night 2: Com9- Innocent
Night 3: VioIet- Innocent
Night 4: Soundman- Guilty


No interference from Strike Nights 1 and 2 means Sully and Commander are cleared.

I don't think you've claimed your N3 actions, though, Strike? I'm guessing whatever it is you did had nothing to do with Violet? Can we clear her as well? I'll assume we can, but let me know.

gregwolf (12) ~ Saf, jonty, soundman, violet, aage, JG, Nag, DRoZ, jak, ??? (regardless of whether ??? was Jak or Victor), Strike, Vodean

Means we have 3 anti-town out of the following 6:

Saf, Jonty, Soundman, Aage, Droz, Strike

I'd suggest Aage, Jonty and Droz for the killing Rishaed wagon.

Rishaed, who would you suggest?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Rodion
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D5 19/25

Postby Rodion on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:48 pm

I'd also like to recommend that Gregwolf forces everyone he masons with into fully claiming through PMs.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Rodion
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D5 19/25

Postby rishaed on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:33 am

Rodion wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:Night 1: Sully- Innocent
Night 2: Com9- Innocent
Night 3: VioIet- Innocent
Night 4: Soundman- Guilty


No interference from Strike Nights 1 and 2 means Sully and Commander are cleared.

I don't think you've claimed your N3 actions, though, Strike? I'm guessing whatever it is you did had nothing to do with Violet? Can we clear her as well? I'll assume we can, but let me know.

gregwolf (12) ~ Saf, jonty, soundman, violet, aage, JG, Nag, DRoZ, jak, ??? (regardless of whether ??? was Jak or Victor), Strike, Vodean

Means we have 3 anti-town out of the following 6:

Saf, Jonty, Soundman, Aage, Droz, Strike

I'd suggest Aage, Jonty and Droz for the killing Rishaed wagon.

Rishaed, who would you suggest?

^ are you honestly asking me who i want to lynch me :lol: :lol: IMHO I don't want to be lynched ya know? I really don't care atm seeing as I'm being lynched, its up to you guys to decide :roll:
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D5 19/25

Postby Rodion on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:53 am

I was worried that the character Strike thought to be the doctor was not in fact, since the "doc switch" was still alive and there was no reason to ever turn the switch "on". I was somewhat puzzled and even considered raising that point to partially defend Rishaed, but...

rishaed wrote:^ are you honestly asking me who i want to lynch me :lol: :lol: IMHO I don't want to be lynched ya know? I really don't care atm seeing as I'm being lynched, its up to you guys to decide :roll:


Yes, that was the last chance you had to prove you had town's best interest in mind when deciding who would be "investigated" by Chap. Playing town means you can win even if you die, so knowing your lynch is imminent should not stop you from trying to find scum until your very last breath. I'll take that lack of interest as your confession of being mafia.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Rodion
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D5 19/25

Postby aage on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:42 am

Rodion wrote:I was worried that the character Strike thought to be the doctor was not in fact, since the "doc switch" was still alive and there was no reason to ever turn the switch "on". I was somewhat puzzled and even considered raising that point to partially defend Rishaed, but...

rishaed wrote:^ are you honestly asking me who i want to lynch me :lol: :lol: IMHO I don't want to be lynched ya know? I really don't care atm seeing as I'm being lynched, its up to you guys to decide :roll:


Yes, that was the last chance you had to prove you had town's best interest in mind when deciding who would be "investigated" by Chap. Playing town means you can win even if you die, so knowing your lynch is imminent should not stop you from trying to find scum until your very last breath. I'll take that lack of interest as your confession of being mafia.

I still wonder what the doc switch did though. Two nights have been without kills so far, so apparently those nights had active doctors in them (or very lucky roleblockers). Does killing the 'doc switch' mean all doctor actions from now on fail?

Agreed with the last paragraph, I say lynch him. Far too non-caring to be town.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D5 19/25

Postby aage on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:43 am

Rodion wrote:I was worried that the character Strike thought to be the doctor was not in fact, since the "doc switch" was still alive and there was no reason to ever turn the switch "on". I was somewhat puzzled and even considered raising that point to partially defend Rishaed, but...

rishaed wrote:^ are you honestly asking me who i want to lynch me :lol: :lol: IMHO I don't want to be lynched ya know? I really don't care atm seeing as I'm being lynched, its up to you guys to decide :roll:


Yes, that was the last chance you had to prove you had town's best interest in mind when deciding who would be "investigated" by Chap. Playing town means you can win even if you die, so knowing your lynch is imminent should not stop you from trying to find scum until your very last breath. I'll take that lack of interest as your confession of being mafia.

I still wonder what the doc switch did though. Two nights have been without kills so far, so apparently those nights had active doctors in them (or very lucky roleblockers). Does killing the 'doc switch' mean all doctor actions from now on fail?

Agreed with the last paragraph, I say lynch him. Far too non-caring to be town.

Offtopic, why is the thread so slow to load? :s
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D5 19/25

Postby aage on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:44 am

Sorry about that double post, my browser was loading the page for over three minutes and my reply didn't show up for some reason.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Login