Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D8 13/25

Postby F1fth on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:44 pm

It's curious that some are choosing to vote a person they believe is a recruited saint when there is still the matter of the recruiter to deal with.

Also, we have a claimed busdriver so we if you trust that then we should make sure he didn't have anything to do with safari's result before jumping the gun.
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby strike wolf on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:52 pm

My action did not affect Safari's result. I'm in the middle of mid-terms right now. Should check thread every day or 2 but actually posting will be less frequent.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby VioIet on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:26 am

F1fth wrote:It's curious that some are choosing to vote a person they believe is a recruited saint when there is still the matter of the recruiter to deal with.

Well as we don't know who this recruiter is yet, nor are we 100% sure that we even have one, I think the smart thing to do is go after someone who was on the original wagon, and came up guilty via investigation.

Ignoring a guilty result in search of a recruiter seems foolish to me. For all we know, Doom may very well be the recruiter.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Captain VioIet

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Rodion on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:14 pm

You're ignoring the fact Saf also found Yoshi innocent earlier in the game.

Edoc, can you prod Droz?
Brigadier Rodion

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Rodion on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:37 pm

By the way, if Chap's sensor power is fooled by godfathers like a cop power is, then Aage isn't even one of the
"4 scum on the wagon". meaning there could be as much as 2 more demons there (I find that unlikely, however, but worth mentioning nonetheless).
Brigadier Rodion

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Postby pancakemix on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Rodion wrote:By the way, if Chap's sensor power is fooled by godfathers like a cop power is, then Aage isn't even one of the
"4 scum on the wagon". meaning there could be as much as 2 more demons there (I find that unlikely, however, but worth mentioning nonetheless).

I feel like there was some confirmation that he was earlier, but I'm not sure.

Vote Strike Wolf because I still think that whole busdriver thing is fishy.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Sergeant pancakemix

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby F1fth on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:37 pm

VioIet wrote:
F1fth wrote:It's curious that some are choosing to vote a person they believe is a recruited saint when there is still the matter of the recruiter to deal with.

Well as we don't know who this recruiter is yet, nor are we 100% sure that we even have one, I think the smart thing to do is go after someone who was on the original wagon, and came up guilty via investigation.

Ignoring a guilty result in search of a recruiter seems foolish to me. For all we know, Doom may very well be the recruiter.

Jonty made a claim as a town (un?)recruiter role and there is every indication that he was not lying about it. That means we are 100% sure there is a recruiter in this game. As Rodion ,

Rodion wrote:Saf also found Yoshi innocent earlier in the game.

DoomYoshi is not it.

Also, DoomYoshi replaced for Victor. (gregwolf (7) ~ Saf, jonty, soundman, violet, aage, JG, Nag) so he wasn't on the original wagon. He's scum as hell and he'll need to go soon but we have to keep our priorities straight here.

Vote Strike Wolf for same reason as yesterday.
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:32 pm

I'm just a bit concerned about how subverted saints will count for LYLO scenarios. It's possible they're getting numerous enough that they pose a threat. If we can guarantee a scum lynch, I'll gladly vig doom this coming night. Certainly if Droz has any good information, that may help quite a bit.
Captain safariguy5
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer

Medals: 67
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Postby edocsil on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Rodion wrote:You're ignoring the fact Saf also found Yoshi innocent earlier in the game.

Edoc, can you prod Droz?

Done
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby Rodion on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Vote Droz.
Brigadier Rodion

General Contribution (1)

Postby gregwolf121 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:46 pm

so were still waiting on droz to make an appearance, but we also need to decide were to go today, personally i think it would be better to focus on the list because i feel that we have a better chance at lynching a demon that way.
on the other hand we now know that doom is most likely a corrupted saint. and safari has a good point with the number of saints having been turned, but since safari says he can vig doom tonight i think we should have him do that and lynch droz or strike today.
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby Rodion on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:22 pm

To be quite honest I don't know why Saf wasted an investigation on Yoshi after he fakeclaimed angel. He should have vigged him already (or investigated someone else).
Brigadier Rodion

General Contribution (1)

Postby edocsil on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:03 am

I don't really know what to do here. Do I just modkill everyone who decides to stop playing? I've killed more players than the Mafia has at this point, and replaced 4 players. I don't even think replacing is an option, not with 90 pages to read.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:33 am

I would post, but I have quite literally, nothing to say.
show
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Postby strike wolf on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:32 am

I'm around...kind of. I just haven't had time to make a thorough post. My big test is tomorrow after that I should have time again.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives