Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D8 11/25

Postby pancakemix on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:01 am

Vote doom

Let's move.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Sergeant pancakemix

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby jak111 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:12 pm

So be it, in case he is not lynched, Unvote, Vote Doom I had hoped to get power roles more information going into tonight but as it is we are still taking out a threat.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Premium Prize Tourney Sign Ups [19/64]
Lieutenant jak111

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:22 pm

^^^votes after lynch.
show
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Postby edocsil on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:38 am

That's a lynch. Scene soon.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby edocsil on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:38 pm

Short scene, headed home for the weekend to see family, and my ride is leaving in an hour! Anyhow, here it is.

Brigit of Kildare had sworn oaths to Satan, most everyone knew it, they just needed to decide if it was worth acting upon. Different players had different thoughts, some said Satan would just find new followers to replace the lost, and others foolishly ignored them. In the end no better solution was found than to hang the evil they knew rather then try to find an elusive foe.

DoomYoshi ~ Brigit of Kildare Saint ~ Roleblocker has been killed.

It is now night 8, you will have till Wed. for all night actions.
Edoc'sil

Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - N8 10/25

Postby edocsil on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:14 pm

Mammon hefted his axe again. He thought to himself, "Well I made it through another day. I'll swing this axe in the name of my dark lord and see if I can make it through the next as well." Mammon went out hunting and this time his hand was true. He found Saraqael sleeping blissfully unaware, and no guardian angel to stop the demon. The axe came down and Saraqael's head rolled free from his body, the blow was powerful enough to sever it completely. Mammon picked up his trophy, his night's work done.

Gregwolf ~ Saraqael Archangel ~ Universal Mason has been killed.

Day 9, with 9 alive its 5 to hang. Deadline in ~ 2 weeks
Edoc'sil

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D9 9/25

Postby Rodion on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Well, Saf?
Brigadier Rodion

Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Postby VioIet on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:06 am

Hmm, no new posts in nearly two days. Not that I'm really much help either.....
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Major VioIet

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Postby jak111 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:04 pm

Well I am not an investigation role so I got nadda. Besides rewriting some roles in my game and taking risk turns here though I have been reading different parts of this.

I am questioning why Safari is still alive to be honest, he has been outed as a cop for a while now. Either they are afraid of a doctor, or Safari isn't 100% what he seems (or he could be converted which would highly benefit the demons). With angels dying we need to push for the demon lynches however and not the converted. Without the demons the converted either come back to town or auto lose.

So I am going to Vote Rodion. Besides me, his role is the 2nd highest replaced which would lead me to believe he is a key role and a demon role at that. Till people start bringing information forward he is my personal thought for demon.
Highest Rank:

Lieutenant jak111

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby F1fth on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:07 pm

jak111 wrote:I am questioning why Safari is still alive to be honest, he has been outed as a cop for a while now. Either they are afraid of a doctor, or Safari isn't 100% what he seems (or he could be converted which would highly benefit the demons).

My guess is the first one. There's no reason to doubt his angel claim and I don't believe angels can be converted. That or he may have further protection as well since angels seem to have powerful roles in this game.

With angels dying we need to push for the demon lynches however and not the converted. Without the demons the converted either come back to town or auto lose.

So I am going to Vote Rodion. Besides me, his role is the 2nd highest replaced which would lead me to believe he is a key role and a demon role at that. Till people start bringing information forward he is my personal thought for demon.

I absolutely agree with the first part. However, why Rodion? Are there other reasons besides the replacements because that alone is not indicative enough for me. If your role was replaced more than his and you're confirmed by Safari not to be a demon... then it doesn't seem like a very solid scumtell. I might suggest focusing on those who have revealed almost nothing about themselves so far this game as there are definitely a few remaining.

However, I'd like to do a bit more backreading before making any suggestions. It's quite interesting to read old conversations knowing such-and-such was a rotten scummer though it hasn't led to much so far. I will say that I get more a town impression from Rodion than some of the others still alive judging from his use and the nature of his role, along with his conversation with greg.
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:05 pm

I'm asking edoc something. Will post once I get a reply.
Captain safariguy5

Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:56 pm

I investigated f1fth, he's innocent.
Captain safariguy5

Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Postby strike wolf on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:11 pm

So with the Godfather dead. Assuming Fifth isn't a human who was recruited last night. That leaves Pancake, / and NoS as the three unknowns.

@Jak: No offense but I was wondering if we were supposed to be playing count the logic jumps (to conclusions) and by your own logic we should be voting for you right now.

Jak said, "So I am going to Vote Rodion. Besides me, his role is the 2nd highest replaced which would lead me to believe he is a key role and a demon role at that. "
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby edocsil on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:15 am

Final modkill. NoS is being killed for inactivity.

NoSurvivors ~ Bruno of Segni Saint, Gladiator has been modkilled.

8 alive 5 to lynch.
Edoc'sil

Postby Rodion on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:39 am

Strike worries me because of the mischief his alleged busdriving may cause if he is a demon or a subverted saint (for the record, a busdriver is a great role for mafia to recruit, unless the busdrive is constantly swapping himself).

I suggest we lynch him. If he flips town, Fifth is cleared and so is Violet (at least as far as not being a demon). That also allows Saf to act freely (as in, no risk of having his actions tampered with).

That would allow Saf to vig Jak and get rid of the doublevoter.

Assuming the game is not over by then, D10 starts with 5 players out of a possible 6 (Saf, Violet, PCM, /, Fifth and Rodion), 2-3 of them being angels. Seems like the best way of winning, in my opinion.

Thoughts?
Brigadier Rodion

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Rodion on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:41 am

D10 could also start with all 6 players, should mafia fail their NK.
Brigadier Rodion

General Contribution (1)

Postby Rodion on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:52 am

Alternatively, we could massclaim right away and then decide on who does what.
Brigadier Rodion

General Contribution (1)

Postby / on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:04 pm

I'm fine with that, with or without claim.
Vote Strike
First however, I think it's very important we get Strike's actions for a the last couple days on record so that there are no mixups further down the line.
Alternatively, if we wish to make a massclaim, perhaps we should all claim our actions first, then make strike claim his actions, and compare for lies once his alignment is sealed up for certain. (Assuming killing him or jak doesn't win the game first.)
Sergeant 1st Class /

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Yeah, I think eliminating the possible X factors might be the best thing to do. That means that I can guarantee the right targets every time.
Captain safariguy5

General Contribution (8)

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:00 pm

vote strike
Captain safariguy5

General Contribution (8)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D9 8/25

Postby jak111 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:18 pm

"get rid of the double voter" Interesting choice of words Rodion. Right now there are probably 4 demons/subverted saints and 5 town. With your train of thought if this is the scenario then here's what is going down.

Play 1:
Lynch townie, demons win unless Saf can kill a mafia and I can effectively use my double vote tomorrow.

Play 2:
Lynch demon, vig townie, mafia kill townie, demons win in a 3v3.

You are relying on there being less than 4 mafia to even go into tomorrow. I believe you know the numbers and this is your plan. You are jumping the wide gap of us being at LYLO and pretty sneakily at that.
Highest Rank:

Lieutenant jak111

Postby Rodion on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:40 pm

I'd like to hear from the player who gifted Chap an investigation and allegedly gifted one to Yoshi as well. I think it could be a nice start if we wish to talk/claim some more before proceeding. Could we get him/her to speak up? (cop-gifter: if you're claiming, I suggest powers and actions only, not name/race).

Edoc, can we get a massprod for good measure?

@Jak: only 8 players remain and I strongly doubt mafia is as big as you're suggesting.
Brigadier Rodion

General Contribution (1)

Postby edocsil on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Everyone has posted within the last 3-4 days.
Edoc'sil

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:23 pm

jak111 wrote:"get rid of the double voter" Interesting choice of words Rodion. Right now there are probably 4 demons/subverted saints and 5 town. With your train of thought if this is the scenario then here's what is going down.

Play 1:
Lynch townie, demons win unless Saf can kill a mafia and I can effectively use my double vote tomorrow.

Play 2:
Lynch demon, vig townie, mafia kill townie, demons win in a 3v3.

You are relying on there being less than 4 mafia to even go into tomorrow. I believe you know the numbers and this is your plan. You are jumping the wide gap of us being at LYLO and pretty sneakily at that.

As stated before, my WC does not say I have to kill all the subverted saints. Your calculations assume that they count as regular mafia which I don't necessarily think is true.
Captain safariguy5

General Contribution (8)

Postby VioIet on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:11 am

Well I guess I'm certainly out of the loop and minority here, but I want to vote pancake. He is been on my subconscious scumdar for the last two days or so. I just remember that after doom, I wanted to go for him next.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Major VioIet

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives