Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby gregwolf121 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:33 pm

@jgordon, no they don't its just like being a mason except i can only talk to one person at night
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:37 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
samgrossy wrote:We have to wait to hear from Chap before we can do anything official, but I think Vodean and JG are in our sights now.

No,Really. What a damn shock. you HAVE played this game before. But before you set your sights for dead accuracy,reread why I went after Jak and tell me I was wrong. He had way to much Crazy crap going on and I stand behind every point I made on him,except for the small problem of him not being scum.

This is a tough call, but I do think this may be a fact.. I too was caught up in all jak's odd posts.Could be wrong, Ill go with whatever town decides is best. But my two cents are its an unlikely.

fastposted by greg
Cook NoSurvivors

Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby samgrossy on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:37 am

jgordon1111 wrote:
samgrossy wrote:We have to wait to hear from Chap before we can do anything official, but I think Vodean and JG are in our sights now.

No,Really. What a damn shock. you HAVE played this game before. But before you set your sights for dead accuracy,reread why I went after Jak and tell me I was wrong. He had way to much Crazy crap going on and I stand behind every point I made on him,except for the small problem of him not being scum.

So now we start the defense and deflection. And there isn't even any pressure on him yet.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:16 am

samgrossy wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:

So now we start the defense and deflection. And there isn't even any pressure on him yet.

If your starting a BW go ahead, I admitted to screwing the pooch with Jak. Thats what I stated in previous post in case you were not paying attention.

And why I quoted you so you might look at it,and think about what went down and how. Defense yes, I now have to admit I blew it,but Jak's game play helped out with that. So deflection not really.

Read it out again carefully, if you disagree with me then, it is what it is. A few things still not adding up but I pegged Jak on his play and I was wrong.
Sergeant jgordon1111

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby vodean on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:27 am

jgordon1111 wrote:
samgrossy wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:

If your starting a BW go ahead, I admitted to screwing the pooch with Jak. Thats what I stated in previous post in case you were not paying attention.

And why I quoted you so you might look at it,and think about what went down and how. Defense yes, I now have to admit I blew it,but Jak's game play helped out with that. So deflection not really.

Read it out again carefully, if you disagree with me then, it is what it is. A few things still not adding up but I pegged Jak on his play and I was wrong.

JG. look. we fucked up. lets try to move on without getting all defensive.
town, scum wouldnt out two of themselves to get one townie, would they? no. thats a ridiculous trade. especially to kill a vote stealer, and especially early on. so dont be so defensive, you are only making yourself worse. you are town, and i am not anti-town, so act like it. dont paint yourself as scummy (i know, strange coming from me). there is a better way to convince town that we are on their side than to point fingers all over the place. lets hear some results from last night, and then make a logical decision rather than an emotional one.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:27 am

Sorry was sick with flu. Will catch up after work
LSU Fighting Tigers The 2003 & 2007 National Football Champions
Irony at its finest
Yomiel wrote:As I said, I DID. He responded very badly both times. He won't even consider that he made a mistake, and this behavior is hurting the game.
Private 1st Class LSU Tiger Josh

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby samgrossy on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:25 am

jgordon1111 wrote:
samgrossy wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:

So now read your own post carefully. We all (okay, most of us) were around during the previous day. We understand what went down. We get it. You pushed really hard for Jak's lynch. And you were wrong. Okay. That doesn't make you necessarily scummy. Hell, I was even pushing for Jak on D2 if you look back. Not as much as you, but I was pushing pretty hard. What I was pointing out to the other players is an action that I think is scummy. To start a defense of yourself, before anyone really starts any sort of accusations, laced with all sorts of sarcasm is, in my opinion, the scummiest thing you have done this game. So, I will submit this to the masses as another post which I think is scummy. Still, realize that I won't make a case until Chap comes in with his results.

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:07 pm

vodean wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:
samgrossy wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:

JG. look. we fucked up. lets try to move on without getting all defensive.
town, scum wouldnt out two of themselves to get one townie, would they? no. thats a ridiculous trade. especially to kill a vote stealer, and especially early on. so dont be so defensive, you are only making yourself worse. you are town, and i am not anti-town, so act like it. dont paint yourself as scummy (i know, strange coming from me). there is a better way to convince town that we are on their side than to point fingers all over the place. lets hear some results from last night, and then make a logical decision rather than an emotional one.

Jak-- "Thats right vode.. calm down your scum buddy.."

:lol: youre welcome jak, we all know thats what youre thinking.
Cook NoSurvivors

Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Vodean,please under no circumstances try to assist me. I will handle my own defense of my actions. I accept full responsibility for jaks lynch.

@ Sam,yes I am defending myself, I knew I had to as soon as Jak flipped town. Anyone who plays this game knows if you screw up you better be able to explain yourself quick. I have explained,and put my defense forward. So no I dont think I am doing so to rapidly,you on your first post mentioned me as someone to look at remember.
Sergeant jgordon1111

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby samgrossy on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:58 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
@ Sam,yes I am defending myself, I knew I had to as soon as Jak flipped town. Anyone who plays this game knows if you screw up you better be able to explain yourself quick. I have explained,and put my defense forward. So no I dont think I am doing so to rapidly,you on your first post mentioned me as someone to look at remember.

True enough, lets move on with the day. Anybody know where Chap is?

Postby rishaed on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:33 pm

samgrossy wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:

True enough, lets move on with the day. Anybody know where Chap is?

Up on Cloud 9? No, but seriously its a waiting game atm.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Postby strike wolf on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:07 pm

True enough. have a lot to say dependent on. chaps results. don't worry aagelynch you soon.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby jonty125 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:01 am

jgordon1111 wrote:Vodean,please under no circumstances try to assist me. I will handle my own defense of my actions. I accept full responsibility for jaks lynch.

Well while we wait for chap,I'll just throw my two cents in of WIFOM if jgordon flips scum he may flip godfather and vodean may be trying to proctect him
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:00 am

jonty125 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:Vodean,please under no circumstances try to assist me. I will handle my own defense of my actions. I accept full responsibility for jaks lynch.

Well while we wait for chap,I'll just throw my two cents in of WIFOM if jgordon flips scum he may flip godfather and vodean may be trying to proctect him

LOL jonty go back and read Vodeans (protection) of me. I have asked vodean previous to this, in a not so kind way not to talk because of what input is being laid out. Got a reminder from the MOD to be nice for it.

Whenever Vodean speaks scumbells go off for everyone(refer to vodeans suggestions to me). That is why jonty I asked politely (per Edoc's PM to me). that Vodean not try and help me at all.Ever. In any game. Not just this one. After this game is over PM me and I will let you know what I really wanted to say. :shock: BTW

Vote Vodean because if jak wasnt right about you,you are going to get someone else killed
Sergeant jgordon1111

Postby DRoZ on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:21 am

jgordon1111 wrote:
jonty125 wrote:

LOL jonty go back and read Vodeans (protection) of me. I have asked vodean previous to this, in a not so kind way not to talk because of what input is being laid out. Got a reminder from the MOD to be nice for it.

Whenever Vodean speaks scumbells go off for everyone(refer to vodeans suggestions to me). That is why jonty I asked politely (per Edoc's PM to me). that Vodean not try and help me at all.Ever. In any game. Not just this one. After this game is over PM me and I will let you know what I really wanted to say. :shock: BTW

Vote Vodean because if jak wasnt right about you,you are going to get someone else killed

Still waiting on chap, hopefully there will be more clues there. My watch last night was fruitless, but I would like to point out that jonty's hypothesis would remain valid, regardless of jg's vote and regardless of how vodean flips. It could still be just a ploy to deflect attention by killing a lesser scum.
Corporal 1st Class DRoZ

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:17 pm

DRoZ wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:
jonty125 wrote:

Still waiting on chap, hopefully there will be more clues there. My watch last night was fruitless, but I would like to point out that jonty's hypothesis would remain valid, regardless of jg's vote and regardless of how vodean flips. It could still be just a ploy to deflect attention by killing a lesser scum.

True except the obvious on my behalf. Read it all carefully first DroZ. If you think vodean was at all trying to help me out, go back and read it again,thats why I suggested that to jonty as well.

From my perspective all that was happening,was vodean was seriously making me look bad. Again why one more time I have asked Vodean to not assist me. Read it again.
Sergeant jgordon1111

Postby vodean on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:47 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
DRoZ wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:
jonty125 wrote:

True except the obvious on my behalf. Read it all carefully first DroZ. If you think vodean was at all trying to help me out, go back and read it again,thats why I suggested that to jonty as well.

From my perspective all that was happening,was vodean was seriously making me look bad. Again why one more time I have asked Vodean to not assist me. Read it again.

so what you are saying is that you look scummy, and i defend you, and i am in my meta, hence i am scum. makes sense. wouldnt surprise me if someone has info suggesting that you are scum. screw you. i was willing to help you, but nevermind.
Sergeant vodean

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:43 pm

vodean wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:
DRoZ wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:
jonty125 wrote:

so what you are saying is that you look scummy, and i defend you, and i am in my meta, hence i am scum. makes sense. wouldnt surprise me if someone has info suggesting that you are scum. screw you. i was willing to help you, but nevermind.

Read what you wrote Vodean and precisely how you worded it. When Sam said we were both players to watch, I took the correct and logical action.

What you did was basically reinforce the thought that I might be scum,and beings I have made my claim to what I am,that would make me the choice to take out first of the 2 of us. I think you knew well what you said and how you said it. As always I will stand for my own actions,and I have.
Sergeant jgordon1111

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:01 pm

/me eats popcorn while vode and JG bicker like an old married couple, and waits for chap
Cook NoSurvivors

Postby edocsil on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:51 pm

My advice is to not wait for chap.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby DRoZ on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Great, so I guess that is a hint of a roleblock or silencing.
Corporal 1st Class DRoZ

Postby rishaed on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Or he could be AFK or whatever, but edoc's being nice and telling us to move on so that the thread get's somewhere today.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:38 pm

That is not a good sign if edoc actually stepped in to say dont wait. I havent seen another response from Vodean, So I must ask,Strike you have mentioned A several times and you seem certain of it. what do you have if you think the time is right.
Sergeant jgordon1111

Postby vodean on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:38 am

jgordon1111 wrote:That is not a good sign if edoc actually stepped in to say dont wait. I havent seen another response from Vodean, So I must ask,Strike you have mentioned A several times and you seem certain of it. what do you have if you think the time is right.

why is that contingent on me responding?
Sergeant vodean

Postby samgrossy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:41 am

Well, if we have to move on with a case, I think that the best case has got to be Vodean. The next best case is JG.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives