Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:12 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:Very true steps need to be taken to make sure if possible chap is not blocked again. I will Remind the Arch Angels in the game of a few specific things I have stated correctly that Mafia most likely wouldnt have even been able to guess at correctly. But that will only be good if The Arch Angels trust I didnt Make an astronomical guess at something and get it right. All it takes is one of them that has been confirmed to go back and read my claim and step up to say yep thats right. So on what evidence other than my mistake with Jaks bad game play here do you have NOS, And keep in mind you seemed sure he is USUALLY right but he made alot of mistakes in this game,He misread me from his own mistakes.


Alright, your defense is good enough for me. He did make a bunch of mistakes, and you aren't franticly to get me off your ass, so UNVOTE.
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby vodean on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:40 am

NoSurvivors wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:Very true steps need to be taken to make sure if possible chap is not blocked again. I will Remind the Arch Angels in the game of a few specific things I have stated correctly that Mafia most likely wouldnt have even been able to guess at correctly. But that will only be good if The Arch Angels trust I didnt Make an astronomical guess at something and get it right. All it takes is one of them that has been confirmed to go back and read my claim and step up to say yep thats right. So on what evidence other than my mistake with Jaks bad game play here do you have NOS, And keep in mind you seemed sure he is USUALLY right but he made alot of mistakes in this game,He misread me from his own mistakes.


Alright, your defense is good enough for me. He did make a bunch of mistakes, and you aren't franticly to get me off your ass, so UNVOTE.

Nos, what i find interesting is that you say we need to lynch someone, and then proceed to vote someone we have already looked at (and decided not to lynch today). you seem to just be pining for a death.
FOS NoS
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby pancakemix on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:58 am

vodean wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:Very true steps need to be taken to make sure if possible chap is not blocked again. I will Remind the Arch Angels in the game of a few specific things I have stated correctly that Mafia most likely wouldnt have even been able to guess at correctly. But that will only be good if The Arch Angels trust I didnt Make an astronomical guess at something and get it right. All it takes is one of them that has been confirmed to go back and read my claim and step up to say yep thats right. So on what evidence other than my mistake with Jaks bad game play here do you have NOS, And keep in mind you seemed sure he is USUALLY right but he made alot of mistakes in this game,He misread me from his own mistakes.


Alright, your defense is good enough for me. He did make a bunch of mistakes, and you aren't franticly to get me off your ass, so UNVOTE.

Nos, what i find interesting is that you say we need to lynch someone, and then proceed to vote someone we have already looked at (and decided not to lynch today). you seem to just be pining for a death.
FOS NoS


I actually agree with vodean for once. This comes off like you were just making a vote on him to see who would bite. Of course, you were hoping people would bite on the all-but-confirmed angel, soooo yeah, no points for that one. Either you're skimming like nuts (scummy), you're fishing for any old lynch (scummier), or you're goofing off (not as scummy, but particularly useless). Pick your poison, I don't like where that quick vote/unvote went.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7887
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Heading for the light
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:30 am

NoSurvivors wrote:
strike wolf wrote:I don't think LSU v 1.0 returning would tell you as much as you think Rodion. Though I would say his role would be more useful than Greg's.

Aage, I can buy most of your defense but I still don't like your claim about the archangel part. If you had suggested that he was killed most likely because he was an archangel that would have been one thing but you stated like it was matter of fact as if there was no other reason it could have been.

I think Vodean's answers to Safari's case against him was reasonable enough, though honestly the case that safari posted was quite weak. The case as a whole, admittedly I've been a bit stressed for time over the last week and was more focused on Aage. I'll review and come to a more complete conclusion. Though if I would say right now, my list of scummy acting people:

1. Aage-case has been stated.

2. Jgordon-People do seem to forget that unless the mod made a mistake (which isn't impossible as Edoc didn't fully confirm that he had or would have sent the message), he has to be scum.

3. Jonty: I can't list anything right now but he's been giving me a scum vibe for most of the game.

4. vodean: mostly what others have said. Like Jonty I would need to review before I could put something coherent down.

I'm sure there's more and that most of them listed are kind of obvious and have been mentioned before but without reviewing the thread those were the ones I remember standin out.

Fastposted: I don't think PMC and everywhere are active in mafia right now. Spiesr might be a good call if he's not busy. I believe Doom recently mentioned that he was focusing on fewer games due to less available time (though don't take my word for it).


Wait so since you have a guy feeling on jointy he's probably scum? O..Kay..?

I don't know man, but I think if chaps not back soon we will have to start drilling someone, probably jgord since he WAS the one who was pulling to get jak lynched the most. From what I've seen in past games, jak is seldom wrong. So I'm gonna FOS on JG until I hear from chap or more time passes and people make other accusations.


I never said probably. I'm just laying down a list. I can't guarantee that I'll have time to properly review the game thread before day's end or that I'll live to see tomorrow. So I'm listing the people who have stood out to me. The list is admittedly incomplete as far as what I'd like to put on their but given where I stand right now I can't give much more towards that.

Honestly from what Edoc says it doesn't sound like Chap will have much to tell us even if he does come back. I think we're past the point of waiting for him. I'm still tempted to put my vote on Aage but really it doesn't appear that even if I do that people will vote him and I'd rather not waste my vote at this point on a case with no momentum. JG is actually the logical case as far as if we assume Edoc did not make a mistake, than we have to assume that JG is lying. The conundrum is that he does appear to have inside knowledge about angels (though I can't completely rule out that there are other more nefarious ways he could have come up with this, it's still fairly solid). Vodean is the case du jour. I don't feel too strongly about voting him from what I've read (I have reviewed some of his posts not all and not with complete context), however he's given me even less reason to try to help him.

I'm actually going to add Safari to my earlier list however. It seems he's trying to skate by so far and honestly I felt what little context he did put into his case on Vodean was weak and a bit misleading (claims fishing but not buying the argument for why as both subjects of the fishing were claimed) which strikes me as off for Safari.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8056
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Lol I tried to put a mild case on him because I thought ok so no better targets IMO. I did (though apparently I suck BALLS at it :lol:) and he disproved me even in the gut feeling department because he's right, jak did eff up. If you'd like me to re vote (:roll:) I will but I thought either he would get jumpy or that it would urge someone who believes him to make a better case.
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby jonty125 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:40 am

vote NoS For the flip-flopping and I think pcm summed it up well with this
pcm wrote:Either you're skimming like nuts (scummy), you're fishing for any old lynch (scummier), or you're goofing off (not as scummy, but particularly useless).
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Well, while f*ck all is being done about anything, may as well vote me out. Might save you some trouble and give scum 2 free players. Sorry for tryin to help.
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D2 25/25

Postby samgrossy on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:38 pm

rishaed wrote:
rishaed wrote:
samgrossy wrote:
gregwolf121 wrote:well first off haven't been posting because i got swamped by college, but now that its calmed down a bit ill put in my two cents, from what i remember of my reading the biggest case, ie the most arguing is centered around jak, now i don't remember all the specific arguments but i would agree that jak your not always responding to them, it seems to me that you claim/reply enough to take the edge off the criticism but the root of the problem still exists, right now jak seems the scummiest to me.so i shall vote jak

While my vote stays where it is, this is almost a bad enough post to cause me to change my vote because I don't want to be associated with it. UGH.
jgordon1111 wrote:Vote gregg For the badly put together post and failing logic behind it. Fos Sam G for making the statement he would leave his vote were it was,but didnt want to be associated with gregg's post (which automatically did associate him with it) and then after being informed Jak has full claimed trying to stay with that pressure. Why would you keep pressure with a deadline loming on someone who has claimed?
if he is lying it will out shortly.

But rather than to assist with Gregg you sidestep it.

Heres a weak case on Samgrossy, however I really haven't found anything else. I can follow JG's argument here, and seeing as I haven't found anything else and casewise we're almost back to D1 I think its a reasonable place to start in pressuring until something else comes up.
vote Samgrossy

EBWOP


Okay - So I have been laying low since Sandy hit up the East Coast of the US. Not that I was hit, but I was busy nonetheless.

Rishaed - This is a weak argument. While you have said as much in the post, I think it would be bad form for me not to at least address it. I explained why I said what I said in a later post. But I give you credit for at least coming up with a little something of a case on someone, even if it is me.

Now, general comment to the non commitals. Please present a case. I can't stand it when players say "they have a feeling." I was prone to saying those things as well, but realized that there must have been a reason to me feeling the way I did, so I would go back, find it, and post it. It helps lend credence to arguments later on. Instead of saying "I know he's being scummy," if you give reasons from the thread, other players can than build off of those reasons.

In that same line, here is what I think we need to do. Because Chap is not going to participate today (for what ever reason) we would do well to assume that he will come back tomorrow. I think Rodion, however misguided, was trying to do the right thing by asking for a prod in him. Although Edoc was super clear that we should just move along. So I think there are only two choices as the deadline looms.

1) JG - His fervant accusal of Jak actaully makes his case (at least in my book) more townish. I, if you look back, was built a detailed case on Jak during D2. I think that Townies build cases in the way that JG did and then defend it. Where I think we differ in opinions is that he wasn't willing to listen to reason and back off. It seemed like he wasn't willing to accept no for an answer contrary to many players hesitant to support the case. This, to me, is pretty scummy. But then, why would he put himself out there if he were scum by adamantly advocating his lynch. So a strong town action and a strong scum action equate to me as a neutral feeling

2) VOTE VODEAN If you look at Vodean's posts, he has confirmed himself to be 3rd party. Why are we keeping 3rd party around? Look at his admission here. While he admits to being not town by saying he is "not anti-town" Come on people. Guilty, Guilty, Guilty.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby pancakemix on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:33 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:Well, while f*ck all is being done about anything, may as well vote me out. Might save you some trouble and give scum 2 free players. Sorry for tryin to help.


Except that your vote was the opposite of helpful in every way, as I already pointed out. So playing the martyr card here is worth about as much as your vote.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7887
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Heading for the light
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby / on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Sorry that I've been inactive for a while, finally got what needed to be done on weekends over with, so I'll have a bit more time to catch up from now on.

So Vodean has claimed to be Saint Paul of the Cross, third party commuter with random info.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_of_the_Cross

The random info part could possibly fit with the visions it seems, the third party survivor part make absolutely, positively, no sense what so ever to me, how could Paul of the Cross win with Satan's Minions?

Yeah, I think vodean is a pretty good target, besides we need to narrow down he info we got until chap either comes back, or gets replaced.
Vote vode
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class /
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:41 am
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby jonty125 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:45 am

/ wrote:The random info part could possibly fit with the visions it seems, the third party survivor part make absolutely, positively, no sense what so ever to me, how could Paul of the Cross win with Satan's Minions?


vote vode daming blow.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby Rodion on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:03 pm

I like the idea of getting the 3rd-party fishy claim killed if we don't have anything better. (Edoc, VC, please?)

I'd like, however, to milk this D4 until the final real life day so we maximize odds of Chap appearing (I'm still assuming he was not silenced, or I'd have to lynch Droz for stupidity).

Also, can anyone help me with the claimed roles list? That's what I remember right now, please complete or correct it.

2. Pancakemix
3. Mr. S Replaced by LSU Tiger Josh Replaced by Rodion - town "knows if target was an angel as a collateral effect" (???)
4. Illiad Replaced by Com9 - town doublevoter (Saint)
5. Shaggy Replaced by blakebowling
6. Jonty
7. Safari
8. vodean - 3rd party commuter (Saint)
9. strike wolf
10. samgrossy
11. djfireside replaced by No Survivors
12. Soundman
13. /
14. victor
15. F1fth
16. VioIet - (Saint)
18. Crazymilkshake
19. Aage
20. LoVo Replaces nagerous
21. Chapcrap - town wagon-analyst (???)
22. JGordon - town compeller (Archangel)
24. DRoZ - town watcher (Saint)
Gregwolf - town universal mason (Archangel)
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Rodion
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Vodean, even if someone was fully claimed, revealing night actions that don't find scum can be detrimental.

For example, if a cop investigates someone who's innocent and announces it early, it gives mafia a good target to eliminate. Come LYLO, the cop's information about innocent players becomes hugely beneficial as it narrows down the possible scum choices. Timing of information can be just as critical as the actual information itself.
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby aage on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:12 pm

If I would be allowed to post without being accused of sheeping, I'll shamelessly hop on the wagon of vote vodean, and extend a slight FoS to Jonty for moving attention away from the case on Vodean, and hopping back on when he is ignored. That is all.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:43 pm

pancakemix wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:Well, while f*ck all is being done about anything, may as well vote me out. Might save you some trouble and give scum 2 free players. Sorry for tryin to help.


Except that your vote was the opposite of helpful in every way, as I already pointed out. So playing the martyr card here is worth about as much as your vote.


Lol alrighty I'd vote you to prove a point but Im not THAT much of an arrogant asshole (believe it or not ;)). Plus it would come off to vote vode anyhow, cos like I said, I suck ass at making cases and so ill hop onto this one.
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby Rodion on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Can we stop voting before a VC?

Damn it...
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Rodion
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby strike wolf on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Rodion wrote:Can we stop voting before a VC?

Damn it...


I think that was lynch.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8056
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby strike wolf on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:03 pm

strike wolf wrote:
Rodion wrote:Can we stop voting before a VC?

Damn it...


I think that was lynch.



Wow I really miscounted. ignore me!
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8056
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:35 pm

strike wolf wrote:
strike wolf wrote:
Rodion wrote:Can we stop voting before a VC?

Damn it...


I think that was lynch.



Wow I really miscounted. ignore me!


Already have been... 8-[
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby edocsil on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:45 pm

Vote Count

vodean (7) ~ NoS, aage, jonty, /, SamG, PCM, JG
SamG (1) ~ Rishaed

12 to lynch. Vote count was a bit rushed, and this is in between rounds or partying. Regardless, vodean is a ways from a lynch.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby rishaed on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:12 pm

k unvote
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:45 am

I'd like the wagon to have 2-3 people. This way, it's easier to clear/bust players. Ideally, 2 (3 only if you're scared of a doublevoter/vote stealer making a last minute tie to keep Vodean alive). Can we make that happen?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Rodion
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby jonty125 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:29 am

Rodion wrote:I'd like the wagon to have 2-3 people. This way, it's easier to clear/bust players. Ideally, 2 (3 only if you're scared of a doublevoter/vote stealer making a last minute tie to keep Vodean alive). Can we make that happen?


I was on the list of 9 and am willing to keep my vote on vodean for clearing purposes.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:04 am

Rodion wrote:I'd like the wagon to have 2-3 people. This way, it's easier to clear/bust players. Ideally, 2 (3 only if you're scared of a doublevoter/vote stealer making a last minute tie to keep Vodean alive). Can we make that happen?


Yes could make it happen,suggestions on who stays?
Image
User avatar
Sergeant jgordon1111
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:07 am

I like Jonty/Aage with no strong preference regarding a possible 3rd.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Rodion
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login