[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Five

Postby jonty125 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:52 am

Little Witt wrote:What I don't understand is how people know who has the book.


I think hippo knows because he asked the Yog-Sothoth for knowledge and went insane. The magnificent prince of the magnificent of Arya HAS SPOKEN.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Five

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:13 pm

What question did Hippo ask Yog in order to know that, Jonty? I don't see how he ever could through Yog.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Rodion
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Five

Postby jonty125 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Rodion wrote:What question did Hippo ask Yog in order to know that, Jonty? I don't see how he ever could through Yog.


I don't know, but different humans seem to have different things going on, i.e. I'm different to vodean and everyone else for I am the prince of the wonderful city of Arya.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby vodean on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:46 pm

ahagryt fonmah lakrit

vodean wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:I am an Elder God, alone in my ventures as a survivor.
Bold Blue is my response to Vodean. Come on buddy, please read. I am a survivor, that is my alignment and my WC in...wait for it...To survive. :)

that is a lie. i dont know why you are lying, but your WC is to eliminate the elder gods AND outer gods. fp jak

i asked yog-sogoth for knowledge, so i know his WC. what he is lying about should be apparent to anyone who can read. i dont know why you are asking.

and actually rodion, i am clear, and you are pressuring a cleared, claimed, pro-town character. your "case" on me is pure OMGUS. and you are trying to get other people to pressure me just because you are. thats even scummier. and saf's lead pointed to ghostly and those sharing his alignment. therfore now, when rishaed is torn between you two, then it suggests that you are X.

i didnt vote nendreel because i expected him to at least post regarding my comments, which he declined to do. we ought to look at him. but first at rodion.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby Nendreel on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:10 pm

vodean wrote:and actually rodion, i am clear, and you are pressuring a cleared, claimed, pro-town character. your "case" on me is pure OMGUS. and you are trying to get other people to pressure me just because you are. thats even scummier. and saf's lead pointed to ghostly and those sharing his alignment. therfore now, when rishaed is torn between you two, then it suggests that you are X.

i didnt vote nendreel because i expected him to at least post regarding my comments, which he declined to do. we ought to look at him. but first at rodion.


Respond to what? You havn't posted anything that warrants a response.
You think I'm scummy, I get it. You haven't offered any evidence, or eyebrow raising posts.
When you get asked for details you disappear for a while and then resurface when we've all moved on.

By the way, when did you become Pro-Town, weren't you a Survivor?
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Nendreel wrote:Respond to what? You havn't posted anything that warrants a response.
You think I'm scummy, I get it. You haven't offered any evidence, or eyebrow raising posts.
When you get asked for details you disappear for a while and then resurface when we've all moved on.

By the way, when did you become Pro-Town, weren't you a Survivor?


This.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Rodion
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Five, One Needed

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
vodean wrote:when crawled in, jumped out

ok. i still think that while rishaed isnt a threat, he cant be ignored.
also, rishaed could have been the prince of arya yesterday because jonty did not seem to be. we need to consider what he said to some extent at least.
there's jak, who seems not to be scum nor town, so he is like most of us. not worth pursuing.
IB - not human (or at least not yoshi-human, which means he is a wild card)
rodion - not yoshi-human. if he is human, then there is no counter-evidence, but no evidence showing that he really is human
spiesr - actively scummarining half the time. he shows up occasionally and makes bursts of posts, then disappears.
saf - it seems like he isnt even playing. he almost never posts
nendreel - when is the last time he posted? is he playing? scummarining?


Hes admitted to being an Outer God. The only Outer God...but that does not make him worth pursuing because hes like most of us. :lol: :lol: Gawd


Vodean can not be trusted for his opinion or reliable information. Right after he wrote this...
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor
 
Posts: 2701
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Five, One Needed

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:03 pm

vodean wrote:jak is a liar. he is the cult recruiter. i KNOW that. he may still be the only outer god, and he may be willing to work with town. he recruited doom, but more than that i do not know.


A page or two later he wrote this. Nuff said.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor
 
Posts: 2701
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Five, One Needed

Postby Kanin Usagi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
vodean wrote:jak is a liar. he is the cult recruiter. i KNOW that. he may still be the only outer god, and he may be willing to work with town. he recruited doom, but more than that i do not know.


A page or two later he wrote this. Nuff said.

Wow. Vodean is all over the place. Something to think about for tonight.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby vodean on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Nendreel wrote:
vodean wrote:and actually rodion, i am clear, and you are pressuring a cleared, claimed, pro-town character. your "case" on me is pure OMGUS. and you are trying to get other people to pressure me just because you are. thats even scummier. and saf's lead pointed to ghostly and those sharing his alignment. therfore now, when rishaed is torn between you two, then it suggests that you are X.

i didnt vote nendreel because i expected him to at least post regarding my comments, which he declined to do. we ought to look at him. but first at rodion.


Respond to what? You havn't posted anything that warrants a response.
You think I'm scummy, I get it. You haven't offered any evidence, or eyebrow raising posts.
When you get asked for details you disappear for a while and then resurface when we've all moved on.

By the way, when did you become Pro-Town, weren't you a Survivor?

i am a survivor. so is almost everyone.

my point is that i said ghostly was lying, not nendreel.
vodean wrote:ahagryt fonmah lakrit

vodean wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:I am an Elder God, alone in my ventures as a survivor.
Bold Blue is my response to Vodean. Come on buddy, please read. I am a survivor, that is my alignment and my WC in...wait for it...To survive. :)

that is a lie. i dont know why you are lying, but your WC is to eliminate the elder gods AND outer gods. fp jak

i asked yog-sogoth for knowledge, so i know his WC. what he is lying about should be apparent to anyone who can read. i dont know why you are asking.

and actually rodion, i am clear, and you are pressuring a cleared, claimed, pro-town character. your "case" on me is pure OMGUS. and you are trying to get other people to pressure me just because you are. thats even scummier. and saf's lead pointed to ghostly and those sharing his alignment. therfore now, when rishaed is torn between you two, then it suggests that you are X.

i didnt vote nendreel because i expected him to at least post regarding my comments, which he declined to do. we ought to look at him. but first at rodion.
i said that GHOSTLY was lying. not nendreel.

my mind is all over the place. thats just the way i am. if you understood everything i said, you'd be me.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Five

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:34 pm

viewtopic.php?p=3957409#p3957409

vodean wrote:Nendreel, one of the scummiest people of D2, has been caught in a lie. my best option for a lynch (assuming no new info, so this is kinda irrelevant) on D6 after ghostly and rishaed, who are both confirmed scum. did i not vote ghostly? i am happy to hammer, in that case. i was in a rush when i posted earlier today.
fp kanin
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Rodion
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Five

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:19 pm

looks like everything makes sense alignmentwise to me there.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4569
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Five

Postby rishaed on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Vodean might be a good target to pursue tomorrow. Chances are he's turned Cultie and decided to throw Jak under the bus. Either way we've got a night ahead of us.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Five

Postby Commander9 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:48 pm

First of all, Vodean and Jak, no offence but you're both assholes and slightly retarded too. You both shared the same winning condition, yet you thought that ousting more culties is a good idea. Well done... I'm particularly annoyed as I just needed to survive... FML. And the way I got there, I asked a question from Shogoth (who was dead) and apparently turned to cult somehow. Awesome.

Since it's pretty much over unless I'd be fixed with Jak's death, I'm saying good game. It's a shame really as even after I became of cult, I just needed to survive till end game, but Jak ensured that could not happen. Basically, I am still willing to cooperate as I just need to survive, but I would fully understand if you would not. Well played Rodion, IB and other scum.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:51 am
Location: In between Lithuania/USA.
Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Five

Postby / on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:57 pm

The town took this man, leading him to the streets. They saw him as dangerous, a threat to be dealt with immediately.
The townsfolk open fire upon him, in a moment he is collapsed on the ground. The man gets back up, he smiles at the people of Arkham, "Did that moment when I fell fill your hearts with relief? That will be the last time you feel such an emotion."
Bat-like wings eplode from the creatures's back, within a time too fast for the eye to precieve a transformation occurs, where seconds before a man stood, a tentacled monstrosity now flies above, this was just one of a thousand other forms of the Crawling Chaos.

At the monster's behest, the ground cracks open, revealing the court of Demon Sultan Azathoth, its tendrils reach out for the townspeople.

Atop an adjacent building a man read a passage from the Necronomnicon, a spell struck down at the creature, casting it down into the dimensions of the outer gods.
The portal closed, returning the scene to normal, albeit with the distinct look of a bomb going off.
Would this be the last time the Outer God walked this planet?
show


Night 5 begins, you have until Saturday
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class /
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:41 am
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login