[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Rodion on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:22 am

I was killed and reanimated nights 4 and 5. Should be enough to convince everyone that I was never an Elder God like Jak and his buddies claimed, as Nendreel said he could only revive humans.

Since that cat is out of the bag, N4 I tracked Hippo (track-track, not Yog-track) and he visited me. I thought he was the one who killed me, but if he visited Swifte N3 I don't really know.
Image
User avatar
General Rodion
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby jonty125 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:37 am

Not much happened here last night.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Kanin Usagi on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:39 am

Swifte (and now Little Witt) might be night kill proof.

Yes, I did target doom, and from the scene it looks like SOMEONE was successful in killing him. And those two reanimators seem to continue getting very lucky(?) with their targets.

I have no body today. Make of that what you will.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby chapcrap on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:55 am

betiko wrote:hey all!
so this proves again there were at least 2 undeads yesterday (doom+?). I'm really starting to wonder what is neendrel doing with his experiments.

Ok chap have you had time to read up to here then? we never had swifte around to explain anything so we are quite curious about your character.

First of all, I didn't replace Swifte.

Second, just because I'm coming into the game doesn't mean I'm just gonna start giving you every piece of information that I know. I'm sorry that LSU was inactive, but that doesn't mean that I will just start spouting my role PM.

Third, I'm mostly caught up, but I read really fast and I'm sure I missed things. I wouldn't mind if someone wrote a synopsis for me. :)
Image
User avatar
Major chapcrap
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 9575
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 167
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:19 pm

chapcrap wrote:
betiko wrote:hey all!
so this proves again there were at least 2 undeads yesterday (doom+?). I'm really starting to wonder what is neendrel doing with his experiments.

Ok chap have you had time to read up to here then? we never had swifte around to explain anything so we are quite curious about your character.

First of all, I didn't replace Swifte.

Second, just because I'm coming into the game doesn't mean I'm just gonna start giving you every piece of information that I know. I'm sorry that LSU was inactive, but that doesn't mean that I will just start spouting my role PM.

Third, I'm mostly caught up, but I read really fast and I'm sure I missed things. I wouldn't mind if someone wrote a synopsis for me. :)



oh well, swifte and lsu got replaced more or less at the same time. Well like it or not chap, you are replacing someone who vanished when he was under pressure, so you will have to deal with it. regarding the synopsis, I think I can just share the list I was sharing with my fellow captive minds last night.

Little Witt: don't know anything about this guy
chapcrap: don't know anything about this guy
Iron Butterfly: I got an unaligned result on him, considered as a major threat by cult, is that good or bad?
thehippo8: what the hell is all this about???
pancakemix: don't know anything about this guy

spiesr: claimed town, don't know more
safariguy5: joat human. hope you're not the remaining cult.
Rodion: undead joat human . considered as a big threat by cult

vodean: cult joat human, probably insane too
jonty125: probably insane unaligned joat human
betiko: unaligned joat human
DoomYoshi: cult undead joat
edocsil: unaligned joat human
rishaed: elder things aligned joat human

Nendreel: unaligned reviver, has a buddy

Kanin Usagi: masoned alien, survivor
Commander9: masoned alien, cult aligned
new guy1: masoned alien, survivor

@kanin: so you didn't manage to take over a new body last night and can't tell who you targeted?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4535
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby jonty125 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:25 pm

betiko wrote:jonty125: probably insane unaligned joat human?


I aren't insane!!
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:27 pm

betiko wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:
Rodion wrote:Kanin, did you comply with spiesr's request and attempt to kill Yoshi?

Can anyone be nice enough to list today's captive minds?


I'm no longer cult.

I roleblocked that kill and I was killed by someone else but resurrected.

Vote vodean

To prove we are no longer cult.

Also, jak was just pumping the numbers up to try to convince people.



fastposted. how is that a proof doom? you're just putting vote #1 on a (ex?)fellow cult... and how did you roleblock a kill? i have no such ability with my role and i'm not the only one..

Dream Action, Obviously.

fastposted

I am not convinced of it doom, that's why I want further info. The only thing I'm convinced of, is that there is a perk to being undead or to what nendreel is doing and we are kept in the dark. The fact that you guys are hidding it doesn't sound good though.

There is no perk. We actually lose all abilities after dying. I originally assumed that I lost all abilities because I got recruited, but that's not the case.
If you have ever referred to FDR as "Delano", then you just might be a hipster.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 3404
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:31 pm

if that is the perk why not admit it yesterday doom? by all abilities you mean attempt to kill and all yog related questions but you can still dream right?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4535
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Kanin Usagi on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:47 pm

betiko wrote:if that is the perk why not admit it yesterday doom? by all abilities you mean attempt to kill and all yog related questions but you can still dream right?

Well he had assumed that it was because he was recruited. This isn't the case though, because Comm was recruited and still had his body-taking ability.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby chapcrap on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:16 pm

betiko wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
betiko wrote:hey all!
so this proves again there were at least 2 undeads yesterday (doom+?). I'm really starting to wonder what is neendrel doing with his experiments.

Ok chap have you had time to read up to here then? we never had swifte around to explain anything so we are quite curious about your character.

First of all, I didn't replace Swifte.

Second, just because I'm coming into the game doesn't mean I'm just gonna start giving you every piece of information that I know. I'm sorry that LSU was inactive, but that doesn't mean that I will just start spouting my role PM.

Third, I'm mostly caught up, but I read really fast and I'm sure I missed things. I wouldn't mind if someone wrote a synopsis for me. :)



oh well, swifte and lsu got replaced more or less at the same time. Well like it or not chap, you are replacing someone who vanished when he was under pressure, so you will have to deal with it. regarding the synopsis, I think I can just share the list I was sharing with my fellow captive minds last night.

Little Witt: don't know anything about this guy
chapcrap: don't know anything about this guy
Iron Butterfly: I got an unaligned result on him, considered as a major threat by cult, is that good or bad?
thehippo8: what the hell is all this about???
pancakemix: don't know anything about this guy

spiesr: claimed town, don't know more
safariguy5: joat human. hope you're not the remaining cult.
Rodion: undead joat human . considered as a big threat by cult

vodean: cult joat human, probably insane too
jonty125: probably insane unaligned joat human
betiko: unaligned joat human
DoomYoshi: cult undead joat
edocsil: unaligned joat human
rishaed: elder things aligned joat human

Nendreel: unaligned reviver, has a buddy

Kanin Usagi: masoned alien, survivor
Commander9: masoned alien, cult aligned
new guy1: masoned alien, survivor

@kanin: so you didn't manage to take over a new body last night and can't tell who you targeted?

I'm not replacing someone who disappeared under pressure. I'm replacing someone who had 3 total posts after day 1. He's just a big inactive, nothing more.

Thanks for the synopsis. I think it helps everyone, not just me.

It sounds like all undead have no abilities though. Is that true, Doom? Do you have no abilities? Or did you just lose the old ones and get new ones?
Image
User avatar
Major chapcrap
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 9575
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 167
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:49 pm

who do you guys think is nendreel's buddy? for me it could only be pcm... I don't think it could be IB and nendreel's buddy has been active while swifte and lsu wer inactive.

also we might want to ask a prod for pcm and edoc who haven't said almost anything yesterday?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4535
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:12 pm

betiko wrote:if that is the perk why not admit it yesterday doom? by all abilities you mean attempt to kill and all yog related questions but you can still dream right?

No, I got my roleblock a long time ago but had no use for it until now.
If you have ever referred to FDR as "Delano", then you just might be a hipster.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 3404
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:15 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
betiko wrote:if that is the perk why not admit it yesterday doom? by all abilities you mean attempt to kill and all yog related questions but you can still dream right?

No, I got my roleblock a long time ago but had no use for it until now.


EBWOP: to clarify. I have no abilities now. I am actually a vanilla. Which is what I claimed day 1 lol. I haven't had any powers since my first death and my recruitment.
If you have ever referred to FDR as "Delano", then you just might be a hipster.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 3404
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby new guy1 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:29 pm

I am in your body IB. He is no threat to town, he is a human that can ask yog questions for answers. He is clear in my book. This confirms that (from what I know) IB and rodion are not partners like Jak thought.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:42 pm

I've been finally freed, but obviously I couldn't get any night actions. So apparently the cult dies with the leader? The lack of NK's worries me a bit, I feel like either we're getting very lucky with the saves or there might be multiple cult like factions.
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 67
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Login