[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby new guy1 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:42 pm

So you are a threat to me?
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:51 pm

new guy1 wrote:So you are a threat to me?

Not if you can meet your win objective with humans! But essentially ... yes!
ImageImageImage
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Rodion wrote:Spiesr is correct about Vodean: Vodean never confessed, while Commander and Doom did. If we are to test a cultist lynch/vig, it should feature one of the confessed cultists. We may, however, have bigger fish to fry.

Yith: what flavour did you get on the failed attempts at Hippo/Witt?

Hippo: how are you affected by having people ask (or not ask) questions to you at night?


vodean outed me. How would he know that information unless he was in the cult?
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 3424
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Little Witt on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:07 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
Rodion wrote:Spiesr is correct about Vodean: Vodean never confessed, while Commander and Doom did. If we are to test a cultist lynch/vig, it should feature one of the confessed cultists. We may, however, have bigger fish to fry.

Yith: what flavour did you get on the failed attempts at Hippo/Witt?

Hippo: how are you affected by having people ask (or not ask) questions to you at night?


vodean outed me. How would he know that information unless he was in the cult?


Good point, I'm just gonna throw this out here for now Vote Vodean
Hippo is looking a little safer now. But now the spotlight is on vodean
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Rodion on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:15 pm

I don't know. Perhaps through questioning Yog? All I'm saying is Commander and you are 100% confessed cult, while Vodean's case is merely "more than likely". I don't see why Vodean should die first, that's all I'm saying.

Did anyone else feel Little Witt's post/vote is extremely scummy, given the circumstances of a pending Yith report on him?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Rodion
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby rishaed on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:23 pm

ghostly447 wrote:
vodean wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:I am an Elder God, alone in my ventures as a survivor.
Bold Blue is my response to Vodean. Come on buddy, please read. I am a survivor, that is my alignment and my WC in...wait for it...To survive. :)

that is a lie. i dont know why you are lying, but your WC is to eliminate the elder gods AND outer gods. fp jak


He forgot that I also have to kill the Great Old Ones. Thats why I claimed one of the 3 I had to kill. haha

After thinking about this for awhile (and from what Hippo recently said) I think that the different God's are trying to kill each other off and the humans are in the middle point or pick sides to the entire thing. It might explain on why we have so many survivor humans with a WORSHIP condition on changing alignment, however this is purely theoretical and not proven at all in the game mechanics.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby betiko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Rodion wrote:I don't know. Perhaps through questioning Yog? All I'm saying is Commander and you are 100% confessed cult, while Vodean's case is merely "more than likely". I don't see why Vodean should die first, that's all I'm saying.

Did anyone else feel Little Witt's post/vote is extremely scummy, given the circumstances of a pending Yith report on him?


if you remember i told you to think better about it. there is no way vodean could know all he knew through yog, there were just not enough nights and we don't get answers in such details. He was an insider of the jak conspiracy, i don't know how you can even question it. confirmed by a pissed off commander who saw how he got recruited by some guys who made him lose in an ugly way.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Little Witt on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Rodion wrote:I don't know. Perhaps through questioning Yog? All I'm saying is Commander and you are 100% confessed cult, while Vodean's case is merely "more than likely". I don't see why Vodean should die first, that's all I'm saying.


Because he clearly knows more than he should! Like betiko said

betiko wrote:if you remember i told you to think better about it. there is no way vodean could know all he knew through yog, there were just not enough nights and we don't get answers in such details. He was an insider of the jak conspiracy, i don't know how you can even question it. confirmed by a pissed off commander who saw how he got recruited by some guys who made him lose in an ugly way.
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby spiesr on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:40 pm

betiko wrote:
Rodion wrote:I don't know. Perhaps through questioning Yog? All I'm saying is Commander and you are 100% confessed cult, while Vodean's case is merely "more than likely". I don't see why Vodean should die first, that's all I'm saying.

Did anyone else feel Little Witt's post/vote is extremely scummy, given the circumstances of a pending Yith report on him?
if you remember i told you to think better about it. there is no way vodean could know all he knew through yog, there were just not enough nights and we don't get answers in such details. He was an insider of the jak conspiracy, i don't know how you can even question it. confirmed by a pissed off commander who saw how he got recruited by some guys who made him lose in an ugly way.
That isn't the point here. As Rodion explained, if we are going to test one of the cultists it needs to be DoomYoshi of Commander. Additionally, as rishead just reposted, Vodean has been coming up with junk about win conditions that he shouldn't have via conventional means all game.
User avatar
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2751
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby betiko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:59 pm

spiesr wrote:
betiko wrote:
Rodion wrote:I don't know. Perhaps through questioning Yog? All I'm saying is Commander and you are 100% confessed cult, while Vodean's case is merely "more than likely". I don't see why Vodean should die first, that's all I'm saying.

Did anyone else feel Little Witt's post/vote is extremely scummy, given the circumstances of a pending Yith report on him?
if you remember i told you to think better about it. there is no way vodean could know all he knew through yog, there were just not enough nights and we don't get answers in such details. He was an insider of the jak conspiracy, i don't know how you can even question it. confirmed by a pissed off commander who saw how he got recruited by some guys who made him lose in an ugly way.
That isn't the point here. As Rodion explained, if we are going to test one of the cultists it needs to be DoomYoshi of Commander. Additionally, as rishead just reposted, Vodean has been coming up with junk about win conditions that he shouldn't have via conventional means all game.


wut? you are quoting me on something that is then requoted by rishaed from me. Then you tell me that I'm talking about unrelated stuff but that rishaed's got a point... lol.

and no I don't agree. doom is undead, commander is an alien. vodean aligned himsef to the cult through worshipping. As vodean has a less complex role we get a less biaised result by testing him. anyway, as i said before, cult isn't what we should focus on, they can't grow anymore.

and yes rishaed why not... your theory could stand. maybe when we worship someone we end up always worshipping a god as aligned people might all be aligned with a particular god?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby vodean on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:06 pm

lazrot nagatz tod.

the reason i know so much about cult is that on N2 i entered dreamlands, and i got the special ability of being masoned with doom for one night and day (yes, we COULD speak during the day). he told me he was cult and had been recruited by jak. that explains where i got my information.
as for being cult, they might believe that i am cult as a result of worshipping jak. however i never did. i told doom i MIGHT worship jak, but decided against. regardless, i might not show up as cult if i were lynched. Im not even sure if its possible for me to be cult.
so i am not cult, and i have a good reason for knowing all this. i still have my worship ability, though i dont really have a way to prove it. i guess the only way to really prove it is that a someone asks yog for knowledge about my alignment tonight. and then perhaps that someone investigates a true cultist.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby new guy1 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:27 pm

To answer IB, I am in your body. I was not rejected.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:28 pm

vodean wrote:lazrot nagatz tod.

the reason i know so much about cult is that on N2 i entered dreamlands, and i got the special ability of being masoned with doom for one night and day (yes, we COULD speak during the day). he told me he was cult and had been recruited by jak. that explains where i got my information.
as for being cult, they might believe that i am cult as a result of worshipping jak. however i never did. i told doom i MIGHT worship jak, but decided against. regardless, i might not show up as cult if i were lynched. Im not even sure if its possible for me to be cult.
so i am not cult, and i have a good reason for knowing all this. i still have my worship ability, though i dont really have a way to prove it. i guess the only way to really prove it is that a someone asks yog for knowledge about my alignment tonight. and then perhaps that someone investigates a true cultist.


If I were cult and I suddenly found myself masoned with someone who is no,t the last thing I would do is advertise I was cult. If I did I would be forced to recruit that person or kill them. God Vodean...I really wish you could see how clueless your answers come across.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor
 
Posts: 2701
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:29 pm

new guy1 wrote:To answer IB, I am in your body. I was not rejected.

Understood, thanks.
ImageImageImage
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby new guy1 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Thats what I forgot in my last post, I can coexist with the humans, so as long as you do not need me dead, I see no reason for me to need you dead.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login