[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby rishaed on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:07 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:
vodean wrote:lazrot nagatz tod.

the reason i know so much about cult is that on N2 i entered dreamlands, and i got the special ability of being masoned with doom for one night and day (yes, we COULD speak during the day). he told me he was cult and had been recruited by jak. that explains where i got my information.
as for being cult, they might believe that i am cult as a result of worshipping jak. however i never did. i told doom i MIGHT worship jak, but decided against. regardless, i might not show up as cult if i were lynched. Im not even sure if its possible for me to be cult.
so i am not cult, and i have a good reason for knowing all this. i still have my worship ability, though i dont really have a way to prove it. i guess the only way to really prove it is that a someone asks yog for knowledge about my alignment tonight. and then perhaps that someone investigates a true cultist.

If I were cult and I suddenly found myself masoned with someone who is no,t the last thing I would do is advertise I was cult. If I did I would be forced to recruit that person or kill them. God Vodean...I really wish you could see how clueless your answers come across.

QFT. Just give up pretending that you're not cult so that you don't die. In my mind you are pretty well confirmed cult.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:52 am

new guy1 wrote:I am in your body IB. He is no threat to town, he is a human that can ask yog questions for answers. He is clear in my book. This confirms that (from what I know) IB and rodion are not partners like Jak thought.

Anything Jak said must be taken with a grain of salt. Pretty much everything he said was misleading and said to insure his win condition.

@Betiko Just because I have the option to ask Yog for answers does not mean that I do or feel that the risk is worth the reward at this point in the game.
Major Iron Butterfly

Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Postby Rodion on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:04 am

Yith: please give us flavour regarding your failures in possessing Hippo and Little Witt, please.
Brigadier Rodion

Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Kanin Usagi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:16 am

Rodion wrote:Yith: please give us flavour regarding your failures in possessing Hippo and Little Witt, please.

Mine was actually fairly devoid of information. Just a "Your takeover fails, everything goes dark, and you ae back in your original body." No horrible mind rape this time. It might be that / didn't want to give any flavor that could lead to a lynch again. I dunno.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby rishaed on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:32 am

/ wrote:The final Elder Thing of the group knew it had to keep the Necronomicon away from the waiting sealed Gods. It dove into the sea, on a line back to the Elder Thing’s deep hideaway, passing above the city of Y'ha-nthlei, the creature is swarmed by the Deep One inhabitants,fulfilling the bidding of The Great Cthulhu. Familiar with the attacks and tactics of the anphibous minons of Father Dagon and Mother Hydra, the elder thing surfaces to the air.
The elder thing was fast, but even it could not see the flying monstrosity that in a blink of an eye tore through its wings and sent it barreling back towards the shore.
Helpless, and in the center of the convergence of Human, Byakhee, and Deep One,the Elder thing resigned itself to its fate.

Once again the prized Necronomicon would be claimed.

show

Night Four Begins, you have until Sunday.

/ wrote:Elsewhere the waters still trembled with untold creatures, they continued to seek out the lost artifact needed for their rituals, they race against the flying beast above for their prize.

Ok we have a problem here. Simply put Cthulhu is in the game and is NOT Aligned with hippo (Yog-Sothoth). I rolecop'd Hippo last night and can explain from the two Night scenes here what the Byakhee and Deep One's are. Hippo uses the Byakhee to search for the Necromicon, and Cthulhu uses the Deep One's. The race against each other here is important as it lends substance to the thought that The God's are fighting among themselves.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby vodean on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:12 am

at the end of logic is hate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
this is funny. you cannot comprehend. it is above your simple minds. i grow weary. weary of this body. lynch me please. confirm what i have said. unvote vote vodean.
you guys are hopeless.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:05 am

rishaed wrote:
/ wrote:The final Elder Thing of the group knew it had to keep the Necronomicon away from the waiting sealed Gods. It dove into the sea, on a line back to the Elder Thing’s deep hideaway, passing above the city of Y'ha-nthlei, the creature is swarmed by the Deep One inhabitants,fulfilling the bidding of The Great Cthulhu. Familiar with the attacks and tactics of the anphibous minons of Father Dagon and Mother Hydra, the elder thing surfaces to the air.
The elder thing was fast, but even it could not see the flying monstrosity that in a blink of an eye tore through its wings and sent it barreling back towards the shore.
Helpless, and in the center of the convergence of Human, Byakhee, and Deep One,the Elder thing resigned itself to its fate.

Once again the prized Necronomicon would be claimed.

show

Night Four Begins, you have until Sunday.

/ wrote:Elsewhere the waters still trembled with untold creatures, they continued to seek out the lost artifact needed for their rituals, they race against the flying beast above for their prize.

Ok we have a problem here. Simply put Cthulhu is in the game and is NOT Aligned with hippo (Yog-Sothoth). I rolecop'd Hippo last night and can explain from the two Night scenes here what the Byakhee and Deep One's are. Hippo uses the Byakhee to search for the Necromicon, and Cthulhu uses the Deep One's. The race against each other here is important as it lends substance to the thought that The God's are fighting among themselves.

interesting post rishaed. these scenes are quite interesting to look back at after the one posted by IB. so hippo would be yog, little witt ctuhlu? and the deep ones/byakhees just anyone who has become one of their followers?
Elder things would be keepers of the necronomicon, and since they are orange I don't know it that's good or bad. I wonder if the worship ability could be used on one of the 3 gods, one of them being dead. there is the reviver thing which I would find strange not to be related to anything...
what about you, is the person you aligned to still alive and does saf's investigation still makes sence about your alignment with ghostly?

Also, I think that the only player who's role remains completely unclear is still chap, and if he's not posting that's not fun, my vote stays on him.
Brigadier betiko

Medals: 160
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Postby Nendreel on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:17 am

Role math time again. I modified Rodion's list from D5 to save time.

26 players

3 Elder Things (Lovo, CM5, ghostly)
3 Yith (Kanin, Comm9, NG1)
1 Shoggoth (elon)
1 Black Brotherhood Leader (Strike)
2 Re-Animators (Nen, PCM)
1 Recruiter (Jak)
7 Unaligned JOAT Humans (Chuck, Yoshi, Betiko, Rishaed, Edoc, Vodean, IB)
3 Town JOAT humans (Saf, Rodion, spiesr)
1 Town dreamer king (Soundman)
1 Outer God (Hippo)

23 Roles claimed, 3 remainng

Possible roles remaining:
Byahkhee
Deep One
Black Brotherhood Member
Elder God

People not listed:
Witt: Unpossessable (from Kanin)
Chap:
jonty: Prince of Arya (wtf?)

If I missed anything or got something wrong feel free to point it out.
Sergeant Nendreel

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:30 am

Jonty is an unaligned JOAT human, i have very little doubts about that, he might be a lonely prince, it doesn't mean he isn't oriinally what he said he is and what has been proven he is till now.
I think we need to pressure the remaining 2 to see a bit clearer. What do you think of my theory combined with rishaed's, byahkhees and deep ones are what you become when you worship one of the 2 gods?
Brigadier betiko

Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Postby jonty125 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:38 am

[quote="Nendreel"]
jonty: Prince of Arya (wtf?)/quote]

I aren't the Prince of Arya. That was yesterday.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:41 am

Wait, not only did I tell you as soon as I got recruited, but you also kept it a secret for two days?
show
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:44 am

Unvote vote little witt.

I want a lynch. Not a claim.

This has been my approach all game.

So aliens, on day 1 I asked commander if there were any roles which shouldn't have been randomly lynched. Is there any such role? No. I was right on day 1. Claims are stupid in this game. If someone is scummy, shoot first and ask questions later.

Nendreel and PCM are the only ones, but nendreel was oozing doctor from page 5, and PCM isn't likely to be random lynched.
show

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)

Postby Little Witt on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:45 am

If anyone has some questions they would like to ask me, please do. I can tell you this though. From what I am understanding from my role pm and WC I am not a threat. I have no conflict with the aliens or humans.
Nendreel wrote:Role math time again. I modified Rodion's list from D5 to save time.

26 players

3 Elder Things (Lovo, CM5, ghostly) I think I am but not sure, need info
3 Yith (Kanin, Comm9, NG1)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Shoggoth (elon) Not sure yet.
1 Black Brotherhood Leader (Strike) I don't know much about this player, or his role, so unclear about conflict
2 Re-Animators (Nen, PCM)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Recruiter (Jak) Not sure, but I don't know how much he would have effected me.
7 Unaligned JOAT Humans (Chuck, Yoshi, Betiko, Rishaed, Edoc, Vodean, IB)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
3 Town JOAT humans (Saf, Rodion, spiesr)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Town dreamer king (Soundman)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Outer God (Hippo) I am thinking I I have a conflict with hippo, but I am not sure

Byahkhee
Deep One
Black Brotherhood Member
Elder God

People not listed:
Chap:

Sergeant Little Witt

Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:47 am

No questions, just death.
show

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:49 am

Rodion, now that the cats out of the bag, comm told me who the other aliens were.

I still don't understand why you were so willing to protect them, but since you appear to be my only zombie friend, I will just have to trust you.
show

Postby Little Witt on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:00 am

DoomYoshi wrote:No questions, just death.

I don't think you understand. I am not a threat to anyone as of right now. And I have not gotten any closer whatsoever to achieving my WC, I most likely have pointed out who I am, but I have also pointed out I have no reason to be at war with anyone. If fact I
Little Witt wrote:If anyone has some questions they would like to ask me, please do. I can tell you this though. From what I am understanding from my role pm and WC I am not a threat. I have no conflict with the aliens or humans.
Nendreel wrote:Role math time again. I modified Rodion's list from D5 to save time.

26 players

3 Elder Things (Lovo, CM5, ghostly) I think I am but not sure, need info EDIT: All are gone and it hasn't effected me the slightest! I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
3 Yith (Kanin, Comm9, NG1)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Shoggoth (elon) Eliminated and hasn't benefited me at all! I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Black Brotherhood Leader (Strike) I don't know much about this player, or his role, so unclear about conflict
2 Re-Animators (Nen, PCM)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Recruiter (Jak) Not sure, but I don't know how much he would have effected me.
7 Unaligned JOAT Humans (Chuck, Yoshi, Betiko, Rishaed, Edoc, Vodean, IB)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
3 Town JOAT humans (Saf, Rodion, spiesr)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Town dreamer king (Soundman)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Outer God (Hippo) I am thinking I I have a conflict with hippo, but I am not sure. EDIT: I do not think I really need to bother with hippo anymore!

Byahkhee
Deep One
Black Brotherhood Member
Elder God

People not listed:
Chap: Unvote Vote Chap until he comes forth.
jonty: Prince of Arya (wtf?) Not at war with!

Sergeant Little Witt

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:31 am

wow witt, this surely convinced us all. what exactly are you proving by stating the obvious, that you are supposedly not a threat to anyone? we need a little more substance here, you aren't giving anything. You are far from your WC which is? how can we know you are not a threat if you don't give your WC? this could turn ugly for you if you don't tell us more about you.
Brigadier betiko

Postby Little Witt on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:37 am

betiko wrote:wow witt, this surely convinced us all. what exactly are you proving by stating the obvious, that you are supposedly not a threat to anyone? we need a little more substance here, you aren't giving anything. You are far from your WC which is? how can we know you are not a threat if you don't give your WC? this could turn ugly for you if you don't tell us more about you.

My WC only involves lynching a said player. that simple but very hard, and prob not gonna happen because of his/her position in this talk. Lynching me would not benefit anyone I think. And I have no night abilities that are much use right now. :/ We need to get chap in here. I do not think I am anywhere near being the threat right now as I can not take over anyone's mind kill anyone or steal info.
Sergeant Little Witt

Postby Nendreel on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:57 am

jonty125 wrote:I aren't the Prince of Arya. That was yesterday.

The peasents rebelled against you did they? :lol:

Little Witt wrote:My WC only involves lynching a said player. that simple but very hard, and prob not gonna happen because of his/her position in this talk. Lynching me would not benefit anyone I think. And I have no night abilities that are much use right now. :/ We need to get chap in here. I do not think I am anywhere near being the threat right now as I can not take over anyone's mind kill anyone or steal info.

Any clues on who this player is?

betiko wrote:I think we need to pressure the remaining 2 to see a bit clearer. What do you think of my theory combined with rishaed's, byahkhees and deep ones are what you become when you worship one of the 2 gods?

Lore-wise I can see that working with Deep Ones who are half-breed humans that eventually turn into Deep Ones. Not sure about the Byahkhee.
Game-wise, It could help resolve some of the role math problems we have.
Of course if this were true it would mean having to go through the unaligned JOATs to see if they are aligned now.
Sergeant Nendreel

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Postby jonty125 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Nendreel wrote:
jonty125 wrote:I aren't the Prince of Arya. That was yesterday.

The peasents rebelled against you did they? :lol:

Nah, I forgot to go to sleep last night, and I dream, what I dream, for I dream who I am.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Little Witt on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Fastposted,

I will be gone for the next 4-7 hours, so any questions that I might be able to answer please post. I am not a threat. And where is chap? not much posting from him.
Sergeant Little Witt

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Little Witt wrote:Fastposted,

I will be gone for the next 4-7 hours, so any questions that I might be able to answer please post. I am not a threat. And where is chap? not much posting from him.

are you a god or a human witt?
Brigadier betiko

Postby Little Witt on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:41 pm

betiko wrote:

Not human,

(posted as I go out the door)
Sergeant Little Witt

Postby Kanin Usagi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Little Witt wrote:
betiko wrote:

Not human,

(posted as I go out the door)

I think this pretty much proves he's a god. But he might not be Cthulu. I suppose Chap is still a possibility. I don't have a vote today, so my input is pretty limited.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby rishaed on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:44 pm

26 players

3 Elder Things (Lovo, CM5, ghostly)
3 Yith (Kanin, Comm9, NG1)
1 Shoggoth (elon)
1 Black Brotherhood Leader (Strike)
2 Re-Animators (Nen, PCM)
1 Recruiter (Jak)
7 Unaligned JOAT Humans (Chuck, Yoshi, Betiko, Rishaed, Edoc, Vodean, IB)
3 Town JOAT humans (Saf, Rodion, spiesr)
1 Town dreamer king (Soundman)
1 Outer God (Hippo)

Black Brotherhood Member
Elder God

People not listed:
Chap:

Sorry needed to do a little editing here. And no We are free to Worship anybody that we wish to. However I found that the entire WC of the Elder Things strange b/c of the differing from a normal "Mafia" win Condition.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives