[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Little Witt on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:00 am

DoomYoshi wrote:No questions, just death.

I don't think you understand. I am not a threat to anyone as of right now. And I have not gotten any closer whatsoever to achieving my WC, I most likely have pointed out who I am, but I have also pointed out I have no reason to be at war with anyone. If fact I
Little Witt wrote:If anyone has some questions they would like to ask me, please do. I can tell you this though. From what I am understanding from my role pm and WC I am not a threat. I have no conflict with the aliens or humans.
Nendreel wrote:Role math time again. I modified Rodion's list from D5 to save time.

26 players

3 Elder Things (Lovo, CM5, ghostly) I think I am but not sure, need info EDIT: All are gone and it hasn't effected me the slightest! I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
3 Yith (Kanin, Comm9, NG1)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Shoggoth (elon) Eliminated and hasn't benefited me at all! I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Black Brotherhood Leader (Strike) I don't know much about this player, or his role, so unclear about conflict
2 Re-Animators (Nen, PCM)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Recruiter (Jak) Not sure, but I don't know how much he would have effected me.
7 Unaligned JOAT Humans (Chuck, Yoshi, Betiko, Rishaed, Edoc, Vodean, IB)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
3 Town JOAT humans (Saf, Rodion, spiesr)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Town dreamer king (Soundman)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Outer God (Hippo) I am thinking I I have a conflict with hippo, but I am not sure. EDIT: I do not think I really need to bother with hippo anymore!

23 Roles claimed, 3 remainng

Possible roles remaining:
Byahkhee
Deep One
Black Brotherhood Member
Elder God

People not listed:
Witt: Unpossessable (from Kanin)
Chap: Unvote Vote Chap until he comes forth.
jonty: Prince of Arya (wtf?) Not at war with!

If I missed anything or got something wrong feel free to point it out.
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:31 am

wow witt, this surely convinced us all. what exactly are you proving by stating the obvious, that you are supposedly not a threat to anyone? we need a little more substance here, you aren't giving anything. You are far from your WC which is? how can we know you are not a threat if you don't give your WC? this could turn ugly for you if you don't tell us more about you.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4569
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Little Witt on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:37 am

betiko wrote:wow witt, this surely convinced us all. what exactly are you proving by stating the obvious, that you are supposedly not a threat to anyone? we need a little more substance here, you aren't giving anything. You are far from your WC which is? how can we know you are not a threat if you don't give your WC? this could turn ugly for you if you don't tell us more about you.


My WC only involves lynching a said player. that simple but very hard, and prob not gonna happen because of his/her position in this talk. Lynching me would not benefit anyone I think. And I have no night abilities that are much use right now. :/ We need to get chap in here. I do not think I am anywhere near being the threat right now as I can not take over anyone's mind kill anyone or steal info.
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Nendreel on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:57 am

jonty125 wrote:I aren't the Prince of Arya. That was yesterday.

The peasents rebelled against you did they? :lol:

Little Witt wrote:My WC only involves lynching a said player. that simple but very hard, and prob not gonna happen because of his/her position in this talk. Lynching me would not benefit anyone I think. And I have no night abilities that are much use right now. :/ We need to get chap in here. I do not think I am anywhere near being the threat right now as I can not take over anyone's mind kill anyone or steal info.

Any clues on who this player is?

betiko wrote:I think we need to pressure the remaining 2 to see a bit clearer. What do you think of my theory combined with rishaed's, byahkhees and deep ones are what you become when you worship one of the 2 gods?


Lore-wise I can see that working with Deep Ones who are half-breed humans that eventually turn into Deep Ones. Not sure about the Byahkhee.
Game-wise, It could help resolve some of the role math problems we have.
Of course if this were true it would mean having to go through the unaligned JOATs to see if they are aligned now.
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby jonty125 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Nendreel wrote:
jonty125 wrote:I aren't the Prince of Arya. That was yesterday.

The peasents rebelled against you did they? :lol:


Nah, I forgot to go to sleep last night, and I dream, what I dream, for I dream who I am.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Little Witt on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Fastposted,

I will be gone for the next 4-7 hours, so any questions that I might be able to answer please post. I am not a threat. And where is chap? not much posting from him.
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Little Witt wrote:Fastposted,

I will be gone for the next 4-7 hours, so any questions that I might be able to answer please post. I am not a threat. And where is chap? not much posting from him.


are you a god or a human witt?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4569
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Little Witt on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:41 pm

betiko wrote:
Little Witt wrote:Fastposted,

I will be gone for the next 4-7 hours, so any questions that I might be able to answer please post. I am not a threat. And where is chap? not much posting from him.


are you a god or a human witt?


Not human,

(posted as I go out the door)
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Kanin Usagi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Little Witt wrote:
betiko wrote:
Little Witt wrote:Fastposted,

I will be gone for the next 4-7 hours, so any questions that I might be able to answer please post. I am not a threat. And where is chap? not much posting from him.


are you a god or a human witt?


Not human,

(posted as I go out the door)

I think this pretty much proves he's a god. But he might not be Cthulu. I suppose Chap is still a possibility. I don't have a vote today, so my input is pretty limited.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby rishaed on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Nendreel wrote:Role math time again. I modified Rodion's list from D5 to save time.

26 players

3 Elder Things (Lovo, CM5, ghostly)
3 Yith (Kanin, Comm9, NG1)
1 Shoggoth (elon)
1 Black Brotherhood Leader (Strike)
2 Re-Animators (Nen, PCM)
1 Recruiter (Jak)
7 Unaligned JOAT Humans (Chuck, Yoshi, Betiko, Rishaed, Edoc, Vodean, IB)
3 Town JOAT humans (Saf, Rodion, spiesr)
1 Town dreamer king (Soundman)
1 Outer God (Hippo)

23 Roles claimed, 3 remainng

Possible roles remaining:
Black Brotherhood Member
Elder God

People not listed:
Witt: Unpossessable (from Kanin)
Chap:
jonty: Prince of Arya (wtf?)

If I missed anything or got something wrong feel free to point it out.

Sorry needed to do a little editing here. And no We are free to Worship anybody that we wish to. However I found that the entire WC of the Elder Things strange b/c of the differing from a normal "Mafia" win Condition.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:59 pm

rishaed, how do you know their win condition? the role pm says that when you worship someone you are not told the win condition of the person you worship if I remember well (might need to recheck..) and since they all died... were you masoned with them at some point?

doom, I'm surprised your zombie buddy would even have something negociaed with commander, seems like it could be through massonage... therefore cult massonage. Seems very likely that rodion would be recruited by jak as he is one of the most recognized players in this game. Also, the whole bullcrap thrown at him by jak before dying seems like a desperate act to wifom a cult that would have the most chances to outlive all of you. Jak telling he is the big bad guy could only give town credit to rodion. I think it's quite likely the remaining unknown cult, also he tried to put doubts on vodean's alliegance to cult. Also, of course you guys are going to tell us now you are no longer cult and that jak tried to inflate the numbers... I don't buy all that.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4569
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby rishaed on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Ghostly in the twilight of his lynch(or was it before his lynch?) Said so outright. He needed to kill Outer,Elder, and Great Old Ones. Seeing as he was the last Elder Thing alive, it would not make sense for him to lie about it. My theory of infighting among the different God's and other knowledge from the Rolecop make me think that this may be the case.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby vodean on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:36 pm

also, he shares theres their WC, so he would be interested in finding out what it is.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Little Witt wrote:
betiko wrote:wow witt, this surely convinced us all. what exactly are you proving by stating the obvious, that you are supposedly not a threat to anyone? we need a little more substance here, you aren't giving anything. You are far from your WC which is? how can we know you are not a threat if you don't give your WC? this could turn ugly for you if you don't tell us more about you.


My WC only involves lynching a said player. that simple but very hard, and prob not gonna happen because of his/her position in this talk. Lynching me would not benefit anyone I think. And I have no night abilities that are much use right now. :/ We need to get chap in here. I do not think I am anywhere near being the threat right now as I can not take over anyone's mind kill anyone or steal info.


"I don't think you understand. I am not a threat to anyone as of right now. And I have not gotten any closer whatsoever to achieving my WC, I most likely have pointed out who I am, but I have also pointed out I have no reason to be at war with anyone."

You are not a threat right now. That is the part that I find interesting. When are you a threat and in what way?

We can only lynch ONE player at a time. Witt has to lynch a specific person to fullfill his WC. That tells me he is not dangerous at night.

The top priorities are to lynch are deities such a Hippo and whomever else the Yith know of. It seems the goal of the remaining cult is to release their deities so killing the deities removes the cult from winning.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor
 
Posts: 2701
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby rishaed on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:21 pm

The cults Diety (JAK) is already dead. Hippo does not and will not lead a cult, thus the conclusion is also wrong. Cult cannot win if we lynch them, because they can no longer recruit people at night. Comm9 would be the last cultie I would lynch considering that if he is telling the truth he can still win if he survives, however all others at the moment should be lynched.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login