[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby pancakemix on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Commander9 wrote:As PCM may confirm, me and my partners have a sole goal - to survive.


I will confirm that.

Question: are you specifically inhabiting me?
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7870
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: An old abandoned cabin in the woods
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby vodean on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:
rishaed wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:I gained a one-shot investigation power on Night 1 which I used last night on rishaed. I found out he's aligned with ghostly.

Also, I'm one of the captive minds today. I can confirm that I am voteless and powerless and that PCM is one of the other captive minds.

As for the killing role, as I've stated before, I'm a human JOAT and one of my abilities is to attempt to kill someone which I haven't tried yet for obvious reasons. Whether or not this is the killing role they are referring to I am not sure.

BWAHHAHAHAHA! If i'm aligned with ghostly then your investigation power is really bad . . . :lol: :roll: Because that's not who i worshiped, which brings me to the point of are ghostly and X aligned, and if so why. . . I may be closer to finding out my new WC. Thanks Saf!

Major FOS on Rishaed. He didn't say you are worshipping anyone, he said you were 'aligned' with him. As in same side. Now I'm wondering how this brings you any closer to knowing your win condition. And who exactly do you worship? Sounds like a cult to me!

Vote rishaed

skimmer. we went over this yesterday. we can change alignment once. since you are constantly pushing people with poor/invalid reasons (yesterday you were all over the humans, and you keep bringing up these strange cases with little justification), i think you need to explain why. who are you? what faction? you are neither human, nor captive mind. and you stand out like scum in a town. vote kanin usagi

also, captive minds, i think that you have mostly been open with us, and i appreciate that. i feel that, like the humans, town has nothing to fear from you. again though, how many of you are there? and how exactly does your ability work. can you target anyone? it seems a little OP. do you each get to take over someone? it doesnt seem like it...

rishaed, perhaps the person worshiped is aligned with ghostly. i think now would be a good time to reveal who you worshiped. that way we have more info, and anyone suspicious of you can rest easier.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby rishaed on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:
rishaed wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:I gained a one-shot investigation power on Night 1 which I used last night on rishaed. I found out he's aligned with ghostly.

Also, I'm one of the captive minds today. I can confirm that I am voteless and powerless and that PCM is one of the other captive minds.

As for the killing role, as I've stated before, I'm a human JOAT and one of my abilities is to attempt to kill someone which I haven't tried yet for obvious reasons. Whether or not this is the killing role they are referring to I am not sure.

BWAHHAHAHAHA! If i'm aligned with ghostly then your investigation power is really bad . . . :lol: :roll: Because that's not who i worshiped, which brings me to the point of are ghostly and X aligned, and if so why. . . I may be closer to finding out my new WC. Thanks Saf!

Major FOS on Rishaed. He didn't say you are worshipping anyone, he said you were 'aligned' with him. As in same side. Now I'm wondering how this brings you any closer to knowing your win condition. And who exactly do you worship? Sounds like a cult to me!

Vote rishaed

Because as i said earlier, i had played a risky gamble that didn't turn out. Now all i know is that whatever win condition I have is tagged to X which means i was a survivor 3rd party, but now i can draw the conclusion that X and ghostly either A. Have the same win condition and are masoned.
And vote Kanin
B.Are SCUM
C. Are another 3rd party aligned together.
Simply put Kanin, YOU have just confirmed that A. YOU aren't a "normal Human". Because otherwise you would know what i was talking about.
Which means that If GHOSTLY flips scum in a lynch then the person i "worshiped" is also SCUM, because I am aligned with ghostly, who otherwise I would not be aligned with. The same thing goes for CULT.
However until B. is proven I won't be giving out who X is just because of the fact that SCUM can make me automatically lose in a 2 for 1 benefit.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby rishaed on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Oh and I want a good argument on why i should give it up . . . Simply put, the get the info out in the air to get rid of suspicions ain't cutting it right now.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby vodean on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:43 pm

rishaed wrote:Oh and I want a good argument on why i should give it up . . . Simply put, the get the info out in the air to get rid of suspicions ain't cutting it right now.

im a human too. whats in your interests is in my interests for the most part. i mean you changed your alignment, so i dont know. unlike the captured minds we arent masoned so i cant be sure, and you dont even know if you are town either. but if you dont want to become some experiment against the humans, i would suggest speaking up. you are helping no one by withholding the info at this point.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:52 am

rishaed wrote:Oh and I want a good argument on why i should give it up . . . Simply put, the get the info out in the air to get rid of suspicions ain't cutting it right now.


Heres why and Ill make it easy.

Vote Rishaed

You have tagged to X so you have no idea what your win condition is. You were a third party survivor, who could help Town with their win condition. Now you are not. You need to give X or die. Unless X or Ghostly can prove they have Towns best interest or someone can step up for them they may be the first puzzle pieces we can use to solve this Scooby Doo mystery.

At the moment I am willing to give Safari the benefit of the doubt with his investigation.

So Rishead unless you can prove your new faction is Town then you and Ghostly need to be lynched.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2702
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby Commander9 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:14 am

DoomYoshi wrote:Three Questions:

1) Do you recruit?
2) How many of you are there?
3) Why not just give the name?


1) No. There's a fixed amount of us.
2) At this moment, it does not matter. I see no reason to reveal this information as it would not change anything.
3) See #2.

@ Also, PCM. The reason you are still captive is due to certain... Advantages you gave with your role as we wanted to use this night. So, yes. We are planning to leave you alone after tonight as what we tried has worked.

vodean wrote:also, captive minds, i think that you have mostly been open with us, and i appreciate that. i feel that, like the humans, town has nothing to fear from you. again though, how many of you are there? and how exactly does your ability work. can you target anyone? it seems a little OP. do you each get to take over someone? it doesnt seem like it...


Our number does not matter - I can only see we are not that many and I don't see how our number is relative to the discussion. I don't want to revel the exact mechanic, but we are able to choose a body to inhabit every night and we are able to use the abilities of the body that we had from the previous night. Correct, we can take over anyone (or so we have been told - so far we were able to take over any body)
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:51 am
Location: In between Lithuania/USA.
Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby rishaed on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:19 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:
rishaed wrote:Oh and I want a good argument on why i should give it up . . . Simply put, the get the info out in the air to get rid of suspicions ain't cutting it right now.


Heres why and Ill make it easy.

Vote Rishaed

You have tagged to X so you have no idea what your win condition is. You were a third party survivor, who could help Town with their win condition. Now you are not. You need to give X or die. Unless X or Ghostly can prove they have Towns best interest or someone can step up for them they may be the first puzzle pieces we can use to solve this Scooby Doo mystery.

At the moment I am willing to give Safari the benefit of the doubt with his investigation.

So Rishead unless you can prove your new faction is Town then you and Ghostly need to be lynched.

the problem here is that If you kill me i can still win as long as X's win condition is met. Depending on how ghostly responds however i could change my mind. But heres why i wont give it out.
A. I chose someone i was suspicious of.
B. i find out this someone is somehow connected to ghostly.
C. if ghostly turns out to be a power role then i've just painted crosshairs on X's back.
D.As I stated earlier if C is true then my WC is gone as soon as X is dead for all i know, and i'm not willing to take that risk ATM.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:28 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:
rishaed wrote:Oh and I want a good argument on why i should give it up . . . Simply put, the get the info out in the air to get rid of suspicions ain't cutting it right now.


Heres why and Ill make it easy.

Vote Rishaed

You have tagged to X so you have no idea what your win condition is. You were a third party survivor, who could help Town with their win condition. Now you are not. You need to give X or die. Unless X or Ghostly can prove they have Towns best interest or someone can step up for them they may be the first puzzle pieces we can use to solve this Scooby Doo mystery.

At the moment I am willing to give Safari the benefit of the doubt with his investigation.

So Rishead unless you can prove your new faction is Town then you and Ghostly need to be lynched.


Killing ghost would give extra information. It would still tell us what we want to know about rishaed and additionally tell us whether or not we can trust comm9. I have a sneaking suspicion that humans will flip neutral, post worship.
show
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3939
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:36 am

Unvote vote Kanin

I don't like feeling deliberately misled. I posted you in the human list, and you said my list was accurate, but you have proven yourself to be not human. Other than ghostly, I don't see too many other possible lynch candidates for today (unless we figure out who has the gun).

Rishaed: can you tell us who you targeted as we go into night tonight?
show
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3939
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby rishaed on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:37 am

vodean wrote:
rishaed wrote:Oh and I want a good argument on why i should give it up . . . Simply put, the get the info out in the air to get rid of suspicions ain't cutting it right now.

im a human too. whats in your interests is in my interests for the most part. i mean you changed your alignment, so i dont know. unlike the captured minds we arent masoned so i cant be sure, and you dont even know if you are town either. but if you dont want to become some experiment against the humans, i would suggest speaking up. you are helping no one by withholding the info at this point.

I find this post slightly ironic. . . Why? Because it would have never have gotten to this point if you had "withheld" information until the right period of time. But no. . . YOU need to go blabbing about just about everything that we "normal humans" can do. Why is this bad? Because WE are 3rd party. It means that to town we are disposable, because we are not in their specific "faction". Letting the information out at a later date was something that at least one of us would have done, if not doom/you then I would have. And because i was trying to save your sorry hide from getting mislynched I let out something I would have much rather be kept secret for awhile. Why? because it could cause suspicion and me getting lynched. The RISK of getting almost every human lynched early on went drastically up, while the little bit of REWARD of town cred, is nonexistant. So no, I don't think that you're interests are exactly my interests at the moment, You might just end up getting me killed in this game. We're friends who go scumhunting, but I don't exactly trust you.
Anyways Iron, this is also one of my reasons for not giving the name out,
my RISK v. REWARD is already small, but If i let the name out without being able to see as many factors as possible, then my REWARD is an axe hanging over my head at almost any moment when people are looking for a scapegoat.
FP'd by DOOM.
I used option number 1. Which is also why i cant vote. . . Sorry i forgot about that / please ignore my previous vote on KANIN.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby Kanin Usagi on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:08 am

DoomYoshi wrote:Unvote vote Kanin

I don't like feeling deliberately misled. I posted you in the human list, and you said my list was accurate, but you have proven yourself to be not human. Other than ghostly, I don't see too many other possible lynch candidates for today (unless we figure out who has the gun).

Rishaed: can you tell us who you targeted as we go into night tonight?

I said more accurate. If you believe I was misleading you, then I'm sorry, but Rishaed's list was awful in comparison to your list, and your's definitely had less inaccuracies. That being said, its late and I would prefer to not claim until tomorrow so I can do it on some sleep, if there is sufficient pressure.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby strike wolf on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:15 am

Accurate or more accurate you still did not argue about you being listed as human. Care to explain why you did not?
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8011
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby Nendreel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:07 am

I don't really see any point in lynching rishaed. While he has changed his WC, if we lynch him all we'll learn is that he was Human. Since that is already believed we learn nothing new.
I also doubt he'll give up who he aligned with since that would wreck his chances of winning.

I find the link between rishaed's WC and ghostly very weak, but I'm interested in hearing from him.

Kanin Usagi wrote: Major FOS on Rishaed. He didn't say you are worshipping anyone, he said you were 'aligned' with him. As in same side. Now I'm wondering how this brings you any closer to knowing your win condition. And who exactly do you worship? Sounds like a cult to me!


FOS Kanin, this looks more like he's trying to start a bandwagon on rish than an actual case.
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:12 am

Nendreel wrote:I find the link between rishaed's WC and ghostly very weak


You find information from the mod to be weak? Or do you presume that Com9 is lying?
show
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3939
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby strike wolf on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:31 am

Wasn't it safari who made that comment?

safariguy5 wrote:I gained a one-shot investigation power on Night 1 which I used last night on rishaed. I found out he's aligned with ghostly.

Also, I'm one of the captive minds today. I can confirm that I am voteless and powerless and that PCM is one of the other captive minds.

As for the killing role, as I've stated before, I'm a human JOAT and one of my abilities is to attempt to kill someone which I haven't tried yet for obvious reasons. Whether or not this is the killing role they are referring to I am not sure.


Either way the two legitimate cases (at least I thought) so far today had been Ghostly and Kanin. Kanin for apparently misleading about his role and Ghostly simply because Doom made it sound like he had gained information from the night indicating guilt from Ghostly. However since Doom changed his vote I was wondering if that was true.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8011
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby Nendreel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:32 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
Nendreel wrote:I find the link between rishaed's WC and ghostly very weak


You find information from the mod to be weak? Or do you presume that Com9 is lying?


Saf claims that rish is aligned with ghostly.
Rish claims he did not align with ghostly.
We are assuming that ghostly and Player X have the same WC.

It could very well be that rish IS aligned with ghostly and is just lying about it to protect his WC. That being said, we'll get more information pressuring ghostly than rishaed.

FPd by Strike
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:33 am

strike wolf wrote:Wasn't it safari who made that comment?

safariguy5 wrote:I gained a one-shot investigation power on Night 1 which I used last night on rishaed. I found out he's aligned with ghostly.

Also, I'm one of the captive minds today. I can confirm that I am voteless and powerless and that PCM is one of the other captive minds.

As for the killing role, as I've stated before, I'm a human JOAT and one of my abilities is to attempt to kill someone which I haven't tried yet for obvious reasons. Whether or not this is the killing role they are referring to I am not sure.


Either way the two legitimate cases (at least I thought) so far today had been Ghostly and Kanin. Kanin for apparently misleading about his role and Ghostly simply because Doom made it sound like he had gained information from the night indicating guilt from Ghostly. However since Doom changed his vote I was wondering if that was true.


Not a night action. Good ol' fashioned scum hunting.

Also, yes it was safari. Sorry about that.

Anyways, rishaed, you are lucky. I would pressure the hell out of you if I didn't already have two better cases.
show
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3939
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby pancakemix on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:56 am

Also, PCM. The reason you are still captive is due to certain... Advantages you gave with your role as we wanted to use this night. So, yes. We are planning to leave you alone after tonight as what we tried has worked.


Mmm... now you've forced MY hand. Doom, your assumption is wrong. I am not a human. Not the way you are human, anyway. Given what my action was, I wanted to appear at a lower power level. That's out of my hands now, though. I don't think I need to go into further detail than that.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7870
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: An old abandoned cabin in the woods
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby jonty125 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:00 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Eventually I will post a case. Let's just suffice it to say for now that half of why I am voting ghost is a mixture of PoE and randomshot.


Sorry, what does PoE mean

DoomYoshi wrote:Unvote vote Kaninbut you have proven yourself to be not human.


vote Kanin for the skimming over the worship incident and him not voicing that he is not human when he was on the human list, because if he was human then this whole incident wouldn't have happened.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby spiesr on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:09 pm

safariguy5 wrote:I gained a one-shot investigation power on Night 1 which I used last night on rishaed. I found out he's aligned with ghostly.
Can you elaborate on the nature of this action a bit. Specifically, do you think it could be affected by a busdriver or not?
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2802
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby Rodion on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Rodion wrote:That's pretty weird/scummy.

You should explain this worshipping business right away.


EBWOP: gotta stay awake. Cannot go back to the other reality. *starts moving around to shake the sleepiness off*
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Rodion
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby edocsil on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:24 pm

Yeah I think Kanin is going to have to full claim. I would love to press ghostly to to satisfy my curiosity, but sadly that isn't really justifiable.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby Nendreel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:36 pm

jonty125 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:Eventually I will post a case. Let's just suffice it to say for now that half of why I am voting ghost is a mixture of PoE and randomshot.


Sorry, what does PoE mean


Process of Elimination.
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby vodean on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:09 pm

awai kantaro nedehaipa madant
nendreel, he doesnt have to protect his fucking WC because HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT IT FUCKING IS, SO HE DOESNT KNOW IF HE NEEDS TO FUCKING PROTECT IT. stop skimming. FOS Nendreel. this entire game he has been skimming, misleading, and just generally against town's interest. If we didnt have ghostly/rishaed and kanin to go after, nendreel would be at the top of my list right now.

spiesr wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:I gained a one-shot investigation power on Night 1 which I used last night on rishaed. I found out he's aligned with ghostly.
Can you elaborate on the nature of this action a bit. Specifically, do you think it could be affected by a busdriver or not?
another one of your fluff posts. you are worse than me with the scummy one liners that dont really say anything. FOS spiesr.

kanin, its claim-time.

rishaed, just give up the info. despite you being human, im tempted to give you up as an experiment to the nonhumans tomorrow since we clearly cant trust you, since you are withholding info. you are not making me want to believe that a) you are really human and b) you are still pro-town.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login