[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:35 pm

First of all, your ad hominem attacks are noted and not appreciated ghostly.

Second of all, reposting your win condition does nothing to dispel the contradiction that spiesr and I believe strike already pointed out.

Thirdly, there's a big difference between rolefishing and you obliging them by claiming after one vote. Since you didn't lead a massive mislynch wagon or anything the day before to the best of my knowledge, one vote shouldn't cause a claim. Also, you talk about claiming at L-2 as being less useful. You should know that that's standard play and deviating so great actually makes you look more scummy. I find that argument deliberately misleading.

Also, the fact that you attack vodean's credibility by questioning the player is something of a low blow especially considering he's not the one under lynch pressure right now. One must question the post and not the player.

And just FYI, yes I am claiming town human which seems to have been overlooked on these lists.

Also, it appears that I'm a captive mind again and masoned with edoc. I'm checking with the mod to see if I'm still power and voteless.
Captain safariguy5
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer

Medals: 67
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:42 pm

safariguy5 wrote:First of all, your ad hominem attacks are noted and not appreciated ghostly.

Second of all, reposting your win condition does nothing to dispel the contradiction that spiesr and I believe strike already pointed out.

Thirdly, there's a big difference between rolefishing and you obliging them by claiming after one vote. Since you didn't lead a massive mislynch wagon or anything the day before to the best of my knowledge, one vote shouldn't cause a claim. Also, you talk about claiming at L-2 as being less useful. You should know that that's standard play and deviating so great actually makes you look more scummy. I find that argument deliberately misleading.

Also, the fact that you attack vodean's credibility by questioning the player is something of a low blow especially considering he's not the one under lynch pressure right now. One must question the post and not the player.

And just FYI, yes I am claiming town human which seems to have been overlooked on these lists.

Also, it appears that I'm a captive mind again and masoned with edoc. I'm checking with the mod to see if I'm still power and voteless.

Lol. So every other can curse their way through the entire group that plays here, but I cant get pissed that I got role fished? You know that I would have been forced into the claim at L-2 due to players overwhelming support of Doom's words, right? You realize that I attacked Vodean's credibility because it was a legit reason? I had already been rolefished, how was I not to assume he was trying to gain enough support for a lynch? You realize that some of the contradictions werent actually contradictions, just what was in m fake claim right?

God, this just gets better and better. Bring on the hate, I am pissed enough not to care. I got called out based on shit and then got lynched on shit. Do I not have a right to be COMPLETELY pissed?
Cadet ghostly447

Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Postby rishaed on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Sounds like he's throwing in the towel. Vote Ghostly
Was fun playing with you this game.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:44 pm

I am going to quit talking. I am sounding like a complete ass hole. And thank you rishaed. Also, before you all forget Rishaed aligned himself with me.
Cadet ghostly447

General Achievement (1)

Postby rishaed on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:46 pm

ghostly447 wrote:I am going to quit talking. I am sounding like a complete ass hole. And thank you rishaed. Also, before you all forget Rishaed aligned himself with me.

Shush, you're going to get me killed 8-[ :-$ Sorta sucks that my gut feeling was dead on from what it sounds >.<
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:47 pm

jak111 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Also, Jak's list is wrong. VS has claimed human and that is not on the list, Safari has claimed "town human", PCM is not a member of Commander's group and I've never said I was Yoshi-human.

I'm doing my best bud, fix the list up if you want, but as of right now, Ghostly's claim sticks out to me as odd with all the Elder Things seeming to be bad. Put one and one together and I believe it's a fake claim.

Ok.

1.Swifte
2.DoomYoshi - survivor human
3.spiesr
5.Iron Butterfly
8.ghostly447 - survivor Great Old One
9.safariguy5 - town human
10.new guy1
11.vodean - survivor human
12.jonty125 - survivor human
13.Nendreel - town human
14.jak111
15.rishaed - ex-survivor human aligned with X
16.Victor Sullivan - ??? human
18.Commander9 - survivor alien (masoned)
19.edocsil - survivor human
20.thehippo8
21. pancakemix
22. Kanin Usagi
24.betiko - survivor human
25.Rodion - ??? human

Saf/PCM - I believe one of you got the answer to that thing we were discussing at the final moments of N3. I said something could be either A/B/C. Could you check that PM I wrote and tell me whether it's A, B or C?
Brigadier Rodion

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:48 pm

rishaed wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:I am going to quit talking. I am sounding like a complete ass hole. And thank you rishaed. Also, before you all forget Rishaed aligned himself with me.

Shush, you're going to get me killed 8-[ :-$ Sorta sucks that my gut feeling was dead on from what it sounds >.<

I am an Elder Thing. The thing they have lynched twice. Have fun dying. At least you dont have to try to fake claim. ;)
Cadet ghostly447

General Achievement (1)

Postby rishaed on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Well at least that's one good thing about this. D:

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:51 pm

rishaed wrote:Well at least that's one good thing about this. D:

Ima laugh if others align themselves with you and everyone has to go on a wild goose chase to find them. Not giving any ideas to those third parties, or course.
Cadet ghostly447

General Achievement (1)

Postby rishaed on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Nah I'm pretty sure that we've hit Jackpot a few to many times in the game for that one to happen. Man well this hurts quite a bit.

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:54 pm

rishaed wrote:Nah I'm pretty sure that we've hit Jackpot a few to many times in the game for that one to happen. Man well this hurts quite a bit.

Now to soothe my curiosity, who is player X? Play this one smart sir. :P
Cadet ghostly447

General Achievement (1)

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:54 pm

I was fastposted by a lot of people. Saf, disregard my question, then. PCM, you may still know the answer.

It's settled. Ghostly is today's lynch, but I still say we wait to hear from other people before the hammering occurs.
Brigadier Rodion

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Postby pancakemix on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:56 pm

ghostly447 wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Look, if people are following you they probably want something to happen, likely because you want that something to happen. People don't follow gods for them to dick around. There's an end goal to religions all over. Do you honestly want us to believe that there are people worshipping you and there's really no reason why?

I:
a) Had to claim because you nimrods wanted to know Risaed's alignment.
b) Have been reading, but quite frankly it is difficult when everyone in here is completely ignorant (proof shown with me being forced to repost the whole thing I defended myself with in order for you all to realize I didnt change anything I said, I just used it from my old posts.

Neither of those things even makes sense. No one forced you to claim or to reveal your WC. You did that on your own. One vote is not pressure enough. And you misunderstand why you weren't lynched yesterday: LoVo was said to have a killing power, therefore was likely scum. There was easily more reason to lynch him.

Also, just saying, calling everyone nimrods is not helping your case at all.

Read my claim again and what happens if I die.
Yeah. I should have just waited to get to L-2 then claim so that people believed me even less in a last ditch effort to preserve my life. They never just say "Well then, I still say lynch him because he was acting scummy, so it must be a fake claim". That never happens, right?

Your death is irrelevant. In life, you serve no purpose.

Debatable. It would've at least made more sense to claim late.

Also, stop telling me I'm bandwagoning when there are some blatant contradictions in your claim and you've been called out as a liar, which Rodion and spiesr have been apt to point out.

Lets see. I dont think I a being an asshole insulting people. I believe I am calling ignorant people ignorant. You even happened to ignore the part on D3 where I posted SHOWING where the were advocating for not only my claim, but my potential lynch should my claim not be upheld.

No, calling people nimrods is insulting. And unkind.

I'd go on, but I'd be beating a dead horse. Hadn't finished reading up to this point.

I'd agree with Rodion that we need to hear from a few more before we go ahead.

@Rodion: I'm not certain. I would guess A or B would be most likely, leaning B.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Sergeant pancakemix

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby Nendreel on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Rodion wrote:It's settled. Ghostly is today's lynch, but I still say we wait to hear from other people before the hammering occurs.

If I'm counting right the votes on ghostly so far are: PCM, jak, Doom, ng1, hippo and rishaed.
So ghostly should be at L-4.
Sergeant Nendreel

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Postby rishaed on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:01 pm

ghostly447 wrote:
rishaed wrote:Nah I'm pretty sure that we've hit Jackpot a few to many times in the game for that one to happen. Man well this hurts quite a bit.

Now to soothe my curiosity, who is player X? Play this one smart sir. :P

I'll tell you afterwards. . . .technically speaking he could already be dead for all everyone else knows. But that play/info from Saf is gonna hurt me no end because i know my WC now. Things just went from bad to worse for me.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives