Time Warp Mafia Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Day Deadlines?

1 Week Day
11
55%
2 Week Day
2
10%
10 Day Day
5
25%
1 Week Deadline after conversation dies down
2
10%
 
Total votes : 20

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby jonty125 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:This is not a normal game and like Eocscil pointed out the last two that were lynched were collored Black not Red or Blue.


I'm fairly sure that was to hide alignment as they haven't died yet.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby new guy1 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:59 pm

jonty125 wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:This is not a normal game and like Eocscil pointed out the last two that were lynched were collored Black not Red or Blue.


I'm fairly sure that was to hide alignment as they haven't died yet.


I agree with this statement. What would be the point of giving the question marks colors, we would still pretty much know who we lynched.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby betiko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:14 pm

do you guys think that if on our next warp we are passed their death "date", we will be able to know their alignment?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4564
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby new guy1 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:06 pm

I am hoping so.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby jonty125 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:08 pm

betiko wrote:do you guys think that if on our next warp we are passed their death "date", we will be able to know their alignment?


Without a shadow of a doubt.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby betiko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:27 pm

jonty125 wrote:
betiko wrote:do you guys think that if on our next warp we are passed their death "date", we will be able to know their alignment?


Without a shadow of a doubt.


well it might be better to leave a little shadow here or there in your doubts if you pay this little attention. we are day 5, NOS is dead with an unknown role, PCM is still here. There is a janitor and your theory is flawed. maybe the janitor wasn't around to take care of gregwolf on day 1, that's why we managed to see gregwolf was a scum. I'll have a look at day 1 vote paterns towards the end to see who wasn't around but was around at the end of day 6 and 2. we might find our janitor there.

we will catch you janitor, don't worry!!
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4564
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby new guy1 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:31 pm

New theory: What if we saw gregwolf because killing him started the sequence of time travel, therefore we will never know who else we have killed because the time travel will always stop us from seeing it, because it has already been set in motion...
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby edocsil on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:53 pm

We are are on D5, n1 and n4 are dead. Explain the missing roles, and their alignment guys...
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby betiko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:27 pm

edocsil wrote:We are are on D5, n1 and n4 are dead. Explain the missing roles, and their alignment guys...


well, if you could add something new instead of repeating what I just said 2 posts above... I think it's time for edoc to tell us more about his role. He just decided he didn't want to claim so we let it go, as far as I know, appart from double voter I don't see any great town power role out there. (even if we never had night yet...)
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4564
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby edocsil on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:00 pm

betiko wrote:
edocsil wrote:We are are on D5, n1 and n4 are dead. Explain the missing roles, and their alignment guys...


well, if you could add something new instead of repeating what I just said 2 posts above... I think it's time for edoc to tell us more about his role. He just decided he didn't want to claim so we let it go, as far as I know, appart from double voter I don't see any great town power role out there. (even if we never had night yet...)


TBH you have no idea what I said if you think you and I were talking about the same thing.


pre post edited this. I am not going to get into a mud flinging contest.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby betiko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:28 pm

edocsil wrote:
betiko wrote:
edocsil wrote:We are are on D5, n1 and n4 are dead. Explain the missing roles, and their alignment guys...


well, if you could add something new instead of repeating what I just said 2 posts above... I think it's time for edoc to tell us more about his role. He just decided he didn't want to claim so we let it go, as far as I know, appart from double voter I don't see any great town power role out there. (even if we never had night yet...)


TBH you have no idea what I said if you think you and I were talking about the same thing.


pre post edited this. I am not going to get into a mud flinging contest.



I don't see how it's not the same thing I was talking about.
gregwolf is dead and we know his role,
nos is dead and we don't,
pcm is not dead (yet) and we don't.
my explanation is that the janitor wasn't around for gregwolf but was for the other 2, he failed to send his action to doom on day 1. There might be other theories which I would like to hear, and you seem to have another one so go ahead.

Also, an anonymous vote was thrown at NOS for the hammer, so I suspect NOS to really be a VT, and that we have a malevolous double voter.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4564
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:46 pm

betiko wrote:
edocsil wrote:
betiko wrote:
edocsil wrote:We are are on D5, n1 and n4 are dead. Explain the missing roles, and their alignment guys...


well, if you could add something new instead of repeating what I just said 2 posts above... I think it's time for edoc to tell us more about his role. He just decided he didn't want to claim so we let it go, as far as I know, appart from double voter I don't see any great town power role out there. (even if we never had night yet...)


TBH you have no idea what I said if you think you and I were talking about the same thing.


pre post edited this. I am not going to get into a mud flinging contest.



I don't see how it's not the same thing I was talking about.
gregwolf is dead and we know his role,
nos is dead and we don't,
pcm is not dead (yet) and we don't.
my explanation is that the janitor wasn't around for gregwolf but was for the other 2, he failed to send his action to doom on day 1. There might be other theories which I would like to hear, and you seem to have another one so go ahead.

Also, an anonymous vote was thrown at NOS for the hammer, so I suspect NOS to really be a VT, and that we have a malevolous double voter.

The anon was not me. We know we have another for sure.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor
 
Posts: 2701
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby vodean on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:08 am

edocsil wrote:We are are on D5, n1 and n4 are dead. Explain the missing roles, and their alignment guys...

any deaths that occured before D5 should be revealed according to our theories - which are clearly at least partially wrong. but please, you seem to have all the answers, so you tell us.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby Nendreel on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:28 am

I suspect we won't know NoS's role until we fill in the timeline. With Night 1 still outstanding NoS can still perform a Night action so he gets to keep his role hidden.

Tis my theory anyway.
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:39 am

Nendreel wrote:I suspect we won't know NoS's role until we fill in the timeline. With Night 1 still outstanding NoS can still perform a Night action so he gets to keep his role hidden.

Tis my theory anyway.


this could stand. this or the janitor.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4564
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login