[Official] Holiday Mafia - Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:24 am

betiko wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:
betiko wrote:
superkeener wrote:How about I block you NoSurvivors, unless you give me a good reason why I should not. Then you can confirm it to the town the following day.


well, it's true that you could stop him from giving a gift, but not sure it will help us much, you can still be a mafia roleblocker.

Wait, how do you know that NoS is a gift giver? Do you know something we don't?


he softclaimed it day 1.


Just announce it to the entire mafia while you are at it? Unless you are joking? I never caught the soft claim
Image
Art by: pershy | High Score: 2531
User avatar
Major MoB Deadly
 
Posts: 2346
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
Location: Allentown, PA
Medals: 140
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (36) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby betiko on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:00 am

MoB Deadly wrote:
betiko wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:
betiko wrote:
superkeener wrote:How about I block you NoSurvivors, unless you give me a good reason why I should not. Then you can confirm it to the town the following day.


well, it's true that you could stop him from giving a gift, but not sure it will help us much, you can still be a mafia roleblocker.

Wait, how do you know that NoS is a gift giver? Do you know something we don't?


he softclaimed it day 1.


Just announce it to the entire mafia while you are at it? Unless you are joking? I never caught the soft claim


don't worry, mafia did otherwise jonty wouldn't be dead right now.

jonty125 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:Ummm isn't everyone a gifter? *cough* slip *cough*


No.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 5468
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 157
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:07 am

Looks like I have a tough time differentiating soft claims and jokes.
Image
Art by: pershy | High Score: 2531
User avatar
Major MoB Deadly
 
Posts: 2346
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
Location: Allentown, PA
Medals: 140
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (36) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby anamainiacks on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:58 am

superkeener wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:It would be in the mafia's best interest to assure themselves a roleblock of the sort... The last thing they'd want is someone trading in their gifts, causing another cop to appear alongside Nendreel. And all this conveniently under the guise of proving oneself a townie roleblocker. Vote superkeener.


Since you are having so much difficulty trusting my roleclaim, I am finding it VERY difficult to see you as a townie... and therefore...

Unvote, Vote: anamainiacks

So much difficulty? I was cautiously receptive to your claim earlier on, and was believing you more and more, till you posted that earlier comment.
Image
User avatar
Colonel anamainiacks
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:21 am
Medals: 76
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby superkeener on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:27 am

MoB Deadly wrote:Looks like I have a tough time differentiating soft claims and jokes.


Me too, looks more like a joke instead of a soft claim imo.
Image
User avatar
Major superkeener
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Orion–Cygnus Arm
Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:29 am

superkeener wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:Looks like I have a tough time differentiating soft claims and jokes.


Me too, looks more like a joke instead of a soft claim imo.


Well. It isn't in our best interest to get a direct answer about it. We don't want the mafia to know who the gifter is.
Image
Art by: pershy | High Score: 2531
User avatar
Major MoB Deadly
 
Posts: 2346
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
Location: Allentown, PA
Medals: 140
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (36) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby Kanin Usagi on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:35 am

superkeener wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:It would be in the mafia's best interest to assure themselves a roleblock of the sort... The last thing they'd want is someone trading in their gifts, causing another cop to appear alongside Nendreel. And all this conveniently under the guise of proving oneself a townie roleblocker. Vote superkeener.


Since you are having so much difficulty trusting my roleclaim, I am finding it VERY difficult to see you as a townie... and therefore...

Unvote, Vote: anamainiacks

"Since you don't believe me, you must be scum." is awful logic, and your vote is purely OMGUS.

Could we get a vote count?
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby superkeener on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:38 am

Kanin Usagi wrote:
superkeener wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:It would be in the mafia's best interest to assure themselves a roleblock of the sort... The last thing they'd want is someone trading in their gifts, causing another cop to appear alongside Nendreel. And all this conveniently under the guise of proving oneself a townie roleblocker. Vote superkeener.


Since you are having so much difficulty trusting my roleclaim, I am finding it VERY difficult to see you as a townie... and therefore...

Unvote, Vote: anamainiacks

"Since you don't believe me, you must be scum." is awful logic, and your vote is purely OMGUS.

Could we get a vote count?


ok. you are probably right. I can't win for losing.
Image
User avatar
Major superkeener
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Orion–Cygnus Arm
Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby betiko on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:16 am

MoB Deadly wrote:
superkeener wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:Looks like I have a tough time differentiating soft claims and jokes.


Me too, looks more like a joke instead of a soft claim imo.


Well. It isn't in our best interest to get a direct answer about it. We don't want the mafia to know who the gifter is.


dude....
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 5468
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 157
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:30 pm

betiko wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:
superkeener wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:Looks like I have a tough time differentiating soft claims and jokes.


Me too, looks more like a joke instead of a soft claim imo.


Well. It isn't in our best interest to get a direct answer about it. We don't want the mafia to know who the gifter is.


dude....


Because you are 100% sure. Because you are never wrong. Because there are never any twists in mafia.

:roll: :roll:

I just dont want NS to come in here and give any extra information away when he doesnt have to... :roll:

I dont care how obvious or how many times he softclaimed. Softclaim is not equal to hardclaim.
Image
Art by: pershy | High Score: 2531
User avatar
Major MoB Deadly
 
Posts: 2346
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
Location: Allentown, PA
Medals: 140
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (36) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:32 pm

And by the way. PCM said after Day 1 that the player with the most votes gets lynched at the end of deadline, even if there is no majority. For that reason, I believe the Misers claim, and I have a lot of small doubts in superkeeners claim. So I would rather see him lynched rather than one of the misers.
Image
Art by: pershy | High Score: 2531
User avatar
Major MoB Deadly
 
Posts: 2346
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
Location: Allentown, PA
Medals: 140
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (36) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby betiko on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:06 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:
betiko wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:
superkeener wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:Looks like I have a tough time differentiating soft claims and jokes.


Me too, looks more like a joke instead of a soft claim imo.


Well. It isn't in our best interest to get a direct answer about it. We don't want the mafia to know who the gifter is.


dude....


Because you are 100% sure. Because you are never wrong. Because there are never any twists in mafia.

:roll: :roll:

I just dont want NS to come in here and give any extra information away when he doesnt have to... :roll:

I dont care how obvious or how many times he softclaimed. Softclaim is not equal to hardclaim.


use your own advice is all I can say.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 5468
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 157
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby rishaed on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:44 pm

I must say that I agree with MoB here. I can softclaim whatever I want theoretically to serve my own purposes, but until I hardclaim my role is a mystery to everyone else. Because if a softclaim was equal to a hardclaim then scum would use it all the time. It would take the risk out of claiming an existing role for them.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby Nendreel on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Flip-flopping on the No Lynch, a staggered claim, a role that could be either mafia or town, claiming to RB someone who wouldn't be able to verify it, and now OMGUS voting.

I had thought we could solve this with an investigation, but even giving a pass on some of these as rookie mistakes still leaves too many issues.

vote SuperKeener

spiesr and soundman don't seem to be an immediate threat, so we can probably leave them for another day.
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby rishaed on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:
superkeener wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:It would be in the mafia's best interest to assure themselves a roleblock of the sort... The last thing they'd want is someone trading in their gifts, causing another cop to appear alongside Nendreel. And all this conveniently under the guise of proving oneself a townie roleblocker. Vote superkeener.


Since you are having so much difficulty trusting my roleclaim, I am finding it VERY difficult to see you as a townie... and therefore...

Unvote, Vote: anamainiacks

"Since you don't believe me, you must be scum." is awful logic, and your vote is purely OMGUS.

Could we get a vote count?

I want a VC as well. The OMGUS doesn't sit well with me, and I'm willing to vote him, but i want the VC first.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:18 pm

superkeener wrote:How about I block you NoSurvivors, unless you give me a good reason why I should not. Then you can confirm it to the town the following day.


I have no good reason why you should not. I can't prove im town, but I have proof you might not be. What proof do you have on me to tell me that I am scum? I said name someone and tell me why. You have done 50% of that. Well done, good reading skills.
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby spiesr on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Here is my attempt at an unofficial vote count. With 15 alive I believe 8 are required for a lynch.
Spiesr - 2 (Little Witt, soundman)
Soundman - 2 (IB, spiesr)
superkeener - 4 (MoB Deadly, NoSurvivors, anamainiacks, Nendreel)
MoB Deadly - 1 (thechuck51)
anamainiacks - 1 (superkeener)
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby pancakemix on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Vote Count

Spiesr - 1 (soundman)
Soundman - 2 (IB, spiesr)
superkeener - 5 (mob, NoS, animaniacks, nendreel, Kanin)
MoB - 1 (thechuck)


As it stands Keener will be lynched at deadline (Feb 7). It takes 8 to lynch.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7865
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: An old abandoned cabin in the woods
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby Little Witt on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Unvote Might as well take this vote off
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby spiesr on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Pancakemix, your count has superkeener and chuck having two votes and you seem to have missed rishaed's unvote on page 26. (To be fair the green doesn't stand out as much.)
Little Witt wrote:Unvote Might as well take this vote off
Do you have anything to contribute while you are dropping in?
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby Kanin Usagi on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Vote superkeener. As I see it now, he's the best lynch option. If something better comes up, I will gladly unvote.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:Vote superkeener. As I see it now, he's the best lynch option. If something better comes up, I will gladly unvote.


At this point we don't necessarily need to even force L-2, because of the way the lynches will work. We might as well push the days to deadline to grab more info unless there's some particular reason to choose otherwise (obviously this could get dangerous late in the game, but for now it should be OK).
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax
 
Posts: 3998
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Location: NY
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby superkeener on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:05 am

Well, I guess my "rookie" mistakes have caught up with me and I will be getting lynched.
It was an omgus vote and since it was, I will unvote

Honestly, I have no solid evidence to go with on who I would choose to RB should I survive D2. Since my role is known, some help from the town would be appreciated.
Image
User avatar
Major superkeener
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Orion–Cygnus Arm
Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby spiesr on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:34 am

Well, as I alluded to earlier we can't specifically tell you who to block, as if the mafia know that one of their members is being blocked they can have someone else do the killing that night (depending on the mod). It is a decision you will have to make yourself and keep secret until the right time. You just have to use your best judgement for who you think is scummy. Once you have more experiance and have played with the other players in the game to get a general feel for how they act this get's a little bit easier, but is rarely easy.
The ultimate goal with a town roleblocker is to block the mafia nightkill. Not only does that keep a townie alive for another night, but if you can positively conclude that said roleblock is what stopped the kill (easier said than done unless the mod is giving hints) then you can use that to direct your lynching efforts.
Hitting other scum member, while not as ideal, is still useful of course. In addition to disrupting whatever secondary powers they may posses, it can be useful for revealing fakeclaims if they scum don't realize they were blocked. The key there is to not claim who you blocked until they fake an action on the night you blocked them. Of course, this creates the situation where you have to find the balance between the reward waiting on information until the right time against the risk of taking it to your grave should you die before that times comes.
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby rishaed on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:07 am

I agree here with speisr. Laying low here is also a good move, Posting but don't draw attention to yourself. Another thing was the early claim, especially as a PR you need to keep your role hidden as much as possible, respond to the arguments made against you with arguments on why the other arguments are invalid/ the reason why it happened. If enough people don't believe you we will vote you to L-2, in a game like this though to avoid getting lynched, I would say if you are the lynch target with 48hrs left to deadline, and it's a sizeable wagon, claim get them to unvote and try to stay alive in the night.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron
Login