++No Handlebars[6/11]Endgame:Without a Trace (Mafia Wins!)++

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Again little wit did nothing! At least say something towards the conversation I mean you stopped and said something about brig busy but could you not saysomrthin else..I understand here isnt a lot but a little something would be nice
User avatar
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 am

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:Again little wit did nothing! At least say something towards the conversation I mean you stopped and said something about brig busy but could you not saysomrthin else..I understand here isnt a lot but a little something would be nice


Well, there are quite a few loafers out there who aren't posting much. Hippo has limited connectivity. Little Witt is grounded. Jonty has claimed already. From what I remember, that's about all we know. Oh, and aage wants Jonty dead, yet does not vote for him.

I can go two ways...push Hippo for his rolefishing...

or

Vote Jonty to get a lynch, possible a mafia, but at least to establish a vote pattern.

Keeping going on this line that we've been on will get us nowhere, and quite honestly, is BORING!

So, VOTE Hippo. Let's at least find out why he's pushing so hard...in fact, it would be nice to know what his night info was as well.
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby jonty125 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:01 am

Nebuchadnezer wrote: it would be nice to know what his night info was as well.


+1
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby aage on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:18 am

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:Again little wit did nothing! At least say something towards the conversation I mean you stopped and said something about brig busy but could you not saysomrthin else..I understand here isnt a lot but a little something would be nice

Why are you trying to draw attention from the relevant issues?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby Little Witt on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:32 am

Because I don't watch any tv otherthan the local news and that is only at 10 pm when I go to bed. So I have a lot less input than those who watch community. I am still actively reading this thread. But what I am only looking for, as my window of knowledge on this show is close to nothing, I am looking for a slip up in someones post. Not much else I can do right now
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby rishaed on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:58 am

Little Witt wrote:Because I don't watch any tv otherthan the local news and that is only at 10 pm when I go to bed. So I have a lot less input than those who watch community. I am still actively reading this thread. But what I am only looking for, as my window of knowledge on this show is close to nothing, I am looking for a slip up in someones post. Not much else I can do right now

Wrong thread, I think. . .Community has nothing to do with this game >.>
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby Little Witt on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:16 pm

Wow again! what the heck... This time I was 100% sure I posted in the correct thread! :/ sorry
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby Little Witt on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Well in any case. I am doing what I said I am. Looking for a slip. Just forget the part about community. sorry for the double post
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Little Witt wrote:Well in any case. I am doing what I said I am. Looking for a slip. Just forget the part about community. sorry for the double post


when i first started playing there was someone (i dont remember who ) had this same logic "ill just sit back and wait for a slip" but my problem with it is that if everyone had that mentality noone would talk which is what is happening right now. my advice would be to get involved and put your input into the conversation not just little bits saying that your watching. i find it scummy to do that. just a word of advice.
User avatar
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 am

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby Little Witt on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:39 pm

But I really truly have no input I can give you guys at all! No joke I am not the issue right now anyway.
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Little Witt wrote:But I really truly have no input I can give you guys at all! No joke I am not the issue right now anyway.


then who is?
User avatar
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 am

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby Just_essence on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:05 pm

I believe that the current focus is on thehippo8, as some are suspicious of him for rolefishing. The issue with jonty is still apparently unresolved as well.
Private Just_essence
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby rishaed on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Mod Note Prodding PCM,
Vote Count:
Little Witt (2) - Just_Essence, S7C
thehippo8 (3) - aage, Nebuchadnezer, NG1
With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is on Feb. 9th.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby pancakemix on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:15 pm

I've adressed both issues at hand. I don't feel a prod was warranted.

But I guess to elaborate more on the hippo side of things: He said he wanted a particular person to say something. Making it more general was probably a bad idea, but nevertheless, there isn't much else going on is there? I COULD add another vote and put it into claim territory, but I don't feel that's necessary at this time.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Image
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7796
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Vienna, 1781
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Just_essence wrote:I believe that the current focus is on thehippo8, as some are suspicious of him for rolefishing. The issue with jonty is still apparently unresolved as well.


So, why are you voting for someone that you don't feel is the current focus?
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login