++No Handlebars[6/11]Endgame:Without a Trace (Mafia Wins!)++

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby thehippo8 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:12 am

@Rishaed - That song is EPIC! Wow!
ImageImageImage
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby rishaed on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:50 am

@ Hippo- Glad you like it. The entire flavor theme is based off of it.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby jonty125 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:24 am

Well that song escalated quickly,

unvote, vote rishaed I'll think of a reason later.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby aage on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:34 am

thehippo8 wrote:@Aage - Serious much?

Oh, should I not have voted? Or otherwise made it clear that I was not being serious?

Screw this joke phase thing. It's terrible. The song is okay though.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby thehippo8 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:53 am

aage wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:@Aage - Serious much?

Oh, should I not have voted? Or otherwise made it clear that I was not being serious?

Screw this joke phase thing. It's terrible. The song is okay though.

You do whatever comes naturally, I was just saying ...
ImageImageImage
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:57 am

(And here I thought handlebars had something to do with dumbbells. Should have looked it up I guess.)

aage wrote:Screw this joke phase thing. It's terrible.

Agree, we are not getting anywhere.

Hippo hey, no need for sarcasm. Seemed to me too you showed genuine suspicion for Some7hingCLEVER. Usually a joke vote is something like "vote XX for bad taste" etc, not "vote XX for suspect posts".


Anyway, I stand by my vote for Little Witt. I don't know why he should refrain from posting with the motivation that we are still in the beginning and there isn't much to go on. If we all said that, the game would be silent.... If he stops by to post in other games, I think he would be likely to post here at the same time. Unless he is trying to fly under the radar.
User avatar
General Gustaf Wasa
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: The Swedish outpost of Atlantis
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Little Witt on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:08 am

Gustaf Wasa wrote:(And here I thought handlebars had something to do with dumbbells. Should have looked it up I guess.)

aage wrote:Screw this joke phase thing. It's terrible.

Agree, we are not getting anywhere.

Hippo hey, no need for sarcasm. Seemed to me too you showed genuine suspicion for Some7hingCLEVER. Usually a joke vote is something like "vote XX for bad taste" etc, not "vote XX for suspect posts".


Anyway, I stand by my vote for Little Witt. I don't know why he should refrain from posting with the motivation that we are still in the beginning and there isn't much to go on. If we all said that, the game would be silent.... If he stops by to post in other games, I think he would be likely to post here at the same time. Unless he is trying to fly under the radar.


What do you want me to do? I will post when I find something fishy, and I haven't, I have nothing to say about the opening scene, If day two helps enlighten me then I will of course be posting more so we can get the game on a roll.
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Nendreel on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:46 am

unvote

Joke vote phase seems to be coming to an end.
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:42 am

Gustaf Wasa wrote:(And here I thought handlebars had something to do with dumbbells. Should have looked it up I guess.)

aage wrote:Screw this joke phase thing. It's terrible.

Agree, we are not getting anywhere.

Hippo hey, no need for sarcasm. Seemed to me too you showed genuine suspicion for Some7hingCLEVER. Usually a joke vote is something like "vote XX for bad taste" etc, not "vote XX for suspect posts.


I saw his post as a joke. If I can remember he said I had my head in my butt and poop on my hand haha. I don't believe it to be serious.
User avatar
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 am

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:48 am

thehippo8 wrote:I'm here and I sense that clever is being too clever by half - aghast at the original post - bandwagoning - scared of spiders - head up his ... oops in his hands, ain't no excuses my schimeric friend - where are your handlebars now? Hmmm? vote Clever


How did anyone take this seriously? I guess the "scared of spiders" and "schimeric friend" are pretty damning. It's like Hippo was riding a bike with no handlebars or something...

Anyway, please explain what in this post was "serious"...
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby rishaed on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:58 am

Vote Count:
S7C (1) - Nebuchadnezer
Little Witt (1) - Gustaf Wasa
Jonty125 (3) - Just_Essence, S7C, NG1
Gustaf Wasa (1) - PCM
thehippo8 (1) - aage
With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is on Jan. 27th.
@Jonty, hey bud you aren't playing the mod. . . if you were you would have to mention MLP. . .Applejacks!
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:I'm here and I sense that clever is being too clever by half - aghast at the original post - bandwagoning - scared of spiders - head up his ... oops in his hands, ain't no excuses my schimeric friend - where are your handlebars now? Hmmm? vote Clever


How did anyone take this seriously? I guess the "scared of spiders" and "schimeric friend" are pretty damning. It's like Hippo was riding a bike with no handlebars or something...

Anyway, please explain what in this post was "serious"...


I agree he said I am being too clever by half I assume that means I was being to clever and he thought it a good premise to make a joke vote ha. But ill wait till someone explains how it's serious.
User avatar
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 am

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby aage on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:58 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:I'm here and I sense that clever is being too clever by half - aghast at the original post - bandwagoning - scared of spiders - head up his ... oops in his hands, ain't no excuses my schimeric friend - where are your handlebars now? Hmmm? vote Clever


How did anyone take this seriously? I guess the "scared of spiders" and "schimeric friend" are pretty damning. It's like Hippo was riding a bike with no handlebars or something...

Anyway, please explain what in this post was "serious"...

The true question is: did anyone?

As far as I know everyone can at this point claim it was all a ruse from the joke vote phase and nobody could dispute it. I never took Hippo's post seriously; it obviously wasn't... but it was weird and hence my playful response. We don't call them "joke votes" because they're just remarks though. I don't actually want to see him lynched today.

His response to me was,again weird, though. I don't know why he assumed I was being serious. Still don't want to lynch him though.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby new guy1 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Pretty sure aage is right, in the fact that everyone can claim its just jokes. I loathe he joke vote stage, so this post is mostly just to show you that Im active.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:15 pm

Gustaf Wasa wrote:Hippo hey, no need for sarcasm. Seemed to me too you showed genuine suspicion for Some7hingCLEVER. Usually a joke vote is something like "vote XX for bad taste" etc, not "vote XX for suspect posts".


Here he says it seemed he was seriously showing suspicion


aage wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:I'm here and I sense that clever is being too clever by half - aghast at the original post - bandwagoning - scared of spiders - head up his ... oops in his hands, ain't no excuses my schimeric friend - where are your handlebars now? Hmmm? vote Clever


How did anyone take this seriously? I guess the "scared of spiders" and "schimeric friend" are pretty damning. It's like Hippo was riding a bike with no handlebars or something...

Anyway, please explain what in this post was "serious"...

The true question is: did anyone?

As far as I know everyone can at this point claim it was all a ruse from the joke vote phase and nobody could dispute it. I never took Hippo's post seriously; it obviously wasn't... but it was weird and hence my playful response. We don't call them "joke votes" because they're just remarks though. I don't actually want to see him lynched today.

His response to me was,again weird, though. I don't know why he assumed I was being serious. Still don't want to lynch him though.
User avatar
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 am

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login