thechuck51 wrote:Nebuchadnezer wrote:I did not lie. Think about it. Kanin gave me the tracker ability...that's what his role did. Pancake didn't lie either.
I'm not sold on edoc.s claim. It's a convenient way for him to get night kills, without added suspicion. However, I can let him slide for now.
so what were you doing visiting me?
But, what sort of action would you have where it would make sense to target Chuck last night?Nebuchadnezer wrote:I can tell you what I was NOT doing...I was NOT killing you.
spiesr wrote:But, what sort of action would you have where it would make sense to target Chuck last night?Nebuchadnezer wrote:I can tell you what I was NOT doing...I was NOT killing you.
pancakemix wrote:So let's break this down:
2. rishaed - Parker, Bodyguard (Alien) (inclined to believe him, told truth about bus)
7. pancakemix - Rigger, Watcher (Pirate's Life) (It's me. Confirmed by Neb)
10. spieser - Roleblocker (PKMN Ch. 2) (Did block me N2)
11. thechuck51 - Bus gifter (Rolegift 2) (Confirmed)
5. edocsil - Vilkas, 2-shot vig (Skyrim) (Sems sketchy. Blocked and no kill, claimed vig and spoke in hypotheticals about it before)
8. crazymilkshake5 replaced by Nebuchadnezer - unclaimed (Didn't lie about visiting chuck, so may or may not be trustworthy. I'm inclined to think he is.)
6. gregwolf121 - unclaimed (nothing)
Considering this, edoc is likely to be scum. Vote Edoc
Everyone remaining seems to be pretty airtight, at least as far as no one seems to be making anything up. That leaves greg as the last remaining unconfirmed. He seems to be scum by process of elimination unless somebody's fibbing.
Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.
zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
edocsil wrote:You are of course. My faction only had 2 members and no abilities besides the kill. I contemplated just surrendering after the block, but I figured I had a shot. I didn't look at my early play when I was looking for a a fake, something that has proved to cost me. If the game isn't over with my death look at greg. I suspect there is a cult, so also look for players who have not been able to verify their last actions. I had hoped to steer the town towards that once I was clear of the current case, and become more of the "town" hero, but oh well.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests