Best (Randomness) Of 2012 Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:18 am

Well, sometimes the simplest answer is the best.

No townie will push for a mod kill on a claimed doctor for rule infringement.

Iron looks really bad in my mind right now...he came up with every excuse in the book as to why we shouldn't lynch Doom. Usually, townies are skeptical of everything. Usually, we don't try to justify someone's scummy play. I'm a little shocked that he decided to attack me rather than the obvious case in front of us.

Let's just lynch Doom and move on. Here's hoping tonight goes as well as last night did! :-$ ;)
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:36 am

Here's to hopefully hitting the GF!
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Kanin Usagi on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Vote doom!
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby spiesr on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:36 pm

Do we have anything else we need to discuss before the hammer is dropped?
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (3)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:51 pm

hmm, not really with our doc gone, I might get lucky again, however Broadcasting who I'm going to protect is not a smart move right now. If anything Edoc is probably town (I'd give it a 90-95% shot). Its pretty well confirmed in my eyes from two things, His initial reaction after I claimed, and what happened last night (Hank Doc'd me, I protected Edoc). These two things make me sure that he is town. Another thing is if we have a cop I would suggest cop'ing PCM tonight. He defended Doom indirectly D1 after Edoc's post. I'll probably do something like this with my take on things as long as I'm alive, since I live to die so to speak.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby gregwolf121 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:07 pm

im willing to drop the hammer if we have nothing left to discuss
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: right behind you
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Vote Doom
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Well, sometimes the simplest answer is the best.

No townie will push for a mod kill on a claimed doctor for rule infringement.

Iron looks really bad in my mind right now...he came up with every excuse in the book as to why we shouldn't lynch Doom. Usually, townies are skeptical of everything. Usually, we don't try to justify someone's scummy play. I'm a little shocked that he decided to attack me rather than the obvious case in front of us.

Let's just lynch Doom and move on. Here's hoping tonight goes as well as last night did! :-$ ;)


That's not true, I always push for modkills if I can.

Keeping people alive is a waste of time. Cop results are bullshit, watchers and trackers are a waste. All that tells you anything is when people flip.

Just an aside.
Mark Yakich wrote:6. If you don’t know a word, look it up or die.
User avatar
Captain DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4367
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby gregwolf121 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:49 pm

guess its not needed
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: right behind you
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:55 pm

lol you can throw in your vote for good measure :lol:
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Though I must say the quickhammer from IB, when we were waiting if there was anything else was unexpected.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby pancakemix on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:20 pm

rishaed wrote:Though I must say the quickhammer from IB, when we were waiting if there was anything else was unexpected.


Wait for what, exactly? I would've come in and hammered if I had been here.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7915
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Heading for the light
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:28 pm

gregwolf121 wrote:im willing to drop the hammer if we have nothing left to discuss

We were checking if there was any other input for people, before the hammer was dropped. I know I put in my 2 cents, but it doesn't take much to read a coupla posts above you :roll:
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby spiesr on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:00 pm

rishaed wrote:
gregwolf121 wrote:im willing to drop the hammer if we have nothing left to discuss
We were checking if there was any other input for people, before the hammer was dropped. I know I put in my 2 cents, but it doesn't take much to read a coupla posts above you :roll:
I suppose the question is what exactly weer we expecting anyone to be able to add at this point?
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (3)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby thechuck51 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:15 pm

prod received. sorry for my inactivity. i will try and be more active in the future.

has there been enough votes for a lynch? I agree with whoever said he is worth lynch as worst case scenario we lynch a VT
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:36 pm

rishaed wrote:Though I must say the quickhammer from IB, when we were waiting if there was anything else was unexpected.


It wasn't a quick hammer. You have put a bullseye on my back by putting the focus on my actions. What clicked for me was someone saying that if Doom was town he wouldn't go for a modkill but the kicker for me was him voting for himself as he seemed to admit he was caught by listing a role not on the list.

They can not both be mafia. They can both be Town...but worse case scenario Doom is a VT.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby edocsil on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:No townie will push for a mod kill on a claimed doctor for rule infringement.


Your an idiot. Your logic to too comprehend. Your stupid fucking premise assumes that we know the Doc's Identity.

DoomYoshi wrote:vote doom. For being too stupid to check the list.


This is spot on. We hit scum. Nice catch, I didn't even think to look.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:58 pm

edocsil wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:No townie will push for a mod kill on a claimed doctor for rule infringement.


Your an idiot. Your logic to too comprehend. Your stupid fucking premise assumes that we know the Doc's Identity.

DoomYoshi wrote:vote doom. For being too stupid to check the list.


This is spot on. We hit scum. Nice catch, I didn't even think to look.

Was I right or wrong, troll?
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby edocsil on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:40 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
edocsil wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:No townie will push for a mod kill on a claimed doctor for rule infringement.


Your an idiot. Your logic to too comprehend. Your stupid fucking premise assumes that we know the Doc's Identity.

DoomYoshi wrote:vote doom. For being too stupid to check the list.


This is spot on. We hit scum. Nice catch, I didn't even think to look.

Was I right or wrong, troll?


Watch it rookie. This is a game of logic. If your logic is bad you can still get lucky, and TBH that's what has likely happened. Don't give yourself any credit if he flips scum.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:45 pm

:lol: Classic Edocsil. It brings a tear to my eye.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
They can not both be mafia. They can both be Town...but worse case scenario Doom is a VT.


I'm not sure what this means...Doom voted for himself for making a bad claim, yet you still think there is a possibility that he is VT?

edocsil wrote:
Watch it rookie. This is a game of logic. If your logic is bad you can still get lucky, and TBH that's what has likely happened. Don't give yourself any credit if he flips scum.


This is what bothers me..."if he flips scum"? Really? "If?" Doom voted for himself for making a bad claim, yet you still say "if"? Why?

And don't worry, I think Rishaed really gets the credit here for picking up on Doom's D1 antics and continuing the push on D2.
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:54 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:
They can not both be mafia. They can both be Town...but worse case scenario Doom is a VT.


I'm not sure what this means...Doom voted for himself for making a bad claim, yet you still think there is a possibility that he is VT?

edocsil wrote:
Watch it rookie. This is a game of logic. If your logic is bad you can still get lucky, and TBH that's what has likely happened. Don't give yourself any credit if he flips scum.


This is what bothers me..."if he flips scum"? Really? "If?" Doom voted for himself for making a bad claim, yet you still say "if"? Why?

And don't worry, I think Rishaed really gets the credit here for picking up on Doom's D1 antics and continuing the push on D2.


There is a difference between saying he is a VT and stating, "The worst case scenario he is a VT".
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Kanin Usagi on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:02 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:
They can not both be mafia. They can both be Town...but worse case scenario Doom is a VT.


I'm not sure what this means...Doom voted for himself for making a bad claim, yet you still think there is a possibility that he is VT?

edocsil wrote:
Watch it rookie. This is a game of logic. If your logic is bad you can still get lucky, and TBH that's what has likely happened. Don't give yourself any credit if he flips scum.


This is what bothers me..."if he flips scum"? Really? "If?" Doom voted for himself for making a bad claim, yet you still say "if"? Why?

And don't worry, I think Rishaed really gets the credit here for picking up on Doom's D1 antics and continuing the push on D2.


There is a difference between saying he is a VT and stating, "The worst case scenario he is a VT".
But he he ISN'T a VT. He has done everything but confirm that fact by not even posting a defense as to why he made that fake claim. He's scum. There's no question about that. Saying "The worst case scenario he is a VT" is a lot like "The worst case scenario the sun won't rise tomorrow." Its a sure thing that he will flip scum, just like its a sure thing the sun will rise (unless you live in one of the arctic circles, then I apologize).
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:30 am

NOTHING is absolute in mafia until a person is dead and flipped.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (9/12) Night Two

Postby jonty125 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:39 am

VOTE COUNT
DoomYoshi (6) - spieser; Nebuchadnezar; Doom Yoshi; rishaed; Kanin Usagi; Iron Butterfly;


With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

DoomYoshi - Snuffleupagus (Mafia Goon) has been lynched.

Deadline for night actions is Wednesday 6 February @ 1600 GMT.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login