Best (Randomness) Of 2012 Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:36 pm

rishaed wrote:Though I must say the quickhammer from IB, when we were waiting if there was anything else was unexpected.


It wasn't a quick hammer. You have put a bullseye on my back by putting the focus on my actions. What clicked for me was someone saying that if Doom was town he wouldn't go for a modkill but the kicker for me was him voting for himself as he seemed to admit he was caught by listing a role not on the list.

They can not both be mafia. They can both be Town...but worse case scenario Doom is a VT.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby edocsil on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:No townie will push for a mod kill on a claimed doctor for rule infringement.


Your an idiot. Your logic to too comprehend. Your stupid fucking premise assumes that we know the Doc's Identity.

DoomYoshi wrote:vote doom. For being too stupid to check the list.


This is spot on. We hit scum. Nice catch, I didn't even think to look.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:58 pm

edocsil wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:No townie will push for a mod kill on a claimed doctor for rule infringement.


Your an idiot. Your logic to too comprehend. Your stupid fucking premise assumes that we know the Doc's Identity.

DoomYoshi wrote:vote doom. For being too stupid to check the list.


This is spot on. We hit scum. Nice catch, I didn't even think to look.

Was I right or wrong, troll?
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby edocsil on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:40 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
edocsil wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:No townie will push for a mod kill on a claimed doctor for rule infringement.


Your an idiot. Your logic to too comprehend. Your stupid fucking premise assumes that we know the Doc's Identity.

DoomYoshi wrote:vote doom. For being too stupid to check the list.


This is spot on. We hit scum. Nice catch, I didn't even think to look.

Was I right or wrong, troll?


Watch it rookie. This is a game of logic. If your logic is bad you can still get lucky, and TBH that's what has likely happened. Don't give yourself any credit if he flips scum.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:45 pm

:lol: Classic Edocsil. It brings a tear to my eye.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
They can not both be mafia. They can both be Town...but worse case scenario Doom is a VT.


I'm not sure what this means...Doom voted for himself for making a bad claim, yet you still think there is a possibility that he is VT?

edocsil wrote:
Watch it rookie. This is a game of logic. If your logic is bad you can still get lucky, and TBH that's what has likely happened. Don't give yourself any credit if he flips scum.


This is what bothers me..."if he flips scum"? Really? "If?" Doom voted for himself for making a bad claim, yet you still say "if"? Why?

And don't worry, I think Rishaed really gets the credit here for picking up on Doom's D1 antics and continuing the push on D2.
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:54 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:
They can not both be mafia. They can both be Town...but worse case scenario Doom is a VT.


I'm not sure what this means...Doom voted for himself for making a bad claim, yet you still think there is a possibility that he is VT?

edocsil wrote:
Watch it rookie. This is a game of logic. If your logic is bad you can still get lucky, and TBH that's what has likely happened. Don't give yourself any credit if he flips scum.


This is what bothers me..."if he flips scum"? Really? "If?" Doom voted for himself for making a bad claim, yet you still say "if"? Why?

And don't worry, I think Rishaed really gets the credit here for picking up on Doom's D1 antics and continuing the push on D2.


There is a difference between saying he is a VT and stating, "The worst case scenario he is a VT".
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Kanin Usagi on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:02 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:
They can not both be mafia. They can both be Town...but worse case scenario Doom is a VT.


I'm not sure what this means...Doom voted for himself for making a bad claim, yet you still think there is a possibility that he is VT?

edocsil wrote:
Watch it rookie. This is a game of logic. If your logic is bad you can still get lucky, and TBH that's what has likely happened. Don't give yourself any credit if he flips scum.


This is what bothers me..."if he flips scum"? Really? "If?" Doom voted for himself for making a bad claim, yet you still say "if"? Why?

And don't worry, I think Rishaed really gets the credit here for picking up on Doom's D1 antics and continuing the push on D2.


There is a difference between saying he is a VT and stating, "The worst case scenario he is a VT".
But he he ISN'T a VT. He has done everything but confirm that fact by not even posting a defense as to why he made that fake claim. He's scum. There's no question about that. Saying "The worst case scenario he is a VT" is a lot like "The worst case scenario the sun won't rise tomorrow." Its a sure thing that he will flip scum, just like its a sure thing the sun will rise (unless you live in one of the arctic circles, then I apologize).
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:30 am

NOTHING is absolute in mafia until a person is dead and flipped.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (9/12) Night Two

Postby jonty125 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:39 am

VOTE COUNT
DoomYoshi (6) - spieser; Nebuchadnezar; Doom Yoshi; rishaed; Kanin Usagi; Iron Butterfly;


With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

DoomYoshi - Snuffleupagus (Mafia Goon) has been lynched.

Deadline for night actions is Wednesday 6 February @ 1600 GMT.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (10/12) Day Two

Postby edocsil on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:45 am

edocsil wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:No townie will push for a mod kill on a claimed doctor for rule infringement.


Your an idiot. Your logic too stupid to comprehend. Your stupid fucking premise assumes that we know the Doc's Identity.


Night talk, I get it, BAD. Still I was going back though the last days and I realized I fucked up. I got my wires crossed between claims in my games. I just wanted to apologize to Neb for being such a dick. I had forgotten that hank had claimed D1, and forgotten to write it down in my note-sheets as well.

I'll be a total jerk to people I think are being dumb and I've been a bit frustrated with the fora the last few weeks with one thing or another. More than a bit embarrassed that this time it was me being the fool.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (9/12) Night Two

Postby jonty125 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:44 am

Night Two has been extended because my inbox has filled up, so some actions haven't been received. You have been PM'd if you have been effected.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (8/12) Day Three

Postby jonty125 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:50 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts

Give me a second,
I need to get my story straight,
I'm going to stab you with this knife,
Your maker is waiting you, just another moment or two
Your life is going to be taken by me, asking 'bout a scar, and
I know we only met two days ago
I know you're only a butterfly
But between the votes and subtle hints
The holes in my argument, you know
I’m trying hard to take it back
So, if by the time night falls
And you feel like you're alive
I'll change that for you

Tonight,
You are dead,
So let's set your body on fire
It can burn brighter than the sun

Iron Butterfly - The Keymaker (Vanilla Townie) has died

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is Friday 22 February @ 1600 GMT.
Last edited by jonty125 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (8/12) Day Three

Postby edocsil on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Keymaker is IB, according to the OP. I don't know if it was intentional omitted in the above post. Flavor seems SKish to me, knives/scars and so on. However, setting scenes to songs can't be easy so maybe I'm reading into too much.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (8/12) Day Three

Postby spiesr on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Interesting that Iron Butterfly was killed, on my reread he stood out as one of the scummiest people on Day 2.
So, does anybody have something for us to start with or I do have to go dredge up a case?
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (3)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (8/12) Day Three

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:45 pm

My job is done.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (8/12) Day Three

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:My job is done.


LOL and i was looking forward to claiming for the controversy...I had the same role in Matrix Mafia...hows that for randomness?

GG all.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (8/12) Day Three

Postby rishaed on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:51 pm

GG IB I'll leave my comments for afterwards.
Any of our cases from D1 are dried up. We need to look at yesterday to see what sticks out. Imma going to do a readthrough to see what sticks out.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (8/12) Day Three

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:59 pm

rishaed wrote:GG IB I'll leave my comments for afterwards.
Any of our cases from D1 are dried up. We need to look at yesterday to see what sticks out. Imma going to do a readthrough to see what sticks out.


Well, let's start with known facts...who did you protect last night?
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (8/12) Day Three

Postby rishaed on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Speisr. . . I was initially going to protect IB after painting the target on his back, but decided that there was more of a chance that speisr would be targeted.
I would say that Edoc, Speisr, and I are all townies. . .
That being said I am going to vote the inactive >.>
vote Gregwolf
Otherwise PCM/Kanin might be good leads to go off of.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (8/12) Day Three

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:01 pm

rishaed wrote:Speisr. . . I was initially going to protect IB after painting the target on his back, but decided that there was more of a chance that speisr would be targeted.
I would say that Edoc, Speisr, and I are all townies. . .
That being said I am going to vote the inactive >.>
vote Gregwolf
Otherwise PCM/Kanin might be good leads to go off of.


Those are nice opinions of Edoc and Spiesr and yourself...all backed up by ZERO fact. I thought Iron was a poor choice myself...we might have hanged him on his own.

My gut says chuck...but let's hear from some people...anyone get results?
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (8/12) Day Three

Postby rishaed on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Edoc, I protected N1 (no death), his initial reaction the fact that I was doc'd+protected him, plus a half admission by doom that it would make him town, makes me 98% certain that he is town.
Speisr, I mean who after a scum mate claims, points out that his claim isn't legit b/c it wasn't on the game list. It would have to be planned the night before ( i mean given that nobody would push for doom lynch the next day).
I, because i know I am the bodyguard. If you don't believe me that's one thing, I don't know why the scum have let me live so long anyways.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (8/12) Day Three

Postby gregwolf121 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:22 pm

well i got nothing just a few people im going to keep an eye on but nothing but gut feelings for now,
so anybody get something last night that they want to share
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: right behind you
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (8/12) Day Three

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:00 pm

Reading back on Doomyoshi's posts, I come to the following conclusion...Kanin Usagi and Pancakemix are most likely mafia. Why? Doom never once mentions either of them in his posts. I think he mentions everyone else, except for those two. I'm willing to start with one of them. Although, let's be honest, we have quite a few sandbaggers in this game, making it tough to be sure.

For review, here is the vote count...

DoomYoshi (6) - spieser; Nebuchadnezar; Doom Yoshi; rishaed; Kanin Usagi; Iron Butterfly;

So Kanin was on the wagon, pancake was off. So...who to vote...

Vote pancakemix I think his posts seem off. Also, he forced Rishaed's claim on D1 for crap reasons. Then when Edoc tore him up, he quickly backed off. Also, his statement that he would have hammered Doom seems like he's just trying to fit in. I'm all for Pancake on this one.
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (8/12) Day Three

Postby jonty125 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:33 am

Vote Count
Gregwolf121 (1) - rishaed;
pancakemix (1) - Nebuchadnezar;

Deadline is Firday 22 February @ 1600 GMT. If the vote count were to remain the same until deadline a 24 hour run-off period will be enforced.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login