Best (Randomness) Of 2012 Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby jonty125 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:43 am

Vote Count
edocsil (2) - rishaed; thechuck51

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch, deadline is Thursday 14 March @ 1600 GMT.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby pancakemix on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:30 pm

One point on the list: Kanin was a Watchmaker, not a Watchkeeper. Went and looked into that role.

show


I'm inclined to vote edoc, but I'll not jump the gun and vote him yet being that we are in potentially dangerous territory.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7895
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Heading for the light
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby spiesr on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:06 pm

pancakemix wrote:One point on the list: Kanin was a Watchmaker, not a Watchkeeper. Went and looked into that role.

show

I'm inclined to vote edoc, but I'll not jump the gun and vote him yet being that we are in potentially dangerous territory.
I have to wonder if that role might have been modified for this game for some reason. The only person to have claimed to have had any watcher or tracker action was Kanin Usagi himself.

Edos'sil, if you have anything you would like to say before you are at L-1 I suggest that you do so now. Tomorrow I will put you at that point unless something changes my mind.
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby rishaed on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:55 pm

I will confirm Kanin is the original role. I got a tracker action N2, but was in a rush to put my action in that night that I completely forgot about it. I was going to call BS if Kanin claimed he had recieved a gift that night. But since Kanin got himself MK'd I figured it wasn't relevant anymore, and until I found out that he was my "Gifter" I was waiting to see if someone else claimed to gift ppl.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:15 pm

rishaed wrote:I will confirm Kanin is the original role. I got a tracker action N2, but was in a rush to put my action in that night that I completely forgot about it. I was going to call BS if Kanin claimed he had recieved a gift that night. But since Kanin got himself MK'd I figured it wasn't relevant anymore, and until I found out that he was my "Gifter" I was waiting to see if someone else claimed to gift ppl.


Well, I got the Tracker gift to use last night. (I actually received it N2 to use N3). And glory be, I tracked Edoc. What a waste. Nothing like scum play to attract all the attention of the power roles. Sure enough, he visited nobody last night. :(

Rishaed. Edoc was at one point on your "almost guaranteed" town list earlier. Has his recent play erased that feeling for you?

Edoc. L-2. Claim. I am fully expecting a VT claim...

Once we have that claim, then we can figure out what to do. That will leave only 3 of us unclaimed at that point.

Neb
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby thechuck51 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:35 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Well, I got the Tracker gift to use last night. (I actually received it N2 to use N3). And glory be, I tracked Edoc. What a waste. Nothing like scum play to attract all the attention of the power roles. Sure enough, he visited nobody last night. :(

Rishaed. Edoc was at one point on your "almost guaranteed" town list earlier. Has his recent play erased that feeling for you?

Edoc. L-2. Claim. I am fully expecting a VT claim...

Once we have that claim, then we can figure out what to do. That will leave only 3 of us unclaimed at that point.

Neb

why would you point reveal this info now instead of waiting until after he claimed? you know so, assuming you are telling the truth, you could catch him in a lie if he fake claimed some sort of PR instead of throwing up a giant billboard that says "EDOC, CLAIM VT!!!!"

you are "fully expecting a VT claim". no kidding :roll:

you are claiming an action that cannot be verified and this reeks of one scum trying to protect another. FOS Neb
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby rishaed on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Gut feeling, goes with Edoc is experienced enough of a player, that I expect that he wouldn't make such an obvious slip in a 24hr run off period. However I'm still leaning town on Edoc, maybe not as much though. It goes without saying that I feel that a claim is in order.
Minor note: Don't forget he was RB'd so the tracker action proves nothing.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby rishaed on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Minor FOS on Neb coming out with the tracker action for a defense/action is useless.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:17 pm

thechuck51 wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:Well, I got the Tracker gift to use last night. (I actually received it N2 to use N3). And glory be, I tracked Edoc. What a waste. Nothing like scum play to attract all the attention of the power roles. Sure enough, he visited nobody last night. :(

Rishaed. Edoc was at one point on your "almost guaranteed" town list earlier. Has his recent play erased that feeling for you?

Edoc. L-2. Claim. I am fully expecting a VT claim...

Once we have that claim, then we can figure out what to do. That will leave only 3 of us unclaimed at that point.

Neb

why would you point reveal this info now instead of waiting until after he claimed? you know so, assuming you are telling the truth, you could catch him in a lie if he fake claimed some sort of PR instead of throwing up a giant billboard that says "EDOC, CLAIM VT!!!!"

you are "fully expecting a VT claim". no kidding :roll:

you are claiming an action that cannot be verified and this reeks of one scum trying to protect another. FOS Neb


What did you think I would catch Edoc claiming? That he was a cop and got a "guilty" result last night? Come on, Chuck, pay attention. Spiesr already claimed roleblocking Edoc. My information confirms that Edoc didn't go anywhere, and that Spiesr's claim and action are believable. I have no idea how you make a connection that I would be scum trying to protect him.

rishaed wrote:Minor FOS on Neb coming out with the tracker action for a defense/action is useless.


So, I shouldn't be forthcoming with information? My tracking confirms that Spiesr's claim of roleblocking is plausible. Not 100%, but nothing is out of place based on ALL the information we have. I wouldn't call it useless.

Holy cow, I thought sharing all the information we have was a good thing!
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby thechuck51 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Fair enough Neb, when I read your post I wasn't doing it with the fact that Edoc was blocked in mind. However, rereading it now, it takes on a different context (if that is the right term). so unFOS
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby rishaed on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Well, in my eyes Information is power, so no the information isn't completely useless. However I do think that there is a time when information should be given. The timing of your information seemed off to me, thus a minor FOS and not a vote. Speisr doesn't NEED complete confirmation IMO, he is CONFIRMED. The fact that he called Doomyoshi out makes that clear to me. On the other hand Edoc could be scum who got RB'd, I just highly doubt it b/c of my gut feeling that I got from him D1.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby pancakemix on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:07 pm

I'm not entirely sure how a roleblock would affect a track. Would they still go to their target or would they stay home?
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7895
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Heading for the light
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:16 pm

pancakemix wrote:I'm not entirely sure how a roleblock would affect a track. Would they still go to their target or would they stay home?


Are you really trying to confuse us with this post? Talk about useless...
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby jonty125 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:36 am

Mod Note:

Rishaed was a watchmaker. Apologies for mistake on my part.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby pancakemix on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:57 am

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
pancakemix wrote:I'm not entirely sure how a roleblock would affect a track. Would they still go to their target or would they stay home?


Are you really trying to confuse us with this post? Talk about useless...


No, I'm actually curious because I saw you visit chuck (actually me) last night. So I'm trying to figure out if you're making things up and letting edoc get pushed for no good reason.

You are still the scummiest person in my eyes, so don't think you can push me either. I will push back.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7895
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Heading for the light
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby spiesr on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:08 am

pancakemix wrote:No, I'm actually curious because I saw you visit chuck (actually me) last night. So I'm trying to figure out if you're making things up and letting edoc get pushed for no good reason.
So, you are claiming to have watched Chuck last night and saw Nebuchadnezer visit him? Did anybody else show up?
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby edocsil on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:08 pm

I am Vilkas, Companion's 2-Shot Vigilante. I am just town, the whole crucial player thing didn't carry over from Skyrim. So far I have not submitted a kill.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby rishaed on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:44 pm

jonty125 wrote:Mod Note:

Kanin was a watchmaker. Apologies for mistake on my part.


As for Edoc, I trust him enough for the claim to have at least a little bit of credence. unvote vote Neb. Lynch all Liars, If hes lying about the track hes scum, if hes not lying about the track, then PCM is scum either way one of them is clearly scum now.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby spiesr on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:10 pm

rishaed wrote:As for Edoc, I trust him enough for the claim to have at least a little bit of credence. unvote vote Neb. Lynch all Liars, If hes lying about the track hes scum, if hes not lying about the track, then PCM is scum either way one of them is clearly scum now.
Wait a minute, depending on what exactly pancakemix did that let him see Nebuchadnezer visit chuck it is possible neither of them are lying. Nebuchadnezer's claimed a track that came from Kanin Usagi giving it to him Night 2. Nebuchadnezer could also have an action from his own role last Night.
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:11 pm

rishaed wrote:
jonty125 wrote:Mod Note:

Kanin was a watchmaker. Apologies for mistake on my part.


As for Edoc, I trust him enough for the claim to have at least a little bit of credence. unvote vote Neb. Lynch all Liars, If hes lying about the track hes scum, if hes not lying about the track, then PCM is scum either way one of them is clearly scum now.

I did not lie. Think about it. Kanin gave me the tracker ability...that's what his role did. Pancake didn't lie either.
I'm not sold on edoc.s claim. It's a convenient way for him to get night kills, without added suspicion. However, I can let him slide for now.
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby rishaed on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Thats true, i didn't consider that possibility :oops: It still requires at least an explanation though.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby edocsil on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:37 pm

rishaed wrote:That's true, i didn't consider that possibility :oops: It still requires at least an explanation though.


I assume flavor will give away my kills, the same with the hider and all. Also curious on the whole neb/pmc thing. Seems kinda like going out on a limb chasing after neb because I can't see him having motive to lie about me. I guess a lot of it depends on how trackers/roleblockers/actions work.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby spiesr on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:40 pm

edocsil wrote:I am Vilkas, Companion's 2-Shot Vigilante. I am just town, the whole crucial player thing didn't carry over from Skyrim. So far I have not submitted a kill.
Hmm, I am having a little trouble that you are a vigilante (and not a one-shot one) but haven't killed anyone yet. My general feeling is that you are the sort of player who would not be that hesitant to use that power. Post like this one seem to support that theory:
show
show
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby rishaed on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Well there goes that one. . . Especially goes for the fact that you even said Doom was scum D1, so why didn't you vig him? PCM I might be able to shrug off as I changed my mind, but Doom? You blatantly called him scum, and combining that with the roleblock/No NK last night, my gut feeling was probably off. That and the fact that Speisr most likely stopped the N1 Kill. I mean if I was a vig, Doom would have been gone the first night. WIFOM argument i know, but the fact stands things aren't looking good for you.
and since i used Lynch all Liars logic on my vote on Neb, unvote Vote Edoc.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Four

Postby edocsil on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:50 pm

rishaed wrote:Well there goes that one. . . Especially goes for the fact that you even said Doom was scum D1, so why didn't you vig him? PCM I might be able to shrug off as I changed my mind, but Doom? You blatantly called him scum, and combining that with the roleblock/No NK last night, my gut feeling was probably off. That and the fact that Speisr most likely stopped the N1 Kill. I mean if I was a vig, Doom would have been gone the first night. WIFOM argument i know, but the fact stands things aren't looking good for you.
and since i used Lynch all Liars logic on my vote on Neb, unvote Vote Edoc.


It is WIFOM, but its accurate Meta. However, you're disregarding 2-shot. Look at how I play when I'm JOAT, I never use the kill until later. I was thinking about loping off Doom's head and saving the second for later, but I opted not to. If I had killed him and he not be scum you realize how screwed I would have been, right? Anyhow, I have a kill, and I'm comfortable using it tonight to prove my abilities, although I would have thought you would rather I stayed my hand. Flavor will show that I am not one of the previous killers. As far as LaL, do you really think I would claim a kill without being able to back it up? I would have come up with a better fake then this if I was just trying to hide. VT for Christ's sake, or something less wifomable. Governor perhaps, one that couldn't stop a self lynch.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login