Best (Randomness) Of 2012 Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (12/12) Day One

Postby rishaed on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:47 pm

rishaed wrote:For my Townie Defense I have this. . .
rishaed wrote:Just a quick thought when claiming we really should include the Game that it was from. It makes things easier to check, and town should have no problem doing so seeing as there's no reason to worry about fakeclaiming.

However I will leave my joke vote on Doom atm...
jokevote
As much as I like being targeted by someone who has been around longer than I have, This IS completely obvious as a joke vote, and the SECOND vote in the game, maybe a few minutes after it started. Now you are misconstruing facts and saying it was a scummy BW. I think the scummy one is yourself mister Yoshi. Thus, not is sound partially active, but I have caught you misconstruing facts so that I will seem scummy. This is a case where I will support completely. UNVOTE VOTE DOOM! just so you can read that mister scum ;)

EWBOP
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (12/12) Day One

Postby spiesr on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 pm

gregwolf121 wrote:sorry, for not posting but here i am, personally im not a strong supporter of any of the cases, mostly cause they lack supstance, and i support the furthering of discussion during this game, i have noticed a few small things but nothing strong yet, and nothing warranting mention, although some what unrelated its funny how often we call out others for faults we are showing,

also unvote
You can't "support the furthering of discussion" while at the same time not actually contributing to it yourself at all.
User avatar
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2751
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (12/12) Day One

Postby spiesr on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:30 pm

gregwolf121 wrote:sorry, for not posting but here i am, personally im not a strong supporter of any of the cases, mostly cause they lack supstance, and i support the furthering of discussion during this game, i have noticed a few small things but nothing strong yet, and nothing warranting mention, although some what unrelated its funny how often we call out others for faults we are showing,

also unvote
You can't "support the furthering of discussion" while at the same time not actually contributing to it yourself at all.
User avatar
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2751
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (12/12) Day One

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:39 am

rishaed wrote:
rishaed wrote:For my Townie Defense I have this. . .
rishaed wrote:Just a quick thought when claiming we really should include the Game that it was from. It makes things easier to check, and town should have no problem doing so seeing as there's no reason to worry about fakeclaiming.

However I will leave my joke vote on Doom atm...
jokevote
As much as I like being targeted by someone who has been around longer than I have, This IS completely obvious as a joke vote, and the SECOND vote in the game, maybe a few minutes after it started. Now you are misconstruing facts and saying it was a scummy BW. I think the scummy one is yourself mister Yoshi. Thus, not is sound partially active, but I have caught you misconstruing facts so that I will seem scummy. This is a case where I will support completely. UNVOTE VOTE DOOM! just so you can read that mister scum ;)

EWBOP


Hmmm, so I did misrepresent you. I apologize for that. I looked at jonty's votecount, and you were the second name listed on my wagon, so I assumed incorrectly that you BW'ed.

Then when you said "I support this wagon", in my mind it registers as "support=vote".

However, switching the focus back to me isn't the way to clear the most egregious aspects of the case on you:
what are you trying to pull by "supporting" a wagon by not voting for it? What is the difference in your mind?

rishaed wrote:Sure I support it but I don't feel that it is worth my vote, especially b/c it's D1 and I usually never strongly support a lynch D1. I just don't like mislyching ppl in this game. Maybe it'd look less scummy if I actually voted him, you are calling me scummy for BW'ing so it irrelevant at this point.


rishaed wrote:
rishaed wrote:For my Townie Defense I have this. . .
rishaed wrote:Just a quick thought when claiming we really should include the Game that it was from. It makes things easier to check, and town should have no problem doing so seeing as there's no reason to worry about fakeclaiming.

However I will leave my joke vote on Doom atm...
jokevote
As much as I like being targeted by someone who has been around longer than I have, This IS completely obvious as a joke vote, and the SECOND vote in the game, maybe a few minutes after it started. Now you are misconstruing facts and saying it was a scummy BW. I think the scummy one is yourself mister Yoshi. Thus, not is sound partially active, but I have caught you misconstruing facts so that I will seem scummy. This is a case where I will support completely. UNVOTE VOTE DOOM! just so you can read that mister scum ;)

EWBOP


Secondly, what changed between these two posts? In one, you seemed to not care too much about my case on you. In the second, you pulled out all the stops on my admittedly frivolous case. I hadn't posted in the meantime, so the only thing that changed was 2 extra votes on you. This is pretty textbook "squirming under pressure OMGUS".
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 3441
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (12/12) Day One

Postby jonty125 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:42 am

DoomYoshi (3) - spiesr; edocsil; rishaed;
rishaed (3) - DoomYoshi; soundman; Kanin Usagi;
Kanin Usagi (1) - crazymilkshake5
crazymilkshake5 (1) - Hank44Soccer
soundman (1) - thechuck51;


With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch, as things stand a no lynch would be enforced.

Deadline is Wednesday 23 January at 1600 GMT.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (12/12) Day One

Postby jonty125 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:45 am

The following players have been prodded:

crazymilkshake5
edocsil
pancakemix
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (12/12) Day One

Postby pancakemix on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:02 am

Knew I forgot something yesterday...

For my Townie Defense I have this. . .


Odd choice of words, rish. Would it be your scum defense otherwise? :lol:

That said, I know I've been in favor of pursuing cases but not actually willing to put my vote on them, mainly because I wanted to see them develop. But it's D1, early D1 at that. I don't see the point of supporting a case and not actually putting a vote there at this point, at least not without good reason.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Image
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7797
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Vienna, 1781
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (12/12) Day One

Postby gregwolf121 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:00 pm

@spiesr, i meant that i support more discussion, and yes i haven't really been contributing, but i am willing to do so.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: right behind you
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (12/12) Day One

Postby rishaed on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:03 pm

show

The difference is that i hadn't caught the discrepancy until the second post. Call me an idiot, but I read through waiting to see if anything I read comes out to me as scummy. I had been looking back for who else had voted you when I caught that "flaw". About pressure, I don't really care, I will claim at L-2 if it gets to that point, I have nothing to hide. The first I wasn't convinced you were scum, and had no reason to put a serious vote on you, the second one I had found something scummy, and thus put a serious vote on you. Also D1 is hard for me because I don't have anything with which to defend myself, other than large walls of posts, which may/may not help allay peoples suspicions on me.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (12/12) Day One

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:00 pm

rishaed wrote:u. Also D1 is hard for me because I don't have anything with which to defend myself, other than large walls of posts, which may/may not help allay peoples suspicions on me.


I think this is true of everyone, which is why I like to start day 1 with a fiststorm of fury.
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 3441
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (12/12) Day One

Postby Hank44Soccer on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:25 pm

Unvote Vote Rishaed

You're making a big deal out of nothing
User avatar
Cook Hank44Soccer
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:29 pm
Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (12/12) Day One

Postby rishaed on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Hank44Soccer wrote:Unvote Vote Rishaed

You're making a big deal out of nothing


Care to explain?? I like being able to go after people who make "mistakes" it's how I catch scum.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (12/12) Day One

Postby pancakemix on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:25 pm

I actually meant to vote rish in my last post. Vote Rish

That puts you at -2. Claiming is advisable.

FOS Hank for seemingly bandwagoning/skimming.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Image
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7797
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Vienna, 1781
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (12/12) Day One

Postby rishaed on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Ok I am Parker [b]Town Bodyguard[b], from Alien Mafia. Now can we please go somewhere else?
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (12/12) Day One

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:07 pm

unvote

Hank, other than your irony in voting, what are you going to bring to the game?

Greg... there is no time like the present lol. Do you want someone to ask you specific questions so you can get involved?
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 3441
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gcool and 1 guest

Login