Rock N' Roll Mafia 3/14 Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 14/14 Day 1

Postby kgb007 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:56 am

Commander9 wrote:
kgb007 wrote:I think we all understand and agree that your vote on IB was a joke vote. I think we can all agree IB overreacted slightly as he did not realize it was a joke vote but I think your response to his overreaction was more telling than his overreaction since I cannot see any posts to back up your comments.

Ill buy that IB didn't get you were joke voting since sarcasm in difficult to pick up on in text. After comm's vote there were 4 separate joke votes on IB with three joke vote reasons and 1 joke vote bandwagon ("seems legit")

... How were I over-reacting? It was the first normal accusation in the game without any basis whatsoever - and I just responded. Also, technically the bandwagons starts at 2 or 3 people, so... If you consider that to be a wagon, at least do it correct.

never said you overreacted, you even quoted my post...i'm not going to argue about what constitutes a bandwagon because it doesn't add any substantence to the game

Commander9 wrote:As far as an easy suspect - I've already explained it multiple times before. From what I've seen, most of others understand it, so go re-read if it is still unclear.

Not really. I actually try to find at least a semi-decent lynch for day 1, although most people do bandwagon.

If you mean that around 4 people out of 14, who are the main ones posting, sure.

*rolls eyes* How exactly did I slip up?

pancakemix wrote:He's referring to this:

Commander9 wrote: it seems you've been looking hard to find anything you could pile your vote on and just chose the closest possible reason without it actually it being any reason for now. So for looking for an easy suspect and being quite defencive against a 2 people wagon at the very beginning of the game, you get my Fos

So the question then is: who is this easy suspect? Because up to the point when you made this post, IB had only voted one person.

I think Comm is saying that the easy suspect was himself, am I right? I still don't agree with Comm's reasonings though...

I don't think IB was looking for an easy suspect but just overreacted bc, from what I believe, he didn't understand the sarcasm behind your "seems legit" vote reasoning, whether that overreaction was intentional or unintentional, only IB knows, after re-reading everything for the 5th time, I think IB's overreaction was unintentional for whatever that's worth
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby Commander9 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:46 pm

kgb007 wrote:never said you overreacted, you even quoted my post...i'm not going to argue about what constitutes a bandwagon because it doesn't add any substantence to the game

It was the general accusation against me, so I have decided to cover it.

kgb007 wrote:I think Comm is saying that the easy suspect was himself, am I right? I still don't agree with Comm's reasonings though...

Correct.

kgb007 wrote:I don't think IB was looking for an easy suspect but just overreacted bc, from what I believe, he didn't understand the sarcasm behind your "seems legit" vote reasoning, whether that overreaction was intentional or unintentional, only IB knows, after re-reading everything for the 5th time, I think IB's overreaction was unintentional for whatever that's worth

Well, apparently his posts comes from misunderstanding that mine was a joke, it does seem to be a misunderstanding from both sides.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (2)

Postby Commander9 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:47 pm

EBWOP: Forgot to add to my last post... Jeez, damn I'm rusty.

spiesr wrote:Right there in the post that he quoted...

Apparently I did even though I have absolutely no recollection of typing that. This one is my bad and it is indeed false.
Lieutenant Commander9

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (2)

Postby kgb007 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Commander9 wrote:EBWOP: Forgot to add to my last post... Jeez, damn I'm rusty.

Apparently I did even though I have absolutely no recollection of typing that. This one is my bad and it is indeed false.

it's on page 8, july 7th
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby StubbsKVM on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:24 pm

did we get a deadline yet? Cause I may have missed it.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby dazza2008 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:15 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:did we get a deadline yet? Cause I may have missed it.

Sunday 11:59 PM EST

Its on the vote count all the way 1 page back :roll:
Captain dazza2008

Medals: 127
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (13)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (29) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (21)

Postby StubbsKVM on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:13 pm

:oops: Thank you dazza.

Anyway. I'm not really buying the "I'm rusty" excuse every time he does something wrong anymore.
And the "I forgot I even typed that" looks very weird.

So...

Vote Commander
Corporal StubbsKVM

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:55 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:did we get a deadline yet? Cause I may have missed it.

vote stubbs

Why do you care about the deadline? Is your vote on commander predicated on the existence of a deadline? If so, you didn't make that clear.

Since nobody cares about my other case :roll:
show
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Postby StubbsKVM on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:28 am

I just wanted to know how much time we have left. I've asked this before... It does mean we still have time for other cases.

What's your other case??
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby jonty125 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:51 am

StubbsKVM wrote:I just wanted to know how much time we have left. I've asked this before... It does mean we still have time for other cases.

What's your other case??

I think it's his [DoomYoshi's] former vote on Neb.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:03 pm

4 days to deadline.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby spiesr on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:05 am

Commander9 wrote:
This isn't helping your survival any...
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Postby Commander9 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:05 pm

spiesr wrote:This isn't helping your survival any...

I'm aware, but keep digging my grave is just as bad as I've already went back and I noticed that I did indeed typed that. Basically, I'm already near a point of giving up, just because it seems no one's willing to listen bar a few and that people are super happy about lynch at day 1 and don't even require a claim, which I find hilarious, but w/e. It seems this may just be first ever D1 lynch, but I do plan to reveal some information probably on Saturday which clear 1 townie after my death (I'd only give a name and a role, so he'd not be targeted that night) and I'd also give some of my suspicions, which would probably be a bit more valid after my death as well. Other than that, can't exactly do much.
Lieutenant Commander9

General Contribution (2)

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Commander9 wrote:

I'm aware, but keep digging my grave is just as bad as I've already went back and I noticed that I did indeed typed that. Basically, I'm already near a point of giving up, just because it seems no one's willing to listen bar a few and that people are super happy about lynch at day 1 and don't even require a claim, which I find hilarious, but w/e. It seems this may just be first ever D1 lynch, but I do plan to reveal some information probably on Saturday which clear 1 townie after my death (I'd only give a name and a role, so he'd not be targeted that night) and I'd also give some of my suspicions, which would probably be a bit more valid after my death as well. Other than that, can't exactly do much.

Sooo...you have info that could save you, but you won't give it out until there is no time left for you to be saved? Odd.
Captain Nebuchadnezer

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1)

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Commander9 wrote:

I think what you just did was silly. You are not at L2 so there was no reason to soft claim. If you are going to say that you can give the role and name of a player you may as well just make a full claim. Like Neb said why wait so there is more time to discuss?

If people werent willing to listen you would have been lynched a while ago. I find it interesting that your ability is not a night action though.

While I have most assuredly put pressure on you and disagree with some of you statements as to what happened. I have also been giving you the benefit of the doubt.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Major Iron Butterfly
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives