Rock N' Roll Mafia 3/14 Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 6/14 D6: Burnt Out

Postby new guy1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Thank you for the comment about my development, however since it is being used to prosecute me, Im gonna say "I have not developed in the slightest :D". All jokes aside, thank you.

Doom, ghost has offered to prove his role, so maybe he will just have to stop his own lynch tomorrow, provided we dont lynch neb and win today :D. I dont see your reasoning in neb being cleared as spiesr was our roleblocker, and stepped up and said so when I was roleblocked. Now the kill went through that day, he role blocked me, so what role can you possibly think I have that is scum implemented? Also, to commander, Im pretty sure I said something about I trusted stubbs' claim, but because we had to get a lynch done and I was split between everyone (Im horrible at sorting out FC's) that I was willing to go with the lynch on him. I withdrew my vote because I did not want a speed lynch (in case of town) and I did not know if everyone was done speaking at that point. I feel like the day went on at least a couple other pages after that point, but dont quote me on it. Ill correct it in my next post if it is wrong and nobody else does it prior to that. (In case you didnt get the point of the last sentence, since the day lasted [possibly] two more pages, obviously we werent done discussing).
Sergeant new guy1

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby new guy1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Oh, and also, my list of scum possibilities.

neb
dazza (not because of his role, but because of his quietness throughout this day)
ghost
doom/com (obviously because you are both masons, so you get the same ranking)
new guy1 (this result may be a little biased)
Sergeant new guy1

Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:07 pm

After further review, I am going to drop off the neb case. C9 made a few good points that would make it hard to prove Neb is not who he says he is. However, I will now address that I still dont see the logic in lynching new guy1, but will to progress this, because if he is who he says he is, then that leave dazza who has not posted in the past 3 days, and on top of that, has not made a post of substance since D5. Seems very odd that the other 5 players are trying to hash it out and dazza, though there has been a lot of development throughout the day as to trying to piece things together, has not added his two cents to it. So to answer to C9 now, my top lynch candidates are:

New guy *Purely to see if he is in fact who he says he is*
dazza because he has been quiet this whole time and there is a lot of stuff going on
Neb because if new guy is who he says he is, its either dazza or neb
And I wont bother naming myself, doom, and C9 because if doom and C9 are mafia then they may have had the overall ballsiest claim of mafia history and I can count myself out because I wont drive to lynch myself for obvious reasons and I can prove myself at any given time I am needed.

Now I am going to say that Spiesr CONFIRMED new guy got blocked N4, and New guy claims to have been blocked N5. So if he was blocked N4 and there was still a kill, and..I gotta break this up or it will be confusing.

N4: NG gets blocked, spiesr confirms
Still a night kill. Lynch IB, he is dead

-If there is another confirmed N4 block, we can rule out NG being the roleblocker (the commonly believed last mafia role) because he was confirmed blocked, oh we have neb claiming he was blocked N4. So by that logic, that cleared new guy does it not?

If not:

N5: NG got blocked, was not confirmed
Neb was blocked, was not confirmed

-spiesr could have blocked 1 of them, and the mafia RB blocked one of them, or one of them could be lying. HOWEVER, we know that one of them is telling the truth because there was a kill last night, and at least one of them could have been blocked.

The chances of a mafia double voter not stealing votes, but rather actually having double vote powers from the get go is very..rare if not illogical (because they may as well have another mafia if that was the case) so we know one of them is lying, so now I am going to say no matter what, in my head I have to say its either neb or new guy1. IDC who we lynch today, but if we dont slam mafia, we get them tomorrow. I know I said dazza up top, but that because if I missed something on dazza and it helps get someone else to confirm its dazza, thats good with me. Actually, scratch that my votes still on neb. I still do not believe that new guy would come out and claim his role when we didnt even have a lead. There would be absolutely no reason for it.
Cadet ghostly447

Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:38 pm

new guy1 wrote:Thank you for the comment about my development, however since it is being used to prosecute me, Im gonna say "I have not developed in the slightest :D". All jokes aside, thank you.

Doom, ghost has offered to prove his role, so maybe he will just have to stop his own lynch tomorrow, provided we dont lynch neb and win today :D. I dont see your reasoning in neb being cleared as spiesr was our roleblocker, and stepped up and said so when I was roleblocked. Now the kill went through that day, he role blocked me, so what role can you possibly think I have that is scum implemented? Also, to commander, Im pretty sure I said something about I trusted stubbs' claim, but because we had to get a lynch done and I was split between everyone (Im horrible at sorting out FC's) that I was willing to go with the lynch on him. I withdrew my vote because I did not want a speed lynch (in case of town) and I did not know if everyone was done speaking at that point. I feel like the day went on at least a couple other pages after that point, but dont quote me on it. Ill correct it in my next post if it is wrong and nobody else does it prior to that. (In case you didnt get the point of the last sentence, since the day lasted [possibly] two more pages, obviously we werent done discussing).

If you are correct, and there were only 3 scum, you don`t have to worry about death. Sit down and take it like a man.

vote new guy
show
Captain DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Postby new guy1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:43 pm

I hate to poke holes in the case thats meant to defend me (I guess is how Im reading it), but I was blocked N3... Not N4...

FP- I already said in like, one of my first case posts against neb that it was me or him, that I didnt care, it was only a matter of time left.
Sergeant new guy1

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 10/14 D4: Deaf, Dumb, Blind and Dead

Postby Commander9 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Another thing to note is this post:

new guy1 wrote:Very good news in fact. Two of the people on stubb's lynch were mafia. We need only select between those who lynched stubbs, as the rest are cleared (as long as you believe me, of course).

Here are actual votes (red means dead):

strike wolf wrote:Vote Count

Stubbs (5)-Spiesr, Jonty, Neb, IB, Dazza, newguy
IB (3)-Commander, Stubbs, Doomyoshi

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline tonight at 11 EST

Which means that if we lynch NG and he flips town, we can narrow down our lynches. Basically, if NG flips Town, he clears everyone except for Nebs and Dazza as he said there's 3 mafia and 2 would be already dead. If he flips scum, we will win most likely (assuming 1 mafia).

Also, I'd like to thank everyone that posted their input. Before we commit, I would like to hear from Dazza and Neb as any information can only help and can be used for good.

Basically, this post completely clears myself, Yoshi and Ghostly (whatever happens), which means we can focus on the rest. I think we are in a very good position right now and as long as we don't throw, we'll easily win.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (2)

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Commander9 wrote:Another thing to note is this post:

new guy1 wrote:Very good news in fact. Two of the people on stubb's lynch were mafia. We need only select between those who lynched stubbs, as the rest are cleared (as long as you believe me, of course).

Which means that if we lynch NG and he flips town, we can narrow down our lynches. Basically, if NG flips Town, he clears everyone except for Nebs and Dazza as he said there's 3 mafia and 2 would be already dead. If he flips scum, we will win most likely (assuming 1 mafia).

Also, I'd like to thank everyone that posted their input. Before we commit, I would like to hear from Dazza and Neb as any information can only help and can be used for good.

Basically, this post completely clears myself, Yoshi and Ghostly (whatever happens), which means we can focus on the rest. I think we are in a very good position right now and as long as we don't throw, we'll easily win.

I think I've posted everything I could add.

My thoughts are, lynch new guy. If he turns out to be town, then we lynch Dazza...who can stop the lynch to prove his role...after that, I give up, because I would be at a loss as to who the final mafia is...
Captain Nebuchadnezer

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:

My thoughts are, lynch new guy. If he turns out to be town, then we lynch Dazza...who can stop the lynch to prove his role...after that, I give up, because I would be at a loss as to who the final mafia is...

Are you trying to say dazza is the governor?
Cadet ghostly447

General Achievement (1)

Postby new guy1 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:32 am

I can agree for the town's sake that I need to go to increase the odds of our success.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:23 am

ghostly447 wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:

Are you trying to say dazza is the governor?

Huh? No. Weren't we listing the order we would lynch? I think it's new guy for the final mafia. If he is actually town, then I would look at Dazza as mafia. If Dazza is truly a governor, then he can stop his own lynch...thus confirming his role. This is all a bunch of "ifs" and "could be" thoughts.
Captain Nebuchadnezer

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Postby dazza2008 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Been reading but sorry for not posting much. I will later. Just quickly though I never once said I was a governor. I am double voter and I proved that.
Sergeant 1st Class dazza2008

Medals: 133
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (13)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (32) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (21)

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:13 pm

dazza2008 wrote:Been reading but sorry for not posting much. I will later. Just quickly though I never once said I was a governor. I am double voter and I proved that.

Ah...yes, true. Okay. Then I'm more confident in the new guy pick.
Captain Nebuchadnezer

General Achievement (2)

Postby new guy1 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Okay lynch me, then tomorrow its either dazza or neb.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby strike wolf on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Neb (1)-New Guy1
New Guy1 (1)-Doomyoshi,

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

6 days till lynch
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:37 pm

new guy1 wrote:Okay lynch me, then tomorrow its either dazza or neb.

Except it can't be Dazza, since he's proven his double voter, and I'm pretty sure it's a roleblocker we are after...

vote new guy
Captain Nebuchadnezer

General Achievement (2)

Postby Commander9 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:16 pm

Assuming no one else posts, going to vote NG tonight.
Lieutenant Commander9

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (2)

Postby ghostly447 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Ive got nothing else to say. New guy it is I suppose.
Cadet ghostly447

General Achievement (1)

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:49 am

Hey you guise!

Those aren't actually votes.
show
Captain DoomYoshi

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Postby strike wolf on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Vote Count

Neb (1)-New Guy1
New Guy1 (2)-Doomyoshi, Neb

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch,

3 days to lynch.

I am back from a weekend without computer access. I am seeing some people posting but not really enough right now.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby ghostly447 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:42 pm

Vote New guy1
Cadet ghostly447

General Achievement (1)

Postby Commander9 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Vote newguy1.

Wasn't around the weekend.
Lieutenant Commander9

General Contribution (2)

Postby strike wolf on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Vote Count

Neb (1)-New Guy
New Guy (4)-Doomyoshi, Neb, Ghostly, Commander9

New Guy has been lynched. Scene will be tonight after my classes and dinner.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Commander9 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:15 pm

Neb (1)-New Guy

But.... WOLF. WE WANTZ SCENEZ NOAWZ. Y U SO MEAN????
Lieutenant Commander9

General Contribution (2)

Postby strike wolf on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Commander9 wrote:

Neb (1)-New Guy

But.... WOLF. WE WANTZ SCENEZ NOAWZ. Y U SO MEAN????

*Invites Commander to sup with me to discuss his plea.*

*Two months later way up North.*

Commander: Lord Commander...I've been sent to take the black.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Commander9 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:33 pm

strike wolf wrote:*Invites Commander to sup with me to discuss his plea.*

*Two months later way up North.*

Commander: Lord Commander...I've been sent to take the black.

Point taken, good Ser.
Lieutenant Commander9

General Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives