Rock N' Roll Mafia 3/14 Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 6/14 D6: Burnt Out

Postby Commander9 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:16 pm

Assuming no one else posts, going to vote NG tonight.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (2)

Postby ghostly447 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Ive got nothing else to say. New guy it is I suppose.
Cadet ghostly447

Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:49 am

Hey you guise!

Those aren't actually votes.
show
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Postby strike wolf on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Vote Count

Neb (1)-New Guy1
New Guy1 (2)-Doomyoshi, Neb

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch,

3 days to lynch.

I am back from a weekend without computer access. I am seeing some people posting but not really enough right now.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby ghostly447 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:42 pm

Vote New guy1
Cadet ghostly447

General Achievement (1)

Postby Commander9 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Vote newguy1.

Wasn't around the weekend.
Lieutenant Commander9

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (2)

Postby strike wolf on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Vote Count

Neb (1)-New Guy
New Guy (4)-Doomyoshi, Neb, Ghostly, Commander9

New Guy has been lynched. Scene will be tonight after my classes and dinner.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby Commander9 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:15 pm

strike wolf wrote:Vote Count

Neb (1)-New Guy

But.... WOLF. WE WANTZ SCENEZ NOAWZ. Y U SO MEAN????
Lieutenant Commander9

General Contribution (2)

Postby strike wolf on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Commander9 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Vote Count

Neb (1)-New Guy

But.... WOLF. WE WANTZ SCENEZ NOAWZ. Y U SO MEAN????

*Invites Commander to sup with me to discuss his plea.*

*Two months later way up North.*

Commander: Lord Commander...I've been sent to take the black.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Commander9 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:33 pm

strike wolf wrote:*Invites Commander to sup with me to discuss his plea.*

*Two months later way up North.*

Commander: Lord Commander...I've been sent to take the black.

Point taken, good Ser.
Lieutenant Commander9

General Contribution (2)

Postby strike wolf on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:40 pm

The town gathered to listen to the cases. One man claiming to be Pink Floyd argued that another had to be scum because of his list but he was met back with rebukes of what he was doing there. The man fought for the lynch but he found himself lynched instead.

The town gathered around to see who they lynched and found that he possessed a very rare Fender guitar and his driver's license confirmed his identity.

New guy-Pink Floyd-Town Philosopher has been lynched

"And watching for pigs on the wing"

Night 6 begins. You will have 72 hours to send in night actions.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 5/14 N6: No Pulse

Postby strike wolf on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:54 pm

It would seem the roll back ate the scene. Well I don't have the time or energy to write a new scene anyways.

Commander9-Paul Simon-Town Mason has been killed.

It is now Day 7. With 4 alive it takes 3 to kill.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 4/14 D7: Sound of violence

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:59 pm

What i said is we vote ghostly to test his ability. If he is lying, we got the last mafia. If he isn`t, we go into LYLO with choices instead of 4.
show
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Postby ghostly447 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:18 am

DoomYoshi wrote:What i said is we vote ghostly to test his ability. If he is lying, we got the last mafia. If he isn`t, we go into LYLO with choices instead of 4.

Pay attention. New guys death he told the truth. That meant 2 on the stubbs lynch were mafia and they are the last 2. It id either dazza or neb. Dazza is a double voter. Unless neb claims a good night action thst I am waiting for since he id supposedly watch right? So neb what happened for you last night?
Cadet ghostly447

General Achievement (1)

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:44 am

ghostly447 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:What i said is we vote ghostly to test his ability. If he is lying, we got the last mafia. If he isn`t, we go into LYLO with choices instead of 4.

Pay attention. New guys death he told the truth. That meant 2 on the stubbs lynch were mafia and they are the last 2. It id either dazza or neb. Dazza is a double voter. Unless neb claims a good night action thst I am waiting for since he id supposedly watch right? So neb what happened for you last night?

What do you think happened? I again got no results from watching. I'm lost. Dazza proved he's double voter...which would mean we have to lynch myself based on new guy's results. However, that just doesn't make sense to me, given that I know I'm the town watcher. Not knowing new guy's exact question, we can't analyze it to figure out if there was some loophole in it or not.

We could wait one more night, but we all know what will happen...Doom or ghostly will die leaving me and Dazza and the same choice. Well, I guess that's WIFOM, so maybe that wouldn't happen...

I'm open to ideas.
Captain Nebuchadnezer

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives