1.The moderator is always right. Do not try and argue with them. However we are all human and we all make mistakes. The moderator will try and fix any mistake he or she may have made.
2. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.
3. Do not quote any PM's you receive from the moderator or another player. You may say your name, role, associated abilities. This is a serious offense and could earn you a mod-kill, and/or a blacklist from future games.
4. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your role specifically says you can.
5. All ‘votes’ and ‘unvotes’ must be in bold and/or red. This is for moderator convenience so I can see when there's a vote. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Vote: Mandy). You must first unvote and then vote to change your vote from someone.
6. Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, once the majority has been reached any unvotes will not be counted. The majority is half the player's alive +1.
7. You may vote ‘no lynch’ to end the day without a death.
8. I am going to keep a 2 week limit on days. They will not be shorter than this unless a lynch is decided early but I may be willing to extend based on request and activity.
9. Length of nights will be no more than 96 hours.
10. For power roles, please be sure to pick the right night actions before sending them in. I may be willing to consider changing some but for the most part I will not as it can affect multiple other options.
11. Once your death scene has been posted, it's over for you. You can no longer post anything related to the game. Whining is alright, **Voices from beyond the grave** are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed. This means you can post something like "Damn you mafia!" or "Oh well. Go town!" but you cannot post and add to the discussion. This is a serious offense. Please try to limit post death conversation. Too much talk after death will be considered spam. Continued spam after warning will earn you a black list.
12. Be attentive and active in the game. You will be replaced if you don't post. If something prevents you to participate for a long period of time, announce it here or via PM. Help everyone's enjoyment of the game by being active and sending your actions promptly.
13. You cannot talk at night. You can do joke votes like "zzzzzz" if you want but don't let it get out of hand. I am fairly tolerant of night talk but I will tell you to stop if it's getting out of hand.
14. If you have any questions or doubts, send a private message to the moderator and ask for help. It would be much worse to remain unsure about your role, mafia rules, whatever than to ask the moderator and then understand
15. Have fun!
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.