The Wire Mafia Day 6 [4/13]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 1 [13/13]

Postby jonty125 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:38 am

betiko wrote:
betiko wrote:Sorry for spoiling but... Forgot about avon, i remembered stringer as the godfather all the way..

But yeah, rawls is a major ass and there s lots of internal fights in the PD, i don t know how chuck reflected this in the game...

My guess here would be 9 townies 1 third party (omar) 3 scum. The reason why I think omar is in is because you can ask anyone who knows the show, they will all remember omar, he is very charismatic and he suits perfectly the role of a third party of some sort. By the way, i was surprised to see on spiesr s link that he is actually inspired by a real character who did the same in baltimore.

So comrade, any particular reason you get uncomfortable with an omar conversation?

Fastposted


I've already breadcrumbed it earlier. I know my character is an asshole and does everything to get in mcnulty's way being his boss. I was wondering how this would turn up in a mcnaulty vs rawls fight. And I see now... Anyway, lynching me would be a big mistake. I'm pretty sure that if any other cop investigates me other than mcnulty i will come out inocent because me and mcnulty hate each other's gut. With so many cop roles out there you can be sure chuck came out with some twists. Oh and me misspelling rawls would mean I'm guilty?? lol. Great detective work, you're all demoted and transfered, you'll be taking care of the car traffic.
Rawls is a major character in the show and I doubt we'll find any counter claim in here. I have a PR pretty useful to town that will be very useful later on.


That's hardly a breadcrumb, betiko.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby betiko on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am

mcnulty, that's the kind of cop you are:



well I got something for you:

Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5665
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 160
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby betiko on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:53 am

Djfireside wrote:Rawls is a major ass yes, but as for mcNulty seeking vengence on him doesnt seem to fit. They go at it but its more Rawls being the protaganist. Not to mention the charecter moles his own division and asks for his own sake granted somewhat good, I would vote more third party on this as you stated there may be. As for importance , He can be up there but I wouldnt put him at the top. McNulty exists there is absolutely no doubt on that, and him being a cop fits. He was not corrupt so even with the bad blood I dont believe he would corrupt the result and with your lack of power and describing its usefulness later on doesnt boad well in this scenario for me

Vote Betiko



Since the votes are piling up, I'd just like to say something. I'm a roleblocker. Last night I blocked DJ. I still have that huge gut feeling of havig omar the serial killer out there, and since there was just one kill last night; I think it was performed either by the SK or the mafia and that DJ is most probably what didn't manage to perform his kill.

I really want to know more about this.

vote DJ
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5665
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 160
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby jonty125 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:38 am

betiko wrote:
Djfireside wrote:Rawls is a major ass yes, but as for mcNulty seeking vengence on him doesnt seem to fit. They go at it but its more Rawls being the protaganist. Not to mention the charecter moles his own division and asks for his own sake granted somewhat good, I would vote more third party on this as you stated there may be. As for importance , He can be up there but I wouldnt put him at the top. McNulty exists there is absolutely no doubt on that, and him being a cop fits. He was not corrupt so even with the bad blood I dont believe he would corrupt the result and with your lack of power and describing its usefulness later on doesnt boad well in this scenario for me

Vote Betiko



Since the votes are piling up, I'd just like to say something. I'm a roleblocker. Last night I blocked DJ. I still have that huge gut feeling of havig omar the serial killer out there, and since there was just one kill last night; I think it was performed either by the SK or the mafia and that DJ is most probably what didn't manage to perform his kill.

I really want to know more about this.

vote DJ


Betiko, I'm almost sure, you're the mafia roleblocker. As of now, there is no evidence to suggest there is an SK, just flavour speculation. Just because you blocked DJ last night, and there was one kill last night, it doesn't make him SK. Also, I've felt your posts have been over-aggressive.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby thechuck51 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:44 am

Vote Count 2.1

betiko (4) - Jonty, stubbsKVM, lynx_, Djfireside, L-3
Djfireside (1) - betiko,

Not Voting: spiesr, Comrade Kirk, skillfusniper33, new guy1, kgb007, safariguy5,ghostly447,

With 12 Alive it takes 7 to Lynch

Deadline is Saturday June 29th at 10pm EST (9 days, 10 hours, 19 minutes remaining)
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby betiko on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:01 am

jonty125 wrote:
betiko wrote:
Djfireside wrote:Rawls is a major ass yes, but as for mcNulty seeking vengence on him doesnt seem to fit. They go at it but its more Rawls being the protaganist. Not to mention the charecter moles his own division and asks for his own sake granted somewhat good, I would vote more third party on this as you stated there may be. As for importance , He can be up there but I wouldnt put him at the top. McNulty exists there is absolutely no doubt on that, and him being a cop fits. He was not corrupt so even with the bad blood I dont believe he would corrupt the result and with your lack of power and describing its usefulness later on doesnt boad well in this scenario for me

Vote Betiko



Since the votes are piling up, I'd just like to say something. I'm a roleblocker. Last night I blocked DJ. I still have that huge gut feeling of havig omar the serial killer out there, and since there was just one kill last night; I think it was performed either by the SK or the mafia and that DJ is most probably what didn't manage to perform his kill.

I really want to know more about this.

vote DJ


Betiko, I'm almost sure, you're the mafia roleblocker. As of now, there is no evidence to suggest there is an SK, just flavour speculation. Just because you blocked DJ last night, and there was one kill last night, it doesn't make him SK. Also, I've felt your posts have been over-aggressive.


Jonty you know me better than this. I think you were in every single game I've played, and it always comes down to "betiko is over agressive, he must be mafia", you know my meta.
Anyway, I do believe your claim but I'm telling you, your guilty result is 100% wrong.
No one answered this question: don't you think that if we are all a PD there are going to be a few cop roles out there and that chuck added a little twist?? not to mention that there is probably a mafia framer out there, and as always everyone tries their action on me night 1.
On holiday mafia last time you used your town redirector ability night 1 and you screwed me and town big time. You got killed night 1 and no one would believe my action because it got cancelled by your action. You know all the crap that could ve happened last night and you know that people like to test their ability on me night 1 most of the time, I'm a "trouble magnet".
Framers, bus drivers, redirectors, temporary cop insanity/cop insanity/ paranoid cop... tons of crap may be the reason of this result.
Now the problem here is that there is not much more to go with, so i guess i'm a good candidate to sacrifice for science. I still have this personal belief that omar is in the game, as I insinuated before this even stated and before chuck sent any role pm. Do whatever you want with that but me roleblocking DJ last night is the truth; other thing is that maybe the serial killer (if there is one) might not even have sent his night action.
Anyway I guess that by killing me you will reduce the scope, I got screwed again and I wish you guys luck to find those scum.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5665
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 160
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby spiesr on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:02 am

StubbsKVM wrote:1 kill. I suppose that rules out the SK?
It points towards there not being one, but we don't have enough info to actually rule it out.
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (2)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby jonty125 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:30 am

betiko wrote:Jonty you know me better than this. I think you were in every single game I've played, and it always comes down to "betiko is over agressive, he must be mafia", you know my meta.


I feel this is O-A for you

betiko wrote:Anyway, I do believe your claim but I'm telling you,


Well that's nice

betiko wrote:your guilty result is 100% wrong.


You would say that either way :P


betiko wrote:No one answered this question: don't you think that if we are all a PD there are going to be a few cop roles out there and that chuck added a little twist?? not to mention that there is probably a mafia framer out there, and as always everyone tries their action on me night 1.


I feel that in a 13 player game, there is really only going to be 1 [alignment determining] cop, I feel there could be a role cop, watcher, tracker and roles I/we've never seen i.e. like IB


betiko wrote:On holiday mafia last time you used your town redirector ability night 1 and you screwed me and town big time. You got killed night 1 and no one would believe my action because it got cancelled by your action. You know all the crap that could ve happened last night and you know that people like to test their ability on me night 1 most of the time, I'm a "trouble magnet".Framers, bus drivers, redirectors, temporary cop insanity/cop insanity/ paranoid cop... tons of crap may be the reason of this result.



Yeah, my fault totally :roll:. Look any town who has changed the result, will step forward because they who know I actually investigated. So that leaves mafia framer, which, is a relatively rare role and the odds of him targeting the same person as me is slim (3%). Town busdriver will step forward, mafia ones are extremely rare. Sanity cops, possible in this game but from what I've read fromt he wiki I am a main protagonist so should be sane. And I've only ever seen a Town redirector once, yes you know where - Christmas. And just FTR, the reason why I targetted you was because you were posting regularly, and most likely to make a case, so I was concerned about your motives (as well as few others).


betiko wrote:Now the problem here is that there is not much more to go with, so i guess i'm a good candidate to sacrifice for science. I still have this personal belief that omar is in the game, as I insinuated before this even stated and before chuck sent any role pm. Do whatever you want with that but me roleblocking DJ last night is the truth; other thing is that maybe the serial killer (if there is one) might not even have sent his night action.
Anyway I guess that by killing me you will reduce the scope, I got screwed again and I wish you guys luck to find those scum.


Until an SK claims, or raises his head in the scene, I am going to guess there isn't one, but at this stage the possibility still does exist. I can't see what a mafia roleblocker gains from lying about his N1 target as it helps verify his role, and scum would like SK to die, due to conflicting WC, so its win-win for you.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby betiko on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:54 am

Mcnulty is in fact the main protagonist. In season 1 he is a complete wreck. he's got a restrain order from seing his kids and things are terrible with his ex wife. He has a huge alcohol addiction and from what I remember he makes a few mistakes which makes him not comletely relyable.

what does O-A mean?

I don't think it's worth revealing a busdriver role if there is one to save my ass, as it's probably one of our best assets (if there is one..). And you know that I always post regularly and that I'm usually one of the most actives; that's why I always get investigated or other stuff on night 1, you can check in other games.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5665
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 160
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby jonty125 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 pm

betiko wrote:what does O-A mean?


It was me abbreviating over-aggressive.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby Djfireside on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:54 pm

Im trying to determine if there is any other way that you could be who you say you are and for this still to work. I guess a mafia BD would cover it if they understand the role and understanding the players which a few fit the bill, framer may be a stretch but a possibility but not one I am leaning on.

In my head there are 3 possibilties. Its either you are a Mafia RB, You are third party and getting claimed as bad or there is a strange Tied Lover type connection between you two (which is a damn stretch), or you got BD'ed.

At this point I guess will have to watch how the chips fly and what others have to add since you have made a decent plea for yourself. You are wrong on your first thought, I am not an SK.

I will leave my vote where it is for now but curious to have others chime in.
GRIM REAPERS
Image
Captain Djfireside
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:52 pm
Location: Miami
Medals: 62
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (20)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby new guy1 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:15 pm

I will have to say that I am in a jam right now. I dont know if its the case Betiko made or a gut feeling, but I think there was a mix up and they are both town. Either that or they are doing a damn good job of distancing themselves from each other. Another thing I should add is that it's a little suspicious to me that Betiko is coming up with so many different flavor reasons as to why something would go wrong with the NA's, but I suppose if hes familiar with the series it will show in his defense. Ill reread at a later point to see if there's anything I want to add later.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Similar to a previous game I played (pokemon 2? it was Dooms) I had a role where I had to live as a survivor, but also had to eliminate zimmah. This, or at least a variation of it, could give another possibility that Jonty needs him dead (because someone said that they hated each other) either ending the game with his win, or completing part of his personal agenda.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby spiesr on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:07 pm

jonty125 wrote:I feel that in a 13 player game, there is really only going to be 1 [alignment determining] cop, I feel there could be a role cop, watcher, tracker and roles I/we've never seen i.e. like IB
Sure there is probably one one sane cop, but can you be sure that is you?
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (2)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby skillfusniper33 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:59 pm

I don't see there being more than one cop in the game (insane or not) I can see someone possibly having a x-shot investigate, probably a JOAT involved with this. And since no one has counter claimed I believe Jonty is the only "cop" role.

I am not to sure but I could actually see a framer involved in this game over a bus driver. The bus driver doesn't seem to fit the theme of the game IMO. While a Framer could easily fit by a corrupt cop of some kind. I don't know the show so this may be a reach.

This day is also really early so we might want to see if we have another case out there to take a look at since we have the time. I don't mind coming back and lynching Betiko later but I hate loose so much of the time allotted to us.
Image
Place: 267 Score: 2630
User avatar
Major skillfusniper33
 
Posts: 892
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:48 pm
Location: Arizona
Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (9)
Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (3)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:14 pm

I agree that we probably have extra investigative roles. Wire Tap sounds like some sort of it. However, I'm going to have to follow the cop on this one. The defense from betiko sounds like flavor more than anything, and the breadcrumb was weak anyways. If you were provided a fake as mafia, you could of course breadcrumb your fakeclaim as well.

vote betiko
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby kgb007 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:38 pm

betiko wrote:mcnulty, that's the kind of cop you are:



not sure if this really matters but i'm pretty sure this is a clip from season 2, i'm probably just splitting hairs haha..
User avatar
Lieutenant kgb007
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am
Location: New York
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby skillfusniper33 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:50 am

Well since we don't seem to be wanting to take some time for another possible case. I will lay my vote down.

Vote Betiko
Image
Place: 267 Score: 2630
User avatar
Major skillfusniper33
 
Posts: 892
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:48 pm
Location: Arizona
Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (9)
Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (3)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby jonty125 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:42 am

spiesr wrote:
jonty125 wrote:I feel that in a 13 player game, there is really only going to be 1 [alignment determining] cop, I feel there could be a role cop, watcher, tracker and roles I/we've never seen i.e. like IB
Sure there is probably one one sane cop, but can you be sure that is you?


No one else has claimed cop.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby Comrade Kirk on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:27 am

It looks like we got lucky on night 1. I think Betiko has chosen a fairly obscure character to claim. The character is far more important in later seasons, but he isn't a major character in the first one. The defense looks quite desperate, particularly the claim that he blocked someone else. It's enough for me, but I'm willing to hold off for a while to see what else develops. What is the vote count?
Cadet Comrade Kirk
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:07 pm
Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby thechuck51 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:13 am

Vote Count 2.2

betiko (6) - Jonty, stubbsKVM, lynx_, Djfireside, safariguy5, skillfusniper33, L-1
Djfireside (1) - betiko,

Not Voting: spiesr, Comrade Kirk, new guy1, kgb007, ghostly447,

With 12 Alive it takes 7 to Lynch

Deadline is Saturday June 29th at 10pm EST (8 days, 14 hours, 46 minutes remaining)
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13] Stubbs

Postby spiesr on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:12 am

jonty125 wrote:
spiesr wrote:
jonty125 wrote:I feel that in a 13 player game, there is really only going to be 1 [alignment determining] cop, I feel there could be a role cop, watcher, tracker and roles I/we've never seen i.e. like IB
Sure there is probably one one sane cop, but can you be sure that is you?
No one else has claimed cop.
Lot's of people haven't claimed, why do you expect such a person would have?
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (2)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby jonty125 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:29 am

spiesr wrote:
jonty125 wrote:
spiesr wrote:
jonty125 wrote:I feel that in a 13 player game, there is really only going to be 1 [alignment determining] cop, I feel there could be a role cop, watcher, tracker and roles I/we've never seen i.e. like IB
Sure there is probably one one sane cop, but can you be sure that is you?
No one else has claimed cop.
Lot's of people haven't claimed, why do you expect such a person would have?


I mean counter-claim. Let us take this scenario I'm Fred cop, and on D2, Jeff comes out saying he is the cop. In a game this size I would CC immediately. Nobody has CC'd, so I feel I must be the town cop.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby StubbsKVM on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:51 pm

I see no reason to doubt Jonty and Betiko's defense has been questionable to say the least.

As I understand it, Jonty's character is the main character in the series? So his cop role makes sense.
User avatar
Corporal StubbsKVM
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: Belgium
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 2 [12/13]

Postby kgb007 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:00 pm

i've gone back and forth all morning on this and something just doesn't seem right about the Rawls claim so i'll seal the deal and vote betiko

LYNCH. THE. SCUM.
User avatar
Lieutenant kgb007
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am
Location: New York
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login