The Wire Mafia Day 6 [4/13]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 6 [4/13]

Postby Djfireside on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Spies, I knew someone was going to eventually do this and I didnt think it would be you. Stubbs I am curious to see what you have to say. Dont go jumping the gun on anyone until we get all the information out. Ill be damned NG appears you were telling the truth :)
GRIM REAPERS
Lieutenant Djfireside

Medals: 62
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (20)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Djfireside on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:23 pm

I think I have this all wrapped up from last two days and believe I know our final Mafia who appears to be Cutty which I wouldnt have expected.
GRIM REAPERS
Lieutenant Djfireside

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (20)

Postby StubbsKVM on Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:35 am

I didn't get my night result from Chuck.
So I'll need to get back to you when I do.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby StubbsKVM on Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:38 am

Actually that doesn't really matter.
I watched sniper.

And I'm not lying.

So he's scum.

I don't really see Why he would check my claim, after saying he was going to check new guy's.

As I said, I did not get a result yet.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)

Postby StubbsKVM on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:08 am

I also looked up lynx's role. Cannot be watched.
This explains my results from nightkill 3 and 4.
Back to you Dj. I'll wait on your input before voting.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby skillfusniper33 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:31 am

StubbsKVM wrote:I don't really see Why he would check my claim, after saying he was going to check new guy's.

First of all you are letting a mafia member get into your head. I never said I would, lynx said I should. I have been in belief for most of the game that the PGO was not a lie.

Also it would be extremely easy for you to be planning this out stubbs, since you knew lynx's role. Jonty "cleared" you on day 3, and with a God Father still out there he would have come up innocent to any investigations by Jonty.
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (3)

Postby StubbsKVM on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:19 am

I can't blame you for trying, I think I'm the only one not cleared.
Maybe Dj can, I don't know.

I'll need to check back on the checking of new Guy, I don't remember it that way.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 5 [7/13]

Postby StubbsKVM on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:24 am

skillfusniper33 wrote:I like the case on lynx, and he does seem to be really pushing everyone in the direction he wants. His claim seems kinda weird, since my understanding of the character is that he was more out for himself rather than the team. And he seems to be going behind several peoples back. I think he could be using the same name, but just changing his alignment, and role. Being completely bulletproof seems off for a cop themed show. I would have believed an X-shot since all cops wear a pullet proof vest for the raids.

I think he is also overreacting about the PGO role a bit. I know it is a very safe claim for mafia, but everyone else has let it go. Although this could be a nice play to draw distance between them, so New Guy can float to the end of the game.

Vote Lynx

I am also worried about DJ's role since he posted all of his actions after people posted theirs. He also targeted the same person who is dead, and didn't get targeted by anyone else the first 2 nights. This is a complex role, and if he is mafia, it is a very nice escape while providing a lot of details about who visited each person with information already provided.

If you were unsure about DJ, Why didn't you check him?
You don't mention me at all here.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby StubbsKVM on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:46 am

No Result.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby new guy1 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:53 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:I also looked up lynx's role. Cannot be watched.
This explains my results from nightkill 3 and 4.
Back to you Dj. I'll wait on your input before voting.

Nightkill? You killing these days for your actions? I call it a slip, and if you're town and we lose cause of it, sorry about it, but that is just too much to be a normal coincidence. Ill let input flow in before a vote, but right now mine is going to you. Also, Im assuming spies died proving my role, so I hope I dont get votes.
Sergeant new guy1

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby StubbsKVM on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Slip?

I watched the people getting killed on night 3 and 4, without getting results, remember??

If sniper really was a lie detector, don't you think he would have used it on night 1 to check your claim? You don't just believe stuff like that. Think about it.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby new guy1 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:53 am

StubbsKVM wrote:Slip?

I watched the people getting killed on night 3 and 4, without getting results, remember??

If sniper really was a lie detector, don't you think he would have used it on night 1 to check your claim? You don't just believe stuff like that. Think about it.

The context in which you used the word nightkill would make no sense in the way you just excused yourself with. You watched the people getting killed? Good luck with that. I find it convenient you got no result for 3 of 5 of your actions. Just looks like to me you didnt want to be found out and avoided coming up with valid visitors. Ill again, wait for more input.
Sergeant new guy1

Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)

Postby StubbsKVM on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:43 am

Do you really expect me to watch the right person who was killed twice, get no result twice, and claim it like that if I knew there was a Ninja??

I watched the person who was nightkilled on night 3 and night 4. And got no result. How is that convenient? And how does that not make sense in this context?

Think about this New Guy. Go back over my posts. Please look at the facts.

I'm very much hoping DJ can clear me, because losing at this point would really suck.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby skillfusniper33 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:36 am

StubbsKVM wrote:Do you really expect me to watch the right person who was killed twice, get no result twice, and claim it like that if I knew there was a Ninja??

I watched the person who was nightkilled on night 3 and night 4. And got no result. How is that convenient? And how does that not make sense in this context?

Think about this New Guy. Go back over my posts. Please look at the facts.

I'm very much hoping DJ can clear me, because losing at this point would really suck.

You would have drawn more attention to yourself if you had results, and then the ninja appeared in the game. It would have been a dead giveaway you were mafia then. You knew what was going on, and how to set up yourself the entire time.
Major skillfusniper33

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby StubbsKVM on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:35 am

I didn't even know what a Ninja was. I had to look it up to see what its powers were.

DJ, where are you??
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby Djfireside on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:38 am

I will post my write up on things in a hour or so when I get to work. I was hoping in the day I was gone that I would have gotten the majority of the info I got
GRIM REAPERS
Lieutenant Djfireside

Postby Djfireside on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:30 am

So moving on

6. new guy1 -Prez PGO- Nice! PGO Finally at least I think if Im wrong then whatever we lose :)

5. skillfusniper33 - A.S.A Rhonda Pearlman - 1-Shot Lie Detector

12. stubbsKVM - Kima Greggs Watcher

My inital thought doesnt seem to be playing well with me now. Overall I think that Sniper is mafia based on the role and since a Ninja popped up a watcher would be a affulent role to follow. Since under most circumstances whenever there is a ninja there is a watcher but mafia would have known this as well and could have run it as a FC. This gets clouded by some of the other roles that we had, wire tap, informant, tracker but in the end I could see a watcher as well and was all set on this but one of the things holding me back was the votes from last day. Sniper could have easily sealed NG's fate instead of waiting on me putting the game to 3v2 and while I tend to believe their Role less, I am torn once again as to which one it is.
GRIM REAPERS
Lieutenant Djfireside

Postby StubbsKVM on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:33 pm

This is the most frustrating game ever. I finally thought I had a good role. Ended up with no results because of the ninja and now people aren't even believing me. If only lynx was the GF, this would have been easy.

Dj, can I ask about your night action?

The only reason Why he didn't Hammer new Guy, is because if he had, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

For me this is easy, I can only hope you both come to the same conclusion.
Again, go back over my play since day 3, where I wanted to claim because I was so confused as to why I did not get a result. Do you really think I'm capable of planning this whole thing so many days ahead?

vote sniper
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby skillfusniper33 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:07 pm

Djfireside wrote:My inital thought doesnt seem to be playing well with me now. Overall I think that Sniper is mafia based on the role and since a Ninja popped up a watcher would be a affulent role to follow. Since under most circumstances whenever there is a ninja there is a watcher but mafia would have known this as well and could have run it as a FC. This gets clouded by some of the other roles that we had, wire tap, informant, tracker but in the end I could see a watcher as well and was all set on this but one of the things holding me back was the votes from last day. Sniper could have easily sealed NG's fate instead of waiting on me putting the game to 3v2 and while I tend to believe their Role less, I am torn once again as to which one it is.

Yes I could have easily sealed 2 fates over the past 2 days. Ghostly's on Day 4 and NG on Day 5. I have believed there was a PGO most of this game, unlike several people. I also had a decent feeling that lynx was mafia, as mentioned in the previous day. Why would I change when I had a feeling we nailed Mafia.

And Stubbs you have been aligning yourself with most of Lynx's votes all game long. Also the way lynx played the game it wouldn't be surprising to me if he helped you come up with that claim over a couple of nighs.
Major skillfusniper33

Postby Djfireside on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:08 pm

I watched ghostly as I told you to watch so we could have had this wrapped up without an issue.

And my result was he died. That was part of the reason why I am a bit off on this. I told you where I was going and had an easy way to clear yourself but you went the opposite way and now are in a standoff because of it. That and spies move still annoys me since it put us to wrong lynch death sentence but gave us some information so cant be too upset

The rules are if there is a ninja there should be a watcher, but we have alot of other watching powers and if the ninja didnt pop I would have prob been all over you already. I am trying to determine what I think about you, Im going to re-read those days and see why you would have targetted the two people in a row who died and see what it turns up unless NG goes hammering away for the fun of it so I better move quickly :)

FP Sniper
GRIM REAPERS
Lieutenant Djfireside

Postby StubbsKVM on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:20 pm

I actually considered new Guy as a possible partner for lynx.
Lynx has been all over him since day 1. Distancing?

So I thought sniper would be a valid target for the nk, considering I thought he was going to check his claim.

That's all I can say. I didn't follow your directions because I thought this would give me the evidence I needed.

Maybe I should have watched new Guy instead to make this easy.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby new guy1 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:55 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:I actually considered new Guy as a possible partner for lynx.
Lynx has been all over him since day 1. Distancing?

So I thought sniper would be a valid target for the nk, considering I thought he was going to check his claim.

That's all I can say. I didn't follow your directions because I thought this would give me the evidence I needed.

Maybe I should have watched new Guy instead to make this easy.

Vote stubbs You're all over the place and now that my role is confirmed, you're suspecting me? I started the case on lynx. Why would I START a case on him when I didnt need to? Even if you arent mafia, and someone comes in and speed lynches, I consider you either mafia, or bad at playing town, because you wouldnt be so erratic in your voting if you had a solid case on someone.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby StubbsKVM on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:29 pm

You read that Wrong. That was my Logic going into the night.
Of course I know you're confirmed now.

I was explaining why I did not watch ghostly.

New Guy, read back, as Dj is doing.

And if I am as bad as you say, do you think I'm able to set this up since day 3?
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby new guy1 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:59 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:You read that Wrong. That was my Logic going into the night.
Of course I know you're confirmed now.

I was explaining why I did not watch ghostly.

New Guy, read back, as Dj is doing.

And if I am as bad as you say, do you think I'm able to set this up since day 3?

Unvote at least long enough for me to get the time to read back. Also, I didnt say you were bad, I said you were playing bad as a townie.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Just to update, I have not gotten too much time to read back, but I still plan to.
Sergeant new guy1

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives