End Game: Town Wins! (Island Mafia)

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:02 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Even if he is roleblocker, I can just as easily block him and have our blocks cancel each other out. Regardless of whether or not he is roleblocker, I would think we have only 1 mafia member and 1 SKer left. A correct lynch should reduce the number of NK's to one, roleblocker or not.

True. Depending on how newguy1 operates. Let's say for instance, I was the SK. And let's say you tried to block me last night. And let's say Chuck blocked you last night. Now, from the scene, you were blocked, and I was not. In other words, Chuck's block went through first. Yours was negated. Therefore, you have no chance of blocking chuck tonight...and sheep dies. Then you're left to wonder who is really mafia...

In reality, it's either you or chuck. If I was the SK, I'm not really a threat to town anymore, am I? Wouldn't you rather get the roleblocker out of the way, and avoid having to make a tough decision?

Since Chuck is my only real option, and by now it should be clear to town that he IS the mafia roleblocker...vote chuck.

I can't win anymore, but I'd like to assist in taking down that last mafia, please.
(fastposted by Greg)
I am not mafia. Lynch chuck, and there are no kills tonight. Let me know if you need me to fill in the blanks on how I know Chuck is scum (besides the fact he doesn't answer my questions, doesn't reveal his night actions and goes into hiding).
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby thechuck51 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:00 am

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:Even if he is roleblocker, I can just as easily block him and have our blocks cancel each other out. Regardless of whether or not he is roleblocker, I would think we have only 1 mafia member and 1 SKer left. A correct lynch should reduce the number of NK's to one, roleblocker or not.

True. Depending on how newguy1 operates. Let's say for instance, I was the SK. And let's say you tried to block me last night. And let's say Chuck blocked you last night. Now, from the scene, you were blocked, and I was not. In other words, Chuck's block went through first. Yours was negated. Therefore, you have no chance of blocking chuck tonight...and sheep dies. Then you're left to wonder who is really mafia...

In reality, it's either you or chuck. If I was the SK, I'm not really a threat to town anymore, am I? Wouldn't you rather get the roleblocker out of the way, and avoid having to make a tough decision?

Since Chuck is my only real option, and by now it should be clear to town that he IS the mafia roleblocker...vote chuck.

I can't win anymore, but I'd like to assist in taking down that last mafia, please.
(fastposted by Greg)
I am not mafia. Lynch chuck, and there are no kills tonight. Let me know if you need me to fill in the blanks on how I know Chuck is scum (besides the fact he doesn't answer my questions, doesn't reveal his night actions and goes into hiding).

Well I was hoping not to divulge this but I haven't used my vig yet because I was waiting to be sure and since you've all but claimed SK if you survive the day I know where who I'm going to take my shot at.

I would like you to fill in the blanks, if you don't mind, as to why I am mafia.
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby gregwolf121 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:52 am

hmmm, i think its a better idea to kill the known scum, because if we mislynch here town loses, so if we take out the known one, it would be three to one going into the night, and worst case is that tomorrow it would be 2 to one, but at that point we would know who scum was and town wins, but id also like to hear your reasons, neb so share
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: right behind you
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:32 pm

How would I be scum greg? My roleblock directly led to the GF lynch. No way a mafia roleblocker would sacrifice GF.
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby gregwolf121 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:38 pm

forgot about that, sorry, my thought was along the lines of occam's razors, the simpleist solution is often the right one, and its fairly simply for a mafia roleblocker to simply claim town roleblocker, same role but different alignment, and that was my thought.

the question now is do we want to discuss more or should we lynch neb now?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: right behind you
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Okay, here's my reasons that Chuck is scum:

1. His refusal to give information on his actions.
a. He claims JOAT...but a JOAT with only Roleblock, investigate and vig. Why no Doc? Don't JOATs typically have 4 abilities?
1) He used Investigate N1
2) He used roleblock N2
3) He claims to have done nothing...leaving his vig ability.
b. On top of this, he has been rather stingy with the details of his night actions until pressed.

2. On D3, Chuck called me out for being SK. This was when his choice was between Jonty and me. He KNEW Jonty was mafia, therefore narrowing in on me as the SK. He was pretty confident in his call. The only way he could be so confident is because he's mafia, and had more information than anyone else. Fortunately, for me, he couldn't elaborate on his case more or questions may have come up about what he all knew.

3. We know there is a mafia roleblocker. N2, both Chuck and Saf claimed to block somebody. There have only ever been 2 roleblocks each night. As I see it, there are only 2 possibilities...both of which involve Chuck lying. LAL applies here.

4. We know Sheep is clear. We know who I am. Let's look at the other possibilities:
a. Chuck is mafia roleblocker - Most likely option.
b. Chuck is town JOAT - This means Greg is clear, per Chuck's investigation, leaving Saf as the mafia roleblocker. I find this unlikely given saf's contribution and the fact that it leaves the other roleblocking ability gone...which can't happen.
c. Chuck is town JOAT, Greg is mafia? - Highly unlikely that mafia had two godfathers and one was also a roleblocker.
d. Sheep is mafia? Highly unlikely as we had a backup cop, with no counterclaim to the cop role.

That's why Chuck is the mafia roleblocker. Will town win if they leave him until tomorrow...odds are 75 - 25 in town's favor, I think. However, saf cannot block chuck as proven with last night's actions. Leaving sheep dead, and the last two town to question who they should trust. It's much cleaner for town to lynch Chuck today, and leave me for tomorrow. Much cleaner.
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby thechuck51 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:17 am

Neb, why in the world would we trust you? you've admitted to being the SK but now you would like to do whatever you can to help town win? I don't see you as the type of person that doesn't play to his win condition so I don't think you would just decide to help town unless it benefits you. If town mislynches today it loses. That's your only chance of winning. So i see no reason to pass up a sure thing because the SK has a hunch.
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:23 pm

thechuck51 wrote:Neb, why in the world would we trust you? you've admitted to being the SK but now you would like to do whatever you can to help town win? I don't see you as the type of person that doesn't play to his win condition so I don't think you would just decide to help town unless it benefits you. If town mislynches today it loses. That's your only chance of winning. So i see no reason to pass up a sure thing because the SK has a hunch.

Well, that was an excellent rebuttal (sarcasm).

Yes, it does seem as if I am doing all the work here...you're welcome town!
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Regardless, if you ARE the SK, it still makes sense to lynch you neb because you guarantee that we have one less NK.

vote neb
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:35 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Regardless, if you ARE the SK, it still makes sense to lynch you neb because you guarantee that we have one less NK.

vote neb


Well, it was my last chance. I had to try something. 8-)
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby new guy1 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:06 pm

Official Vote Count:

nebuchadnezer: Sheepofdumb, thechuck, Safariguy LYNCH


I will write the scene later, I have prior engagements tonight but might get to it either before or after. You may send in night actions if you want.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby new guy1 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:51 pm

As Samael walked towards the tree in which he would be hung, he gave hurried and swift glances of his surroundings. He had already cut the bindings for his hands and was waiting for the perfect moment to kill as many of the remaining town members as he could so he could possibly escape. As soon as he was told to turn around towards the mob, he pulled his knife from his pants and ran toward them, but was stopped short by a town member with the town's axe. It was quite easy to identify the weapon as the mark of the serial killer.

Nebuchadnezer, Samael, Third Party SK has been lynched!

Night actions due by June 24th.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Night 5: A Sigh of Relief

Postby new guy1 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:12 pm

In the middle of the night, in one of the less visited parts of town, there stood a man with the body of his victim at his feet. He recalled the events that had just occurred. He was waiting outside Briana's house for the right moment to kill her, but then he heard the opening of a door on the opposite side of her house. He looked in the window to find her room empty, and turned around to have a dart speed past his face. He kicked her to the ground and watched her weapon slide away. He paused only for a moment, and fired when she tried to crawl away. This was his memory to haunt him forever. He turned and ran away into the darkness.

Safariguy, Briana, Roleblocker has been shot!

Deadline is the the 29th of June. Extensions will be given if requested.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Day 6: The Final Day

Postby thechuck51 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:36 pm

sheepofdumb wrote:Tonight is the night I will probably die. Doc is dead and unless saf can save my ass there's not much I can do. Now I can tell you that Neb is scum. That will finish up one of the killers. I also think that greg is the other. But it could be chuck. Either way town should win. Vote Neb

Care to explain how you are still alive? saf seems like a sub-optimal kill when an unprotected cop is still alive. Also, why would you get neb as "scum" when he was actually SK? shouldn't you have gotten "not-town" or "guilty" or something instead because while he was anti-town, neb was not scum.

I'm leaning toward voting sheep. His "detective" claim doesn't match up with the "back-up cop". I'm wondering if that was a safe claim given to him by the mod and the back-up was backing ME up instead. He would have known who was town and who was scum so it would have been easy for him to fake results. Jonty was a goon in a non-vanilla game so he was an easy sacrifice to get town cred. He didn't "catch" neb until I had laid out that he was SK and mafia would have wanted him dead as much as town. And the fact that I got gregwolf as town makes me reluctant to vote him. But I have an ace in the hole, I still have my vig left so we may have a chance to win since it seems the mod lets whatever action gets sent in first take precedent. However, that is a risky proposition, I'd rather get it right today.
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby thechuck51 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:44 pm

sheepofdumb wrote:Tonight is the night I will probably die. Doc is dead and unless saf can save my ass there's not much I can do. Now I can tell you that Neb is scum. That will finish up one of the killers. I also think that greg is the other. But it could be chuck. Either way town should win. Vote Neb

f*ck! greg has to be town and you are trying to set up a mislynch on him. The scene from night 2 clears him. N2 I blocked IB who targeted jonty. jonty turned out to be a goon so he couldn't be the guy that patched himself up. TFO as GF could have been BP but that would mean mafia targeted themselves so gregwolf has to be the BP and he is town.
show: N2 Scene

vote sheep
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby sheepofdumb on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:03 pm

thechuck51 wrote:
sheepofdumb wrote:Tonight is the night I will probably die. Doc is dead and unless saf can save my ass there's not much I can do. Now I can tell you that Neb is scum. That will finish up one of the killers. I also think that greg is the other. But it could be chuck. Either way town should win. Vote Neb

f*ck! greg has to be town and you are trying to set up a mislynch on him. The scene from night 2 clears him. N2 I blocked IB who targeted jonty. jonty turned out to be a goon so he couldn't be the guy that patched himself up. TFO as GF could have been BP but that would mean mafia targeted themselves so gregwolf has to be the BP and he is town.
show: N2 Scene

vote sheep


Well there's no way I could be scum and know that Neb was the SK. And all our lynches have been dead on. So by clearing Greg you condemned yourself. Also, I got scum when I looked at you. Vote Chuck
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
User avatar
Corporal sheepofdumb
 
Posts: 1896
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby thechuck51 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:19 am

sheepofdumb wrote:Well there's no way I could be scum and know that Neb was the SK. And all our lynches have been dead on. So by clearing Greg you condemned yourself. Also, I got scum when I looked at you. Vote Chuck

PoE could tell you who the SK was. What exactly did your result say when you "investigated" neb? was it "scum"?

and of course you "got scum on me". Gregwolf is clearly town so you have to try and mislynch me.

Would you care to give your thoughts as to why you weren't NK'd?
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby sheepofdumb on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:50 am

thechuck51 wrote:
sheepofdumb wrote:Well there's no way I could be scum and know that Neb was the SK. And all our lynches have been dead on. So by clearing Greg you condemned yourself. Also, I got scum when I looked at you. Vote Chuck

PoE could tell you who the SK was. What exactly did your result say when you "investigated" neb? was it "scum"?

and of course you "got scum on me". Gregwolf is clearly town so you have to try and mislynch me.

Would you care to give your thoughts as to why you weren't NK'd?


Yes, the result was "scum". And if you are implying that I am scum trying to mislynch then you'd think I'd leave my GF alive. He would show up as town to any investigation.

If you are trying to imply that you're the cop it's a little too late for that. You already claimed JOAT and I've been cleaning the town of scum.

Why am I alive? Stupid scum. Then again with safari alive you might have been RB'd trying to kill me. The scum is certainly in a bad spot. TFO scummarining and getting himself lynched, not counterclaiming to try and mislynch me.

So tell me, how is it that the scum got to the RB'er and you came up to my investigation as scum? Oh, and remember, I've not only lynched mafia, but the SK'er as well.

Unfortunately I'm going to be gone for a week starting this afternoon. But I do believe that if the game does not end when chuck is lynched that Greg would be the final scum.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
User avatar
Corporal sheepofdumb
 
Posts: 1896
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby thechuck51 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:20 pm

sheepofdumb wrote:Yes, the result was "scum". And if you are implying that I am scum trying to mislynch then you'd think I'd leave my GF alive. He would show up as town to any investigation.

then you screwed up scum, because neb wasn't scum, he was 3rd party SK.
If you are trying to imply that you're the cop it's a little too late for that. You already claimed JOAT and I've been cleaning the town of scum.

i'm not saying i'm the cop, i'm saying maybe the back-up cop backed up my 1-shot investigation. remeber that you claimed "detective" and not cop. I'll get to you "cleaning house" later.
Why am I alive? Stupid scum. Then again with safari alive you might have been RB'd trying to kill me. The scum is certainly in a bad spot. TFO scummarining and getting himself lynched, not counterclaiming to try and mislynch me.

or your scum playing a clever gambit
So tell me, how is it that the scum got to the RB'er and you came up to my investigation as scum? Oh, and remember, I've not only lynched mafia, but the SK'er as well.

becuase you are the mafia roleblocker and not a detective. you kill saf so you can now call me scum for an easy mis-lynch. Don't get hurt patting yourself on the back scum. saf is the reason TFO got lynched, neb was SK by process of elimination and jonty was an easy sacrifice because a) he was probably going to get lynched anyway and b) he was a goon in a non vanilla game.
Unfortunately I'm going to be gone for a week starting this afternoon. But I do believe that if the game does not end when chuck is lynched that Greg would be the final scum.

you've already agreed that gregwolf is town but now I could be a mislynch? what happened to you "scum" result on me? How the heck did we buy your claim for so long?
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby sheepofdumb on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:51 pm

thechuck51 wrote:
sheepofdumb wrote:Yes, the result was "scum". And if you are implying that I am scum trying to mislynch then you'd think I'd leave my GF alive. He would show up as town to any investigation.

then you screwed up scum, because neb wasn't scum, he was 3rd party SK.

Doesn't exactly matter to a cop (and if you remember, Cop/detective are interchangeable). Neb was a bad guy and I found that he was guilty in my investigation.

If you are trying to imply that you're the cop it's a little too late for that. You already claimed JOAT and I've been cleaning the town of scum.

i'm not saying i'm the cop, i'm saying maybe the back-up cop backed up my 1-shot investigation. remeber that you claimed "detective" and not cop. I'll get to you "cleaning house" later.

Well good, because if Greg is BP and you're a Joat then I'm the cop. So if you say greg is town, and it's between you and I to be the scum. The non-scum here would have to be the cop, which I am. Ergo, you're the scum.

Why am I alive? Stupid scum. Then again with safari alive you might have been RB'd trying to kill me. The scum is certainly in a bad spot. TFO scummarining and getting himself lynched, not counterclaiming to try and mislynch me.

or your scum playing a clever gambit

WIFOM, or your scum playing a clever gambit.

So tell me, how is it that the scum got to the RB'er and you came up to my investigation as scum? Oh, and remember, I've not only lynched mafia, but the SK'er as well.

becuase you are the mafia roleblocker and not a detective. you kill saf so you can now call me scum for an easy mis-lynch. Don't get hurt patting yourself on the back scum. saf is the reason TFO got lynched, neb was SK by process of elimination and jonty was an easy sacrifice because a) he was probably going to get lynched anyway and b) he was a goon in a non vanilla game.

See my previous statement, that logic leaves no detective in the game. If you stand by your JOAT claim then there is not cop and thus the back-up cop makes no sense.

Unfortunately I'm going to be gone for a week starting this afternoon. But I do believe that if the game does not end when chuck is lynched that Greg would be the final scum.

you've already agreed that gregwolf is town but now I could be a mislynch? what happened to you "scum" result on me? How the heck did we buy your claim for so long?


Actually I dun goofed, didn't check to see who all was alive. Sorry greg. Lynch chuck and the game is over. Lynch me and town loses. Either way, GG. I'll be leaving for the week now. Later guys.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
User avatar
Corporal sheepofdumb
 
Posts: 1896
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Re: Day 6: The Final Day

Postby sheepofdumb on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:51 pm

EBWOP, I screwed up the formatting due to laziness, shouldn't be too hard to figure out :P.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
User avatar
Corporal sheepofdumb
 
Posts: 1896
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Re: Day 6: The Final Day

Postby gregwolf121 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:56 pm

hi guys, well not much needs said, im town, and there needs to be a cop, and sheep hasn't been counter-claimed, so its far more likely that chuck is scum. and if sheep is scum, very unlikely than it was a very well played bluff anywaysvote chuck. time for the game to end
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: right behind you
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Day 6: The Final Day

Postby thechuck51 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:21 pm

We have no shot now, that's game over. I wish gregwolf would have taken some time to really think this through before voting
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Day 6: The Final Day

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:56 pm

thechuck51 wrote:We have no shot now, that's game over. I wish gregwolf would have taken some time to really think this through before voting


Your full of it :lol:
Image

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Day 6: The Final Day

Postby thechuck51 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:08 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:We have no shot now, that's game over. I wish gregwolf would have taken some time to really think this through before voting


Your full of it :lol:

And your dead so shut it! ;)
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login