CYOC II Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby StubbsKVM on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:18 pm

Exactly, that's Why I said Haymitch would be town, but there could be another third party.
User avatar
Corporal StubbsKVM
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: Belgium
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby new guy1 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:04 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:Exactly, that's Why I said Haymitch would be town, but there could be another third party.



So you dont mean another, you mean a different party (meaning other than the Haymitch possibility), right?
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby edocsil on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:22 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Unvote vote blakebowling


Lets have him modkilled/vig'ed and lets not waste the towns time with an inactive

Also FOS doom for saying we should play lynch the inactive with so much to go on.

TYVM @ strike and / for their well thought out posts.

My personal opinion is to interrogate neb. I think he tried to get some town cred for the whole jonty thing and when it backfired he tried to cover his buddie. Vote neb strike and / both raise valid points and I could go with several of their cases if others don't agree with me.

Still on the road for work and back on Sunday. I'll see if I can get something more constructive going this coming week.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby StubbsKVM on Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:17 pm

new guy1 wrote:
StubbsKVM wrote:Exactly, that's Why I said Haymitch would be town, but there could be another third party.



So you dont mean another, you mean a different party (meaning other than the Haymitch possibility), right?


Exactly. I may have failed on that gramatically. Should I have said "an other" instead of "another"??

I wish Dutch was the universal language... Well not really. English is way cooler!

While I'm at it, how about some teaching?

"Town" in Dutch is "stad".

And yes, I'm drunk.
User avatar
Corporal StubbsKVM
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: Belgium
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby new guy1 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:24 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:
new guy1 wrote:
StubbsKVM wrote:Exactly, that's Why I said Haymitch would be town, but there could be another third party.



So you dont mean another, you mean a different party (meaning other than the Haymitch possibility), right?


Exactly. I may have failed on that gramatically. Should I have said "an other" instead of "another"??

I wish Dutch was the universal language... Well not really. English is way cooler!

While I'm at it, how about some teaching?

"Town" in Dutch is "stad".

And yes, I'm drunk.


Thanks for the information, and I withdrawal my interest in knowing your roll :D
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:19 pm

aage wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:Interesting. Mafia roleblocker dead already. Does anyone think follow the cop could work at this moment? Or are there still anti town roles that can put a spanner in the works?


Busdriver.

Possibility. Of course it will screw with the results, but this depends on the busdriver actually targeting the person the cop is targeting. Which given the large numbers, is a bit unlikely at this point. But it's a valid point, too many unknowns to consider that now.

I'm more worried about the doc save getting thrown out and having a dead cop next day. Iy's day two and I see no reason to call for a cop claim yet.

This is mere speculation though. I'm pretty sure scum has more aces up their sleeve.

The'boom' referred to a mafia lynch, obviously.

Also, more town info, someone gave me god powers last night, thanks for that whoever you are. From the mod's pm there was no reason to distrust the godpower so I used it, because it let me do my action twice. Not going to disclose anything else, but thought I should mention this.

I think this is definitely something that can be confirmed at some point whether or not the gift of god/double role usage is indeed Haymitch or not. However, it does bring up the possibility that a BP gift giver is extremely powerful unless the gift giving is one shot. I'm more inclined to believe that the gift giver is separate from Haymitch as I don't see a strong connection besides flavor for it being Haymitch.

And / is right, I was too defensive of the jonty lynch. Day 1 usually makes me more cautious on roles that I think can be verified.
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby new guy1 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:29 pm

I agree with saf that the two are probably separate. One role having that much power probably would not be in the game.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby spiesr on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Very interesting. I'm quite sure I'll be pretty high on the list of people to look at, given that Jonty was scum. Boy did I make a bad choice to unvote him. :x
I'm not entirely comfortable with this post. I am getting the vibe that you are trying to deflect here hoping that you can sort of trivialize things before they get moving.
Vote Nebuchadnezer. I would like to see how you react if things do sort to go forward on that front.
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (3)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby new guy1 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:45 pm

spiesr wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:Very interesting. I'm quite sure I'll be pretty high on the list of people to look at, given that Jonty was scum. Boy did I make a bad choice to unvote him. :x
I'm not entirely comfortable with this post. I am getting the vibe that you are trying to deflect here hoping that you can sort of trivialize things before they get moving.
Vote Nebuchadnezer. I would like to see how you react if things do sort to go forward on that front.



Im split on it. I see how it is scummy, but I do the same thing all the time (that is call myself out), and Im usually town when I do that. I can see why he would say it, but then again I now see why I shouldnt do it anymore :D It looks so scummy.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby aage on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:34 am

safariguy5 wrote:
aage wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:Interesting. Mafia roleblocker dead already. Does anyone think follow the cop could work at this moment? Or are there still anti town roles that can put a spanner in the works?


Busdriver.

Possibility. Of course it will screw with the results, but this depends on the busdriver actually targeting the person the cop is targeting. Which given the large numbers, is a bit unlikely at this point. But it's a valid point, too many unknowns to consider that now.

I'm more worried about the doc save getting thrown out and having a dead cop next day. Iy's day two and I see no reason to call for a cop claim yet.

This is mere speculation though. I'm pretty sure scum has more aces up their sleeve.

The'boom' referred to a mafia lynch, obviously.

Also, more town info, someone gave me god powers last night, thanks for that whoever you are. From the mod's pm there was no reason to distrust the godpower so I used it, because it let me do my action twice. Not going to disclose anything else, but thought I should mention this.

I think this is definitely something that can be confirmed at some point whether or not the gift of god/double role usage is indeed Haymitch or not. However, it does bring up the possibility that a BP gift giver is extremely powerful unless the gift giving is one shot. I'm more inclined to believe that the gift giver is separate from Haymitch as I don't see a strong connection besides flavor for it being Haymitch.

And / is right, I was too defensive of the jonty lynch. Day 1 usually makes me more cautious on roles that I think can be verified.

It's not one-shot. It would be ridiculous to give godpowers to me on day 1 without knowing anything about my role. I could be a commuter for all he knows, in which case the ability would've done nothing. I expect someone to receive "god powers" tonight again.

The gift giver is probably not Haymitch (and if he is, Haymitch was saved by someone else), there is still the possibility that someone busdrove Haymitch with the mafia roleblocker and we all got lucky. If he has god powers, he did not save himself.

1. Haymitch is known to the rest of town and town wouldn't dare lynch him when he's pretty much proven bulletproof, would they? *Glances at Aage*
Depends on what he claims.

I can vouch for the Dutch-English translation error being legit.

Blake should be modkilled or vigged, I don't know if there are replacements available. This is why I want to look into Doom. / presented five cases, some of which are worth looking into today. Blake's case is the weakest, only post from him was his confirm, so definitely not worth looking into today or ever. Doom's reply to /'s post is to change his vote from /, who presented the cases, to Blake, who is the least interesting target of today.

If this were day 1 and we had nothing to go on, I wouldn't have minded Doom's post/vote pattern. However, we have quite a lot of information and a few fingers and votes flying around. His vote-post doesn't move the day forward, it slows the day down, unnecessarily so. I didn't respond to it right away because I was posting on my phone and simply overlooked it. I don't understand why only Edocsil responds to it, and even so I don't understand the ease with which he disregards it.

vote Doom
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby edocsil on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:48 am

I'm not sure I am quite ready to hang him over a single post. I was hoping to make a more accurate profile of him once returning home and seeing what neb had to say for himself. Recall that I was eager to examine neb/jonty relationships and was more or less what I intended to do from D1 if we got a scum lynch.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Neb is super scummy. However, when someone thrusts themself into the radar that much, I don't see much benefit in adding votes to the case.

The Stubbs slip-up was interesting, but not enough to hang over - it is in exactly the same boat as my case on /, so I can't go there. TFO is also borderline inactive, but blake moreso.

Don't have much of a read on saf/dj.

/ is still scummiest in my books, although I don't have much of a case on him. Since I can't fabricate a case out of nothing, I have to wait. I would like to wait by killing off inactives.

------------------------------------------

The rest is directed at aage:

In what way does my vote slow down the game? If there is so much information, why is the best vote you can manage the one on me?
show
User avatar
Captain DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 4235
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby spiesr on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:35 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:The rest is directed at aage:

In what way does my vote slow down the game?
In that past Day 1 we aren't going to lynch someone for being inactive unless the deadline forces us too?
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (3)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:37 pm

spiesr wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:The rest is directed at aage:

In what way does my vote slow down the game?
In that past Day 1 we aren't going to lynch someone for being inactive unless the deadline forces us too?


The longer the game goes on, the more liability they are to not only town, but the entire game.
show
User avatar
Captain DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 4235
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby pancakemix on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:43 pm

Vote Count

Blake - 1 (Doom)
Neb - 2 (Edoc, Spiesr)
Doom - 1 (Aage)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline will be July 6 at 23:59 ET.

Blake will be prodded
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7909
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Heading for the light
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby aage on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:40 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
spiesr wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:The rest is directed at aage:

In what way does my vote slow down the game?
In that past Day 1 we aren't going to lynch someone for being inactive unless the deadline forces us to?


The longer the game goes on, the more liability they are to not only town, but the entire game.

This would be true if we were to wait for Blake to make a defense against your vote which wouldn't even have been needed in the first place if you hadn't cast it. By casting that vote I think you signaled that we should waste our time putting Blake on L-2 without him ever responding as usual.

If there is so much information, why is the best vote you can manage the one on me?
Because you choose to ignore that information. Also, my post was longer than "vote doom".
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby aage on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:47 am

Sorry about the doublepost.
DoomYoshi wrote:Neb is super scummy. However, when someone thrusts themself into the radar that much, I don't see much benefit in adding votes to the case.
Lynching scummy people actually does yield benefit. You should explain why you don't just put your money where your mouth is, because this argument is ridiculous.
The Stubbs slip-up was interesting, but not enough to hang over - it is in exactly the same boat as my case on /, so I can't go there. TFO is also borderline inactive, but blake moreso.
I agree on all parts, irrelevant mostly... except that we shouldn't care about Blake.
Don't have much of a read on saf/dj.

/ is still scummiest in my books, although I don't have much of a case on him. Since I can't fabricate a case out of nothing, I have to wait. I would like to wait by killing off inactives.
Inactives likely are town. Scummy people are more likely to be scum (hence the adjective). Your reasoning is easy and faulty, and I don't see how this benefits town.


Do I want to lynch Doom over this? I think I do. But several others are fine too.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby new guy1 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:26 pm

aage wrote:Sorry about the doublepost.
DoomYoshi wrote:Neb is super scummy. However, when someone thrusts themself into the radar that much, I don't see much benefit in adding votes to the case.
Lynching scummy people actually does yield benefit. You should explain why you don't just put your money where your mouth is, because this argument is ridiculous.
The Stubbs slip-up was interesting, but not enough to hang over - it is in exactly the same boat as my case on /, so I can't go there. TFO is also borderline inactive, but blake moreso.
I agree on all parts, irrelevant mostly... except that we shouldn't care about Blake.
Don't have much of a read on saf/dj.

/ is still scummiest in my books, although I don't have much of a case on him. Since I can't fabricate a case out of nothing, I have to wait. I would like to wait by killing off inactives.
Inactives likely are town. Scummy people are more likely to be scum (hence the adjective). Your reasoning is easy and faulty, and I don't see how this benefits town.


Do I want to lynch Doom over this? I think I do. But several others are fine too.


You know, Ive been raked over the coals for the same thing, so I think I'm going to (unvote) vote doomyoshi, mostly for not putting your money where your mouth is.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby edocsil on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Bah. Doom is right on all regards. Inactives kill the game, make it not fun due to the inability to deal with them weighing down votes, and are a general pain in the ass. The only reason this has been an issue to point it out was because it delayed our short day. We really need to resolve this fast, else this coming lynch is going to be decided by just a few votes because we in fact do not need a majority to lynch.

I would HIGHLY recommend forcing one of them (neb/doom/other scummies) to claim quickly, analyze the information and make a plan from there regarding a lynch, but we don't want to hang people who haven't claimed for several reasons.

We can't waste time here, so if you haven't weighed in on these issues or voted, please do so shortly or your voices will be ignored.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby aage on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:01 pm

edocsil wrote:Bah. Doom is right on all regards. Inactives kill the game, make it not fun due to the inability to deal with them weighing down votes, and are a general pain in the ass. The only reason this has been an issue to point it out was because it delayed our short day. We really need to resolve this fast, else this coming lynch is going to be decided by just a few votes because we in fact do not need a majority to lynch.

I would HIGHLY recommend forcing one of them (neb/doom/other scummies) to claim quickly, analyze the information and make a plan from there regarding a lynch, but we don't want to hang people who haven't claimed for several reasons.

We can't waste time here, so if you haven't weighed in on these issues or voted, please do so shortly or your voices will be ignored.

Why should we? Our short day was delayed by an inactive mod, not Blake. He isn't doing anything much, hence not a direct threat to town. Killing him off puts the game into night, and mafia is always stronger at night. Explain to me why we should waste an opportunity to lynch scum in favor of lynching someone who will die just fine on his own.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:10 pm

As I count it, both Doom and I have 2 votes each.

I'm not sure I can vote Doom...I don't really see the case on him.

I see little merit in Blake's case...but I do see more than voting Doom.

Since edoc has asked for info and a vote, I'll go ahead and vote Blake.

The inactive isn't helping, and we should have plenty of power roles to figure out somethings tonight. I'm willing to drop the dead weight and see what town can figure out tonight.
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby new guy1 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Ill take a night to think about the case on doomyoshi, and Ill Unvote, vote blake so that we dont mislynch a townie in haste.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:54 pm

I find a bit of irony in New Guy's post. Are we less likely to mislynch a townie in haste by going after qn inactive or by lynching someone who appears scummy?

Blake has a replacement in the wings witj soundman already willing to replace into the game. If blake doesnt become active, we still have someone to replace so that he doesnt slow us down.

vote doom

fos new guy and Neb if doom turns up scum, i feel that at least one of these two are also scum.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8170
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Put my money where my mouth is?

Why would I worry about Neb? Guarantee he is the default target for the majority of investigative roles already. At this point, if he is scum, he is going to start worrying and backpedaling so I don't need to add any more pressure... if he is truly scum, I will find out before too long.
show
User avatar
Captain DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 4235
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:57 pm

new guy1 wrote:Ill take a night to think about the case on doomyoshi, and Ill Unvote, vote blake so that we dont mislynch a townie in haste.


Once again, as in all NV games, I disagree with this argument.

Remember, jonty made the same argument day 1. FOS new guy. Will I vote? Let me mull it over.
show
User avatar
Captain DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 4235
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login