The first day of summer was due to dawn, and 18 people gathered at Stonehenge, awaiting for the sunrise. At 5:03 a.m. they all turned East waiting for the sunrise, declaring the start of summer (well, over here in the UK). As rays of light crept over the horizon, a horrifying screech rang out.
Jonathan - Vanilla Townie
had been murdered with an icicle. It seems that some winter worshippers have come to spoil the party; there is only one way to solve this ... by choosing to lynch people in the day and praying when you go to sleep that you don't get murdered (sounds legit). This is what the congregation of season infused worshippers decided.
1. This game is moderated by me (jonty125), I am the law. Whatever I say goes. If I make a mistake I’ll do my best to fix it. All roles will be given out randomly.
2. Do not quote any PMs you receive from the Mod. The only things you may post (loosely paraphrasing) are your roles (and anything associated with them), and alignment, during the active game. Once the game has concluded, feel free to post the rest of your personal information. You may not post your win condition, how many words are in your role PM, or any other kind of way to get around not quoting PMs. 3. If you forget your role, or you delete it, that is your own fault. I suggest not doing either. 4. All ‘votes’ and ‘unvotes’ must be in . If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Vote: Guybrush Threepwood) If you vote two or more times consecutively without an unvote in between them, then the first vote will be the one that gets tallied. red & bold 5. Lynching to end the day early, requires a majority of the vote, and once the majority has been reached any and all unvotes will not be counted. If deadline is reached AND if there is a majority from the turnout, then the lynch will still carry on. If there is a draw, there will be a 24 hour run-off period where voting is allowed and no discussion. only 6. Once your death scene has been posted, you are dead. You can no longer post anything revealing or of substance. Whining is alright, Voices from beyond the graveare alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed. 7. You may vote ‘no lynch’ to end the day without a death. 8. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your role specifically says you may do so. 9. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record. 10. Day scenes I write will be fun and comical, don’t read too far into them. No clues or game information will be hidden in the text. 11. Joking in the thread is fine, but don’t let it get carried away and take over as spam. 12. Be attentive and active in the game. If I see you are not posting at all, I will prod all those who are inactive. If there is no timely response, you will be replaced. 13. Each game ‘day’ will have a deadline. I will remind everyone if the deadline is near, and to look toward voting. 14. Similarly, each game ‘night’ will not last more than THREE 24 hour days. I will remind all those who have night choices when the deadline is near. If at the end of the third 24 hour day I have not received your night choice, you will have lost your choice action (I.E. for mafia, there would be a ‘no kill’, etc). 15. If you have any questions about whether you should or shouldn’t do something, or just need some clarification, feel free to PM me. Players 1. StubbsKVM 6. skillfusniper33 7. dazza2008 9. kgb007 10. safariguy5 11. Hensow 13. spiesr Dead 12. TheForgivenOne - Mia (Vanilla Townie)
killed Night One
3. Iron Butterfly - Peter (Vanilla Townie)
lynched Day Two
2. gregwolf121 - Benjamin (Vanilla Townie)
killed Night Two
5. thechuck51 Fircoal - Stephen (Vanilla Townie)
lynched Day Three
8. ghostly447 - Karen (Town 1-Shot Vigilante)
killed Night Three
4. new guy1 - Alistair (Town Tracker)
lynched Day Four
show: Sample Town PM
Dear player name, you are a player in the Summer vs. Winter Mafia, you are
Name (Role) Bio You believe in the awesome power of summer, and went to Stonehenge to worship. Now, however you are here to kill them winter worshippers who have come to trash the party. Special Abilities & Status Effects None Victory Condition You win when all threats to the summer worshippers have been eliminated. vs. SUMMER!! WINTER!! These are the colours I'll use to represent the factions!!
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.