A Cino Filled Mafia (2/27) *Game Over*

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby FloresDelMal on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:13 am

strike wolf wrote:I have received no indication that I am supposed to have a PR, so what say ye Flores?

Not.indication.i.just.write.like.this.for.my.own.amusement. :roll: .of.course.i.got.the.indication.*pokes.strike.with.a.stick*.MM.can.you.tell;exactly.what.my.pr.is.pls?
JamesKer1 wrote:Skip Scruffy is said to have a sister in the scene details. Does this clear all of the male population then for being that role?
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby FloresDelMal on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:20 am

anyway.since.neb.was.able.to.give.away.PR's.too.i.dont.understand.why.MM.assumes.that.his.PR'.giving.got.switched.also.everyones.forgot.about.jointy's.PR.
JamesKer1 wrote:Skip Scruffy is said to have a sister in the scene details. Does this clear all of the male population then for being that role?
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby Rodion on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:33 am

Minister Masket wrote:I think Rodion's last post raises more questions than answers.
I don't see how you can come out as busdriver and then claim you didn't switch my actions, as they clearly were.

Unless you want us to believe there were more than two busdrivers, which I find extremely unlikely.

I can say the same thing about you. With Mandy being dead and me being a busdriver that didn't switch your target, I don't see how your action could've been interfered with (actually, there are infinite ways sine this is a Fircoal game, but I can't really know which one).

Oh, I forgot to tell I was voteless D2 because Mandy died N1.

Anyway, it would be really nice if you could answer us this:

Rodion wrote:Do you feel you can disclose a little more about your power? For instance, do you get to decide your target's PR? If not, how can you tell whether Flores' PR was derived from your action or from Neb's?

FloresDelMal wrote:anyway.since.neb.was.able.to.give.away.PR's.too.i.dont.understand.why.MM.assumes that.his.PR'.giving.got.switched.also.everyones.forgot.about.jointy's.PR.
Brigadier Rodion

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Minister Masket on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:36 am

Basically I can decide my target's PR (as with ga7) but I don't have to. If that's the case then Fircoal/TWO pick something random, which is what I'm assuming has happened with Flores here. I left it to the mod/s last night because I couldn't think of anything witty.

I guess it's possible there are other PR givers out there, but I'm not convinced.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Cadet Minister Masket

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby jonty125 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:41 am

Minister Masket wrote:Basically I can decide my target's PR (as with ga7) but I don't have to. If that's the case then Fircoal/TWO pick something random, which is what I'm assuming has happened with Flores here. I left it to the mod/s last night because I couldn't think of anything witty.

I guess it's possible there are other PR givers out there, but I'm not convinced.

Was not the late Neb a PR gifter?
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby safariguy5 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:46 pm

If there indeed are multiple of the same roles with different alignments, I could see both a PR giver as a town and a PR giver as mafia. Ditto for busdriver.
Captain safariguy5
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer

Medals: 67
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Postby Minister Masket on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Well....a lead's a lead I guess.

Vote Flores

If my PR went to you then so did my red light result.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Cadet Minister Masket

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Rodion on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:45 pm

I don't see this day ending without at least 2 claims out of these 3: Flores, Jonty and MM.

I'd also like to see Gregwolf, Sheep, Epic Pie and Mtamburini post (a lot, preferably) before day ends.
Brigadier Rodion

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Postby sheepofdumb on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:35 am

Well if the bus driver says he didn't mess with the result then how did it get on Flores? Something doesn't add up.

Meantime Coffee man is absolutely toxic and that speed hammer is super scummy. If we are looking for scum I'm pretty sure its him. Vote Caffeine
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:41 am

sheepofdumb wrote:Well if the bus driver says he didn't mess with the result then how did it get on Flores? Something doesn't add up.

Meantime Coffee man is absolutely toxic and that speed hammer is super scummy. If we are looking for scum I'm pretty sure its him. Vote Caffeine

Regardless of the fact I stopped DY from killing for two nights, or at least tried to, I guess someone screwed that up for one night.

At least Rodion has some sense, everyone else just jumping on a bandwagon. And I look scummy? Hah.
Captain iAmCaffeine

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6)
General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (2)

Postby sheepofdumb on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:06 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
sheepofdumb wrote:Well if the bus driver says he didn't mess with the result then how did it get on Flores? Something doesn't add up.

Regardless of the fact I stopped DY from killing for two nights, or at least tried to, I guess someone screwed that up for one night.

At least Rodion has some sense, everyone else just jumping on a bandwagon. And I look scummy? Hah.

Care to explain how you did that?
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:09 am

sheepofdumb wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

Care to explain how you did that?

Nope.
Captain iAmCaffeine

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6)

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:33 am

I think that it's possible Neb's last night action was to give the PR to Flores. Not exactly sure what happened to MM's PR gift, but I suppose that can be sorted out later. However, no explanation by caffeine about how he stopped DY? At this stage in the game, withholding information is not all that useful as the game will probably end soon and if you die now, the aggregate amount of information we lose is much more detrimental to town than if you die early in the game.
Captain safariguy5
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer

Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:33 am

Oh, and unvote vote caffeine
Captain safariguy5
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer

General Contribution (8)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:51 am

I can block people's night actions okay? N1 I can't remember. N2 and N3 I blocked DY. N4 I blocked jonty.
Captain iAmCaffeine

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives