A Cino Filled Mafia (2/27) *Game Over*

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby jonty125 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:48 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I can block people's night actions okay? N1 I can't remember. N2 and N3 I blocked DY. N4 I blocked jonty.


I was not blocked on N4.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:40 pm

We already had one town roleblocker dead, nothing indicates to me that we have two of the same roles on the same alignment unless one of them is some sort of sanity role. And an insane roleblocker would be absolutely useless.

Also, as said before, blocking doom doesn't necessarily block the mafia kill, depending on the mechanics of the particular game, any mafia member can make the kill or the leader, so blocking Doom wouldn't prevent his kill unless he's the only member left in his group.

I see no reason not to unvote you. If you're town, you have a near useless role, and I think it's much more likely you're not town.
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby FloresDelMal on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:29 pm

BtwMyPrIsNotPunctuationButAbscenceOfSpacingIJustChoseToUse"."ForMakeMySelfMoreReadableAndIAmQuiteSureThisWasAPartingGiftFromNebAfterIAskedAVigKillOnHim
Image
JamesKer1 wrote:Skip Scruffy is said to have a sister in the scene details. Does this clear all of the male population then for being that role?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:33 pm
Location: Having no adventures in france
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby Rodion on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:04 pm

So, Flores, you're saying MM got a red light on Jonty?

Caffeine, I suggest you make a full claim. Your partial claim is only making people more confused/incredulous. It'd be good to know more about you so we can decide whether to lynch you or focus on the MM/Flores/Jonty situation. Do note that I'd rather follow the "cop's" lead, but with you claiming to have roleblocked Yoshi when a town roleblocker has already died and simultaneously denying that you're a jailkeeper, things get hard to believe and I can't blame Saf for sticking with his vote on you.
Image
User avatar
General Rodion
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (14/27) *Day 4* Oh Look It's Day

Postby Minister Masket on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:23 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:I am Jigglypuff, roleblocker, and I keep blocking saf (i dont remember n1 anymore) but if his kills aren't going through, i am probably ineffective.


iAmCaffeine wrote:I can block people's night actions okay? N1 I can't remember. N2 and N3 I blocked DY. N4 I blocked jonty.


Image

Unvote Flores
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Image
User avatar
Cadet Minister Masket
 
Posts: 4893
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:24 pm
Location: On The Brink
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby strike wolf on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:13 am

It seems increasingly obvious to me that as much as I distrust Caffeine, the only positive way for this day to proceed would be to pursue either Flores and/or jonty (depending if we believe the claims). I am leaning towards Jonty at this point but I will wait to hear what everyone's thinking before I unvote caffeine or vote someone else.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8272
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:38 am

strike wolf wrote:It seems increasingly obvious to me that as much as I distrust Caffeine, the only positive way for this day to proceed would be to pursue either Flores and/or jonty (depending if we believe the claims). I am leaning towards Jonty at this point but I will wait to hear what everyone's thinking before I unvote caffeine or vote someone else.

Wait, how do you mean "positive" exactly? Are you saying you believe his partial claim? Or do you believe we're being too harsh with our line of questioning? Honestly, I believe unless he makes a more substantial claim, I don't see a better lead.
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby strike wolf on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:09 am

safariguy5 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:It seems increasingly obvious to me that as much as I distrust Caffeine, the only positive way for this day to proceed would be to pursue either Flores and/or jonty (depending if we believe the claims). I am leaning towards Jonty at this point but I will wait to hear what everyone's thinking before I unvote caffeine or vote someone else.

Wait, how do you mean "positive" exactly? Are you saying you believe his partial claim? Or do you believe we're being too harsh with our line of questioning? Honestly, I believe unless he makes a more substantial claim, I don't see a better lead.


I would say that Caffeine could give us scum but it seems that between Flores and Jonty there is a greater chance for it and we can use that extra night to form more opinions on Caffeine. Secondly, investigating cases on Flores and Jonty, may make Rodion's claims in this game more significant. If we go after caffeine, I think we'll just run into the same Flores and Jonty problem tomorrow.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8272
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby jonty125 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:14 am

strike wolf wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:It seems increasingly obvious to me that as much as I distrust Caffeine, the only positive way for this day to proceed would be to pursue either Flores and/or jonty (depending if we believe the claims). I am leaning towards Jonty at this point but I will wait to hear what everyone's thinking before I unvote caffeine or vote someone else.

Wait, how do you mean "positive" exactly? Are you saying you believe his partial claim? Or do you believe we're being too harsh with our line of questioning? Honestly, I believe unless he makes a more substantial claim, I don't see a better lead.


I would say that Caffeine could give us scum but it seems that between Flores and Jonty there is a greater chance for it and we can use that extra night to form more opinions on Caffeine. Secondly, investigating cases on Flores and Jonty, may make Rodion's claims in this game more significant. If we go after caffeine, I think we'll just run into the same Flores and Jonty problem tomorrow.


That may be true, but Caffeine lies.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby gregwolf121 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:33 am

jonty125 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:It seems increasingly obvious to me that as much as I distrust Caffeine, the only positive way for this day to proceed would be to pursue either Flores and/or jonty (depending if we believe the claims). I am leaning towards Jonty at this point but I will wait to hear what everyone's thinking before I unvote caffeine or vote someone else.

Wait, how do you mean "positive" exactly? Are you saying you believe his partial claim? Or do you believe we're being too harsh with our line of questioning? Honestly, I believe unless he makes a more substantial claim, I don't see a better lead.


I would say that Caffeine could give us scum but it seems that between Flores and Jonty there is a greater chance for it and we can use that extra night to form more opinions on Caffeine. Secondly, investigating cases on Flores and Jonty, may make Rodion's claims in this game more significant. If we go after caffeine, I think we'll just run into the same Flores and Jonty problem tomorrow.


That may be true, but Caffeine lies.

would you care to elaborate? in what way has caffeine lied
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: right behind you
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby jonty125 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:20 am

gregwolf121 wrote:
jonty125 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:It seems increasingly obvious to me that as much as I distrust Caffeine, the only positive way for this day to proceed would be to pursue either Flores and/or jonty (depending if we believe the claims). I am leaning towards Jonty at this point but I will wait to hear what everyone's thinking before I unvote caffeine or vote someone else.

Wait, how do you mean "positive" exactly? Are you saying you believe his partial claim? Or do you believe we're being too harsh with our line of questioning? Honestly, I believe unless he makes a more substantial claim, I don't see a better lead.


I would say that Caffeine could give us scum but it seems that between Flores and Jonty there is a greater chance for it and we can use that extra night to form more opinions on Caffeine. Secondly, investigating cases on Flores and Jonty, may make Rodion's claims in this game more significant. If we go after caffeine, I think we'll just run into the same Flores and Jonty problem tomorrow.


That may be true, but Caffeine lies.

would you care to elaborate? in what way has caffeine lied


jonty125 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I can block people's night actions okay? N1 I can't remember. N2 and N3 I blocked DY. N4 I blocked jonty.


I was not blocked on N4
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:34 am

jonty125 wrote:
gregwolf121 wrote:
jonty125 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:It seems increasingly obvious to me that as much as I distrust Caffeine, the only positive way for this day to proceed would be to pursue either Flores and/or jonty (depending if we believe the claims). I am leaning towards Jonty at this point but I will wait to hear what everyone's thinking before I unvote caffeine or vote someone else.

Wait, how do you mean "positive" exactly? Are you saying you believe his partial claim? Or do you believe we're being too harsh with our line of questioning? Honestly, I believe unless he makes a more substantial claim, I don't see a better lead.


I would say that Caffeine could give us scum but it seems that between Flores and Jonty there is a greater chance for it and we can use that extra night to form more opinions on Caffeine. Secondly, investigating cases on Flores and Jonty, may make Rodion's claims in this game more significant. If we go after caffeine, I think we'll just run into the same Flores and Jonty problem tomorrow.


That may be true, but Caffeine lies.

would you care to elaborate? in what way has caffeine lied


jonty125 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I can block people's night actions okay? N1 I can't remember. N2 and N3 I blocked DY. N4 I blocked jonty.


I was not blocked on N4


I have not lied. If my block didn't work then there is nothing I can do about that, but you were who I went for N4.

@MM - I genuinely cannot remember N1, although I'm pretty sure it was Neb or DY, probably the former.
Image
User avatar
Major iAmCaffeine
 
Posts: 3807
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby The Weird One on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:56 am

Votecount coming sometime within the next seventeen hours that I feel conscious enough to make one...
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
User avatar
Sergeant The Weird One
 
Posts: 7230
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: cursing the spiteful dice gods
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby Rodion on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:20 am

A possible Strike/Jonty swap could explain both Jonty's PR and Caffeine's block on Jonty not working.

Strike, is there any chance you can confirm whether you've been blocked yourself?

I think we can let Caffeine claim at L-2 and then move on depending on whether we believe him. Or simply move on if there isn't enough heat to -2 him.
Image
User avatar
General Rodion
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby strike wolf on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:01 am

If I had reason to say either way, I would have mentioned it. I cannot prove whether I was blocked or not last night.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8272
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby FloresDelMal on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:04 pm

Rodion wrote:So, Flores, you're saying MM got a red light on Jonty?


IDontKnowHowMMRolesWorkAndIAmNoTrackerSoICanOnlyTalkForMyselfAndIMeantWhatISaid.OnOtherHandIAgreeThatWeNeedToHearMoreFromCaffAndMMIfWePlanToClearThingsUp.
Image
JamesKer1 wrote:Skip Scruffy is said to have a sister in the scene details. Does this clear all of the male population then for being that role?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:33 pm
Location: Having no adventures in france
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (14/27) *Day 4* Oh Look It's Day

Postby FloresDelMal on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Minister Masket wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:I am Jigglypuff, roleblocker, and I keep blocking saf (i dont remember n1 anymore) but if his kills aren't going through, i am probably ineffective.


iAmCaffeine wrote:I can block people's night actions okay? N1 I can't remember. N2 and N3 I blocked DY. N4 I blocked jonty.

[/b]


QFT.How.in.hell.can.they."forget".a.night.action.I.have.actions.i.made.on.2010.on.my.inbox.and.i.am.supposed.to.swallow.this.BS?.jonty.is.not.entirely.wrong.when.he.says.LAL
Image
JamesKer1 wrote:Skip Scruffy is said to have a sister in the scene details. Does this clear all of the male population then for being that role?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:33 pm
Location: Having no adventures in france
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby The Weird One on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Official-ish Votecount

With 11 alive, one would think that it takes six to lynch.


iAmCaffeine - 5 (strike wolf [p95], jonty125 [p96], FloresDelMal [p96], sheepofdumb [p97], safariguy5 [p97])



If your vote is there and you think you unvoted, please say so.
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
User avatar
Sergeant The Weird One
 
Posts: 7230
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: cursing the spiteful dice gods
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby Fircoal on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:05 am

The Weird One wrote:Official-ish Votecount

With 11 alive, one would think that it takes six to lynch.


iAmCaffeine - 5 (strike wolf [p95], jonty125 [p96], FloresDelMal [p96], sheepofdumb [p97], safariguy5 [p97])



If your vote is there and you think you unvoted, please say so.


Fir confirms this vote count and notes that Caffeine is at L-1
ImageImageVote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
User avatar
Captain Fircoal
 
Posts: 19470
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (14/27) *Day 4* Oh Look It's Day

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:29 am

FloresDelMal wrote:
Minister Masket wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:I am Jigglypuff, roleblocker, and I keep blocking saf (i dont remember n1 anymore) but if his kills aren't going through, i am probably ineffective.


iAmCaffeine wrote:I can block people's night actions okay? N1 I can't remember. N2 and N3 I blocked DY. N4 I blocked jonty.

[/b]


QFT.How.in.hell.can.they."forget".a.night.action.I.have.actions.i.made.on.2010.on.my.inbox.and.i.am.supposed.to.swallow.this.BS?.jonty.is.not.entirely.wrong.when.he.says.LAL


It's pretty easy to forget. I am constantly having to empty my Inbox due to the flow of messages, and yes I have separate folders.

You're always so aggressive. Try chilling the f*ck out. Most of us don't use this site just to play mafia, and I for one won't be doing it again. Please lynch me and then watch as mafia win, even though - as aforementioned - lynching Flores of Jonty actually helps us.

Hey, I could hammer myself. :)
Image
User avatar
Major iAmCaffeine
 
Posts: 3807
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby Minister Masket on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:47 am

Vote Caffeine

I think yer lying.

Image
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Image
User avatar
Cadet Minister Masket
 
Posts: 4893
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:24 pm
Location: On The Brink
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby Rodion on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:57 am

Caffeine, if you're town, it's time to fullclaim before your lynch scene is posted. Don't forget that you can win with town even if you die (provided you are town).
Image
User avatar
General Rodion
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:06 am

I stopped caring about this game after N2. Lynch away.
Image
User avatar
Major iAmCaffeine
 
Posts: 3807
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby mtamburini on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Sorry for all the inactivity my fellow townies. I have a lot to catch up on as we are at 99 pages. I promise when I do post something next it will be of great value to town!
User avatar
Captain mtamburini
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:26 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (11)

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby The Weird One on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:03 pm

iAmCaffiene has been lynched...scene coming sometime this evening...
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
User avatar
Sergeant The Weird One
 
Posts: 7230
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: cursing the spiteful dice gods
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login