[GON 2nd mafia game] The townies won

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby King Edward 3rd on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:42 pm

That sounds like A possible explanation for TCs disappearance & maybe it was a time machine. So then what I'm hearing is that scarlet lady was a mob hit & crasp was a person with night moves of some kind. Is that correct?
User avatar
Captain King Edward 3rd
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:28 am
Location: Pittsburgh Penn.
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby qbert68 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:29 pm

Maybe TC is a hider and is hiding behind someone for the moment as not to get lynched. Since there was 2 shots was crasp a vengeful townie?
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class qbert68
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:13 pm
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby SiriusCowKing on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Day 2 vote count:
no votes yet


With 15 players in the game and 1 player missing it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in 14 days
Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a tree.
Image
User avatar
Major SiriusCowKing
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:29 pm
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby qbert68 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:42 pm

It is hard to figure out who to vote for when everyone is saying to vote for everyone else, so I will be sitting at home having a doughnut and a hot cup of cocoa reading over my notes to try to get a vote in for someone to hang. So if anyone would like to come over and go over notes I have plenty of doughnuts and cocoa to share.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class qbert68
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:13 pm
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby mtamburini on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:51 pm

Is it possible for him to be the Hider and is still hiding?
User avatar
Lieutenant mtamburini
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:26 pm
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby Killuminati19 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:56 pm

TuffyLess wrote:
Killuminati19 wrote:Is DB4 not still a prime candidate?


Why ... is he still talking to much for ya?
I find this to be quite a scummy diversionary comment.

The rest of us are trying to put together what roles were involved last night and this is how you want to contribute?


Anyway,
There really are 3 incidents last night - 2 gunshot killings + TC.
I was leaning towards the idea that TC was killed too and a mafia janitor came in to clean up his mess.
I now discount that as a possibility because it appears the MOD doesnt have the choice between revealing to us either a disappearance or a killing. MOD must reveal it as a killing.
Just process of eliminating here ... so no janitor & no poison.


Im thinking Crasp - the mafia roleblocker was killed by either a 3rd party, another mafia family, or another pro-town vig.
I doubt townies got two vigilantes but suppose possible to have 1 vigilante and 1 overeager vigilante OR 1 Paranoid Gun Owner.



Yeah, looks like a lot is getting accomplished.
Lieutenant Killuminati19
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:11 pm
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby SiriusCowKing on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:23 pm

mtamburini wrote:Is it possible for him to be the Hider and is still hiding?

No, it is not possible.
Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a tree.
Image
User avatar
Major SiriusCowKing
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:29 pm
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby TuffyLess on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Killuminati19 wrote:
TuffyLess wrote:
Killuminati19 wrote:Is DB4 not still a prime candidate?


Why ... is he still talking to much for ya?
I find this to be quite a scummy diversionary comment.

The rest of us are trying to put together what roles were involved last night and this is how you want to contribute?



Yeah, looks like a lot is getting accomplished.


So lets just forget about it all and hang DB4 because its the easier thing to do eh?
Seems scummy ... very scummy.
TuffyLess - GoNs 2nd and most benevolent King NoLess (ret since Mar 2014)
Image
User avatar
Captain TuffyLess
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:03 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby archer3base on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Just went through the roles again... I believe TheCrown was either the Weak Doctor or the Hider. He either tried to protect the mafia as a doctor (if you're the weak doctor and protect the mafia you die) or tried to hide behind a mafia (moderator discretion here as to whether or not the hider is killed in this situation). Either way, I believe TheCrown is dead and the mafia have disposed of his body. We would have found a body otherwise and no player has the ability to hide during the day.

As to why 2 people died it looks like the mafia killed Lady Scarlet unless they killed no one. Crasp is a different story... we could have an overeager vigilante, Lady Scarlet could of happened to have killed Crasp before Lady Scarlet died, or just a regular vigilante. I don't think we have a serial killer as they don't have guns and both Crasp and Scarlet Lady were shot.

Anyone else got any ideas? This is all I got... Our investigators need to come forward with any information they might have found out.
User avatar
Captain archer3base
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby archer3base on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:24 pm

TuffyLess wrote:
Killuminati19 wrote:
TuffyLess wrote:
Killuminati19 wrote:Is DB4 not still a prime candidate?


Why ... is he still talking to much for ya?
I find this to be quite a scummy diversionary comment.

The rest of us are trying to put together what roles were involved last night and this is how you want to contribute?



Yeah, looks like a lot is getting accomplished.


So lets just forget about it all and hang DB4 because its the easier thing to do eh?
Seems scummy ... very scummy.


I agree with Tuffy... We should have more information to go off of today and shouldn't make any accusations without hearing what our investigators have to say. We should have some protective roles out there so if we have a couple people speak up, the investigators should be ok.
User avatar
Captain archer3base
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby DB4Christ on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:52 pm

The only good reason for a cop or a watcher to come out and say something at this point is if they discovered SCUM. If their investigation revealed nothing beneficial, they should remain silent for now. If we don't hear anything out of them, we should proceed with our evaluations and press someone for info or a claim. I don't think TC is alive anymore, I just cant figure out why he would not be reported dead yet. I don't see anything in roles that would have him alive and silent......it's baffling!!! :?
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DB4Christ
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 pm
Location: Arizona
Medals: 31
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (8)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby DB4Christ on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:16 pm

I can only approach this from my perspective. I know I am Townie, so here is how I am looking at it. You who are Townies will have the same perspective. SCUM want to lynch by day, so I am going back to the lynching parties as the only concrete and productive way of identifying SCUM. If a Cop or Watcher reveal something, it will of course change my method. For now:
DB4Christ - archer3base, justplay4fun, Ragot25, qbert68, Gabsensei, Killuminati19, Crasp, DB4Christ, Elsuper bano (Page 20)
Ragot25 - CHECK-M8, TheCrown, Killuminati19, Crasp, mtamburini, TuffyLess, Mithridaties, King Edward 3rd, DB4Christ,Cump (Page 30)
Those in Blue are dead or missing. I must presume SCUM are common to both list. Thoughts fellow Townies?
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DB4Christ
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 pm
Location: Arizona
Medals: 31
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (8)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:51 pm

a few thoughts:

yes, lots done overnight, BUT I still am no closer at this point to identify Mafia;

so, unless I see compelling reason(s), I see no reason at this time to change my vote....

NO one has pointed out to me why Ragot was lynched; I think some of you were convinced by Mafia to kill an innocent man. I suggest you look at how you were manipulated to vote to lynch an innocent man. There was much discussion from page 25 or so on to change the vote of several of you.
User avatar
Lieutenant jusplay4fun
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Virginia
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (4)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby Cump Sherman on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:30 pm

I haven't chimed in up to now because I am as confused as most of you. I believe I cast the last vote for Ragot and was convinced it was right when I did it. Even though it took 10 of us, I feel more responsible. Ok, I'll save my speech for the funeral.

I am also reminded that Crasp's last words were about him possibly dying during the night. When he said it, I thought he was just rambling. Now, I'm not so sure. Maybe he knew something and paid the price.

As for TC, I'm leaning toward Gabsensei's explanation.

Qbert - I'm taking you up on your offer but I hope you have something stronger than cocoa. Irish coffee would be nice.
User avatar
Captain Cump Sherman
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Louisville, KY
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby archer3base on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:05 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:a few thoughts:

yes, lots done overnight, BUT I still am no closer at this point to identify Mafia;

so, unless I see compelling reason(s), I see no reason at this time to change my vote....

NO one has pointed out to me why Ragot was lynched; I think some of you were convinced by Mafia to kill an innocent man. I suggest you look at how you were manipulated to vote to lynch an innocent man. There was much discussion from page 25 or so on to change the vote of several of you.


I'd just like to point out that I never changed my vote and of course a pro-townie was lynched. As of now I'm going in the same direction as last time...
User avatar
Captain archer3base
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby Mithridaties on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Well those were all terry interesting nocturnal happenings. It was all so unexpected. The crown gone, and the best explanation is time travel? this sounds like it was written by a star trek enthusiast. Most irregular.
User avatar
Cadet Mithridaties
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:05 pm
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby Elsuper bano on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:17 pm

DB4Christ wrote:I can only approach this from my perspective. I know I am Townie, so here is how I am looking at it. You who are Townies will have the same perspective. SCUM want to lynch by day, so I am going back to the lynching parties as the only concrete and productive way of identifying SCUM. If a Cop or Watcher reveal something, it will of course change my method. For now:
DB4Christ - archer3base, justplay4fun, Ragot25, qbert68, Gabsensei, Killuminati19, Crasp, DB4Christ, Elsuper bano (Page 20)
Ragot25 - CHECK-M8, TheCrown, Killuminati19, Crasp, mtamburini, TuffyLess, Mithridaties, King Edward 3rd, DB4Christ,Cump (Page 30)
Those in Blue are dead or missing. I must presume SCUM are common to both list. Thoughts fellow Townies?


Well if I am not mistaken that singles out you DB & Killuminati.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Elsuper bano
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:51 pm
Location: Colorado
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby Gabsensei on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:45 am

archer3base wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:a few thoughts:

yes, lots done overnight, BUT I still am no closer at this point to identify Mafia;

so, unless I see compelling reason(s), I see no reason at this time to change my vote....

NO one has pointed out to me why Ragot was lynched; I think some of you were convinced by Mafia to kill an innocent man. I suggest you look at how you were manipulated to vote to lynch an innocent man. There was much discussion from page 25 or so on to change the vote of several of you.


I'd just like to point out that I never changed my vote and of course a pro-townie was lynched. As of now I'm going in the same direction as last time...


well i have to say it would be a good start and it might help out for myself i stayed with my vote on db4 but now i am not sure if i would vote for him again he does not look that scumy anymore

beside that if crown was dead they need to tell you he is dead and not vanish and he only disapeared so i would say he is still alive

and to see who we should ask to reveal i think we need to go witht he one who were only BW on other people cause it went from db4 to killuminati to raggot and no one asked a damn thing about them
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Gabsensei
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 am

Does BW = Band Wagon, as in going along with the "tide" or mob mentality of accusing the one everyone else does, at that moment?

That is why I said at L-2 that I saw no reason to lynch Ragot; I said then that I saw no compelling reason to accuse him....
User avatar
Lieutenant jusplay4fun
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Virginia
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (4)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby DB4Christ on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:40 am

On D1, as TC pointed out, we needed to start somewhere. Ragot was lynched in the end for non participation/evasive behavior. With one of the Towns power roles, he should have been more active and participated. That was his mistake, not ours. We all have a role to play and are expected to participate in finding SCUM. If one of our Townie power roles has anything relevant to bring forth, they should do it now. Otherwise, we need to bring someone else who isn't participating much to the table to answer why. We need to get moving forward with our search Townies!
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DB4Christ
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 pm
Location: Arizona
Medals: 31
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (8)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby mtamburini on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:22 pm

DB4Christ wrote:On D1, as TC pointed out, we needed to start somewhere. Ragot was lynched in the end for non participation/evasive behavior. With one of the Towns power roles, he should have been more active and participated. That was his mistake, not ours. We all have a role to play and are expected to participate in finding SCUM. If one of our Townie power roles has anything relevant to bring forth, they should do it now. Otherwise, we need to bring someone else who isn't participating much to the table to answer why. We need to get moving forward with our search Townies!


I know I have stated this previously and Im going to say it again just in case it was not clear as many people have posted similar things to what I have said which in my opinion could be scummy but I am willing to overlook it for now as there has been a lot of filler going on and still some silent people in our town.

Cop should out only if he has a mafia result as we would be 1 less mafia, Im going to assume we have a doctor and moo wouldnt be that cruel to but a cop with no doctor or at the very least a bodyguard.

Now knowing that the crown is missing and we dont really know what kind of role he could be and I dont think any mafia role could make someone "missing". Id like to assume the latter in this case and think he may have been onto something yesterday with his suspect list and one of those people may have targeted him.
User avatar
Lieutenant mtamburini
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:26 pm
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day1 - Taking a stroll in doughnut

Postby mtamburini on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:31 pm

TheCrown wrote:Here are my thoughts:

#1 suspect = killuminati - he has not talked... probably mafia
#2 suspect = qbert - he gives no reason for vote
#3 suspect = jusplay - he bandwagons with no reason
#4 suspect = Ragot - bandwagon voting

Ready to be suspects = crasp and DB4.
Crasp seems so sure of who is scum... Seems like he trying to convince to lynch. He can't be so sure unless he is scum and knows who is town and mafia, and is trying to throw us off.
DB4 seems overeager and asked for a mass claim. Scummy to me.

The Rest:
Gabsensei - no voted. Suspectish
Akamiro - no talking, nothing of value
archer - doesn't talk much
CHECK - not afraid to vote, although mis-guided, never asked about my crappy football team favorites (Raiders and Rams = sucky)
Cump - unknown, but is participating
czar - doesn't say much
Elsuper - newbie, not saying much
King edward - trying
Mith - may be a townie
mtamb - may be a townie
Scarlet - newbie, unknown
tuffy - helping, maybe a townie

ANY of my thoughts are subject to change when new information emerges.

I for one would like to hear from my suspects list.



Here is that list for those who do not want to go back and find it.

We lynched Ragot, which turned out to be a bad lynch but as Db said it was not our fault as he should have been more active with such a powerful role.

Id also like to point out on a later post crown said he liked kill more that he was participating more so maybe looking at qbert or jusplay would be best. Kill is still in my suspect list as he voted for both ragot and db. But if kill was mafia I dont think he would make the crown go "missing" if he changed his mind on him.

If I do not hear of any night actions in 24 hours I am going to assume that there wasnt anything good to report on and should put suspicion on those 2 players as they were top of Crowns list.
User avatar
Lieutenant mtamburini
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:26 pm
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby Gabsensei on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:33 pm

mtamburini wrote:
DB4Christ wrote:On D1, as TC pointed out, we needed to start somewhere. Ragot was lynched in the end for non participation/evasive behavior. With one of the Towns power roles, he should have been more active and participated. That was his mistake, not ours. We all have a role to play and are expected to participate in finding SCUM. If one of our Townie power roles has anything relevant to bring forth, they should do it now. Otherwise, we need to bring someone else who isn't participating much to the table to answer why. We need to get moving forward with our search Townies!


I know I have stated this previously and Im going to say it again just in case it was not clear as many people have posted similar things to what I have said which in my opinion could be scummy but I am willing to overlook it for now as there has been a lot of filler going on and still some silent people in our town.

Cop should out only if he has a mafia result as we would be 1 less mafia, Im going to assume we have a doctor and moo wouldnt be that cruel to but a cop with no doctor or at the very least a bodyguard.

Now knowing that the crown is missing and we dont really know what kind of role he could be and I dont think any mafia role could make someone "missing". Id like to assume the latter in this case and think he may have been onto something yesterday with his suspect list and one of those people may have targeted him.


i totaly agree with you and i would love to know more about Czar since he almost never talk or at least since day 2 he havent spoke and so i would love to hear about him a lil bit more and there is qbert too that i would love to hear about
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Gabsensei
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby SiriusCowKing on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:25 pm

Gabsensei wrote:i totaly agree with you and i would love to know more about Czar since he almost never talk or at least since day 2 he havent spoke and so i would love to hear about him a lil bit more and there is qbert too that i would love to hear about

Czar did spoke today, the only one who didn't spoke yet is akamiro. He has an injury so I doubt he will talk a lot. If he doesn't talk for another real life day I will PM him.
Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a tree.
Image
User avatar
Major SiriusCowKing
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:29 pm
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby DB4Christ on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Lets get more from all of them. Who should we start with....I think JustPlay. Will wait for a consensus though. I agree with the 24hr waiting period.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DB4Christ
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 pm
Location: Arizona
Medals: 31
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (8)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login