Upcoming Games [Announcements Only]

FOS: Dedicated those who can't get enough Mafia action. Ongoing Games located here!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Upcoming Games [Announcements Only]

Postby pancakemix on Sun May 06, 2012 1:03 am

pmchugh wrote:
nagerous wrote:I'm going to be adding some mafia to the mafia forums soon - too long have we had themes about pokemon and ponies, time for some danger, plot and suspense ;)

I'm gonna hold you to this :D

Hold me to that too. Mass Effect is on the backburner. For what I want to do, I can't invest that much time right now.

Expect something good though. Something far more sinister.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Sergeant pancakemix

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun May 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Expect the MOST EPIC under-15 in HISTORY coming soon. Also guaranteed to be the trippiest concept ever. The pro-town hero will actually 'save the day'. The players will all have 2 roles. There will be time travel!!!???!!!
show
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Postby soundman on Tue May 15, 2012 1:34 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Expect the MOST EPIC under-15 in HISTORY coming soon. Also guaranteed to be the trippiest concept ever. The pro-town hero will actually 'save the day'. The players will all have 2 roles. There will be time travel!!!???!!!

Somes epic! You can count me in!
Captain soundman

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby strike wolf on Wed May 16, 2012 11:47 am

Alien Mafia

In Space no one can hear you scream.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby Campin_Killer on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Falling Skies Mafia. Coming to a mafia forum near you
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
In the Trenches - 3 in sign-ups
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore

Lieutenant Campin_Killer

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Periodic Table Mafia, Part 2

Postby samgrossy on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:42 pm

Hey all Conquer Club Players!!

If you would like a well balanced and fun mafia game that infuses lots of flavor, come out to Periodic Table Mafia, Part 2. Go directly to the thread to sign up.

The first Periodic Table Mafia game was a great success and Periodic Table Part 2 will contain some of and refer to the same things. If you want, read about it here
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Postby jak111 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:15 pm

Just thought I'd drop the actual advertisement for my upcoming game in here, sort of a teaser for the signup thread coming out either tomorrow or the next day.

Click image to enlarge.

Remember, 15 spots are written up already but I will add more openings for those who wish to join past the 15th spot.

Deadline for signups will be Early-Mid March. This will give two whole months to get prepared to play if you're busy.

Deadlines will be longer due to the story being written as the game progresses (but if the story holds the game back TOO much I may just let the game continue as I'm back in the writing stages)

The rest of the need to know will be with the sign-up thread.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"
Lieutenant jak111

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:03 pm

Hey all!
I am planning on hosting another small game (Max 13 Players) based off of the version of German Mafia, know as Werewolf. In all RL games this usually has lasted around 3/4 Day/Night phases, and is closed Setup. (The roles are given out beforehand.) If enough interest pops up for this I will start this up in around 2/3 weeks.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Postby thechuck51 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:45 pm

In the next couple of days I'm going to open a thread for "The Wire Season 1 Mafia". Nagerous and I kicked around the setup a couple of months ago and I think we came up with a fun game. Didn't have the time to dedicate to running it then so I had to delay it until now. I would like to have the game ready to go for when some of the current games wrap up.

I'm hoping to make a series of games based on each season of the show. Each slightly bigger and more complex than the previous, just like the show itself.

Chuck
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Postby nagerous on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:57 am

thechuck51 wrote:In the next couple of days I'm going to open a thread for "The Wire Season 1 Mafia". Nagerous and I kicked around the setup a couple of months ago and I think we came up with a fun game. Didn't have the time to dedicate to running it then so I had to delay it until now. I would like to have the game ready to go for when some of the current games wrap up.

I'm hoping to make a series of games based on each season of the show. Each slightly bigger and more complex than the previous, just like the show itself.

Chuck

Good luck with it, I hope it plays well :)
Lieutenant nagerous

Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

Postby rishaed on Sun May 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Upcoming a 21 Player game based off of Image
If someone would desire to check balance as a co-mod I would be more than happy to include them. Role PM's are being written, however Initial Setup is done.

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby new guy1 on Sun May 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Have had a game balanced checked, it is a semi themeless game. The story making theme is an Island in a post apocalyptic world, but it has a hidden theme the players can use. If the players can figure out the theme, it could be a game changer, but unless that happens, it will be themeless, but it will be a nice, smooth running game :). Details come out tomorrow!
Sergeant new guy1

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby rishaed on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:34 am

Need a balance checker for a 13-15 size game of players. PM me, and I'll send the doc as an attachment/Copy doc and send as a PM.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby Minister Masket on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:30 am

Would anyone like to see me mod a game again? ^^

There was that Snake Eater game that never got started...
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Cadet Minister Masket

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 pm

/me nods
Captain safariguy5
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer

Medals: 67
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Games